Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dog gets all the love! (Zero5906&Menarea)

Bree orgasmed a couple more times before finally falling asleep, her pussy gently pulsing around the wolf's cock. Her fingers stayed in the wolf's fur. She dreamed of wild, howling sex throughout the mountains, the wolf's massive cock rammed through her cervix and filling her with sperm. She dreamed of that cock thrust elsewhere, especially up her ass. She came a few more times in her sleep because of the dreams.

After the nice loong night with the wolf laying ontop of her with his swelled member inside her womb still, and now she a rather big pregnant belly now. The wolf slowly wakes up starting to lick your face softly and barks loudly at her, his member was coated with her creamy cum. Wolf has finally found his true mating partner and companion for life making him very happy and will protect her from anything.

Sexypregogirl.jpg

Bree woke with a start at the bark. Groggy, she rubbed her eyes...and then noticed her belly. She let out a small yelp of surprise and jerked back, but a sudden pain in her groin stopped her. She looked down between her legs to see her pussy lips firmly clamped around the wolf's swollen cock. No matter how gently she tried to twist or pull, he remained locked inside her.

The wolf would have yanked her insides out even if her puss lips werent locked around his member, but the wolf enjoys this feeling of Bree's puss lips tightened around him very hard. He barks at her then pointing to outside that he wants to go for a nice fresh air walk, as of now since Bree is very pregnant her breasts have become more fuller, rounder, bigger to size of EE, and more saggy. Bree now has to depend on the wolf even more since she cant move that much with all that heavy belly and breast weight.

seductiveeyes.jpg

Bree wrapped her arms and legs around the wolf's body, lacing her fingers together to hold on tight. She smiled, pressing her face into his warm fur. Even if her pussy wasn't clamped around the wolf's member, she would have stuck with him.

Wolf started getting more horny and happy from your large soft breasts rubbing against his belly hard as she holds onto him tightly. His member thickness increases more to 4 1/2 inches thick, this wolf was definitely in heaven with his new mating companion and lover. He starts now to release a stream of hot sperm into Bree's womb again but now nonstop, he gotten turned on even more with her large soft breasts and puffy nipples that are really long and thick perfect for feeding on then there's her beautiful pregnant belly.

Bree moaned a little as she felt her pussy stretching around his swelling cock. Then she smiled and nuzzled into the wolf's fur, kissing his chest lightly.

((I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm dealing with a lot of shit at work, and now I have to go to a funeral, so I won't be online at all this weekend.))

Wolf keeps walking through the woods enjoying his fresh air and walk carrying his newly mating companion and lover thats now prego with lovely large breasts. He kept his constant pumping of hot sperm into her womb, he really loves Bree now more than ever, they have had great memories together now and she is now part of the wilderness and belongs to the wolf as his mating partner forever and to survive.

(Wanna let the girl and dog able to talk to each other inside their minds since has now breeded with a dog?)

Back
Top Bottom