Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milky Way (Stonetribe x Zajawa)

"Well.. being sexy and smart is a serious stuff", she said, sticking hers tongue at Noah while her tail swished playfully behind her.
What had happened next made her eyes go wide only for the bovine female to moan softly, unable to walk any more, her legs feeling a bit weak when her breasts were stimulated like that. When she heard what Noah said she blushed really hard, huffing and flicking his nose, heading towards the lake. The truth was she indeed had bought one of those.. and that was the exact reason why it would be the first time she would be wearing it. It wasn't something she would put on when swimming with family.. but something for Noah's eyes only. She was as red as she possibly could get while they were walking, soon seeing the lake.

france-chabroulie-lake2-june13.jpg

He giggled gleefully at the reaction he was able to get out of her. He could tell that she was especially embarrassed, and not just from having her boobs grabbed. "Ohoho? I know that look! Was I right? I bet you must be wearing something especially sexy under there~" They continued to walk with him groping her from behind like that for a little bit before arriving at their destination. He relinquished his grasp on her breasts and darted in front of her. "Well, here we are! Now let me see what kind of swim suit you brought!" As he said that he began to quickly take his shirt and shoes off, leaving him in his swimming trunks. He wanted to be able to watch Zinna as she stripped, blushing a bit as he knowingly eyed her, his intentions being rather clear.

Noah giggling and chuckling while they were walking and his incessant teasing didn't really help in walking straight, making Zinna trip few times. She tried to make him stop, chuckling and slapping his hands away, calling him a 'creepy creep', something that stayed from their childhood. Her cheeks were still red when they arrived on the place at last. Sighing she glanced at Noah and saw he already was in his trunks and was looking at her, obviously excited to see what was under her clothes. Her tail flicked nervously, swishing through the air and ears twitched as she stood there for few moments, without moving much. Well.. since we are here it would be a pity to not to swim.. Clearing her throat she took off her pants and shirt, her impressive breasts bouncing enticingly in the swimsuit she put on for Noah. Licking her lips she looked at the male, biting on her lower lip and waiting for his reaction.

Now he felt a little bad staring at her like that while she undressed when he saw how nervous she was about him seeing her in her swimsuit. He chuckled and walked up her, giving her an assuring hug. "Well shoot, were you really that embarrassed about this swimsuit? You had me thinking it was something super racy, but that looks pretty standard as far as bikinis go." He leaned in and kissed her on the lips before continuing. "Of course that being said, you do look drop dead sexy! Now I'm not sure if I even want to swim anymore~" With his arms still around her as he embraced her, he reached down and playfully gave her bubbly but a light pinch. He stepped back a bit and turned to the lack, looking at her over his shoulder. "But then again, I'll bet that you'll look even sexier while your all wet! Shall we?" As he said that, he reached out and offered his hand to her, waiting for her to take it so that they could enter the water together.

"Well.. I.. I feel differently about it.. I mean.. it is my first time wearing a bikini... and it just kind of covers my nipples.. and that's all..", he mumbled, now being embarrassed that she was embarrassed, her tail swishing in irritation as pouted. "Well..! You try to wear it!"
Looking away she was getting a bit angry.. only to smile at compliment, it making her relax a little bit. Smiling some more she grabbed Noah's hand and followed him into the water. Just another day she pulled out the weeds so it would be nicer to swim. Besides she liked diving. They even did small competition with her siblings would would be get more in shorter time.
"Hey! Guess what! I found your marble you lost here when we were smaller. I wanted to give it to you few times already... but always forget to take it from my desk. Remember? That deeply red one that was a pearl lost by a fire spirit", she told Noah, getting deeper into the water.

Noah softly chuckled a little more at her reaction to his poking fun. "Don't worry, you look great. We should go swimming more often from now on if it means I get to see you in a bikini. I mean, I can wear it if you insist.. But I don't think I'll look nearly as good in it as you heh heh." He led her into the lake, playfully splashing her a little as they waded into the shallower water. When they were younger, it took him a while to get used to the feeling of getting mud in between his toes. Even now it still bugged him slightly, but luckily there were other far more interesting things keeping his attention. His eyes went wide a little when she told him about her little discovery. "Woah, seriously? No way, that's amazing! Remember how we believed that by losing it we would be cursed with bad luck?" He laughed and splashed her a little more, thinking about what the odds must have been for her to find something so small in a lake from so long ago. "Then again, a lot of really great things have happened today. Maybe we really were cursed with bad luck, but you finding it again has lifted the spell?"

What Noah said made her chuckle. Yes, it was definitely the truth, that he wouldn't look as good as her in it. Still... making a picture of him wearing something like that? That would be really funny thing to do. Getting into the water she hummed happily and then chuckled again when seeing the male's reaction.
"Of course I remember.. Hmmmm.. well.. Today happened a great thing but if we would be cursed with bad luck don't you think we wouldn't have fallen in love which each other... and things like that? Though the idea is quite amusing", she said, wrapping her arms around Noah's neck and kissing his cheek only to nuzzle into his arm. "I'm really happy we are not together and everything.. I still feel like crying though... probably because it is really emotional day, right? And we are even having our first date in here.. I-I'm really happy.."
Her voice became a bit shaky as she was saying the last thing but the huffing, not pleased with the fact she sounded like that, blushing a bit. Zinna really wasn't to herself reacting like that. She was strong and independent female, what's with that shakiness and tears damn it!

"That's just it though." He said to her, raising his finger to iterate his point. "We had already fallen in love with each other, but the curse of bad luck was preventing us from letting each other know about our feelings. Now that the curse was lifted though, it was only a brief matter of time before we finally realized how we feel about each other!" Despite not being particularly superstitious himself or at least as much as when he was younger, he rather liked this notion. It seemed like a fun tale to tell to their children if they had any. And they most certainly would, he knew all too well how Zinna felt about that. Trying to prevent that from happening in any way would be entirely futile. Not that he would want to prevent it of course, he loved her after all. He smiled warmly as she struggled to keep herself together, embracing her lovingly. "Shhhh, it's okay.." He said softly. "I'm very happy too, I really am. Trust me when I say that I still feel like I could start crying too. If you need to take a bit to let it out, I'll gladly join you..."

Listening to Noah she chuckled. She didn't believe in things like that, being of the same opinion as her father - everyone is the architect of his own fortune. Still the story was funny and she didn't mind listening to it. What she heard Noah saying made her laugh. Well.. wouldn't it be a really pathetic and awkward thing for them to be in the water and start crying together? So stupid! Still she loved Noah for making her laugh like that, pushing away those annoying, shaky feelings.
"We better not cry.. The story we would tell in the future of our first day together must be cool and romantic", she huffed, her plump lips forming into a smile as she poked Noah's belly few times before diving... and swiping him off of his feet, making him go under water as she quickly run away from there so she wouldn't be treated in the same fashion. "Hehehe~ You let out quite a cute sound out there.. maybe I should do it to you more often, Noah? Oh! I know. I'm gonna record it next time and leave it as memory, your girly yelping~"
Of course Zinna was playfully teasing. She never would say something like this if it would be the truth, after all she really liked Noah as a person, not only loved him. He was her best friend.

He smiled warmly, glad that to see Zinna acting more like her regular self. It was somewhat disheartening to see her so emotionally vulnerable. He giggled a little as she poked his belly, letting his guard down. It was an excellent diversion for the sneak attack that she followed up with. "Whaahaaah!" He cried out as he fell into the water, frantically splashing about as he scrambled to get back on his feet. When he got his footing back, he looked around for his attacker, seeing that she had already made a tactical retreat. He grinned as she taunted him. He began to make his way back over to her, slowly clapping for her. "Alright alright you got me. If was incredibly dirty since I was trying to comfort you, but you got me." He continued once they were face to face again. "If you want to play dirty though, I'll be more than happy to oblige!" With that, he skillfully darted behind Zinna just like he did earlier. He reached around her with his arms and cupped her marvelous breasts in his hands, aggressively groping and fondling them. He also lightly grinded his hips against her backside, and she would be able to feel his member becoming somewhat hard, signalling that Noah was ready to carry through with his "counterattack".

"Heyyy, it wasn't dirty", she protested right away, letting Noah to get closer since she didn't expect him to do anything.. and she was stronger than him. "Mnnnnn.. aaahhh... Wh-what..."
She couldn't really speak with how her huge, soft breasts were being attacked, some milk dribbling out of the puffy nipples and the actually shooting, it making her moo softly, surprised even more when the rubbing of hardening cock was added to it. Biting on her lower lip she felt so damn weak. She probably could stop Noah if she really would want to, even feeling so weak in the knees department, but she wanted him to continue, it feeling extremely good to be stimulated in that way. Her bovine ears twitched while her tail moved behind her, tickling Noah's belly. Blushing really hard she reached down and to the hard thing, rubbing it through the shorts that her fiancé was wearing. After all this could go both ways... and it wasn't like anyone would be here at this hour, it being dinner time. What was pro and a con farm always had it's schedule that didn't really change much.

He grinned triumphantly as he saw Zinna already succumbing to his breast grabbing. He didn't let up as he eagerly squeezed and played with them, taking a moment to pull down the top of her bikini and exposing her massive melons. "Oh I disagree.. I think it was very dirty. So doesn't only make sense that when a girl acts dirty, she should be treated dirty?" He said teasing her, hoping that his erotic foreplay talk was on point. He moaned satisfyingly as she reached down and started to work his cock through his swimming trunks. "Mhmmhmmm, I'm going to take that as a yes then~". While still grabbing her boobs with one hand, he reached down with the other and slipped it into her bikini bottom. He gently caressed the folds of her pussy, feeling how wet she was despite them already standing in the water. "You know, another fantasy I've always had was having sex in a lake or a swimming pool. I don't suppose you'd be willing to indulge me, would you?"

Her cheeks became so deeply red when her bikini top was pulled down, her milk dripping nipples showing as well as the very soft mounds. It was so embarrassing, being called dirty.. but she couldn't stop her hands from moving on the impressive manhood of her fiancé. Hearing what was Noah's fantasy she bit on her plump lower lip.. but the fingers stimulating her pussy made it impossible to think about anything else.
"I-it's... ahnnnnn... o... okay... just... we need to be... quiet?", she answered, wanting to have Noah inside of her once again, what she was holding in her hands to have stretch her willing pussy. "Someone... som... mmm... e will see... soo... so.."
It was so hard to focus on talking with one hand squeezing her breast like that and the second working on her pussy, making her squirm and feeling.. trapped... in a delicious, loving trap... and she couldn't help but wanting more of it, more of Noah, her friend and lover.

((Yay! You're back! I hope you're feeling well again! :heart:))

Though she couldn't quite see it, he too was blushing rather hard. He may have been learning to make the first move like this, but it was still quite embarrassing for him as well. He cooed gently as he continued to play with her body from behind. "Aww, quiet? But I want to hear all the lovely sounds you make as we love each other. No one should be coming around these parts at this time either. I suppose it's better to be cautious though, assuming we'll be able to hold back our voices enough~" His breathing became heavy and erratic as she continued to work his cock, which was now leaking a generous amount of precum. Unable to resist any longer, he took his hands off of her breast and pussy and placed them on her hips. Taking aim with his member, he began to slowly push it in between her thighs, rubbing it against the folds of her wet pussy. He continued to slowly thrust it in and out like that, both of their juices mixing into a wonderful lubrication that enhanced both their pleasure.

Still hurting and on painkillers but feeling a little bit better ^^ Thanks :heart:

Exactly... would she be able to keep any sounds in? She wasn't earlier on so.. But before she was able to think any more about it all the teasing stopped.. and she could feel the hard rod slide between her lower lips... teasing her only more. It slid inside of her wanting pussy before she even thought about it, first moan escaping her lips, her small hands closing tightly on her lips. Her wet flesh twitched around Noah, showing him Z was into it just as much as he was. Closing her eyes tightly she couldn't help and pushed herself more on the cock, letting out a shaky and soft moo.
"N.. Noah... someone... I can't", she gasped out, ashamed but hungry for the other, wanting him more the more she thought they should stop and find themselves more secluded place.
Zinna found herself thinking of all the perverted stuff they could do together, how nice it would be.. and she knew they would accept each other.. just like they always did. Sighing she started to move her hips a bit faster, wanting Noah to make her feel good again, to make her feel his.

She wasn't the only one having trouble keeping her voice down. Once he started pushing his cock in between her closed thighs, be began to let out audible groans of his own. They only grew louder once he slipped his hung cock into her tight pussy. "Ungh! I-I know, It's.. Ahn! Easier said t-than dooooone..." His cock throbbed inside of her as took her from behind. If someone were to find them here like this, well he'd die of embarrassment! Although then again, they probably wouldn't get into too serious trouble. The only people who would come around here were their respective families. And they would find out about them being engaged soon enough after all. That being said, the risk of someone finding them was also sort of thrilling for him. He never thought about it too much before, but it certainly did fit his perverted nature. It was making him even hornier than he was. He wanted to find out just how well he and Zinna could muffle their voices. Without letting up plunging into her, he gave her ass a few hearty slaps, testing how well she would be able to muffle her pleasurable yelps.

Zinna nodded her head, her legs feeling so weak when the thick cock was pushing inside of her willing pussy, it closing tighter around Noah with her being spanked really hard, making her cry out, it only barely muffled by her hands covering her lips. She knew she should be quiet, that the slaps and her moans surely could be heard if anyone would walk nearby but.. she couldn't. Her behind started to turn quite red with Noah slapping it more and more, before being a little bit sore and now becoming even more. Closing her eyes in embarrassment she shuddered all over, her pussy pulsing now and then, especially when the thick shaft was going especially deep, making her belly bulge. Although she was embarrassed out of her mind it felt good... and she wanted to be spanked even more, to be made a good girl by Noah... to feel her behind stinging with every move later on, to make her think of him. There was something extremely sexy about being spanked like that and Zinna couldn't help but love every moment of it. If anyone else would try to spank her she would punch them... but her friend and fiancé was special.. and it felt good to let him do that to her.

Noah grinned mischievously as he spanked the sexy little cow. He could see just how hard she was trying to keep her voice down, it was so very cute. Clearly she was more worried about getting caught than he was, which actually turned him on even more. His monster cock twitched and spasmed inside of her sopping wet pussy, stirring up her hot insides. And as adorable as her attempts to muffle her own voice were, he found himself still wanting to hear her needy moans clearly. He wanted to hear her scream out as he stuffed her full of his hung manhood. It gave him another idea, in fact. "Ha.. Ha.. You're really making an effort to k-keep quiet huh? Don't you uhng.. think that it would feel much better to just focus on the the sex instead?.. Here, let me help you!" Relinquishing his grip on her shapely hips, he reached up with his arms and took Zinna's hands in his, keeping her from using them to cover her mouth. He pulled them down and used them to pull her backside into his cock, repeatedly fucking her even faster and harder than before. "Let it out Zinna! I-I want to hear all of your sexy moaning!"

Her eyes rolled up slightly when the huge cock was twitching inside of her, showing her that she wasn't the only one loving the spanking session she was being given. The green eyes went round when her hands were taken away from her lips and normally she would be able to win with Noah, being stronger than him.. but his cock moving in her incredibly wet pussy made her all weak, unable to muster a strength needed to free her own hands.. although she did try, sloppily but did. Now she was fucked even harder, crying out loudly, her huge breasts swaying with every ass bruising thrust, her belly bulging and pussy going crazy. Sticking out her little, pink tongue she was moaning, all kind of lewd, loud sounds leaving her plump lips with every thrust, some milk dripping from her nipples. Zinna's body was simply made for this, her fleshy tush looking perfect when connecting with Noah's skip, pressing against it, jiggling.. just as much as the swaying milky orbs, something that every man would love to dig their fingers into... and those adorable sounds, all the moos and moans.. how could anyone resist it?

Just as he thought, hearing Zinna's unobstructed moaning and panting was like music to Noah's ears. It wasn't just that either, the splashing of the water that they stood in as they made dirty love, the slapping sounds of their hips connecting with each messy thrust, and his own hot and heavy moaning and breathing. It all joined together into a wonderful and absolutely perverted orchestra of lewd sounds. It was so very intoxicating, just going at it like two wild animals in heat without thinking about anything else. He wanted to make her his, to mold her needy pussy into a shape that would fit his meaty cock perfectly. He could tell that he wouldn't be able to last for very much longer. Without slowing down in the slightest, he called out to her in between his frantic groaning and grunting. "Ahaah.. ahhhhhh fuck! Zinna, I'm almost there! I'm, I'm I'm going to cum soon!! Ahhhhhhhhn-god your pussy feels incredible! I want you to cum with me Z! I want us to cum together!.."

It was so unbelievable that they were going at it just like that, both crying their pleasure out with such a free way. Zinna never before did it that way.. and she loved how it feel even if she would die from shame if anyone would see them like that. Crying out she couldn't keep any of the sounds in, not any more, her wet, slick walls going crazy from being stimulated by the thick member of her fiancé.
"Mnnnn... tooo... I'mmmhhh... cumming... cumming... shoot inside... I want... in... aaaahhh... inside", she cried out, unable to think about anything else than Noah filling her pussy again, claiming it for himself, making her orgasm while filling her up to the brim.
When thinking about all that lewd stuff Zinna could feel herself approaching her orgasm, being on the verge, not orgasming only because she tried not to, to wait for Noah, to give them that incredible moment together when they would be thrown into a blissful high, to share it, to cry it out together.

Noah wasted absolutely no time in picking up the pace upon hearing her give him the okay to bust a nut insider her. He wouldn't hold back at all, he was going to fuck Zinna absolutely senseless. He started thrusting into her nearly twice as fast and hard as before, utterly savaging her greedy pussy with his monster of a cock. "Ahhh!.. Ahh fuck yes!.. That's right! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill your pussy up! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!! With a few final thrusts, he unloaded his balls deep inside of her, shooting an impressive amount of his burning hot seed straight into her womb. He continued to let out spurt after spurt of his love, very quickly filling her up to the brim. But he just kept cumming. Without pulling out his cock, her pussy began to erupt and overflow with his white goo. Some of it splashed on her bubbly ass while most of it dripped down her legs into the water.

Her eyes rolled up slightly when the thrusts became faster and rougher, making her feel like she would go crazy if she wouldn't cum then and there, barely able to stop herself until the first spurt, Noah yelling he would fill he pussy up startling her but actually pushing her over the edge. Moaning she was orgasming, stronger than ever before, her green eyes rolling up as her greedy, incredibly wet hole was being pumped with hot seed until nothing more could fit inside, spurting all out. Somewhere in the process she had another orgasm without even finishing the previous one properly, the act of being pumped full of virile seed by her lover making her go crazy with excitement. Her pussy was surely making a great job in milking out every hot and thick drop out of Noah, spasming and contracting around the spurting meat, some drool trickling out from a corner of her half open mouth, her tail raised high, properly for breeding.

Noah was left panting and gasping for air as he rode out his post orgasm high with Zinna. Compared to earlier, this sex was undoubtedly way more intense and passionate. He felt so satisfied and peaceful, emptying so much of his love inside his dear wife-to-be. As much as he wanted to lean on her for support, he knew that she was almost certainly feeling equally as weak as he was, possibly even more. Instead he merely embraced her lovingly from behind, wrapping his arms around her in a warm hug. He didn't pull out of her though, not yet. He wanted to stay like that with her for a little bit longer. He could feel his warm cum still seeping out of her pussy, it was so wonderfully lewd. It was a good thing that she wanted to have lots of children, because he would surely get her pregnant in no time at this rate. Once he was able to start catching his breath a little, he spoke to her in between pants. "H-Holy hell Z.. That was incredible.. S-Sex is amazing, I'm so glad we can just do this a-as much as we'd like..."

Trying to catch her breath Zinna felt quite blissful. She didn't know that sex like that could be so relaxing.. they surely would be doing more than this, she was sure of that much. Leaning her head on Noah's arm she chuckled and moaned, it making her feel more clearly how packed with sperm her womb was and how much she was being stretched.
"Right? I think so too.. we don't n.. need to worry about anything... Sit in the water... I think we need to rest", she said, moaning softly when Noah sat down while still being with her and making sure to keep her close to him. "Once.. I found a porn about breeding... and I think I can understand why some like it... Well.. I like it because I like you so.. yeah.. Uhm.. I think I'm making a moron of myself.."
She fell silent, sighing but then being herself, grinning and poking Noah's nose again and again, teasing him childishly, just like they sometimes did so lighten the mood and making them both chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom