Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking for Breeding/M-Preg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRaven

Super-Earth
It's been a while since I've got free time to update my request thread, so here we go. I'm searching for a RP with smut:story ratio about 60:40 or 70:30. It can be long-term or short-term depending on what we decided on beforehand. My kinks mostly revolves around breasts and pregnancy. I can go MxF, MxM, MxFuta and currently crave to impregnate EVERYONE. You can be anything, and forced to carry my seeds and. I also have a thing for transformation, specifically expansion, and if you can do a slow-detailed one instead of an instant/rapid, I will love you forever. Gender transformation is also okay, who doesn't like a bulky male being changed into a busty girl? To-sum it up, in case you are too lazy to read all of this. If these kinks interests you, hit me with a PM:
-Breeding/Pregnancy/Male-Pregnancy
-Breast Expansion
-Gender Transformation
-Teasing
-Drug/magic usage
-Big/Huge Breasts
-You playing as femboy/futa/shemale

PM to discuss pairings and plots.

Update 22/06/17: I'm looking for any rp regardless of gender focuing on breeding and pregnancy. Not an instant rapid one but the one growing faster than normal pregnancy and seeking details of the character's changing psychological condition. Hit me up for more information.
Update 24/06/17: Editing and adding a little details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom