Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

T&T 7.5: The Adventures of monster girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Supernova
It is another day in Koscht, the large fantasy city you live in. You have revived an urgent summons from the Wizard's guild and are to meet them at the guild hall at once.

(Introduce your character please.)

Kyras yawned, hopping into his robes as he read the note that had appeared, floating in the air before him. The young(by elven years) wizard strapped on his basic clothing, checking for his gold, before grabbing his pouch and his staff. Checking the mirror, he caught his reflection, a young, lithe, intelligent looking elf with shaggy black hair hanging over his head, partially obscuring his dark brown eyes. Giving his head a small shake, shaking away the bedhair, he nodded, before swinging the door of the small house he lived in, to rush towards the Wizard's Guild, eager to find out what he was being summoned for!

ezgif-697817338.jpg

Inside the guild Hall Miria greeted you. (Pictured Above) She is an elven wizard and a higher ranking guild member. If she called Kyras, then he knows this has to be serious. But more importantly, what is she wearing? It is insanely skimpy and you also notice you are suspiciously alone with her. "Kyras, thank you for coming. A villain calling herself mother of destruction has corrupted several women with dark magic turning them into monster girls. To turn them back you must beat them in battle and fuck them silly. Only freakishly potent kremm from a virile male can do this. But are you ready to go adventuring on your own and do this?" asks Miria seriously.

Blinking, Kyras found his eyes glued to her all but exposed breasts, his cock surging and throbbing beneath his robes. Gulping slightly, he listened to her command, his cock growing harder and harder at the idea of fucking sluts stupid! "Uh, definitely! I'm definitely eager to do that!" He said, grinning lustfully, smiling! "I can't wait!" he exclaimed, as he stared at her. "Is that why you are dressed as such, to 'test' me?" He teased, considering to cast spirit mastery on her quickly.

"Clever boy, but sadly I must first test you in combat. Seriously, where is your armor? This is not D&D. In Troll world wizards can and should wear the best armor they can! Anyways, your test will be a combat against some goblins. You know how to do that right?" said Miria. She then summons a pair of goblins and steps back.

Okay now for the battle tutorial. In combat both sides may cast a spell, do a missle attack then roll melee attack. The hit total with the higher side woins the ound and the loseing side takes the difference in hits.

Your melee attack is 2d6+9
Your Take that you fiend spell grants you a hit total of your int (48) but you must select a target and make a level 1 Saving roll against int.

Your opponents are two goblins 45 MR each. So 90 MR total. What do you do?

Frowning, he stared at them, before stepping forward, swinging his staff towards the first goblin. But rather than just club it, he grinned, and began spouting the words the moment it struck, "Take that!" he exclaimed, blasting it with the spell of TTYF, without even touching it! Turning around quickly, he took the quarterstaff, and drove it into the gut of the other goblin!

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,5,+0
Total:8
8+48 vs the lvl1 saving through

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,3,+0
Total:6

Roll(2d6)+0:
1,5,+0
21 for quarterstaff.

(Doubles rolling over does not apply to weapon dice, only Saving Rolls.)

Goblin 1
4,5,5,6,6 +22= 48 2 points spit damage

4,2,6,5,5, +22= 44 1 point spite damage

92 - 69= 23 damage to Kyras con.

His con would be at -13 and dead normally.

The other goblin quickly dodge the staff and counter attacked with it's club, knocking Kyras upside the head. As he passes out you hear Myria yell,"Oh shit! That wasn't supposed to happen!"

Kyras lost the fight. He gains 8 ap for his saving roll and 1 AP for spending 1 Wiz casting ttyf.

Later he awakens on the floor of the guild with Myria standing over him. "It seems I over estimated you Kyras. I'm sorry. You would of beaten one goblin easily enough. So I thought 2 would be just challenging. I didn't mean to almost kill you," she says ith a blush and gives a small bow. "Well now I see whee you are at, we can send you after a monster girl when ready," replies the elf.

Groaning, he scratches his head, rubbing the sore spot where he got hit. "Ow. Yeah, I put a lot of focus on the impact of my spells... but I'm still just a mage. Maybe you can come with me, help me out if I go on the journey?" he teased, sitting up and watching her bow to him, his eyes tracing her cleavage. "And what can you do to make up for almost killing me~?"

"Sadly, I can't go with you. But perhaps you can find a delver in town?" Myria said. When asked how she can make it up to him, the elf smiles mischievously. "Come sit," she beacons Kyras to a chair then drops to her knees in front of him. "You been staring at my breast since you arrived. Is this what you wanted?" She stated taking his cock out and placing them in her deep cleavage. She then pushes her boobs together and begins to use that warm and soft flesh to massage his rod.

BIG-TITS-ANIME-BABES-1483-Miria-%28Elf-Hime-Nina%29-4.gif

Grinning, he moaned softly, starting to thrust, humping and fucking her breasts, letting her titfuck his cock. "Mmph, so good! Your tits are so huge, I've wanted to fuck them all day! What are you gonna give me to travel, or am I just going with what I have on me? Also, I'm DEFINITELY returning to visit in the future for another round of this!" He growled, thrusting faster and faster as she squeezed her heavy, heaving tits around his dick!

Myria smiled and continued to slide her breasts up and down Kyras's shaft. "You flatter me Kyras. What will you do I i start doing this," she added with a wicked grin. The elven woman bent forward and started to like the tip of his prick as she gave him a tit job.

Shuddering, he growled, planting his hands on her head to SHOVE her down onto his cock! "You really want to know what I'll do?" He growled, before casting Spirit Mastery on her! He knew she, as his teacher, probably had plenty of power, but if he got lucky, he'd enslave the slut to his whims, assaulting her mind with his lust and DESIRES to fuck her and break her and use her as a fucktoy!

Gritting his teeth, he retracted his arm, waving it as the spell backfired through his nerves, not dexterous enough to cast the spell. "Damnit!" He said, before growling and instead casting Hold that Pose, emptying her mind to turn her into his stupid bimbo instead, as he hammered into her throat and tits, making her unable to move, to 'think' till he ended the spell! As she was brainless, he smirked, and began to assault her busty body to prepare a wave of pleasure for her to feel upon getting her consciousness back!

Normally Myria would be immune to his magic attacks due to her higher wiz rating. But summoning goblins and healing him was expensive and she was currently below him in power. She planned to tease him more when sudden;y he felt hands on the back of her head and him push her down to the base! Since her hands were full she had no way of stopping this. The elf gagged as Kyras's member was slammed down her throat, her nose burying into his pubic hair. Her throat convulsed pleasurable around his cock as her arms flailed to free her from his grip. Then HOLD THAT POSE hit. She was instantly dazed and for the next two minutes completely his to do as he wanted.

Laughing, he stared down, amazed that it worked! But, he was not about to lose this chance! Tightening his grip, he began to jerk off with her face, pounding into her throat over and over, groping and squeezing her tits as he did so, before he tossed her back onto his bed. Reaching down, he tugged down her panties, pocketing them while she wasn't aware of his actions, before he lined up, and thrust forward, piercing into her pussy! Thrust after thrust, he slammed into her cunt, using her like a sexdoll, a fucktoy, groping her tits, lewdly kissing her dazed form, and whispering, "You are my fucktoy, my cumdump, my slave! That's what I'd do to you, break you and make you mine! So break, take my cock and cum your fucking brains out, become my stupid fucktoy forever!"

Well Kyras got greedy. Instead of just cumming in her mouth and running off, he decided to fuck her tight elven pussy! Sadly, Miya had no panties to pull down and take, her outfit was literally some string and a jacket. When Kyras started fucking her, hold that pose was starting to fade and she was coming to. But more importantly, Her pussy was the best he has ever felt! It was tight, and warm, and soft, and seemed to milk his dick eagerly.

Kyras must make a level 3 Con save. If he fails he blows his load in her and passes out from sheer pleasure.

Roll(2d6)+0:
6,6,+0
Total:12

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,3,+0

Roll(2d6)+0:
5,2,+0
Total:7
(OOC: wow... so, that works, right? 12+7+6+con?)

Groaning, he didn't care if he was greedy! He didn't care if she woke up. She felt good, she felt so fucking good! Thrust after thrust, he slammed into her, piercing into her pussy over and over as he growled and grunted, thrusting inside and fucking the busty bimbo elf! "Fuck, gonna cum soon! Take my cum, get knocked up!"

(Holy shit he did it! Well you were supposed to fail and go do your quest, not sit around and fuck the quest giver. :p)

25 x3 equal 75 AP!

Awarded 100 AP for Daring! You came in the Quest giver!

You better be keeping track of your AP!

Myria was free of the spell. But she was riding the wave to her own orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed out. Her legs snapping around Kyras, not letting him pull out if he wanted to. Then she came, her body spasmed and her mind went blank.

Right after Kyras came inside Myria you hear a man enter. "Myria, you send that boy out on the quest yet?" It was the guild master. Upon seeing you two intertwined he just rolls his eyes and says," For the love of trolls. Blow him to..." is the last thing Kyras hears. The guild master cast teleport on Kyras. Well atleast he got to finish. The elf wizard is teleported to the forest with all his gear. Also there is a note explaining the quest and a small satchel. Does Kyras get dressed?

(I'm keeping track on the profile. Is that 75+100 or 100 total including the 75?)

Kyras gave a groan of pleasure, and erupted into Myria, pumping rope after rope of his thick, potent jizz deep into her pussy, before he was teleported away. Blinking, he looked around, and gathered his things, tossing on his cloak with a sigh... though he did alter it slightly, cutting out the crotch portion to let his large cock hang out, barely covered by the loincloth, so it'd be easy to access to fuck up some of the slutty monstergirls. Picking up his gear, he grabbed the note to read it, and peeked into the satchel, as he began to walk through the forest.

In it is a suit of soft leather armor. Blocks 5 hits of damage, Strength requirement 7.

The girl in common was the daughter of a rich merchant. She was turned into a goblin and now robs travelers on the road through the nearby forest. Your quest is to 'purify' her and hopefully bring her back.

A picture is included, but oddly no name given.

dd3acdfe8cc37400b0f1e2465dfdf77d.jpg

Humming to himself, Kyras slipped on the leather armor below his robes, as he began to walk through the road, casting a gaze around for the green skinned goblin girl, his cock throbbing in his pants as he imagined fucking the busty shortstack.

As luck would have it, Kyras spots a goblin scout! She seems to be on the look out for a caravan to report back to. She has not noticed Kyras yer and seems to be alone. What does he do?

Grinning, Kyras creeped towards her, pointing his staff at her from behind to cast Take That You Fiend, trying to blast her back into the bushes, out of sight, and knock her out! Hopefully, make her vulnerable and easy to fuck too!

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,4,+0
Total:7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom