Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Non/Dub-con | Dominance | Long-term | Active

S-Freak

Mindfucker
Hello honeybirds!

I'm looking for roleplayers, who enjoy playing characters, who either already know, they are submissive or who would like my character to show them. I enjoy playing the strong, selfish, manipulative, kind-of-psychotic-but-not-beyond-hope, dominant male the most. If he's in a place of power, that makes it even better. It doesn't matter to me, if your character is male or female as long as you can see the character in my type of plot. Feel free to check out my F-List.

I enjoy a good, long rpg, where we really get under the skin of our characters. I tend to crave non-con/blackmail/arranged-marriage plots a lot of the time and I don't like to force the pace. My characters tend to be 'planners' and they want to know all the feelings and struggles, that goes through your character's head. Mindfuck is addictive and long-term roleplays are preferred.

I live in Denmark and would LOVE a partner in roughly the same timezone (<4 hours from GMT+1). This is not a requirement though.

The basics:
  • I will always answer a pm. I might answer it with a "no thank you", but I will always answer.
  • English is NOT my first language, so please be overbearing, if I slip up. I'm not bad at it though.
  • I am no grammar-nazi either, but strongly prefer, if my partner can construct sentences pretty easily.
  • I only roleplay when "in character".
  • No one-liners. I tend to write between 1 and 3 paragraphs myself - sometimes more, if the setting is right.
  • I try to answer every day and sometimes multiple times a day. I hope for the same in a partner.
  • I can do both threads, PMs and Discord.
  • I tend to get annoyed with even the slightest bit of Godmodding my character (or surroundings they have control over). Please don't do it.
  • Plot over smut! But I do love the smut.
  • Force-play
  • Unwillingness - eventually turning to willingness
  • Titillation - both physically and mentally
  • Orgasm control / denial
  • Both male and female partners
  • A broad spectrum of BDSM-related topics
  • Fantasy, medieval or modern setting
Dislikes:
  • Gore, vore, snuff ect.
  • Toilet-play
  • Impregnation, breeding ect.
Examples of things I find interesting (my intended character on the left):
  • Vampire/Sire & human/childe
  • King/Prince/Duke & servant/prisoner/wife
  • Boss & employee
  • Crime boss & girl-caught-in-crossfire
  • Student & teacher (blackmail-plot)
  • Pirate & prisoner/thief/disguised-female-pirate
  • Owner-of-house & thief-who-really-picked-the-wrong-house-to-rob

Adoptables:
This is a new section, I am trying out. I have had a lot of people dropping my plays lately and that is leaving some plays unfinished and cravings untamed. Please feel free to adopt a plot and satisfy my craving.

A psychologist, who had taken responsibility for his stepdaughter, after her mother passed away. He became very infactuated with her and did several hypnotism experiments with her, when she was only a young girl (12-14 years old). Here he implanted sort of a split personality within her called Alice, who was much more trusting and accepting of the things he wanted her to try. When he called Alice forth, he would appear to be the Mad Hatter in her eyes and they would be in Wonderland, where Alice lived. He could shape her world in any way, that he saw fit, simply by describing, what she was seeing. He forged a very deep and intimate connection with Alice and was starting to groom her into having a sexual relationship with him, but then something went horribly wrong. His stepdaughter somehow (we can decide the reason together) found out, that he was doing something to her, that she didn't understand and she turned him into the authorities. Since then, he has been in prison, while his stepdaughter has been put into a foster family and hidden from him. Along with his dear Alice.

When we pick this up, we can find out together. Just note, that Alice is simply a fragment of the stepdaughters imagination, but a part of her, that longs towards MC and who misses him terribly. Even if the stepdaughter thinks she doesn't. The fragment has been coaxed so far, that it has bloomed into a full-on split personality, but not one, who is normally able to take control, unless someone speaks the words, that allows her to.
Tags: Modern setting, pseudo-incest, non-con, dub-con, split personality, hypnotism, ageplay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom