Smut and Plot? [Updated 12/27!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter's lover

Planetoid
Hey there. You can call me Winter, and I'm a 21 year old woman in the EST timezone. I work part time and, as of right now, am not in school, so I have a load of free time. I'm also going to keep this brief, as I've never been a fan of dragging things out.

I'm looking for something that is both plot and smut heavy. Or, rather, I'm looking for something that includes an interesting plot that will take some time away from endless smut. As much as I enjoy writing smut, it's about ten times more rewarding and enjoyable for me when there is something else going on, as well as a way for our characters to develop an emotional bond that shows itself in the intimacy of their sex.
Does the plot have to be super complex? No, not really. But I want some forward action, even if it's something relatively minor. I am more than willing to discuss everything related to plot, including planning out what said plot actually is or will be.

Anyway, now to the juicy stuff.

My Kink List. If it's not on here, it's likely a maybe, and feel free to ask. I mainly focused on my likes and my hard nos.
Another hard no: Age gaps more than 5 years and characters under the age of 18.

If anything below is bold, it means it's the role I'd prefer.
I prefer MxF, and at this time I'm not really wanting to play other pairings unless you approach me with a really good plot idea.
I'm also working on more plots, so you're welcome to ask if I have any I haven't posted here yet.

Craving:

Pairings:
Werewolf x Human
Hunter x creature
Dragon/half dragon x princess
Thief x Guard
Angel x Angel
Angel x Demon
Angel x Werewolf
Angel x Mortal
Angel x Vampire
Angel x Witch
Demon x Witch
Werewolf x Witch
Mortal x Witch
Vampire x Witch
Demon x Demon
Demon x Werewolf
Demon x Mortal
Demon x Vampire
Ghost x Angel
Ghost x Demon
Ghost x Mortal
Ghost x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Mortal
Vampire x Vampire
Arranged Marriage
Vampire x Princess
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Commoner/Peasant
Elf x Human
Elf x Vampire
Elf x Dragon
Demi Goddess x Mortal
Demi God x Mortal
Accidental Pregnancy
Pregnant Woman x Old Friend
Pregnant Woman x Stranger
City x Country
Mermaid x Sailor
Tribal person x shaman
Captured woman x shaman/tribal man
Vigilante x Civilian

Plots
"Innocent" Girl x Bad Boy
Character A is, at first glances, a princess of a girl. She's from a wealthy background of some kind, and was obviously groomed quite a bit to reflect that. Most things about her outward appearance are especially indicative of this, but also her education and belongings and general view of the world.

Character B is a member of a pretty big band. Probably either the lead singer or guitarist, or some other stereotypically "sexy" position like that. He is also known for being the largest heartbreaker of the group, and is known for his flings.

Character A, in her first ever true act of rebellion against her parents, gets tickets to a rock music festival. It's a large event, lasting two weeks and having everyone from select local bands to some of the largest in the industry coming to preform. It's a vastly different environment from anything she'd ever been exposed to, but that was kinda the point in the venue. Her first day there she somehow meets Character B. He thinks she's just another groupie, another name to add to a long list. And she... well, she thinks he's handsome, and she thinks he's exactly the type of boy her parents wouldn't approve of. And she decides to live her rebellion to the max.

And so their relationship started.

At first it was full of secret meetings, sneaking anywhere and everywhere. But as the festival goes on, it slowly starts changing. Their short, passionate meetings turn into longer ones where they eat crappy takeout and talk about everything. His bandmates are certainly noticing the difference, as are the paparazzi, especially once he starts giving her heated looks the entire time he's on stage.

He's falling. Hard and fast. And as the festival nears its end, she's starting to as well. But there's a problem. Namely, that at home she has a rich, Harvard educated boyfriend that her parents simply adore and that she feels nothing for but had been able to convince herself she'd be happy with. Who she knows is going to propose soon, and who her parents are going to expect her to say yes to. And who she is certain she won't be able to be happy with anymore.
Shaman x Woman
Shaman are not only the spiritual protectors of a tribe, but beings of mysterious power. They can commune the transform into animals, they can see the future, and they have the ability to curse their enemies into dust. Most tribes have at least one, and they are treated with god-like worship, for an angry shaman could easily wipe out a tribe. Most tribes have an annual festival, in which they present the shaman(s) with women from the tribe who have recently come of age, and the shaman will choose one, every year, to become his bride.
The time for that festival has come again. You will play the shaman; I will play either a women born in the tribe, or a woman who was recently captured who was entered into the festival by her captors as a sort of joke, or just because they didn't have the standard number of offerings.
Werewolf x Human
He is one of the last of his kind. The lycan are almost extinct, and the few that remain are scattered to the winds. There is little hope for his species, and so in reckless anger, he's taken to lashing at human villages. At once, he finds hope in the form of a human who, it turns out, was meant to be his mate. He claims her, taking her with him and finding a den, trying to get her settled and accepting of him and in her role in the survival of his species. But his earlier actions have earned him the scorn of humans, and hunters have been hired to track him down and bring back his hide.
Vampire x Human
A town and an old "abandoned" castle. Every few years, the castle's resident demands some kind of tribute, usually in the form of a beautiful young girl, and promises to leave the town alone. The fate of these girls is usually known: he uses them for blood for several years before their bodies finally give out to the stress, which is when he comes back. But this time is different. The two dance around each other, exchanging blood and lingering looks, and finally they give into their shared desires. Of course, that also has to be when the Crown decides to finally investigate the town's many reports of the vampire.
Vigilante x Civilian
A new vigilante is in town, trying to clean up the streets. She has an unfortunate and accidental run in with some thugs hired by the main crime boss, and he comes to the rescue. He saves her, calming her rattled nerves with charming remarks and casual flirting, and makes sure she's safe at home before taking off into the night again. What's surprising, however, is that this marks the beginning of habitual visits, and what appears to be a weakness for anyone to exploit.

Inspirational Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom