Monsters and Ladies [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter's lover

Planetoid
Hey, I'm Winter, and I have a craving. Here's my kink list, for your reference, and here is my permanent role-play thread, if you're interested in looking at that.

Anyway, I am really craving something between human women and monsters. I'm looking for a couple of partners who'd be willing to engage on this adventure with me, preferably with posts at least a paragraph long and somewhat detailed. While I certainly wouldn't mind something evolving into a long term role-play, I'm mostly just looking to quench my craving.

Situations? Anything. Monster kidnaps a princess and makes her his. Town sends a woman off to try to sate a hungry beast. An adventurer gets overwhelmed in a dungeon or in the wilds. Two travel companions -- one of whom happens to be a little more beastly in race -- get cozy over time. Werewolf smells his mate and decides not to lose time. Whatever catches your fancy will likely catch mine.

Things I'd be into:
Non/dub-con turning into consent
Breeding/Impregnation
Corruption (taking virginity, eventually making her only care about sex, things like that)
Somewhat larger/animalistic cocks
Dirty talk

Things I'm not into:
Tentacles/slime people
Vore
Super gigantic dicks (if it's like, more than a foot long, not into it)

Inspiration Pictures (NSFW)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Interested? Shoot me a PM, please! ^^