Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

T&T 7.5: The Adventures of monster girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goblin girl is blasted clean off her feet before she know what hit her! She fell into the bushes unconscious.

You gain 30 ap for victory in combat!
1 AP for spending 1 Wiz in the spell and 7 AP for the saving roll.
38 AP total. Isn't about time you upgraded your dex?

yes, it is. I'll bump my Dex up to 11.

Grinning, Kyras stealthily creeped over to her body, grabbing her and pulling her away from any clearings, before sitting down and lining his cock up to her tight goblin cunt, before THRUSTING inside, starting to fuck her!

“W-woah! Hey stud, whaddya think you’re doing back there?” she yelps, more surprised than scared at his sudden appearance. Kyras's horny victim appears impatient, attempting to grind against him as she spreads her moist lips open, enthusiastic that she’s found someone willing to mate with her.

Achievement unlocked. No Foreplay

Laughing, he slapped her ass, grinning, grinding back against her. "Nothing much. I'm just gonna fuck your brains out to stop you from stealing anything, maybe even turn you into my drooling cumdump!" He said, as he lined up, and began to push inside her, to fuck the wet goblin bitch!

The goblin moaned as she got fucked. But did not instantly fall in line. "Counter offer, I take you home afterwards and you be our fuck toy. The commander has a thing for Elven boys like you," she replied.

Make a level 2 Luck Saving Roll

Roll(2d6)+0:
6,5,+0
Total:11

"Well, tempting, maybe we can swap that a bit. Let me fuck your brains out, and you help me fuck your commander's brains out too to teach all you busty green-skinned fucktoys a lesson!" he declared teasingly, thrusting foward to punch deep into her womb over and over with his cock!

(you add the attribute to saving rolls. so 11+21 = 32. You made a level 2 saving roll. and gain 22 AP.)

"Is that right?" another female voice asks as you fuck the scout. If Kyras turns to look over his shoulder he sees the merchant daughter he has been sent to 'purify'. Those pigtails, big tits, and round ass. There is no mistaking her, the merchant's daughter *IS* the Goblin Commander!

The scout lets out a lewd moan and begins cumming all over Kyrak's cock. "When you finish with her. I'll take you on," said the commander. She is flanked by two more goblin subordinates. Oddly, they seem turned on by the display and seemingly want to fuck then fight.

Grunting, Kyras just smiled. "Thank you for your permission to finish fucking this slut!" He said, thrusting in again and again, pounding her into the dirt, before giving a growl of pleasure and erupting, pumping rope after rope of thick, potent jizz deep into the goblin's womb! Slowly, he pulled out, his cock still hard and dripping with cum. "Now, you want to fuck too, or will we have to fight first?" He joked.

"That's commander to you stud," Said the goblin Commander. She looked at your cock hungrily then spoke up. "Seeing as you are already naked and hard, we can skip that 'foreplay," she said undoing her tight top. You thought her tits were big before, but once free from her constricting armor they seem enormous, She then wiggles out of her bottoms and has almost the same effect with her ass. As if some one hit her with a bimbo spell. "You going to keep gawking or fuck me?" she barks impatiently.

Meanwhile the scout is enjoying post orgasmic bliss and the other goblins watch on nervously.

Laughing uproariously, Kyras stepped forward. "Aye aye, commander!" He teased, walking up to grope her breasts, slap her ass, pinch and tug at her nipples, circling around her like a hungry shark, admiring every inch of her body. Finally, he stopped behind her, lowering himself down slightly to match her short height, then pounced forward, his cock SLAMMING forth suddenly to pierce into her from behind, to fuck her as he gripped her tits and held her close to him!

"Yeah Commander Talia," she said as you groped her breast. She let out a soft moan as you grope her and reaches for your cock. Her small, soft, and green hand gives it a few strokes. "You got quite the mighty staff wizard," she commented. She looked over her shoulder as Kyras goes behind her. Her smug look was soon replaced with a groan as he slams into her mightily and her eyes grow wide at his size and force. "Uh! Don't get cocky I've had bigger," she said trying to maintain composure in front of her troops.

"Of course you have~ I'm not trying to be the 'biggest', I'm trying to be the BEST, I'm trying to be the one to make you cum your brains out the most!" He whispered into her ear, drawing his hips back, and thrusting in again, and then again, and again! Over and over, he slammed into the busty shortstack, as his hands mauled and groped her breasts! His hips slapped against her ass as he smirked, and reached around to take her chin and turn her head into a deep, lewd kiss, making out with her as he fucked her!

Kurosaru said:
"Of course you have~ I'm not trying to be the 'biggest', I'm trying to be the BEST, I'm trying to be the one to make you cum your brains out the most!" He whispered into her ear, drawing his hips back, and thrusting in again, and then again, and again! Over and over, he slammed into the busty shortstack, as his hands mauled and groped her breasts! His hips slapped against her ass as he smirked, and reached around to take her chin and turn her head into a deep, lewd kiss, making out with her as he fucked her!

The goblin commander was going to retort but instead let out a lewd moan. She started rocking her ass back to meet his hips as they fucked. Her tongue swirled in his mouth. She approached her orgasm swiftly. Her body tensing up.

Give me a level 2 Wiz saving roll.

Roll(2d6)+0:
4,4,+0
Total:8

Roll(2d6)+0:
4,5,+0
Total:9

So... 17+wiz?

Growling, he watched her about to cum, and tried to quickly cast another "Hold that pose" on her, to empty her mind, so that the first thing she'd comprehend was kissing him, and cumming her brains out! Thrust after thrust, he bucked into her, speeding up to try and hurry her to her climax!

Roll(2d6)+0:
5,1,+0
Total:6
(The roll to cast the spell)

As you make her climax and orgasm into the short stack, Talia glows with a white light and is purified of corruption! She is a human again, the merchants daughter you were sent to rescue! The other goblins see this and flee. Because yeah, that is weird!

You can't cast a spell when both hands, your mouth, and even dick are occupied.
>.>
<.<

17x2 =34 AP

Blinking, he stared at her purified body. "Woah!" he exclaimed, eyeing her, before smirking, lining up, and thrusting into her pussy again. 'At least I still have the other goblin slut." He thought to himself, grinning as he looked at his two tamed bimbos. "Good girls, how'd it feel?"

(Btw, do I have enough to bump dex to 12 to get lvl 2 spells?)

(yeah Bro. You had enough for a while now.)

The other slut ran off. Seriously, I'm not into Bimbofication or playing a harem. The idea was you meet interesting monster girls, Fuck them, then move on to the next.

La blarg.

(Ok, I'll bump up my dex to 12)

Oh, sorry about that. Didn't realize. That's fine, just fucking monster girls~

Okay go ahead and update your sheet so your dex is 12 now and you can cast level 2 spells. When you return with Talia the merchant awards you 2,000 gold. Just enough to buy a level 2 spell. You are back in the city and can visit the guild to learn magic, the tavern for work, or seedy back alleys for illicit services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom