Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come on in... (Lordhack and SHARPii)

Lordhack

Star
Kai Stephons was your every day 20 year old. He went to class at the local comunity college, planning to transfer to a four year university after just one more semester. He had short, brown hair, and matching eyes, and at the moment was wearing a light red shirt, and jeans. He had a fairly good part time job, the only thing the man really wanted was a girl to call his own. And he couldn't believe this one was talking to him, let alone inviting him in. He'd just been walking by her huge house when she flagged him down, and after just a few minutes, she invited him in. It was possible she was interested in him like that... but the way she kept looking at him. "Nice place you got here." he said, as he slowly shut the door behind him.

Cadence Motlai was the owner of the fine establishment. She had been since her mother and father bequeathed it to her in their will after they died and since then, she grew up their on her own. But because she was always alone, it pushed her towards a darker side and it only grew worse as the years went by. She was always alone and it seemed impossible for her to find company. For when she did, they betrayed her and she took it in her to find a way to test them. Their ability to remain good to her.

She had black curly hair, short but big in volume and wore a lovely black halter dress that seemed to ball down to the ground. It was from this century but it was too far of a formal dress for this situation. Then again, she prided in always looking her best. The dress showed off her curvy figure and overall made her look divine, impossible to resist but she was the one who always pulled away if things didn't work to her ability. "Thank you." Her smile was adorable for when she would smile, two dimples came on her cheeks. While she had this seductive manner to her, her smile made her seem almost innocent. The only innocence she seemed to have left on her.

Not once did she let her eyes leave the sight of him. He was a handsome boy and she instantly found a liking for him but the temptation to 'play' with him was greater than her like for him, thus making him to be her ultimate first 'play' mate. "Please, make yourself at home. Can I get you anything? Anything to eat? To drink?" She wanted him to be comfortable. The best luxury possible...for now.

The place looked just as big from the inside, not that there was any reason why it wouldn't be, but it still amazed Kai. Almost as much as such a lovely girl as her inviting him in. Almost. He sat down on a rather comfortable, and probably expensive, looking couch. He simply let himself sink into it for a moment, and looked over to her. "No thanks, I'm not really thirsty." he replied, though he found it difficult to make eye contact with her at first, instead looking up those long, fine legs she had, than ogling her cleavage for probably just a little too long, before his eyes finally reached hers.

He had no idea at all what was in store for him, if he were a more cynacle man though, he might have guessed a beautiful woman like her would have less than noble intentions for him. He'd never had much luck with woman, a few girls in high school, the only one he loved left him for one of his best friends shortly after he graduated, and he hadn't really gotten into a committed relationship since then. Not that he was expecting anything that serious with Candence here, but... well, he could certainly hope. And the way she was looking at him... he was slightly embaressed when he realized how long he'd been staring at her, but when he noticed she was doing just about the same, he felt a little bit better. "It's a really nice place you have here." he said, after he realized how long he'd been silent.

It amused her that he was staring at her. She liked it and was definitely flattered by that didn't mean she'd suddenly show him mercy. Through her life she had been screwed over so many times that now she had devised a plan to see how far a man would go for her. It wasn't a reality show but a game. It was her way to play with the guy. To learn about him without him realizing and for her to see if he is worthy enough for her.

"Thank you. I take much pride in it." Sitting down, she rest her hands in her lap and looked at him. She tilted her head a bit, studying him not hiding her obviousness. Looking down though, she fiddled with her hands and then looked back at him. "So what brings you to this side of town?" Perhaps after a little bit of talking, she'd only then spring the question on him. if he was wise, he'd say yes. If he declined...well then, it just wouldn't be good, would it?

He continued to stare, but a smile she flashed him... it seemed like she didn't care, almost like she was enjoying it. And she was giving him the same type of looks. He brook his eyes off her to look around a bit, trying to find something to talk about, until sh asked him what he was here for. "Nothing really, I just decided to walk home for a change, you know, instead of driving. The weather's nice, I could use some exercise anyway, so I figured, what the hell. So, this place yours than? Rich parents or what?" he asked, again moving his eyes off her to admire what she owned. It certainly seemed like she came from money, or she'd won one hell of a lottery.

"I suppose they were rich. My family's rich. Old money. But since they all died off, I've kind of withdrawn from society and all so because this house is on a hill, I mean, people think something's wrong with it." She laughed a bit, practically amused. Somehow she didn't believe that he was just walking home for the heck of it unless he too lived on high elevations. "Are you sure that you were just taking a different way to get home? You crossed an interesting path..." Her elbow propped up on her knee, she leaning her chin on her hand, casting a glance towards him, almost as if trying to toy the response out of it.

"Eh, I guess it is a big house on a hill, probably looked creepy as hell in the middle of the night, especially with the right moon light." He said, watching the watching her play around, she looked rather cute like that, he had to admit. "Ya, I'm pretty sure I was just walking home." he said, his leg beginning to bounce up and down, somewhat nervously. He noticed after about a minute, and placed his hand on his knee to stop it. "What, don't believe me? It's not like I'm stalking you or something." he joked, giving a bit of a laugh.

She laughed gently, sitting back. "Even if you were stalking, I wouldn't mind it. I don't usually get visitors anymore. You'd think if I wanted to, I would come back into society but I'd rather be surprised with visitors, like yourself." she smiled gently. Standing, she moved over to the grand piano on the right corner of her rug and sat down. She started to play a gentle melody with a slight mysterious twang to it.

"So now...tell me your name." She requested kindly, her fingers pressing over the white keys ever so lightly, so delicately yet producing music of angelic quality. she loved playing several instruments but the piano was her favorite. "And, do you fancy games?"

He watched her walk up to the piano, blushing a bit when she said she wouldn't mind being stalked, but deciding not to comment. When she began playing, he was honestly a bit creeped. Her song was soft, and angelic in a way, but also a bit... dark. Like the balled of a mysterious benefactor who in the end turned out to be a villien. He blushed again when he realized he hadn't given her his name yet. "Sorry, I should have introduced myself earlier, I'm Kai. And as far as games go, sure, I like to play some every once in a while, what were you thinking of?" he asked, thinking it a bit odd she'd use the word "fancy".

"My name is Cadence." She said kindly, continuing on with the very light and airy melody. It finished just in time when he answered her question about games. A soft grin appeared on her face and she put the cover down on the keys and gently leaned on it. "What kind of games do you like?" She asked gently, curious. She was sure he'd never played games like hers ever before so she was sure it'd be quite a surprise, but still. Knowing what kind he played was still nice to know.

"Nice to meet you Candence." he said, giving a mock bow. "Um..." he said, fumbling a little as her music stopped, thinking the question over. "You know, videogames, tag and kick the can and capture the flag as a kid, monopoly, poker, other card games, all sorts of stuff really." he said, looking down her body yet again, as she began to lean against the piano. "Just about anything is good." he said, considering a strip poker joke, but deciding against it at the last moment.

Cadence smiled gently and she nodded. She got up and she walked over to a window, finding it to be too dark for him to leave now. What kind of a woman would she be if she let this boy go tonight? Walking to him, standing right before him, she smiled genuinely down at him. "You should stay. It's too late and I heard it was going to storm tomorrow morning. I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to get home but I'd have to be a heartless bitch to let you go home this late." Leaning down, enough for him to get a better look at her overall now, she moved her face closer to his. "Tell me you won't decline..." She said a bit seductively, running her fingers in like a tip-toe motion down his chest and over his inner thigh ever so lightly.

"Um..." he started, as she got closer, imagining just why she might insist he stay the night, than dismissing those thoughts. She didn't seem like that type of girl... even if he had only met her a few minutes ago. But as she got closer and closer, he couldn't help but let his fantasies take over for a few minutes, he stared right at her breasts as she gently began touching him. His cock hardened under his jeans, just the slightest bit. "O... ok, if you insist." he said, resisting the urge to press his body into hers, even a little. "I mean, I'm sure you have plenty of room, and there's nothing I really need to get done."

"Exactly..." She smiled softly and stood up, moving from him. "You should follow." If he thought he was getting lucky, then that meant he was perfect as her victim for her series of 'tests.' Not even looking back to see if he was following, she opened a set of mahogany double doors with two vintage glass knobs. Revealing a lovely staircase plushed with red carpet and dark interiors, she turned on the light, showing that it went downward. "This way." Walking down, she pulled the skirt of her dress up a bit so not to trip over it and glided down the stairs arriving to the bottom. Turning on the light, she moved to the side, revealing a rather grand bedroom, adjoined to a bathroom.

The walls were covered with a soft neutral colored wallpaper and the king sized bed was in the middle of the room but even so, it looked huge. The bedding was covered in red with gold lining sheets and blankets as well as several lush pillows. In the right corner was a large mahogany dresser and next to the door that led to the adjoined bathroom was a rather long matching desk. There was a huge plasma screen on the wall and a great sound system built in.

"What do you think?"

It was a bit odd that she'd say it in that way, but he quickly got up and did as instructed, it wasn't like she was running or anything, so it wasn't too hard to keep up. He watched her gracefully lift her skirt, as they made their way down the lushly carpeted steps, everything he saw made him feel poorer. Just how could one person have so much money? Though he didn't say anything out loud, he just admired his way down to the room.

And when he got there, he was speechless. Was this her room, or a guest room? He didn't want to offend her by asking, but it seemed like even a king would blush if presented with such luxaries. He went over into the bathroom, just to look around for a minute, reminded of all the great hotels he'd been to. Than, he went to sit on the very soft bed. "It's amazing." he replied, still clearly in awe.

"I know." She said softly. "You should have seen the basement before. It was a mess. But I've been in solitude for years now and all for a reason." She smiled softly. "So anyways...if you're hungry, you can help yourself to a load of food in the kitchen."

There was a door that wasn't at all noticeable because it was the same color at the wallpaper and technically, sealed shut. But that same door led to her series of games and it was kind of obvious if he turned on the light near it. If he opened it and stepped in, once he was in, there was no going back. She only hoped that out of common human curiosity, he'd open it. "So um...I'll leave you be then." With that, she walked back up the stairs and shut the door. Walking away, she went up the stairs that led to the second floor and went to her room which was totally tech-ed up. Monitors everywhere of his room and the other game rooms. All set up oh so sexually.

Back
Top Bottom