Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Tales from the Grimoire

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
TALES FROM THE​ GRIMOIRE
╠═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
⌘ ⌘ Status: SEEKING ⌘ ⌘ Lady Grimoire's F-List ⌘ ⌘

'Scribbled within the pages of the witch's magic book,
anecdotes and information about the path each incantation took,
the effects, and drawbacks of all the little trinkets and charms,
a guide, or a warning, for those who would find this and be alarmed?
Whatever the case, it was clearly intended for those who would come later,
and now they would know to which kinks each spell would cater.'

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

⌘/‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
⌘ At A Glance Info ⌘
Plots/stories in next section. More on me in the third.

Medium: Threads or PMs. Chatzy.
Pace: 2 - 3 replies / week. *1​
Raito: Story to Erotic scenes depends on idea.
Quality: [I'll] [let] [you] [decide]
Characters: I play female main opposite any. *2​
Fandoms: In universe, sure. I don't play canons.
*1: I hesitate to offer to commit to responding faster than this--health issues are a thing for me, and it will kill my ability to write for periods of a week or, not uncommonly, longer. I say this as what I hope to be a comfortable average, not that I cannot or will not respond faster when I feel up to it. Ultimately, I will try to keep you informed when issues arise and when they may be clearing up. If Chatzy is used, I can generally offer a few hours 1-2 days / week.

*2: As a main character, I only play female. I can and will run/control side characters of any species or gender. I do not care what gender you are, nor will I be particularly fussed about the species/gender of your character.

*3: I prefer written descriptions when it comes to characters. Barring that, I greatly lean more toward drawn art over using real people's pictures. An image to help describe or set a scene, piece of attire, or position is absolutely fine no matter the source.​
_______________________________________________________/⌘

⌘ Fire Emblem: Seven Kingdoms ⌘
GM (me) x Any (you); medieval fantasy, dice and mechanics (homebrew), story-leaning
An uptick in my interest in dice games and Fire Emblem recently caused me to stumble upon this Fire Emblem Tabletop Adaptation that I'd be interested in trying out. Perhaps with Roll20 as an ancillary support for the combat but with the bulk of the roleplaying and such done on Bluemoon. I'd take on the role of GM, you a Lord or Lady of one Kingdom with one or two starting aids/guards. We can take on the Fire Emblem method of I provide characters that are possible to recruit here and there, support conversations and scenes, and such or do something more mutual.

Story wise, the vague idea I have at the moment is kind of mystery-esque; it has a cliche beginning of something bad coming to your lands, but I'm going to try to avoid the usual trope of "ohmahgerd bandits!" that Fire Emblem oft falls into. That said! We can go with as lighthearted or serious a story as you might be into and can discuss that in more detail if you are interested beyond the above kind of... kick in the gut of the system I wish to use!​

⌘ Lucretia's Tears ⌘
GM (me) x Adventurer (you); medieval fantasy; dice and mechanics (Pathfinder), bad ends, corruption, story or erotic-leaning
For this we would be using Pathfinder, in part or in whole, or some rules-lite equivalent. I would be taking on a GM role for the world to your character guiding them through a lite-setting I've devised.

The jist of it is the world has been covered in a mist that is rife with monsters and people are hold up in cities (ooh so original!); the mist is referred to as the 'breath of the goddess.' Cities are protected by artifacts known as Lucretia's tears, which are reverred and very rare. It's said every time the goddess sheds a new tear, a new people are born into the world; your character would be one such person, and would bring a second tear to his or her village. From there, a story of adventure into the goddesses, the people of the world, and whether things are really as bad as they appear.

There's a bit more to it than that but that's the shortest version I could muster.​

⌘ The Pure, The Blessed, and The Damned ⌘
GM (me) x Cowpoke (you); western fantasy, dice and mechanics (Pathfinder), open-ended, story or erotic-leaning
For this we would be using Pathfinder. I'd be taking a GM role to your character in a setting I've created, western fantasy with some science fiction undertones. I'll give the short, short, short version on the setting there but I can go into more detail later.

Valkara is a dying world with no gods to save it. Greenlands turn to barren, sandy wastes, and as time passes it seems even deadlier things come from the woodwork trying to kill you as people beyond the major cities in the grasslands struggle to survive. There are seven major races: humans (the blessed, the pure, and the damned that is the namesake of the campaign), elves, orcs, zuglings (deformed little offspring of orcs or elves), and scraps (small constructs). Arcane and divine magic while present, take very different forms, and any diety-related classes (as well as eastern ones and some others) are restricted because, simply, they don't exist. Spirits are present, and some have taken physical form known as Immortals, said to have once battled alongside the Pure in the distant past--a past which has been lost to time. Immortals are broken up into three kinds: concepts (fate, darkness, luck, etc), Emotions (Joy, grief, hope, desire, etc), and Natural (flame, frost, depths, celestial, etc). It is heavily inspired by westerns and such, but being Pathfinder, has fantasy elements, and due to other story reasons, even some science fiction elements (in the form of things called temples of memories, and relics).​

⌘ Gunpowder & Gold ⌘
Pirate (me) x Any (you); early modern era fantasy, story or erotic-leaning, pirates
This is a concept in two forms.

The first is a tale of pirates on the high seas; I wrote up a pirate lass once that I'd not got the chance to use too terribly much. It'd be set in the modern world, but with a twist of allowing magic to exist because... well, I like magic. A made-up fantasy setting works just as well though. My gal's core driving force is vengeance against Dread Pirate Roberts, a kind of Blackbeard-esque figure who she was with, was betrayed, and left for dead.

Second concept borrows a little One Piece (don't worry if you don't know it, it's not necessary). In essence, there's a mythical isle known as the isle of beasts, where a certain kind of fruit comes from. Those that eat the fruit are blessed and cursed--when they touch water, they turn into some half-beast (or full beast) form for a period of time. There's a legend that one who travels back to the isle and drinks from the altar can break their curse, but nobody can say for sure. There would be other downsides, I just haven't thought of them. Honestly, I jjust love the idea of playing a pirate mermaid (which is what my gal would be cursed with).​

⌘ The Bondage Bakery ⌘
Baker (me) x Any (you); modern fantasy, bad ends, erotic-leaning
I've a gal who owns a special kind of bakery. Oh, it has your regular confectionaries--cookies, cakes and chocolate treats. However, it has some special order things as well, like chocolate sluts. Real people encased head to toe in chocolate, sold as treats and toys to interested customers. Small candies and treats which can spur orgasms and arousal, chocolate modelled after breasts and cunts and cocks. What's more? It has a little kinky bondage dungeon in the basement.

Welcome to The Bondage Bakery. This is just a smut-heavy prompt that'll let me indulge into two of my passions--bondage and baking. I think there's a lot to play with here, and a few different stories we can go with, though I imagine anything done will lean rather heavily on the smutty side of things. Don't have much more to say here since further suggestions will rather depend on, well, what you're into, but I would like to keep a certain fantasy/magical element here, so even things like transformation are on the table if you're into that!​

⌘ Hentaiverse VR ⌘
Any female (me) x Any (you); sci-fi, erotic-leaning, various kinks
A new VR game has hit the market. It isn't much of a game itself, but a gateway through which other games can be played in a new light. Players take the roles of characters from their favourite games, thrust into their favourite games, with hentai-esque twists on nearly everything. A note: we would not actually BE those characters, but playing someone essentially playing/acting as those characters. A mask of appearance, and in name only, sort of thing.

The idea was born of an idea around Diablo II. The idea being that, say, we play through Diablo 2's story with smutty twists. For example, one person plays Blood Raven (the first mini-boss) while another plays the first adventurer, who either beats her sexily or ends up captured and needs rescuing by the other person's character. Then we continue with the other character until they encounter the next boss and either win/are captured, and leapfrog like that.

However, why restrict it to just Diablo 2? Let's toss in Final Fantasy. Perhaps Yuna has to do more than pray to the faytth to get a new Aeon. God of War... okay, well, that's already kind of there, but! I hope this gets the idea across. Given we'd be playing characters playing a VR game,. I'd like there to be some element of chance or dice involved, but it's not as necessarily unlike other ideas I've on offer.​

⌘ Living Doll Girl ⌘
Doll Girl (me) x Any (you); medieval or modern fantasy, monster girl, story or erotic-leaning
This is more a pitch of a character than inherently a plot.

I've kind of liked the idea of playing a living doll girl. A woman who was once flesh and blood but was made into--through some machinations--a living doll of stitched-on limbs and pieces and stuffing (but with some very real parts kept intact--between her legs, her mouth, breasts, etc). An alternative name for what she's become is a cloth golem. The main appeal here is a girl who can be injured without the whole blood and gore normally associated with that kind of thing, a more lighthearted "hey, that's my arm! Give it back!" so to speak.

I'd be open to playing opposite most any character, in a medieval fantasy or modern fantasy world. The exact nature of the story and relationship can be discussed. I wager the most cliche introduction between them would be your character stumbling across mine while she's in pieces but hopefully we can come up with something better.​

⌘ Mimicry ⌘
Lady (me) x GM-ish/Mimics (you); medieval or modern fantasy, monsters, bad ends, erotic-heavy
This is a rather basic and straightforward idea. We can use many different backdrops for it.

In essence, I play a character of some adventurous persuasion. A heroine in a medieval fantasy one, or a wizardness, or some kind of investigative journalist in a modern one. Through whatever means, she winds up in a house, or dungeon, or wizard's tower where the place is full of mimics of all shapes and sizes. Quite honestly, I like the idea of a false treasure chest full of tentacles, but extending that to more things, and more places, well... !

Together we'd come up with some kind of base game for it, perhaps with some dice involved. For example, I throw together a dungeon floorplan with various rooms, and you'd pick the one(s) your thing(s) inhabit, and where the goal that we agree on is placed. If you don't wish to play multiple characters, we can wiggle around to give you a single character. A ghost that possesses objects, perhaps, and follows my gal around because she's got on her person some object tying them to the world.

I'd want to keep this lighthearted dubious consent, not nonconsensual. We could even frame it in a consensual light (maybe she agrees to enter the wizard's spoooooky tower). Main draw here is some nerve-wracking exploration and, to be blunt, solid fucking with a very, very light story backdrop. If you've ever read the hentai comic 'Alice in Sexland,' that, along with FandelTales are where the idea came from.​

⌘ Fallout: Great White North ⌘
GM (me) x Wastelander (you); post apocalyptic fantasy, Fallout universe, story or erotic-leaning, various kinks
This is a Fallout-themed RP with me as a GM and you as a person in the world. We will not be using any of the settings from any of the games, but a custom setting of my own design (with a map and everything!) based on the British Columbian coast. I'm quite open with what you are, where we start, and how it goes in terms of story, smut, and kinks, be it for bad endings, or otherwise. A lot of the staple Fallout things are present (deathclaws, super mutants, brotherhood of steel, ghouls), while I tried to add my own touches here and there.

We can run this as a straight up RP, or as a rules-lite tabletop setting (I sort of threw together most of a system adapted from the games' rules for it; I never finished it, but it's together enough that I wager it can be used and adhoc'd to be more workable in general). Honestly, I think I'd prefer some kind of system being involved since it'd feel more Fallout to me, and I aimed for a feel closer to that of Fallout 1 over later installments (or so I feel; I was playing Fallout 1 when I came up with it and designed the vast majority of it).​

⌘ Pokémon: High Seas ⌘
GM (me) x Any (you); early modern fantasy, dice and mechanics (PokeRole), Pokémon universe, story or erotic-leaning, pirates, seafaring, adventure
I'll post the introduction I made to this setting. However, you can find the majority of the information available on the F-List I setup for it located here.

Welcome to the world of Pokémon!
Of pirates, buried treasure, and high seas adventure too!

At some point in the distant past, a great flood submerged most of the land.
This broke the world up into small island chains, divided, and isolated from each other.
People were forced to fend for themselves, some took to the seas to raid and pillage.
An effort made all that much easier by the creatures found scattered on these isles.
Creatures known today as Pokémon, they served as pets, companions, and... weapons.

It was a time of chaos, of fear, and soon rose a group no longer willing to sit idly by.
The group was lead by four main members, an... elite four, who traveled the seas.
Pirates broke upon their fleet, and isle after isle flocked to join their cause.
From them formed a World Government, encompassing thirteen main islands.
There's not a soul born today who doesn't know of this government: 'The Pokémon League.'

Within the government's reach, all benefit from the protection of 'The League Navy.'
Those traveling into the seas beyond, known as 'The Sunken Expanse' should be wary.
It is not for the faint of heart. One puts more than their life on the line out there.
For piracy is alive and well, lurking in uncharted waters and living upon unknown islands.
Recent events, which have spurred the 'Golden Age' of pirates, make it even more dangerous.

Who will you become in this world?
One of the faint of heart who remains under the protection of the Navy?
A brave soul who joins the Navy in search of protecting others and becoming a hero?
Will you take the 'League Challenge' in order to seek out fame and prestige?
Do you make yourself an enemy of the Navy, seeking riches as a pirate?
A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits, what kind of name will you make for yourself?​
_______________________________________________________/⌘

⌘ About Me ⌘
Preface: I'm bad at speaking about me.
I'd say the most important thing to know about me is I'm a goof. I quote movies and games, I make jokes even if they're bad puns cause I consider the worst you'll do is not laugh, and I tend to write as I speak with all the little ers, ums, and uhs, lest I'm trying to make a good impression and purposefully cut it out (like for tihs thread). I'm bad at starting conversation, and I've been described as laid back, and easygoing.

I'm generally open to questions, less so to prying, and fine with a friendly chat or nonsensical rhyming. Just, as mentioned, bad at conversation so you'd likely have to start it. I don't give feedback, if that's what you seek or need, more in the sense that I just don't think to do it over actively refusing--I let the fact that I'm continuing to respond and not telling you I'm no longer enjoying myself sort of speak for itself. If I'm not saying "there's a problem," then there's not a problem. I can try, if you wish it, but hold no hope of me doing it regularly. That isn't to say I won't ever express when I quite like an idea or turn of events, though!

I'm willing to start if you are hesitant, but be warned: my openers can be -quite- long. As well, I do enjoy writing from my tablet or other devices seeing as how I do not own a computer--I merely have access to one occasionally. Some of these devices have no spellcheck so, occasionally, errors get through as I as fallible as anyone else. That's pretty much all I have to add here.​

⌘ Enjoyable Writing ⌘
A bit about what I like to write.
I'm quite fond of settings which involve elements of fantasy and magic, where realism can take a bit of a backseat to the fantastical and the fun from time to time. Be this a medieval fantasy setting, or something with a modern twist. Supernatural elements, science fiction, anything out of the ordinary can appeal to me. Within these settings, I don't really have simple, set roles that I like (such as Hacker x Android), more, it's the scenarios two characters are involved in.

One thing, for example, is when characters have opposing roles. A hero to a villian. An outlaw to a lawman. To that end, I even like when dice get involved for a element of randomness or chance, I feel it adds a lot of spice. A stat or who where and when it makes sense can be the icing on a fine cake, but even a simple, "roll a 10-sided die, on a 6 or higher you outrun the creature," is funderful. With this element of chance, I also like when there isn't a set dynamic and things can be fluid, adjustable and, well, dynamic! To decide my character is the heroine, but the heroine always loses, it grows a tad stale.

Additional things I like writing about are plots involving monsters, men, and women. Scenes which involve bondage, power exchange, tentacles, questionable consent and people of adjustable morals. In other words: the favourites from my F-list. I tend to be open to other ideas, and do generally like experimenting and trying kinks that I haven't tried or on the surface don't appeal to me. In the right mood, anyway, and as long as there's a mutual trade of interests happening!

That said. A part of the reason I put up my own thread over responding to others is because I am looking for someone who shares similiar interests and would be willing to indulge me in some of my ideas, or to put another way, fantasies. I would be interested in both short term, and long term roleplaying partners, as well as long term or shot term roleplays.​

⌘ Disagreeable Ideas ⌘
A bit about things I don't like.
From stuff I enjoy, to stuff I find a bit disagreeable or uninteresting. For starters, anything listed as a no on my F-list. These are generally hard, unbudging nos for reasons I'm not inclined to touch on. After that, plots and scenes which are a touch on the vanilla, or mundane side. Straightforward slice-of-life stories in a modern setting, for example, or consensual romantic flings between two already partnered characters. In general, I don't like starting stories with too well established character connections--I find it hard to get into, it just doesn't feel right to me.

Beyond that, in a more meta sense, I don't like firing back short, quick responses without some substance to them. I'm also not a fan of when RP partners control my characters by inserting thoughts or actions unless it involves something like puppeteering or hypnosis/mind control. On that topic, I often don't enjoy permanent losses of character agency or mind alterations (such as bimboification), though it can be fine on a short term basis with some forewarning and discussion. Physical alterations tend to be fine too.

If I know too much of what will be happening ahead of time, and surprises are lost, I can have trouble responding, so I tend to not like too much planning. I'm more of a "let's hash out the key points, then jump in" kind of gal. Plus, it is easier to not metagame when I don't know what is coming up, and provide better, more genuine reactions! I hope this gives a vague idea of what I'm not a fan of since I couldn't really come up with too extensive a list.

One final thing. I loathe having to poke and prod people to respond. Please do not expect this of me--to nudge you and remind you it is your turn. I, generally, won't. I'll patiently wait for a response, even if it takes you over two weeks. I'll respond as long as you do (both IC and OOCly). If my interest wanes, I'll tell you; I am not shy about doing so nor mentioning if things take a turn in a direction I do not like or I'd like things changed up cause it is feeling stale. Ultimately, life comes first. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt, and not fret over any delays.​

⌘ Fandom Note ⌘
What fandoms I know/don't know.
For lack of a better place to put it, here it is--fandoms I tend to know, know well, or not know at all, ideas for which may occasionally show up.

I know mostly video game-related fandoms. Fallout, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Halo, Mass Effect, Warcraft, some of which I know better than others. If it's something newer (say, came out after the Xbox One/Playstation 4) then I probably don't know it, like Overwatch. There's plenty more I'm just aware of, but if the fandom you want to do is video game related, I'd say there is a greater chance then not that I know it. I also know a lot of movie fandoms, and a fair bit of TV show ones (like Firefly.).

I don't know anime and manga fandoms that well, nor book related ones. Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Avatar The Last Airbender, Pokemon, yes, more obscure anime, probably not. Chances are: I probably don't know it if it is from an anime, manga or book.
_______________________________________________________/⌘​

Last edited:
--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>----<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--<>--

Some pages though break order and slip to the back, randomly grouped and tightly packed.
Ideas and spells which have been invoked recently, or for those which no longer meet interest decently.

Archived/Accepted (Taken) Plots/Ideas
Ideas which I'm not feeling presently, or have been taken/I'm playing now.
The former will be marked with 'Interest,' the latter with 'Taken.'
I'm not opposed to rekindling interest in an idea, but current interests would be a better bet and you'd likely save some time by ignoring these for now. I'm merely saving them for easy copypasta later if I want to try them again.

• Twisted Tales: The Board Game [Taken]
    • What happens when a magical board game serves up strange riddles to its players which bring about various sexual scenarions?
    • Roles: Lady x Any
    • Inspired by the likes of Jumanji, and Zathura, what happens when a magic board game takes a turn on the adult side?

I'm hoping for an erotic adventure more than a "the game says someone gets bound this way or taken that way" over and over. Stuff that makes us have to vacate that room, run, hide, and get pulled into erotic scenes. I'm open to most anything here: bondage, anthro, tentacles, transformation, etc... Fantasy elements (elves, orcs), science fiction, also all fair game given I've already framed "modern setting with a magic board game." We can discuss what you're open to / want to see over the first few replies?

I don't want to tether characters to some dom/sub dynamic either. I'd like to keep this one rather open. The idea here: we make our own riddles / puzzles for the start, but then we make the riddles for the other person after the initial two. To keep things surprising and interesting over RP solitaire and playing with ourselves.

I wrote up a starter for this, you can find that below.

The sound of soft whispers drew her into the back corner of the 'Oddities Shoppe,' like they held a secret they would only share once she got closer. Unintelligible at first, the closer she got the more words she made out: game, trapped, riddles. When she finally laid her eyes upon the box, the whispers stopped and she snapped out of it like she had been in a trance. A little confused, she chalked it up to absentminded wandering, but an inkling curiosity remained. A curiosity which bid her to examine the piece before her, much as she felt compelled to check out the store which had seemingly sprung up overnight.

It was a relatively plain dark blue box, slightly rectangular. On the top, 'Twisted Tales,' was written in a fancy text. What could only be described as runic markings followed around the sides, and a large symbol on the back. When the top slid off like the box of a board game, inside was a large, thick book bound in leather. When curiosity bid her further to open that she was... underwhelmed. The book proved to be fake, holding a hollow compartment and was mere set dressing for an elaborate path of tiles, three little game pieces, and a set of two six-sided dice. At the bottom right, like where one would turn a page was a large oval red gemstone, and the game's instructions appeared written on the "pages."

'This doesn't look like it could be any fun... ' she thought, closing it all up and starting to turn away. A pause mid-step, a glance back at the ten dollar price, and a what-the-hell kind of shrug saw the box slipped under her arm and amongst a few of the items she decided to purchase, paying with plastic. "Oh, this is a fun one," the plain and unassuming--quite frankly, boring--shopowner commented, "You play a lot of board games... Katrina?" He paused to check the name on the card.

"Noooot really?" Katrina answered, with a helpless shrug, "I mean I've got into them recently, but.. " The man nodded, offering a few noises of understanding as he bagged up her things and handed them over, along with returning her card. " Well, play this one with a friend the first time, or just someone else. Its more suited to learning as you go over reading the instructions first then trying to play like most. Anyway, have fun, with everything, hope to see you again."

The whole drive home Katrina had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind, her blue eyes occasionally darting over to the bag on her passenger seat. Even once she dumped it on her kitchen table, and went up to toss off her uniform before hopping in the shower to rinse the "ick" of the day from her long brown hair and pale toned body, it nagged at her. Worse still, once out of sight those whispers returned, this time mixed with soft little gasps and groans--which she easily dismissed and excused away once more, uncharacteristically so.

Once she finished up there and moved on to dinner, passing through the kitchen a few times, seeing the bag each time, the nagging curiosity, desire, whatever it was, won out. 'Oh, fine! Fine, I'll play the damn thing and see how it works.' A few calls and a change into a pair of comfy jeans, and a sleeveless black top later Katrina was on her way to the local game shop--a place with private booths, a public area, and a pizza place next door with a donut diner a few blocks out (as cliche as that latter thing was in her particular case).

If not to meet up with a friend for dinner over the game, then to see if anyone local wanted to give it a go. The hope that they didn't think it was as plain and boring as it appeared lingering on her mind. A half hour and exchange of cash later, she was in one of the more private rooms, taking the book out of the box and opening it up. "So, totes don't know how this works. Guy I bought it from said to learn it with someone as you go," she explains to her companion while inspecting the pieces, "But I mean, this is all there is so obviously you just pick a piece--huh?"

Katrina had plucked up the red piece, and was moving to place it on the start at the top left when it seemed to jump from her hand and onto the board, upright. "... Odd if they have magnets they weren't stuck to the board before. Anyway. Pick a piece then just roll the dice?"

The dice got a little tumble in her hand. 'Then we go back and forth for an hour to see who wins... Joy. Why did I want to play this again?' Before being tossed onto the board: six. She went to move her piece but found it moving on its own, drawing a raised eyebrow and a little "Uhh-" until her attention was grabbed by a white mist swirling in the ruby gemstone. Leaning forward, she peered in and found them forming words, so she read them aloud to her fellow player.

Fastened in these leather bands,
      mouth open wide, and useless hands,
      you'll be trapped until you find,
      a nice treat upon which you've dined.

"The hell does that mean... " Katrina muttered once she finished, slumping back on the padded seat. In response the gemstone began to glow, and a moment later pure white leather strips seemed to slither out from the surface of it like snakes. The surface of the gem rippling like it had become some sort of portal. Katrina stared on in disbelief, even as the bands approached her, and only snapped-to when one snapped around one of her ankles. She reacted instinctively, bending down to grab it and pull it away as another ensnared itself around her other ankle and the third wrapped around one of her wrists. "What the hell!? Get off!" she snapped, her trapped wrist suddenly pulling up like someone was pulling the other end of the strap, yanking her arm over her head.

Then it snapped around and behind her back, forcing her arm to follow and causing her to fall onto her side on the couch, wince and grit her teeth in pain. Her other arm stretched out as she reached for her purse, but the leading end of the leather band slipped over her shoulder, wrapped around her upper arm then slid down it while tugging and forcing it behind her back. She kicked, hitting the table a few times as her legs were likewise pulled and maneuvered by her ankles, her right leg tugged up high into the air before the strap pulled down. It made her bend at the knee, the strap crossing over her thigh then back on itself, trapping one leg shin-to-thigh. Despite her furious struggling and growls, her other leg had the same treatment before all her flailing made her fall off of the couch and onto the floor in a heap with a whumph!

It was perhaps then, too little, too late, that she swallowed her pride. She twisted her body around to get up on her knees, head poking just over the table, and opened her mouth to ask: "Will you hel-uhn!" In her struggling she had missed the open-mouth gag that had slinked from the gem, and the moment she popped up like a magnet to metal it shot into her mouth. It forced its way in, making her mouth wide and holding back her teeth, at the same time making it possible to see her tongue pushing back on it to try forcing it out. The straps that quickly slipped around her head though made that quite impossible. In fact, a good look at any of the straps be it around legs, wrists, or head, would reveal the ends had fused together. No buckle, no tie, no real way to remove them.

"Ahh!" Katrina let out in anger, body sharply twisting from side to side as she tugged on each of her arms trying to wrench them free. Body "popping" up as she sharply pushed on the bands holding her legs, paying no further mind to the game, what the gem still had visibly written, or even the person at the table with her. Just focusing on trying to get loose. 'Let! Go! Of! Me!'​
  • You Wish [Interest]
    • A woman kidnapped by a foe is sealed within a small object, only to be freed by someone else who mistakes her for a genie.
    • Roles: Fake Genie x Adventurer / Thief / Noble / Merchant / Etc
    • Three rubs was all it took, and out she sprang. Clad in the shear fabrics of her dancer's attire, coupled with arcane rune-inscribed chains and shackles, it would be easy for the new owner of the lamp to think she a genie. However, the truth of the matter for the unlucky, disoriented woman was that she had no an ounce of magic to speak of, and was the unfortunate victim of a kidnapping.

Why was she kidnapped, what was she held within, how did someone other than the kidnapper get their hands on her prison? All good questions we can work out, or, let come to the game naturally. There's also two angles for the girl: one where she plays along to this act in order to get something she desires (home, revenge), or simply refuses; the same could be said of the non-genie role, be it willing to go to any lengths to make the genie bend to their will, or willing to do most anything to be granted one of those rumoured, and lovely wishes, perhaps even three.

I'd be open to playing either role, though I'd like the genie to be female. It just makes the story as a whole far more appealing to me. Also, rather than decide ahead of time for one side or the other to have the upper hand, I think I'd be more interested in seeing how the characters interact, and where things fall. There's probably a fair few things to talk about prior to jumping into this one, I understand, but I just oh so like the idea of a woman ending up in a magical lamp/vase somehow who isn't a genie, yet gets mistaken for one.​
  • On Opposite Sides [Interest]
    • A police officer has a breakthrough on her case, and discovers not just the identity, but the location of a serial killer she's been tracking... except she finds herself struggling to pull the trigger on their arrest, and instead, sends them a message demanding they meet--or else.
    • Roles: Police Woman x Serial Killer
    • However, perhaps the killer discovers her identity, and decides the meeting should be at her home instead.

I'm looking for a bit of a darker play here with this one. An officer and a serial killer at odds; the serial killer's motives his own, but ideally, his targets one than can breed a sort of sympathy for their situation. Hunting down members of a gang who murdered a (family relation), or perhaps, going after criminals and bad people as the TV show Dexter's main character. Whether the officer winds up working with the killer, or against them, or more, I'd be interested in leaving up to the characters and interaction in the story over something we decide ahead of time. I ask for the sympathetic angle as I'm not looking to play a corrupt cop who gets off on murdering people, more she finds herself in a gray area where both sides have their arguments.

I'd like there to be some kind of mutual fear. The officer afraid the killer might make her the next victim; the killer concerned she might turn him in, to the point of maybe even trying to get her files through any means. Coercion, and blackmail, on both sides, with scenes involving smut of dubious consent nature, even perhaps forced at the end of a gun or edge of a knife. I don't want to set one as 'dominaint' and one as 'submissive,' I'd like both to just be--sex scenes in the starting stages though should be far from purely consensual. And for fun, we could even set their sexualities as opposed, or they could force each other to do things to their victims--if you're into that kind of thing. The killing can be done entirely offscreen though, and we just roleplay their interactions with it present in the background, I don't have a kink for that sort of thing, merely the concept of a serial killer and officer at odds at times, working together at times, and having to blackmail and force each other to comply with certain desires, motives, or courses of action.

Knifeplay is a bit of a kink though, so a killer that uses knives over something like a big hammer or a simple gun, would be neat. Killer can be of either gender as well. I hope I explained this idea well enough to give you an idea what I have in mind with it.​
  • Sinful Lust [Final Fantasy X] [Taken]
    • A young summoner sets out with an aeon all her own, but it carries with it quite the price... nevermind the strange changes that have overcome pyreflies and fayth all across Spira, is this due to something having changed within Sin?
    • Roles: Summoner x Aeon
    • (This idea could also be played in a more generic fantasy setting, over Final Fantasy X's Spira).

Set in the years way before Yuna's time, after High Summoner Gandof, Sin has returned once more, but this time, in an entirely new form. One encompassing the lustful sins that overcame Spira in its most recent calm, and this new Sin has corrupted, and twisted pyreflies and the fayth around the globe to become as craven as it, and the people of Spira had been.

A young summoner setting out from a city not known in Yuna's time vows to defeat even despite what the rumours say fayth are demanding in exchange for the use of their powers (or, perhaps, she is naive and ignorant of this--we can play that angle too). Her first aeon is the one from the fayth within the temple of her hometown, one she's strangely able to get without having to perform any kind of act... because it requires additional incentives to keep helping.

Essentially, you play an aeon like Yojimbo. Except, instead of desiring gil for the aid, it's sexual favours/acts from the Summoner. I don't wish this to be smut, smut, smut, though, I wish to have an adventure here as well, where we'd both be coming up with side plots and scenarios over the main goal, controlling NPCs, etc... and playing in a Spira before we've learned about from the games, to allow for a fair bit more of creative freedom.

The main idea here is that in order to be bestowed with a fayth's assistance, they require the summoner to perform some kind of pleasurous act with them/to them/for them. This could be done as each representing a particular kink, or something more elaborate. An additional idea is perhaps the dead, in pyrefly form, refuse to be sent immediately, forming into some beast driven by lust, or require the summoner to do something... more in order for them to be sent. Even pyreflies on their own could pose a problem, such as inspiring intense arousal in those who come around them (Zanarkand itself would be difficult to journey through then, too!) A lot of room for adventure, a lot of room for dirty, dirty things.​
  • In the Mojave [Fallout NV] [Interest]
    • A few well placed shots would be all that was needed to take town a group of raiders/slavers she'd spotted in her scope, problem being, one of them spotted her too.
    • Roles: Wastelander x Wastelander/Raider/Slaver/Etc
    • The two sides had been at odds most of the day, exchanging gunfire, advancing, falling back, but it all came to a head when the woman who initiated the confrontation ended up holed up in a ruined buidling. A few well-placed mines blocked of the one entrance she was aware of--the problem was there was one she wasn't, and one of those people she shot at, thinking they were raiders, or slavers? They happened to spy it.

This idea was more of a starting point than an actual plot. In that, my lady ends up with a rifle on the second floor of a building trying to hold off some bandits (though who knows, it could be mistaken identity and they think she's the bandit), and your character finds an alternative route up and gets the drop on her. I'd like to possibly start this in a bit of a standoff, where certain... deals could perhaps be made. From there? Well, there are deathclaws, super mutants, nightkin, psycho-junkies, and New Vegas itself to play with. We don't even have to stick in the mojave, maybe we ended up--for one reason or another--going further north, creating our own lore, finding our own vaults.

Intended as something more character-driven than plot-driven, I'd really just be interested in trekking about a post apocalyptic setting, starting with the standoff scene I mentioned above.​
  • Not Your Typical Lady [Interest]
    • At the end of those stories, where some monster mates with some poor lass, sometimes, something else is born, a creature that's not quite a woman, yet not quite a monster, instead a curious thing somewhere in between...
    • Roles: Monstergirl x Researcher / Hunter
    • For starters, in this world I envision for this, monster girls are something entirely new. Little is known about them, giving rise to fear (leading to hunters) or curiousity (leading to researchers), perhaps even both. What's more, they are a bit on the rare side, and tend toward certain... levels of sexual interest or lust. Some, driven entirely by it, others wanting little to do with it.

... Okay, I don't have much of a plot here, but I always enjoyed the idea of playing a monster girl. We can do this any number of ways--from a simple dungeon delve, to a monster terrorising a town, to one merely just trying to hide in society. I'm open to suggestions. You can play an adventurer, a hunter, a researcher, what-have-you. We can even reverse it where you play the monster, and I'm the whatever else, or we can both be a monster of some kind, perhaps dealing with a territorial dispute. I only have one caveat/catch to this, and that's I don't want to set outcomes ahead of time.

That is to say--we don't decide that your researcher will always be on the recieving end of one of my monster girls. I'd want to keep it mixed up, surprising, maybe there's a fight, or a scuffle, maybe your researcher or hunter wishes to capture one for more thorough, live study. Maybe she's the one who ends up getting the upper hand, and now there's more monster girls in the world. Combining this with dice would be funderful; if we add some kind of stat system on top of that, it could be all the more interesting.

Monster girls I'd be highly interested in playing (in order of interest) would be Mermaid, Dullahan, Medusa, Slime, or Ghost. I'm also open to suggestions if you have particular favorites, though I may not be into something else.​
  • Edge Island [Taken]
    • t's a game for those watching, but real for those playing--an island where the goal is to pleasure others, and not succumb to pleasures yourself...
    • Roles: Varied
    • There is no volunteers here--no tributes. People are taken, have certain modifications done to them, and they are all set to wake up from their drugged state at about the same, with a small handheld tablet that will play a little video and explain their situation.

The video? A woman, bound, taken clearly against her will. But stimulated to such a degree, that a climax is forced from her anyway, causing a near instant change in demeanor. From one of pure resistance, to one of pure joy, desire, and frankly, sluttiness. The situation? Don't cum. Everyone has had a small little chemical (or device) placed within them that, upon a climax, will release a chemical that will essentially turn them into a mindless, needy thing that only cares for pleasure and pleasing others. The perfect sex slave. In a world where body modification is common, this isn't difficult.

Accidentally cum while taking someone on the island? Well, you're screwed, perhaps just like that person. It's a game for those watching, both to see what happens and what lengths people will go, but also because those who 'lose' are later auctioned off. The grand winner, the sole survivor, will have the device/chemical removed, and allowed to go free.

It's basically Hunger Games, except the edges/climaxes over killing/death.

Temporary alliances, turning on one another, forced scenarios, reluctance, perhaps, even, people just outright giving in and trying to bring somoene else down with them.

One idea here is we each have a main character, perhaps we team up, perhaps we keep solo, and play other NPCs for each other. Another option is a rotating GM sort of thing, where one of us plays a set character until they're forced to climax, and then we swap, with the GM taking control of that character. I wouldn't even be opposed to making it entirely random in terms of who wins encounters, such as using dice rolls, or even including basic attributes/statistics as well. (This could also fit into science fiction as well, but I wasn't thinking too extensive in terms of body modifications... no robotic arms, though at the same time, I'm not opposed.)​
  • The Grand Summoning [Taken]
    • A summoner must travel the land, seeking to earn the favour of the spirits in order to gain the strength to invoke a final summoning to defeat a beast.
    • Roles: My Summoner x Your Spirits / Summons
    • For this one, you would be playing mutliple entities. Erotic scenes would be based more around your kinks, beyond a request from me for some bondage/tentacle stuff. It is the exploration, unknown, and surprise aspect which appeals to me here, I would not want to know ahead of time what you're gonna throw at me--I'm open to most anything aside from stuff that is a hard no on my lists. If you recognize the fandom this general idea came from, I'd be open to running it in that.

It was known as Sin. A monster that brought with it devastation and death, and that was nigh impossible to kill except for one thing: a grand summoning. A feat only the rare few summoners who traversed to all the temples across the land, and received the blessing and powers of all the spirits, were able to perform. The defeat of sin would bring about an uneasy calm, for once the summoner who defeated it met their end--natural or otherwise--the beast would return in short order. There was no way to prepare for the new Sin, for once defeated, the spirits would go dormant, and the powers they granted would leave the land.

The last time Sin came, however, something was different. Spirits were not content with just small tithes, prayer, and meditation. Gold was demanded, in lofty sums, and Sin had a new form, and acted quite different--no longer just death and destruction, but collecting and hoarding all the valuables and gold it could muster. It was as though greed had seeped into hearts and minds. Summoner Jareth had managed to perservere through this new challenge, however, and defeat it, bringing about a three decade long calm... three months ago, he passed on, and Sin has returned.

Again, its' form has changed, as has its behavoir and the spirits demands. Summoners who have tried to gain the spirits powers found them demanding pleasure, over coin, to engage in manners of depraved acts that have left few willing to try. Worse, the acts are never the same, even amongst the same spirit, making preparing for the challenges... difficult. One young woman who has spent the last few years preparing to be a Summoner, however, has come of age. She has heard the sotries, she's aware of the acts some have requested, yet she believes she is prepared, and ready to do what needs to be done. The question remains: is she really?

(The crux of the idea is that I, playing a lady summoner, travel to the various temples to meet the spirits, played by you, culminating in various erotic acts.

We could play it by just moving scene to scene, temple to temple, or include more, like my lady having a bodyguard and smaller side plots interspersed here and there where we both shape and control the world.)​
  • A Priestess' Ordeal [Interest]
    • TTo join a scared order of women devoted to the goddess Yvelia, a young priestess must go on a journey to many places in order to be properly prepared.
    • Roles: My Priestess x Your (Open)
    • For this one, you would be playing mutliple entities. Erotic scenes would be based more around your kinks, beyond a request from me for some bondage/tentacle stuff. It is the exploration, unknown, and surprise aspect which appeals to me here, I would not want to know ahead of time what you're gonna throw at me--I'm open to most anything aside from stuff that is a hard no on my lists. A more fantasy-themed twist on the above idea.

n Grandshine, there was one little hidden away temple amid the many others--a temple to Yvelia. A goddess of love, the female form, strength, and more, priestesses taught others to aspire, grow, and not let others shame you. Priestesses of Yvelia were revered, not just by worshippers but by nobles, royalty even. Often one could catch a noble and Priestess slipping away for private council and prayer. Their word seemed to be respected, given great weight. This was what appealed to one common blooded young woman.

The truth of it was a Priestess of Yvelia was a companion. The uncouth might call them whores, but would also admit they were high class whores. Beyond the women of a brothel, they worked for none, answered to none but Yvelia, and money wasn't always the object, favours, political maneuverings, criminals might think they had the town guard in their pocket--their influence paled next to a Priestess. This side was kept secretive though, through both manipulation, and magic.

To be offered a place and become a candidate was rare, and when one woman found it offered, she jumped at the chance. There was but one thing: she would need to slip into the back, present herself to Yvelia, and hear her trials. To complete these trials would mean her acceptance, and she agreed, readily despite the challenge she was warned it would be.

Once more the truth was kept. These trials were not simple matters. Some were depraved, sexual humiliation, some were forced encounters. A corruption of the mind , one might say, to open it to what a Priestess of Yvelia might need to do, to deal with, be ready for and to accept and understand her own latent desires. To essentially shift from a young naive girl to a proper, divine-power infused woman of influence.

There was no halfway. This is never told to potentials. One either becomes a Priestess, or becomes a ravenous whore in some brothel who would be cursed with never being satisfied. There's no quitting. No trying again. Once chance for many trials, and an angry Goddess if one disrespects her by refusing her trials.

(The crux of this is, I, playing the young potential, complete various trials for the Goddess to earn her way, culminating in various dirty acts.

I imagine we would both decide and come up with the challenge--with you playing the person or creature and myself the candidate. We could simply move trial to trial, scene to scene, or we could make it more adventure styled with subplots and us both controlling various characters in the world beyond our "main" characters.)​
  • Siren's Call [Interest]
    • Unknownst to the mermaid in the water, the town in a nearby bay has come to know her as the Beast of the Bay. And what's more: there is a bounty.
    • Roles: My Mermaid x Your (Open)
    • ]I just really want to play a mermaid. ^^; We could also do a setting with pirates and gunpowder, but that's about as far 'up' as I'd want to go.

Port Silverstep had always been considered a haven for the daring, with how it rested on the shores of Half-Moon Bay, whose mouth was like jagged fingers of stone jutting from the land and ocean floor. Now, it was the home of the insane, for while the mouth was wide enough to be only really dangerous during a storm, the arrival of a siren to the bay has left it dangernous year-round. Some now even refer to it as Siren's Bay; it did now seem to be up to the siren who was allowed passage and who was not.

Targets were chosen without rhyme nor reason, ships both big and small, merchant vessels and traders, warships and priates, at least one of each type had been run into the rocks at some point or another. Survivors -- of which there were many thanks to the locale -- told stories of a heavenly voice right before they 'woke' a moment later with their ship having run aground. None know why this mermamid came, nor why ships are now being run into the stones, but many are fed up, or angry, and others still? Curious.

At least a dozen ships (likely more) have been run into the rocks, and it was delcared enough. Bounties were placed for the beast of the bay, seeking someone smart enough, foolish enough, or someone who could just resisyt the siren's call, to put an end to the beast's misdeeds. What sort of end? It didn't matter, for long as it was ended, the beast's ultimate fate was left up to whoever could deal with it.​
  • Rumbles Down Below [Interest]
    • Whether alien or natural, the beast have awoken, and they've come up from below. A very unfortunate turn of events to those who awoke them...
    • Roles: My Female x Your (Open)
    • entacles is my main appeal here, with a bit of a capture element. However, if you are into impregnation, or vore, or similat, I 'd be open to including that.

An archeological dig, prospecting for oil, mining, or even just small rural town folk minding their own business, in the end it doesn't matter. Something woke up--ancient creatures buried deep within the crust, be it ancient organisms or aliens--and now has come up from below to torment a small group of people in an otherwise mundane situation. Questions without answer for the moment include: What do they want? Where did they come from? What are they doing with people they take!?

It started slow. One person turned up missing. Searches went out and nothing found, a week later someone else went missing. A few days later someone else. Then, a delirious person came barreling in claiming to have seen monsters burst up through the ground, take a woman, and slowly drag her down as tentacles coiled, wrapped around and.. entered her. Most thought he was just suffering from a combination of mushrooms and too much hentai. A small few believed him yet... nothing.

No evidence of a missing woman, no evidence of the ground being disturbed, nothing. Alarmed and worried, soon many were on edge, more of fear for the unknown than some actual threat. People go missing, it happens, sure the recent string is higher than normal but abnormal happens. What usually doesn't? The absolute downright bizarre and horrifying, which is exactly what was about to kick off for many unsuspecting people.

And it would all start with a trio who were out and about, just taking care of some routine things, getting to know one another and just trying to have fun in a boring situation. Little did they know it was vibrations in the ground from car tires and three sets of boots that drew the creatures in... Hopefully they would learn quick: get off the ground!

(Okay! Fine! It's Tremors, okay!? You caught me. :p

Just instead of pop out and eat your face, they pop out and have some fun and take people.

The idea is we both play a person involved. The exact situation of our group can be discussed, as well as relations. End goal? Up in the air. Escape, capture, control, saving people, the works is available. Whatever the case, if fun there's open potential for Tremors 2, Tremors 3, er... I mean... Rumbles Down Below 2, 3... (pleasedontsueimjustadeviant!).

We can be friends. We can be adversaries. We would both control the creatures or, if you wanted, you could take control as a GM role and be them yourself. I don't want to be solely GM myself on this one, to be clear.

A caveat: if you wanted to include dice here to add an element of randomness or tension, I'd be all for that. Basic stats like strength, speed, stamina, rolling six sided dice. I love using dice, but it isn't a dealbreaker if you don't want to.​
  • Grimoire of Transformation [Interest]
    • Careless or trusting is the young woman who leaves out a magical grimoire, one with the power to transform and summon; too curious is the one who invokes the magic by speaking the strange words.
    • Roles: My Lady x Your (Open)
    • This could be either a medieval or modern world; we could be fellow mages, or roommates in an apartment. Main appeal for me here is monsters and dubious consent; I don't have a kink for transformation... that said, if you do and want to include some back-and-forth form shifting, given the 'inept/careless/novice' nature of my girl, that'd be fine with me.

(Written from a modern, roommates perspective).
      One of them had always been a bit too trusting, or perhaps careless. No lock on her phone, nor on her tablet, no password for her computer and leaving out what some might consider private things--like her diary--in less than hidden places. Such as on the kitchen table next to a half-eaten me she would get back to in a moment (being easily distracted was a thing!)

This time though, she had gone too far... or perhaps it was her roommate who had. A tablet left out on the coffee table while she ducked out to have a shower in a strange bit of a hurry. Her roommate, perhaps curious, perhaps innocently wishing to check something on the internet, turned it on to discover more than a few tabs of erotic images open, mostly involving tentacles, creatures and less than consensual situations in some cases.

Amid all this, though, one tab stood out. She had left a page open to her private image gallery on a popular site. The images weren't of her though, but rather camera snaps odd books with strange lettering and symbols. Annotations here and there marked an attempted translation and understanding. It quite frankly read like a silly magic book. Even when the roommate read it aloud... Until their form started shifting, and extra tentacles grew!

The roommate might have questions. Might have demands. Might just want to see what their new form could do.

(A similar setup for something like two mages of wizards would work I'm sure. The question would be where it goes from there--is the mage forced to find a means to reverse the spell (perhaps under distress), or is an approach involving begging used? Is the right spell invoked, or does it only change the form, be it the mage, or the other?)​
  • Crash Landing [Interest]
    • She had been sent to retrieve some samples and examine the wildlife on a newly discovered planet, too bad the atmosphere was a little more dangerous than had been anticipated...
    • Roles: Scientist x Other Survivor / GM
    • An explorer crashes on an alien world, and has to find her way to one of the other teams in order to escape... while dealing with the creatures of the world, perhaps helping along somoene else who survived the crash, as well as her own personal curiousity which may lead her stray. Yet another idea that was discussed and shortly thereafter died, there's another opener for those interested.

It had been a no-brainer. News of XM-2885 traveled fast, and the same day it hit her's ears she put in a request to HyloCorp. Dr. Katherine Flynn, graduate of Titan IV's Academia Doctrina. Young, no papers to her name, and for a brief moment, lacking a job, there couldn't have been a better opportunity. The squeal that came from her upon reading her job acceptance might have been heard across the entire orbital station she was on if not for the bulkheads. And now she sits, strapped in, and both nervously, and excitedly, fussing with the HyloCorp patch on the left arm of her environmental suit. The dull trip had been overcome going over some datapads and noting the general landing sites of the other dropships.

Katherine's name, and title, sat on another patch over her left breast. Just barely visible as she awaited the dropship to hit the LZ thanks to her somewhat long, strawberry-blonde locks. Granted, mid-back length hair would be awkward to fit in the helmet resting on the seat beside her, and she was clenching a wooden chopstick of sorts between her teeth to remedy that. In a moment. When she was finished looking over the information on the datapad in her other hand, which rested in her lap, the screen of it reflecting her pale blues right back at her slender face.

She hoped the communication issue would be solved quickly. It would make reporting discoveries a bit annoying otherwise. Lost in thought, and the hum of the dropship, she'd be rather oblivious to what was happening up front. 'They loaded a lot of supplies... I hope they didn't go overboard,' she idly ponders as she scrolls through a list of the supplies on her pad. It isn't until the end of the conversation between the others that she notices there's something up. "What's going--?"

Kat was cut off by the straps suddenly biting into her body and knocking the wind out of her, and the jolt sent her datapad flying from her hands and clattering across the deck despite the thick padding of her gray-and-white suit. Her legs uncrossed and immediately she slammed both heels of her boots onto the floor, taking a few gasping breaths. More than anything, it made her breasts ache. ... Despite the padding of the suit, even, they stood out a bit, as did her curves. She understood why the outfit needed to be formfitting, to help with an environmental seal, but that didn't mean she had to like it! The scream makes her throw her head toward the front, wide-eyed, mouth agape. 'Ohgodohgod! Focus, Kat! Helmet! Get your helmet on!'

She glanced around, finding the hairpin she intended to use had just fallen into her lap. Quickly grabbing it, she then gathered her hair up into a bun, pinned it with the stick, grabbed her helmet, and popped it on in a hurried motion with her hands shaking the whole way. A tap to either side of her helmet left it making a soft hiss as it made a seal with the collar of her enviro-suit, and turned on her air supply. As the ship went down, she sat there, hands clutching her straps, eyes closed tightly, and the last words on her lips being: "Gonnabefine, gonnabefine, gonnabefine.' At least right before the scream from her lips at the tumbling ship.

For a short time, she lost consciousness. The forces just too much for her. But, shortly after the shuttle had settled, her chest heaved as she took in a deep breath, her eyes shot open, and she bolted upright--eyes flicking around frantically. Each flicker of shadows from the fire, and crackle of electricity caught her attention at first, her mind racing, one thought after another. 'Focus. Focus. Your specialty is biology, so get up, and do it.' she told herself before getting herself unbuckled, if she even could. And if so, she would get up shakily, almost as if she was walking for the first time, to start making her way to the front in order to see if anyone else had survived. Pushing the pain in her chest out of mind, hoping it was just an ache, and the suit had protected her from any actual injury.​
  • Scoundrels and Priestesses [Interest]
    • They seemed like an easy mark: complete a few 'trails,' join the priestesses, and strike it big with nobles and otherfolk. First thing she needed to do seemed so simple: go to a temple outside of town, trek to the end, and collect a relic from within to bring back to the temple. Not so hard, right?
    • Roles: Scoundrel x ???
    • This was a twist on the Priestess' Ordeal idea mentioned elsewhere. In essence, rather than play a Priestess, my lady was a scoundrel trying to sneak her way into their ranks in order to gain the riches of the nobles they often were seen with. Whether she ended up as a mind-broken slut who got her comeuppance, or had her way, would have been what the story was about. Originally taken as a GM to Player setup, I'd be open to her having a partner in crime, or your character being a priestess who is on to her game, or whatever else you may be able to think of.

The opener below is her heading to the temple for those 'trials.'

Once Aslynn had made up her mind, the task she set for herself had been pitifully easy. A little touch-up here, a little magic there, and one of the finer outfits she'd been able to purchase from her ill-gotten gains and she gained the attention of one of Yvelia's priestesses. From there, a little cat-and-mouse and she was sure she'd had the priestess wrapped around her finger, for she managed to suss out what she needed--an agreement to let her become a canditate, a potential, a priestess-in-training. Some small part of her had felt some guilt over manipulating the woman like that, after all, if not for this temple she likely would never have found just a profitable, and she had to admit, fun, calling. However, for Aslynn, there were some things that she valued and spoke to her more than guilt. In this case: gold, and gemstones, the kind she could pilfer from those silly nobles the women of the church interacted with. There was but one rule she made--she would not steal from the temple itself. The last thing she needed was the ire of the goddess, and she wasn't entirely without boundries or morals.

It was odd to her though that the smoke and mirrors they would need to do wouldn't be taking place in the temple, rather some location she needed to find to the south of the city. The Protectorate of Galland, situated between two large mountain ranges, was a relatively safe place, so Aslynn didn't take issue with it, merely found it odd. After some preparation, she set out south from Skarsgard, following the only path directly south which lead through the Galland Woods. What she had been looking for had only been described in the vaguest of ways, but when she happened upon an "overgrown temple with a fountain," she was sure she'd found it.

The choice of leather boots proved to not be too great of one as she make her way from the path to uneven, and overgrown ground. However, the tight trousers with a thick belt she wore did the job when it came to protecting her toned shins and thighs from being scratched by thorns and other such things. Asylnn's left hand never strayed far from the hilt of the dagger at her hip, nor the pouches that contained some food and other supplies, though on the whole she hadn't brought much with her. The safety net the Protectorate provided, what she figured she would be doing, it all struck her as being quick, easy, and not much of a problem.

Pausing just as she reached the entrance, she took a moment to unfasten the string of her water skin, throw back her head and take a long drink. A bit of water slipped from her lips and down her chin and neck, spilling into the ample cleavage her loose-fitting white top revealed, but she paid it little mind. It was short-sleeved, but she wore a light jacket with long sleeves overtop, the back of which felt down to cover up the way her pants hugged her rear. Retying the water skin, she took a breath, brushed some of the short red hair that framed her face out of the way and stepped through the threshold into the temple.

The switch in light level made her blue eyes narrow and squint some. That's likely the reason too she missed the obvious set of loose floor tiles which she bumbled into, pressed down, and stumbled over as her toe caught the edge of the stone. "Hells!" she uttered, off balance enough that there wasn't anything she could do upon hearing the grinding of stone upon stone beyond swivel around in time to see a large stone slab fall down in front of the entrance and block out the light.

Inwardly cursing herself, more still for stumbling, Aslynn wasn't too worried by that on the whole. 'Must be the first of the tests. Find another way out. Is all this nonsense really necessary? Is it worth bothering doing? That final question lingered in her mind only a moment before a smile came to her soft lips and she nodded. For a moment she saw it: laying on a large bed, gold all around her naked form, gemstones rolling off her body as she shifted. Oh yes, that would be worth it. She was sure nothing this silly place could throw at her would make that not worth it.

Aslynn fussed with her pouches some in the dark, taking a short rod of about twenty centimetres from one of the larger ones. Old temples and good lighting never went hand in hand. Slowly, she reached out with her other hand and walked forward toward where the opening had been before her soft fingers touched hard stone, then she brought her other hand around and stuck the stone with the end of the rod. The woman ended up squinting again as the rod suddenly burst into bright light, and she waited there near the door for her blue eyes to adjust while also looking around for the path onward. Greed for the moment driving her forward.​
  • Lust Through a Rifle's Scope
    • What had started as little more than a peeping tom in an apartment across the way evolves into a game of voyerism, lust, and control that's a trigger pull away from ending.
    • Roles: Unsuspecting Lady x Peeping Tom / Sniper
    • This is a darker one, and an odd one. If you have ever seen the movie Phonebooth, you'd be thinking on the right track.

My lady is one with a self-bondage kink, and one who is a bit frivolous with her privacy. She leaves her blinds and shades open when she indulges herself, and thinks that, due to how high up in her apartment she lives, nobody really notices. Your character, who is in a different apartment across the block, takes notice. At first, they only watch, but after a time they decide they wish to participate. Rather than doing so directly by going over and forcing themselves on my girl, however, they take an approach that lends more toward their voyeuristic tendencies--they get themselves her number, and a high powered sniper rifle.

From here, enter a game of cat and mouse. My lady, who tries to get out from under your character's thumb while trying to not thoroughly debase herself for someone else's amusement, while yours aims to... enjoy a show, and get off, to her being forced to get herself off in various ways.

I'm aiming more science fiction here. Perhaps a more authoritarian state where there are cameras everywhere, crime is low and solved quickly, facial recognition, making going over to her place and just taking her forcibly more likely to land one in jail. Also the notion of, perhaps, virtual reality, personal androids (which could allow for some more direct interaction by taking control), and newfangled toys. The main draw here is playing on the threat of the rifle, and messing with exhibitionism/voyeurism, and seeing how interesting it can be when our characters are not directly getting hot and heavy--and one is actively trying to end things with the other. (If your character goes to sleep without setting up any precautions, my lady will be going to the police, for example).​
  • Reboot! ... What the hell am I wearing?
    • Warning: incoming game. Warning: incoming game.
    • Roles: Sprite x Spirte/User
    • We both play as Sprites within Mainframe, not -the- Mainframe, but a different one. For the most part, lives here had been peaceful until one day--that dreaded warning. Our sprites, both members set to uphold and protect their city, jump in to do their duty... only to discover the kind of game they had just entered is a bit different than one might expect.

... It was an H-game. In fact, they -all- are Hentai games.

This is a recent idea that isn't as fleshed out as all my others. Basically, I thought it'd be highly amusing to combine something like Reboot, with smut, where instead of playing action games and Mortal Kombat spoofs, we play H-games and hentai-based spoofs of games. Something our sprites would quickly have to come to terms with, in order to win, or become nullified.

No, I don't know why the user winning at their game destroys their computer either. Don't question it, Reboot is amazing. :3​
  • Don't smile, don't blush, don't even breathe too deep...
    • The Xailm are stone beasts that lack emotion, and thus, hate emotion of any kind, residing on one of the many worlds within the plane of lust...
    • Roles: Planehopper x Any
    • This was an idea, and starter, I had done with someone else, however, it was also one I quite enjoyed. I also think it has a lot of places it could go, so I'd be open to doing it again. I've put the OOC bit first for this one, followed by the starter I had written for it.

I'm looking to play a mageling, named Cordelia Ann Brant on a planar-hopping adventure in a fantasy, but not necessarily strictly medieval fantasy, set of worlds opposite another character of any gender, and profession. My girl, naturally, can open planar tears, perhaps yours cannot, and you wish to get out of the place you've wound up (suggestion only, don't take it as set in stone! :3). A place ruled by black, featureless obsidian humanoids known as the Xailm, where displaying emotion (or, perhaps, more specifically, arousal) is forbidden, in the middle of a wasteland where a flower known as the Lust Lily grows. Yep. I couldn't tell you where the inspiration for this one came from either.

I don't want all the action to take place in this town/plane. Planar-hopping is more interesting when you do that, so I'm thinking perhaps this is one of many worlds amid a 'plane of lust' that our characters would need to escape from, with each world having different, ah, issues, to overcome. Perhaps we have to come back here at some point, even, or go back to other places.

Regardless. Kinks to include: noncon/dubcon to varying degrees, heat/estrus (I think it's called that), maybe some exhibitionism/voyeurism, and your kinks. I'd also very much like to include bondage/restraints, as it's a huge interest of mine (bonus points for power dynamics and tentacles as well, which are also favourites, but not as big as bondage-stuff!)

Dust and sand swirled around the base, while wisps of super cooled air drifted outward from the wavy, icy-blue arms of the planar vortex. The clash of environments--a snow-covered land could be seen through the whirling, translucent blue center of the portal--shrouded the area in a light fog when the frozen air collided with the warmth of a wasteland. After a few minutes, a distinctly feminine figure stepped through, and the portal shrunk in on itself until it winked out of existence.

Arms which had been hugged around her body to keep warmth in the cold slowly unraveled, and one hand drifted up to shield her mismatched blue and red eyes from the twin blazing suns above as she peered around. 'Out of a frozen hell, and into a blazing one... ' she thought, idly, as she took in the nearly endless sands in all directions, spotting what looked like a scant wooden wall, thus likely a town, just south of where she'd entered from.

'That'll do, any port in a storm.' Pausing for a moment, Cordelia brushed the snowflakes from the shoulders of her leather mini-jacket, as well as from her blonde hair, which spilled down around her shoulders and slightly down her back. She also tugged off the scarf from around her neck, to help with the heat, as she began her trek toward the town. Removing the scarf made the hardened leather chest piece she wore a bit more apparent, and covering the lower half of the chest piece was a belly sash that wrapped and covered her to her thick belt. Which helped keep not only her trousers up, but also the long, curved blade she owned close at hand. The tough pair of knee-high leather boots protecting her shins and feet, fortunately, worked as nice on the sand as they had on the snow too.

In addition to the heat, the desert came with a strange scent, which Cordelia's formerly reddened, stuffed-up nose began to pick up on a half hour into her hike. It made her a bit uneasy, the closest thing her mind could liken it to was someone having used flowery perfumes to cover up the smell of sex. Little did she know that the scent pervaded the air all around the area, coming from the town, and the little flowers which managed to thrive and bloom around it like the town was an oasis in that desert. Soon, as she neared, the sound of only the wind, and occasional skittering of some small critter nearby being chased off by her presence changed to a mixture of merchants shouting about their wares, indistinct chatter of a common market, as well as... screams, and moans.

Further unsettling, but there was little she could do. Her small pack had a bunch of winter clothes, food for maybe a few days, and this appeared to be the only town for miles. Her only choice was to press forward.

Circling over to an entrance, she joined with a small caravan at the back of a short line; the wooden palisades were more impressive than they first appeared, and the gates were guarded by a strange set of creatures Cordelia had not seen before. Humanoid, but featureless, no eyes, nor mouths. They wore no clothes, nor armour, but their skin was hardened and black, the texture immediately calling to mind shards of obsidian Long blades, made of the same material as their bodies, hung from their sides seemingly melded into their form. One seemed to closely observe each person in a group before it silently signaled with a simple gesture to the others, who opened the gate and allowed the people through.

"Can I interest ya in a Lust Lily?" A woman from the caravan she waited with interrupted her taking in the sights, while jabbing a whitish-pink flower attached to a pin nearly in her face. "No, I-" Cordelia began, but the words died on her tongue as the nearly overpowering scent wafting off the flower invaded her senses.

Immediately, she turned her head away, cheeks flushing red. and she couldn't hold back from letting out what was between a heated breath and soft whimper. Arousal was nothing new to her, what was new--being hit with a wave of it so hard, and so quickly, that her hand had dropped down and pressed into the crotch of her trousers, while her knees bent and legs buckled, before she even had a presence of mind to realise what was going on. She nearly dropped to her knees, and might have had it been the first time she had been exposed to an overwhelming smell which left her eyes watering.

The reaction seemed to amuse the woman who flashed the faintest of smiles before she returned to a stone-faced expression. "Ahah. Knew it, I did. Had ya that starry-eyed look in them eyes, whelp, consider what I'd done for ya, a favour," she said as she returned the flower to her pack. "Don't ya let them Xailm see that. Or ya are gonna be right fucked."

Cordelia heard the words, but she wasn't listening. Her mind was elsewhere, reeling, and it took the mageling several long moments before she regained her senses and managed to draw the slightly rubbing hand out from between her legs. By now, the line had moved on, and the woman and her group were being inspected and let in. 'What... was... that... ' she mouthed the words silently along with the thought. During the walk, she had found herself becoming a tad... wet, and not in the sense of sweating her ass off. Her mind hadn't linked it, at least until that woman had done it for her. There was something wrong about this place, and it was in that smell that seemed to pervade everything. Just where the hell had that portal taken her?

Xailm. The woman must have meant the creatures at the gate, which Cordelia glanced at while the group in front of her was let in. It took a moment for the caravan to get their horses moving, and it gave the mageling extra time to peer inside and catch sight of what the woman meant. Of everyone. Everyone inside wore the same cold, stone-faced, emotionless expression. From merchants shouting, to people going about their business, even when they smacked shoulders which in most normal towns occasionally drew an angry exchange. Nobody was showing any emotion, except, then why the screams and moans?

It made her want to walk in the other direction, very fast, but there wasn't a choice. Her staff needed time to recharge, as well as some materials, and she hadn't the food to wander the desert. Thus, Cordelia took several deep breaths, put on her best face, and approached the gate. Like everyone else, the lead Xailm leaned down to give her a long, hard stare with its smooth, featureless face. She almost questioned how it could see, but caught the question on the tip of her tongue and merely stared back. One long minute later she was walking through the open gates, and into the town of squat stone and wood buildings. What's more, to her horror, she also uncovered the source of the screams.

A set of stocks had been setup just inside the city's limits, like what one would expect to see for a public display of criminals. Here, however, it was women, most of them in states of undress--some nude, some with torn clothes, and one, at least, still dressed. Two of the creatures held her struggling frame as they lead her toward one of the open stocks, as she kicked, and screamed. "Please! Please, no! I didn't! I didn't do anything! That wasn't emotion! Don't do this to me!" It took a great deal of strength for Cordelia not to flash a look of anger.

No doubt all the women there had been the same before being placed in, but some seemed to be positively lost in ecstasy, moaning like wanton whores as small, black obsidian-like things thrust into them repeatedly. The punishment for showing emotion, perhaps? Either way, Cordelia didn't wish to find out, and she hurried into the market quick as her feet, and the crowd would allow. She needed to find two things: some raw magic dust, and a safe place to rest for a few days. From the looks of things, too, the sooner, the better. She wasn't sure how long she could manage to resist showing anything with that pervasive scent hanging over the town, and she didn't want to end up on the wrong arm of the law--again. With any luck, perhaps one of the locals had a few tricks to help her deal with it...​
  • Isle of Beasts
    • Although she doesn't know how she ended up on the island covered in monsters, one thing she does know... the guide she met upon first waking up is someone she needs if she wishes to ever get home.
    • Roles: Woman x Guide
    • Whether she was teleported, kidnapped and brought to, shipwrecked onto or fell into some kind of portal, a woman wakes up to discover herself on the beach of an island. An island she quickly learns is inhabited by all manner of beast and creature. What's worse, these creatures have a particular appetitude which she, whether she wishes to or not, can satisfy. Fortunate, then, she comes across someone who claims to be familiar with the island shortly in.

Not just familiar, though, but also claims to know a method for her to leave the island, and get back to where she came from. The only downside? It means trekking across the island itself, passed many habits and territories controlled by one beast or another, and that means possibly running afoul of one for a time. That presents one other danger: she ends up learning to love being violated by the beasts, and ends up not wanting to go home. Perhaps she enjoys it deep down, and acts like she doesn't, or perhaps she loathes it entirely--this I'd decide with the partner in question. Varying levels of consent, dubcon, or noncon.

The guide, as well, could be rather varied. They could be a simple, competant guide who tries to help her out. It could also be that the guide themselves is a bit... incompetant, or lying, and ends up leading her into beasts, as well as the guide too. Malicious is also an angle that could be toyed with, the guide intent on leading her into a path that would leave her a corrupted, always-needy little toy, letting the monsters break her in. We would/could, of course, play the creatures for each other, perhaps have a 'branching path' style where we both define what territories are nearby before deciding which path to go down, and so on. I'd like a fair bit of collaboration on the island's creation and what lurks within.

(We could also set this in a modern setting, but I think the medival fantasy style would work best so there's no, "MOSNTERS ARE REAL!?" conversations to slow things down some!)​
  • One Climax Deserves Another
    • A successful little tomb-delve, bags of treasure and a sleep later, one lady sets back off toward town to cash in her findings, except when she decides to have a little fun to herself that night she wakes up back in her camp by the tomb, and what's worse, she can't seem to avoid having a climax...
    • Roles: Adventurer x Varied
    • An adventurer lady raids a tomb, the nature or placement of this tomb can be negotiated, and just outside of it sets up camp for the night. The next day she starts heading toward a town two days away, and that night, she sets up camp, and uses her hands to pleasure herself... only to discover when she wakes up the 'next' day, she's back at her camp to the temple. She tries again to make it to town, only this time she's captured by bandits, and they make her climax... where again she wakes back up at the temple.

Perhaps it's just a bit of misfortune, or the gods are messing with her, or she stole some cursed object from the temple. Whatever the case may be, the point remains: each time she climaxes, her day resets to the one that started just after her temple raid. She concludes that the only way to escape this... loop... is to simply not climax. Only to discover that doing so may be just a bit harder than she intended.

Thusly, I'm basically asking for someone to take on a GM role, or multiple roles here. It's groundhog day, but a climax is what resets the day. And there are plenty of things out there which have a sudden strong desire to provide one. From bandits, to monsters, to creatures. We could play it as moving from one scene to the next, in a more GM-style where I need to get my character through the day without succumbing, or even a versus deal where I try everything to get through the day, and you try everything (within reason) to prevent that, though in that case some kind of dice rolls for balance' sake would probably be necessary.​
  • Lustful Princess Diaries ~~ Monstrous Taboos
    • A woman heads into her father's dungeons with bit a single guard, seeking to learn that which her father will not allow in the castle above.
    • Roles: Princess x Monster(s)
    • I play Princess Amelia Celeste Brandt, whose father, King Percival Brandt, has earned the ire of the monstrous community. He's a man whose xenophobic laws, policies, and what one might call a crusade lead to the construction of the dungeon and the imprisonment all of beasts which fall in the Kingdom's borders. Even those who are peaceful, even those who are most like humans--such as elves--are not safe, and end up imprisoned.

The extent of this plot can be discussed, or modified. I am basically seeking, for this prompt, somoene who would be interested in playing one, or more, monsters opposite my Princess. Be it one(s) who just want to take advantage, those who wish to corrupt further, or perhaps those who wish to negotiate or leverage an escape from the King's dungeon--maybe even with a royal cocksheath in tow. I wouldn't mind if you also wanted a more consistent nonmonster character, like that of her guard, or a nobleman who hears of Amelia's indiscretions and decides some blackmail or coercion is in order.

Despite the framing, this isn't noncon. It is more consensual to dubcon/reluctance territory. After all I called it the Lustful Princess, not the stupidly naive Princess. She knows full well what will happen for a lone woman in her father's dungeon. Amelia will have her soft limits, she will protest those being broken, but there won't be any crying or screaming to "No, please stop!" That said, she won't just tear off her clothes and get on her knees, she's a Princess, not a doormat, and despite a hidden lust, she's not a craven slut--perhaps with an added yet upon that.

I wrote an opener for this one which never saw any use. It might give an idea what I'm going for, if you're interested.

A rhythmic dripping echoed down the halls of the damp, labyrinthian dungeon beneath the castle, a chorus often joined by the grunts, groans, growls, and grumbles of the beasts within the cells. The only break to the normal routine came when the fat cook wheeled his squeaky cart through the halls delivering meals, which happened around midday--at least until one fateful night. It would be hard to miss the whirring and metallic thunking of the dungeon's entrance opening, but it was far too soon for the next meal. Even without a source of natural light, it wasn't too hard to discern certain things, and now was a time the castle was normally quiet--late into the night--as all of them slept on their cozy beds above.

Soon, the clanking and clunking of metal greaves and sabatons would be heard. A familiar noise to some--it meant new friends. However, those with keen ears might pick up the second, lighter set of footsteps the first set almost drowned out. It came as soft clicks, the result of the long heel on a pair of knee-high boots, boots worn by Princess Amelia Celeste Brandt. The middle child of five sons and daughters, not that many within the dungeon would often know the names of those who lived within the castle, sans the name of King Percival Brandt. A man whose xenophobic laws, policies, and what one might call a crusade lead to the construction of the dungeon and their imprisonment.

The single Knight, holding aloft a torch, followed behind the Princess as the pair walked through the dungeon's halls. Amelia's violet eyes--the mark of a blessed member of royalty--peering into each cell to her left and right as she walked, a steely expression upon her otherwise soft features. Occasionally she would pause, and turn toward one of the cages, only for her nerves to shine through a moment and she continued on. Neither of the pair of Princess and guard-escort exchanged any words, which meant only those awake, and curious or attentive enough to glance up would catch sight of the woman and become aware of her presence. A human woman, despite what the slightly elongated and tipped ears might say. Elven blood from generations ago still existed within the Brandt family line, and it showed.

Amelia walked with a natural poise and grace, and the blue gown she wore hugged the curves of her small frame. It even hugged the slight bump at her belly and hips--she was a woman of means after all, not a twig--which was normally hidden with tight lacing, but tonight she had opted not to wear that uncomfortable girdle--it would only get in the way should she decide to act upon the hidden agenda she had, one her escort wasn't even aware of. As far as he knew she was here to negotiate, or, barring that, collect information from one of the monsters held by her father for sake of furthering his war effort.

It was those hidden thoughts that left her nervous despite how well she had been taught to hide it. There had been a lot she learned in the castle above, from the core concept behind spellcastnig, to the proper way to dress, speak, and act for a lady of her status. Her father even broke some traditions and taught his daughters the art of swordplay. There were some things though she wasn't allowed to learn, such as about these pitiful things her father had locked away, nor had she been taught things of a more carnal nature. Whether she had come here to learn of one of these, or both of these, the Princess wasn't sure. She also wasn't certain it was the best of ideas, that it wouldn't end up with her dead at some creature's hands, nor could she speak of what drove her to this path. That uncertainty, even about her own reasons, was what gave rise to her anxiety.

Pausing once more, she found a few gray-skinned creatures, tall, and muscular, with visible tusks in one cell. The guard leaned in, and whispered to her ear. "Orcs, my lady." Amelia nodded silently, and stepped up to the cell door. Clearing her throat garnered the orcs' glances initially, but it was her presence which kept their attention. How could a woman dressed in a fine silk gown, which stretched from just below her knees to just above her smaller breasts not collect stares in this place? Most of her shoulders and neck were bare too, not well concealed beneath the white shawl she wore for warmth--a dungeon was neither inviting, nor warm. The tops of her black leather boots were hidden beneath the long skirt of her dress, but the heel she stood on was not, making it easy to tell the woman who stood a half-foot shorter than the six foot guard next to her was actually a bit shorter than that still.

"Tell me, is it accurate when people speak of how you raid villages, murder men and children, and defile women?" she asked, her question not meaning to sound as rude as it did. It ellicited a snarl from one of the orcs, who rose to his feet before he hissed out: "Come in here and say that." For a moment, Amelia was about to order the guard to open the gate, but something unsettled her. The way the orc looked at her. Had she started with the wrong question? "... Perhaps I was mistaken," she stated simply after a short silence, and continued down the halls. The next time she paused it was at the cell of several short creatures, gangly despite their size, with crooked noses, and barely a cloth to cover their privates.

"Goblins, my lady," the guard informed her. Once more, Amelia nodded, and this time she tapped upon the cell to get their attention. A few glances, some grumlbing, but those that were awake went back to their odd game involving three stones and a stick, and those upon the bed rolled back over. Turning to her guard, she nodded to him, and he gave her a hard stare in return as he hestiated.

"Open it," she stated firmly, and the man nodded. The sound of the cell door sliding back finally broke the goblins from their game, and made the others in the beds sit up, Once the cell was open, Amelia stepped inside, am the guard closed it behind her. She motioned for him to leave, as they had discussed but once more he hesitated. "Return for me in ten minutes. Father has taught me well, I can handle these creatures." Frowning, the guard relocked the cage, nodded, and walked down the hallway.

The Princess moved toward the three playing the odd game, eyes looking on curiously while the other three amid the beds slipped off of them and started circling her. "What are the rules of this strange game you play?" she questioned, only for one to snigger at her and motion her closer. Furrowing her brow, Amelia edged closer while starting to lower herself down to the waist level these creatures were upon her. "I have come to discuss matters with you, not observe in silence. I am Princess Amelia Celeste Brandt, what then can I call you?"

They had at least allowed her to finish before they were upon her. Amelia let out a gasp and a cry as one scaled the back of her dress with ease, snagging her hair and then dangling from it like an ornament. Pulled painfully, it forced her to wrench her head back as she felt tiny hands shoving and grabbing her legs and waist. Her own hands flailed to grab at her hair and the goblin hanging off of it, leaving her stumbling about until a pair of goblins suddenly threw themselves into her back. Another yelp escaped the Princess as she was sent face first into one of the beds, the goblin hanging from her hair landing on her back quickly scrambling up to straddle her head.

A shudder went through her body at what she felt also settle on her head. Was this truly what she had wanted? Was this really her plan to get it? Uncertainty gave rise to anxiety again, and that made her fight back. Kicking as the goblins pushed her onto the bed more and all six scrambled onto her, pinning her. Offering little protests and tugging on her arms as each were taken and fastened to each bedpost by blankets. In a matter of minutes she had gone from a Princess in a castle to the prisoner of goblins in the dungeon, face down on a crusty, foul smelling bed with her limbs splayed to all the corners of it using sheets and strips of silk torn from her dress.

Despite her resistance, light protests, Amelia neither screamed for help, nor cried and pleaded. She found unfamiliar sensations growing inside her. Everything went still, and she craned her neck to peer at the leering creatures sitting on the bed about her helpless form, something which made her cheeks flush hot and red. She felt someone walk up her back before they hopped down in front of her, Amelia barely had time to look before her hair was suddenly grabbed and pulled forward--while a cock thrust into her parted lips. Killing further protests quickly with a muffled noise and a gag.

The guard was only gone ten minutes. No doubt the sight he would return to would leave him stunned for a short time before he could act to free the Princess from her... "attackers."​
  • Gorgon's Toy
    • People had gone missing, those who turned up did so as statues, and the people grew afraid--they called on someone to help, and although that call was answered, the one who answered it had far less experience than she let on...
    • Roles: Adventurer x Medusa
    • I'm looking for someone to take on the role of a Medusa, snake-hair and all, for this one. Whether you are of the 'has legs' variety, or 'snake-tail' variety, is entirely up to you. I'd play an adventurer with a bit too little experience to be dealing with a threat this large, and, where things go from there... well, we'll just have to see.

I enjoy the idea of playing a character who has to 'fight' something she cannot directly look at, and how that can be greatly taken advantage of (to the point of even having to swallow one's pride and surrender due to a clear mismatch). Whether this takes place as a 'adventurer tries again and again,' or 'after the first failure, she becomes a slave to the Medusa,' I'll leave up to discussion later.

I'd be open to other creatures -- as long as they have the same general idea of looking at them being bad -- but for the moment, I'm quite interested in playing opposite a medusa.​
  • Allure of the Sea
    • There were many who roamed the seas above: pirates and privateers, navy men and women, and even simple merchants, all drawn to the sea for different reasons, yet sometimes, the most alluring thing, was what lurked beneath the waters.
    • Roles: Mermaid x Any
    • I'd like to play a mermaid, and I am open to whatever you would wish to be in this story and to the setting. Are mermaids common, or rare? Is magic a thing, or is a mermaid the most magical thing out there? Are we in some kind of fantasy world, or some era of the real world post-invention of large ships and cannons, but pre-modernization. (My preferred answers would be: rare, magic is a thing, and no preference on real vs fantasy world).

The story could take many forms, but i'd like to shy away from the 'sailor falls in love with a mermaid, and romance ensues.' It's just not to my interests. I could play a siren who, in a warped sense of what is fun, leads ships to crash upon rocks and your character has been sent to deal with the threat. Perhaps your character is a hunter, and something about mermaids (such as eggs they lay), or the mermaids themselves, are particularly desired, or sought after.

We could also up the scope beyond simple character-level, to something more world-level. Adventures to do with Atlantis, or Poseidon. Even the fantasy notion, perhaps, of an odd adventuring party. Perhaps our characters, who are not fond of one another for some reason, are forced to work together toward a common goal--recovery of an artifact, or some such (maybe, in that, my character -used- to have legs and now has to get used to this... new form, leaving options of stuff like Guardian to a Prince/Princess run afoul of something, or a curse).

I'm offering a lot of thoughts here because my main interest is playing a mermaid--they are my favourite kind of creature. Anything beyond that is entirely up for discussion.​
  • The Edge of a Curse
    • It had been a simple job--delve into the dungeon, slay the gorgon, and return to reap the reward. Unfortunate, then, how the young adventurer found herself ensared in its tail, staring into the beast's eyes, and slowly turning to stone for what should be the rest of eternity...
    • Roles: Cursed Adventurer x Any
    • My character, a young adventurer, went to slay a gorgon. However, she failed, and was turned to stone. That was when she discovered just the kind of curse petrification was--one does not simply die when they are turned to stone, instead, their mind enters into a kind of pseudo-dreamworld. They are not in reality, but they are quick close to it--if their statue is placed in a cold place, their dreamworld shifts to be set in a cold place. If someone gropes or fondles the statue, then that translates into the other world somehow. The person is vaguely aware of the surroundings that shape them--they know when someone is toying with their petrified self, for example, but cannot truly experience it or the real world, merely their interpretation of it.

... So why does all this matter? Because the medusa enjoyed toying with her statues, and placed a special curse upon them. These trapped souls would be forever trapped on the edge, unable to truly climax, until the curse was lifted. Years passed, the medusa moved on, but the statues remained, only to be discovered later, and changed hands, time and time again. Sometimes those hands ended up on the petrified statue, much to the chagrim of the trapped.

This is where your character comes in, and where things open up.

You could be an adventurer who comes across the statue decades or centuries later, a merchant who takes a fancy to how lifelike it appears and purchases it, a magician who desires a new centerpiece for their fountain, or otherwise. Your character, be it through an accident, or by purpose, partially breaks my lady's curse, and discovers that secret of petrification. My lady, however, retains something your character needs. Perhaps, a long time ago, she discovered some special reagent or place where a magical artifact is said to reside, and your character desires it, perhaps your character has their own curse, or is seeking the medusa for their own reasons. Either way, they must work together to solve both their problems, including tracking down--if it is even still alive--the medusa who set all these events in motion.

In terms of setting, I lean heavily toward medieval fantasy, but I do have a thought for a more modern setting as well. In that, the lifelike statue of my character eventually, through millennia, becomes the figurepiece of some kind of religion in a modern setting where magic has been forgotten of, or ceased to exist. It'd turn it into a bit of a fish-out-of-water thing, and one thing my character would be able to offer here, for example, is teaching yours magic.

As for the 'partial breaking' of the curse, well, details on that can be discussed; I've a few ideas.​
  • Title
    • Teaser
    • Roles: Role 1 x Role 2
    • Additional details.​

Last edited:

Some pages though break order and slip to the back, randomly grouped and tightly packed.
Ideas and spells which have been invoked recently, or for those which no longer meet interest decently.

Archived/Accepted (Taken) Plots/Ideas
Ideas which I'm not feeling presently, or have been taken/I'm playing now.
The former will be marked with 'Interest,' the latter with 'Taken.'
I'm not opposed to rekindling interest in an idea, but current interests would be a better bet and you'd likely save some time by ignoring these for now. I'm merely saving them for easy copypasta later if I want to try them again.

• Gunpowder & Gold
    • Julian Andrews is a feared pirate who rules the seas, but, it seems, he may have some competition rising with vengence in mind...
    • Roles: Scorned Pirate Woman x Any
    • My lass is a former employ and lover of Julian Andrews, betrayed by one of Andrews' higher ups who didn't take kindly to a woman getting her own ship before he did. She's set in shackles, and sold off to a slaver crew. For most, it would be the end, but through sheer tenacity, and some help from your character, a little twist of fate may be coming.

Your character can be one of the slaves, one of the slavers, or we could start in a different location (perhaps after Katrina has been sold off) and your character could be there. The only thing I'd want to stick to here is high seas adventure, with some smut thrown in, and perhaps a little quest for vengence. Perhaps Andrews screwed your character too, somehow.

I had written an opener to this that never saw a response, here it is below, I think it shows off a bit of Katrina's, ah, attitude. As well as the tone. One thing I'm not interested in this one is Katrina becoming some person's wench and fuckdoll, leaving the whole pirate thing and high seas tossed out the window.

Cracked, dry lips were twisted into something of a quiet snarl. Once silky, long and golden brown hair now was dark, matted, and frayed from a few days of being unwashed, unkempt and exposed to the elements like the salty sea air. Sitting there on the floor, soles of her feet touching one another, Katrina's hazel eyes peered out past the bars of the cage her knees and some of her thighs lightly rested upon. She watched the rainwater pouring down the stairs to the deck, her cage, along with several others resting in the bowel of the ship. A storm brewed outside. The pitter-patter of rain couldn't be missed, nor the jarring--for some--rocking of the ship from side to side, bow to stern.

The woman's body bared all, little left to the imagination. Ragged underclothes, damp and a little grimy were all that covered her form, not that Kat had much sense of modesty. That much might have been evident from the wide spread leg position she sat in, much unlike the others. Oh yes, there were others on this slave ship. At least a dozen other cages, most filled, some curled up into balls, others huddled against the sides of cages. Despite a hardened, weathered gaze, Katrina's features did soften some at the sight of the other women. It was the small bit of sympathy she offered. One she was sure was grabbed up off some rich merchant vessel with how fair her skin was, how dainty and clean her hands, and how rich her clothing appeared before the head of the slave ship cut them off, along with hers and several others.

Kat was tanned, quite so from hours in the sun each day. Her body was lean, and toned, bruised, and scarred--raw strength was useful, but Kat didn't have that, made up for by being sure-footed, dexterous and what some might call cunning. Her tongue shifted, accidentally poking the bone she had hidden in her mouth against her cheek before she pushed it back. Dexterity had helped her get it during meal time, palming it out of the slop without notice, and the cunning part left her trying to decide how best to use it. An impromptu weapon, lockpick, or something else entirely?

The kra-koom of thunder drew a yelp from one of her fellow female prisoners, and Katrina gave the woman a side glance. 'Quit yer snivelin'... Ain't gonna help us none right now.' A thought she kept to herself, for these people were to be her crew, and this hunk of nails and wood her ship soon enough. She needed them to listen to her, now wasn't the time. Her gaze drifted further, to the others. The large man who was chained as well as caged would be the most useful. Just needed to turn him on this tub's sorry excuse for a captain.

One slave whispered to another, and Katrina's ears caught the exchange. "How'd you get here?" they'd said, making Kat ponder that question for herself. "Drake... " she muttered with disdain under her breath before slamming a clenched fist into the side of the cage, startling a nearby fellow prisoner. 'I'm comin' for ya first, Drake. Then I'm comin' for Andrews. I'm gonna love the look on your face as ya catch me standin' at the helm of this wreck as I'm bearin' down on ya.'

Julian Andrews had given her a ship and sent her out. Drake Bishop had gotten the crew to mutiny against her and take her in her own cabin. She fought tooth and claw to the last, the room had smelt of gunpowder and blood by the end of it. Drake said he did it under orders from Andrews, both cause the man had tired of her companionship and for how she'd been intending to drop the prisoners from a recent raid in a safe harbour. Not sell them to slavers as Drake wanted. Well, Drake got what he wanted, and she was sent along with them.

Kat swore she saw a few bitter and angry gazes cast her way, some smug looks of her getting comeuppance. Truth was, Katrina Reyals--Captain Reyals--was a pirate lass, but she wasn't no slaver. If only these people knew her own plans for them. Not all pirates were of the "no line is too far to cross sort," and Andrews had a fair few of similar mindset. And some of them owed her favours.

The woman's scowl twisted into a devilish grin, and she slipped her hand through the bars of the cage to run her fingers over the rough wet wood of the ship's hull. 'Don't worry, you'll have a proper Captain soon... ' Footsteps and shadows above made her tilt her head and peer to the stairs. Was someone coming down or walking by? Her hand remained outstretched, close to another occupied cage. Like that she waited, attentively.​
  • Cosplay Curiousity
    • A cosplayer discovers there is more to the costume she makes than a simple change of attire... and with it comes hidden troubles!
    • Roles: Cosplayer x Any
    • In the small room of her house where she made and stored her costumes, she had nothing special. No unique dyes or threads, no strange books, or patches, or wall scrolls of mythical writing. She had made many costumes, and even garnered a small reputation and following. Nowhere near some famous cosplayer levels, but budding. This is likely why it came as an utter shock and surprise when she tried on a recently-made Gunner Yuna, and ended up putting a hole in her ceiling when she playfully pulled the trigger on one of her guns and it went off!

In essence, the cosplayer takes on traits, abilities or even quirks of characters they cosplay as, including having their mockup equipment work and act like the real thing. A pseudo-magical girl kind of deal, and we can even include things like as her costume is damaged, her lowers lessen to the point where a fully damaged costume renders her just a normal person once more.

You could come is as a fan who discovers this, perhaps someone else with this unique gift as an ally against a greater enemy, or the enemy themselves. You could be a creature or creatures she's been given this power to stop, the sky's the limit and really, I just want to play a girl who gets to don various attires while occasionally getting raivshed--willingly or not (lean more toward not!)

Any sort of hows, whats, or whys, can of course, be discussed. We can also adjust the bar where her powers go--from simply gaining physical traits, to full-on turning into looking like the character themselves. My line, would be turning into the character entirely, since that steps over into my, "I don't like to play canon characters" territory, but dressing like them, sharing some traits or powers, that I'm totes fine with.​
  • Torment of Their Own Design
    • A pair of people devise a little game, on the surface: a simple escape scenario, but unfortunately they set themselves up for a long, tormenting night.
    • Roles: Lady x Friend/Roommate/Etc
    • The door to the room was locked, and there wasn't a window. Only one way was available to the pair to get the keys: complete the challenges, one-by-one, and get successive keys which would lead up to them opening the box that contained the ticket to their freedom. Except, there was a catch, as there always was.

One of them was bound, but able to see, the other, not able to see, but also not restrained. Which, in itself, might not have been a hinderance, if not for the tormenting vibrators attached to each of them. The person who was restrained had a vibrator keyed to sound--the louder or more drawn out the noises, the more intense the vibrations, while the person who could move had a vibrator keyed to just that--movement. Each time the little sensor inside was shifted from movement, the toy turned on, from low and short, to high and lasting.

More than one climax would be had that night, that much they knew. What they didn't know was just how many they were in for before they got out of that room. Perhaps the original reason they did it--be it a bit of mutual fun, a bet, or a challenge--would be forgone in favour of just getting away from the tormenting devices. Each had three challenges, designed by the other person, that would be required in order to escape. As one could not see, communication was key, as one could not move, help was necessary.

We would each play one of the characters. Alternatively, we can be kidnapped and put in the room by an NPC (or person) third party, in more of a forced/noncon setting. Or a third party could have designed the challenges. Whatevre the case, the core idea is co-operation, restricted senses/mobility, and motion/sound-operated toys.​
  • Tentacle Reassessment and Archival Program (TRAP)
    • In the distant future, a new sextoy has been developed for both men and women: the tentacle creature, each one designed to the specification of the one who purchased it, however, what happens when paperwork ends up getting a little... lost?
    • Roles: TRAP Employee x Tentacle Creature
    • It happens. A customer isn't happy with their purchase, and they return it to the company without the documentation it came with, or, a creature made for a customer's paperwork gets misplaced. What happens then? The creature is shipped to the home of one person within the company's TRAP department--the Tentacle Reassessent and Archival Program--to have the creature's traits and perks determined so that it can be stored, repacked, and sold to someone else.

Three days is all the time they receive in order to identify as many traits as possible. From a 7 AM delivery on the first day, to a 7 PM pickup on the third. This is more of a safety concern than anything, particular models of tentacle creatures can get... a bit out of hand, and one can expect a full retrieval team if a call isn't put in by the worker in question within an hour of the pickup time. Workers are paid based upon the number of traits they identify, and generally tend to two creatures per week with a single holiday in a moment of their choosing.

Mmkay, so, this obviously smut-heavy concept is based around this 'create your own tentacle creature' thing I discovered. You will create, and play the tentacle creature(s) in question, while I will be a worker for TRAP (we could also do a thing where we swap off, so we both can be the creature and the worker, if that speaks to your preference better). From there, it becomes a bit of a game, with my character having to identify the traits you've chosen over the course of those three days--which we keep track of, playing it out, I supose you could say, as a little 'slice of life' bit.

Which means that getting caught in a several hour marathon session, for example, would make the worker's job all the harder as that time ticks on. What can the money be used for? Who knows, we can work that out later, and I hope I've explained this idea well enough.

Here is the image in question, I warn this is VERY NOT SAFE FOR WORK. It is after the spoiler just below.

Tentacle Pet (via Imgur)
  • Tome of the Spider Goddess
    • With the promise of a thrilling quest of riches and fame, who wouldn't be tempted by the latest game from a hit VR game developer, though, perhaps more care should have been paid to the options before beginning...
    • Roles: Gamer x Scenario/GM
    • I wrote a starter for this one, you could call it a bit of a missed connection. You can find that in the spoiler below.

Ruby’s bare foot rocked back and forth along with her head as she listened to the music coming in through her headset--a compact VR rig that left a blue screen across her eyes, two cushioned speakers over her ears and a band across the top of her head. She wasn’t “in-game” yet, else she would be flat on her back, seemingly unconscious, instead she was busy creating a character. She had recently purchased an adventure called ‘Tome of the Spider Goddess,’ and couldn't wait to get home from classes to try it.

’Race, race, race… al the standards, humans, elves, ah.. okay, boring old human this time.’ she thought as she made her initial choices, naming her character Faye Lastrid after an old character from D&D. ’Black hair, green eyes, stats.. ugh. Oh, good. Autogenerate.’ She made a match of herself--long black hair of her own swaying back and forth across her mostly unbuttoned blouse, and green eyes just barely visibile through the translucent screen. She picked her usual class--mage--whose even somewhat stereotypical revealing outfit showed off less than Ruby herself. After all, the young woman had discarded her skirt and slung her backpack over the chair of her desk before she jumped into bed wearing only a top and simple white pair of underwear.

A desk covered papers, pencils, and inking pens of various sorts, never mind the numerous anatomy books and college-level class books. Just over her head on the wall too were 6 framed drawings, each the same picture, yet progressively better in quality. The main colour of those drawings? Yellow, which exactly the non-sublte colour she picked for her character. Yellow robes, that showed off cleavage, back, some skin on the sides and leg when she walked thanks to the split up the bottom of the skirt. ’This is as revealing as anime stuff and… what?’

There was an option for breast size. Ruby couldn't help but to play with the slider watching Faye’s breasts go from As to as far as double D. Pursing her lips, she pushed it to one size above her own, from B in life, to C in game. Then she scribbled a quick background. Faye becoming a girl who discovered her powers at an early age, had no formal training, but despite being young had a cool head and practiced until she was good enough. Good enough coming to light when she used her magic to take out a group of nasty spiders plaguing a farmer and claim the reward that kicked off her adventuring career. Ruby thought it worked well considering the adventure, then flopped down onto her back as she got ready to hit the big play button. Her eyes skimmed everything, glossing over the numbers--she probably should have double checked them, but she was always more interested in making a good looking character and role-playing than the numbers bit.

’And confirm!’ She hit the play button as she thought that, finding more text popping up. Which made her groan, patience was never her strong suit. She skimmed. Something, something, continue after defeat. Ruby chalked this up to some kind of escape scenario if she lost a fight, flicking it to yes, and she shrugged at the note it would temporarily prevent logging out. She had all night. Realism? It was pretty vague what it did, maybe it would make the game more visceral? ’Ah, whatever. C’mon, lemme play.’ On that went, and then her room disappeared.

The next thing Ruby knew she was standing in a town, in the guise of her alter ego, Faye.

Faye took a look around town, green eyes skimming signs to note various shops for later. Taking in the scents, sights, and sounds as well as she got oriented to this new, unfamiliar place. She found she had no inventory screen or the like, the usual hand motions just giving the option to log out or view stats. ”Must be going for immersion… “ Faye mumbled under her breath, looking through her pack as she did. Calm under pressure, quick thinking and a fear of … Darkness.

Faye nodded, as Ruby settled in to character. That might be interesting for a tale about spiders. She just hoped there wouldn't be any heights that made her break character. Ruby hated heights. A slight breeze made Faye shiver. The gaps in her outfit a little unfamiliar, and causing goosebumps to break out across her skin. As soon as she found a better robe. Faye noted, she was changing. Was this the realism bit? She wasn't sure, either way, first order of business--find out what troubles this town had, grab a few torches and solve them! Determined, she set off, feet covered now by knee-high leather traveling boots.

This was going to be fun!​

It was intended as a fantasy-themed 'bad end' type scenario. I admit I was lured in to the initial prompt of promise that there was nothing to fear, and that my character wouldn't end up stuck to the ceiling, fucked full of eggs, cocooned and left in hole. Which is all well and good as I would so aboslutely haaaate that. It's true. I'm not lying, those italics were not sarcasm.

This is essentially seeking to continue off of that prompt. The original concept as proposed involved a little dice-roll chance system, with a few points of failure. Mainly, the concept was that on a quest, you could restart from last checkpoint, but only after a certain point, at least with realism mode enabled. And worse, one couldn't log out at their liesure unless they were in a safe environment, like a town. It would involve adventuring until the character runs afoul, playing out the scene, then restarting to just before the scene so she could try avoiding (... or walk right back into... ) that outcome. This same concept could apply to a different scenario entirely, of course, but spider-ladies do have their appeal.

What's more, it was intended as a 'nearly anything was on the table' in terms of kinks, with the main ones that might be hit on being tentacles, large insertions, oviposition, bondage, bad ends and corruption (but the potential for many more).​
  • Virtual Reality Sucks, Sometimes Swallows
    • It had a stupid low drop rate, and was hard to farm, but there it was--the legendary blade, or rather, there it was, for one member of the party just snagged it, left, and ran off... and this isn't the first time!
    • Roles: Ninja Looter x Disgrunted Ex-Teammate
    • A rogue doesn't always have to be a thief, but some do play them that way. Worst, though, is what happens when that rogue player really gets into their role and takes it to the next level. We're talking ninja looters here, the one who'll get in a group, wait till something good drops, then swipe the best stuff and run off before anyone can really react. That's what young lady rogue ended up becoming, and the game only made it easier by offering in-game ways to change one's name and appearance.

She even hit some marks multiple times. That was her big mistake, her second mistake was doing this in the most recent VR fantasy game, World of Elderquest. In most normal games, the worst you'd get is banned or told off, maybe killed in PvP a few times, but in VR... well, that changed things. Certain status effects prevented players from logging out, and there were rumours and reports of ways to control other people's settings, such as switching the game's optional adult mode on, or off...

Then again, maybe the mistake was one person going after her alone.

My intended role would be the rogue/ninja looter, and I think this could lend well to including some kind of dice rolling in the background. I think the basic jist of the idea is clear from that though.​
  • Expendable Assets
    • he Korogeni Corporation has a package that needs transporting--the employee they've sent has authorisation to get it there using any means necessary.
    • Roles: Spacer x Suit
    • The contents of the package are above the pay grade of most in the corporation, even the person handling it. It goes without saying that failure, or worse, theft of the package will not end well thanks to Korogeni's long reach and seemingly limitless funds. A multi-faceted organization in the spacefaring age, they have a hand in almost everything, from simple consumer goods, to ships, to offworld mining and more. To the public, they have a good reputation, to the people who get on the recieing end of their expendable assets clause, probably not so much.

The destination? A planet several weeks away. The ideal means using a single-pilot spacecraft, the suit involved doesn't even need to be on it, as long as they can ensure it reaches the destination. The kicker? They're as expendable as whatever pilot they recruit -- forcibly or otherwise -- into ferrying this little diamond across the blackness of space, whether they know it, beleive it, or not.

My intended role is that of the Spacer/Pilot, however, I could go either way. I envisioned a sort of start where my lady would be in her ship, get a communication, and things just go south from there. The idea being there's something wrong with her ship. Perhaps the suit put one of Korogeni's experiments in it with her, perhaps he's got control of key systems, or the classic, there's a bomb. From "tense" negotiations, to a meeting, to a trip, to delivery--I'm hoping not just for smut but some action and light adventure too.

Either way, I'd like the two to not be friends, especially for the start, or at all chummy. Even perhaps as far as antagonistic towards each other the whole way through until they part ways or one of them ends up at an unfortunate end (sold, killed, put in stasis, etc) which I wouldn't want to decide ahead of time and just let it happen (if it does) based on how the story goes.​
  • Fallout: Great White North
    • In the mountains of what was once western Canada prior to being annexed by the United States, tensions are high between native Canadians desiring their country back and the Americans wishing to keep it..
    • Roles: GM/Companions x Wastelander
    • [This idea is a massive work in progress and would require some time and collaboration to setup.]​

I've been playing Fallout 1 recently, and it made me want to run a more early-Fallout based thing. I'd be taking on the GM role to your wastelander, in an entirely 'new' area of the Fallout-verse (or having a sort of 'main' character in the form of no more than two or three companions) Set in British Colombia, there will be a small area map for your character to explore, including some settlements, vaults, and other assorted things.

I have ideas for several Vault-Tec vaults (two of which are the source of the Canadian/American faction conflict), a few settlements, and other locales, but I'd like to collaborate in spitballing ideas for other things based on what you'd like to see, encounter, or have involved kink-wise. Do we want the normal trappings of Fallout, such as Super Mutants and The Brotherhood of Steel, or do we want to go with an entirely clean slate?

Also, I'd want to use a system for this, based on the d20. Characters would be given SPECIAL statistics (with Luck becoming more of a special 'fate roll' for re-rolling dice, or changing the story in your favour with things like lucky coincidences occuring, within reason), and those would be broken down into skills. Everything would be a simple d20+skill versus a target number, and combat would be 1d20+stat against a dodge value, with weapons dealing set damage (perhaps boosted by perks), while armour would act like the damage threshold kind of Fallout: New Vegas.

At the moment, this is what I have in terms of skills. Traits, and perks, will likely be translated directly from the game, and we will be using things like the action points system of Fallout 1. There will be no maps, perhaps beyond a basic area map, combat will be done more cinematic style.

STRENGTH (Melee Weapons [w/Agility], Intimidate, Athletics [w/Endurance])
      PERCEPTION (Energy Weapons, Explosives, Thievery [w/Agility; Steal, Lockpick, and Traps], Detection, Examine, Gambling [w/Luck])
      ENDURANCE (Survival [w/Intelligence], Big Guns [w/Agility], Unarmed [w/Strength])
      CHARISMA (Barter, Persausion, Deception)
      INTELLIGENCE (Medicine, Repair, Science)
      AGILITY (Small Guns, Primitive Weapons, Sneak, Acrobatics [w/Endurance])

(For the w/stat, it just denotes that your starting skill value (noted as +0 to +20) will be determined based on the core stat plus the other stat. Thus, starting melee weapons skill will be based on Strength along with Agility.)​
  • Title
    • Teaser
    • Roles: Role 1 x Role 2
    • Additional details.​

Last edited:
(note to self: the autoformatting thing borked the thread, fix it when you have the chance.)

.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.
TALES FROM THE GRIMOIRE
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.

'Scribbled within the pages of the witch's magic book,
anecdotes and information about the path each incantation took,
the effects, and drawbacks of all the little trinkets and charms,
a guide, or a warning, for those who would find this and be alarmed?
Whatever the case, it was clearly intended for those who would come later,
and now they would know to which kinks each spell would cater.'

The first page seemed to serve as a guide, for those delvering inside.
Where and how to invoke each spell, and rules to be followed to not catch hell.

Medium: Threads, to PMs. Maybe Chatzy. No Kik, no IM, no e-mail.
Pace: 3 - 4 replies / week [~Every Other Day] *1
Ratio: Story to erotic scenes depends on idea. *2
Length: Replies are as long as they need to be; I can get a bit verbose.
Quality: [I'll] [let] [you] [decide] over "just trust me, I'm a/n (adjective) writer."
Imagery: For scenes, clothing, positions, sure. For characters, maybe. *3
Characters: I play female as a main, opposite any. NPCs as scene dictates.
Fandoms: Writing in a universe, sure. Me playing a canon, no.
[Lady Grimoire's F-List]
*1: I cannot commit to replying faster than this regularly, and this is still a tentative "I'll try" over a promise. I have health issues that sometimes leave me utterly drained and unable to write. Sometimes it lasts for a few days, sometimes a week, two, or longer. This doesn't mean I'll never respond faster than this, more, don't count on it. I try to keep those I'm writing with updated when I hit a period of being unable to reply.​

*2: I find it horribly difficult to give some arbitrary percentage ratio, it depends on the story, the people, and well, quite frankly, I like and want both. I certainly don't wish the two to be mutually exclusive. Plus, some ideas lend more toward smut, some lend more toward plot.

*3: I tend to prefer written description when it comes to characters; I hate finding images that match my headcanon. I also prefer not using images of real people. An image to help describe or set a scene, describe some attire, or position though, is totes fine with me.

Pages are turned and upon the second would be, a list of things you would and would not see.
An effort made to save us some time, if you hadn't tired of this silly book's rhyme.

Settings involving fantasy and magic, where realism can take a backseat to the fantastical and the fun from time to time. Whether this means the era is one of swords and sorcery, or something of a modern twist, well, both work for me. The supernatural, science fiction, and all that also encompass things I enjoy and that you'll find amid my plot suggestions. What's more, I love using dice, and having an element of randomness or uncertainty in the roleplay--I feel it adds a lot of spice. A stat or two on the top of that would be icing on the cake, but just having a simple "roll a ten-sided die, roll 6 or higher else it catches you," would be funderful.​

I don't have set, general roles that I like, but I do enjoy when characters are opposed--a hero to a villian, for example. I'm also a fan of not having some set in stone dominant/submissive dynamic, where one character is ALWAYS the top, and one ALWAYS the bottom. I like things to be natural, fluid, and well, dynamic. I guess you could say I don't want to have to label my characters and set their personality a certain way--I will tailor personality as best I feel fits the story. That said, I'm not gonna force you to play what you don't like, more I'm attempting to express my characters' qualities and quirks will not be decided with some set dichotomy in mind.

Plots involving monsters, men, and women. Scenes that involve things like bondage, and tentacles, questionable consent and people of adjustable morals. In other words: most of my ideas will focus on my favoruites from my Kinklist and F-list. That said, I open to other ideas that have these things, but beyond that, I also enjoy experimenting. I'm open to anything unlisted, or that's on my list of maybes, though the maybes would need a good pitch. I do, occasionally, enjoy indugling on kinks others have that I may not have as a kink myself, so long as there's a mutual trade of interests happening.

That said, part of the reason I put up my own thread over responding to others is because I am looking for someone who shares similiar interests and would be willing to indulge me in some of my ideas, or to put another way, fantasies. I would be interested in both short term, and long term roleplaying partners, as well as long term or shot term roleplays.

Any ideas that might be vanilla, or mundane. There will be few to no slice-of-life style ideas, nor ideas involving a purely consensual romance. In roleplaying, and more so erotica, these are just not what I'm looking for nor interested in doing. While I'm open to other suggestions, suggestions involving these things are likely turned down. I don't have a list of roles I enjoy, it's more about the content than the roles of the characters within, so you'll not find a simple list of roles to look for here, nor will you find too many ideas that are...brief. I have an issue of being overly verbose even when it isn't necessary.​

As well, I've no interest in anything that is listed as a no on my F-list. This is a hard, unbudging no, for reasons I'm not inclined to get into. I'm also not looking to fire back and forth quick, one-line things, without some substance to responses it just has no appeal.

I don't enjoy when RP partners control my characters either--inserting thoughts or actions, lest it is something along the lines of mind control or puppeteering, but at the same time I don't enjoy permanent losses of agency or character. Brainwashing, hypnotism, mind control, these are all fine on a temporary, short scene basis with some prior warning, but to have my character's mind permanently altered, such as with bimbofication, it's just makes my interest wane. Physical alterations in general are entirely fair game, temporarily, or permanently.

Also I'm not a fan of too much planning. Surprises are great. Issues arise when I know everything that will be happening, what the next five scenes will entail--it means I'm going to have trouble responding. I'm more of a "these are the key points, let's jump to it," sort of gal. I'm of the mind that giving my characters genuine reactions is far easier when it's also unexpected for me. To put another way: it is easier for me to not metagame and keep IC/OOC apart if I remain purposefully ignorant.

Finally, I loathe having to poke and remind people to respond, for various reasons. Please do not expect this of me, though I do not mind an occasional one from you, if you'd like. I will respond to what I receive, or try to tell you why I am not responding and keep you informed. If I cease to receive any sort of response, I'll not fret it and after so much time has passed, I will simply move on. That said, as a fair warning, I am not shy about telling you if I am no longer interested in continuing a roleplay, or I wish a scene to move on as I'm not enjoying it, or if I'd like something changed up.

For lack of a better place to put it, here it is--fandoms I tend to know, know well, or not know at all, ideas for which may occasionally show up.​

I know mostly video game-related fandoms. Fallout, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Halo, Mass Effect, Warcraft, some of which I know better than others. If it's something newer (say, came out after the Xbox One/Playstation 4) then I probably don't know it, like Overwatch. There's plenty more I'm just aware of, but if the fandom you want to do is video game related, I'd say there is a greater chance then not that I know it. I also know a lot of movie fandoms, and a fair bit of TV show ones (like Firefly.).

I don't know anime and manga fandoms that well, nor book related ones. Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Avatar The Last Airbender, Pokemon, yes, more obscure anime, probably not. Chances are: I probably don't know it if it is from an anime, manga or book.

Preface: I'm bad at speaking about me.
I'd say the most important thing to know about me is I'm a goof. I quote movies and games, I make jokes even if they're bad puns cause I consider the worst you'll do is not laugh, and I tend to write as I speak with all the little ers, ums, and uhs, lest I'm trying to make a good impression and purposefully cut it out (like for tihs thread). I'm bad at starting conversation, and I've been described as laid back, and easygoing.​

I'm generally open to questions, less so to prying, and fine with a friendly chat or nonsensical rhyming. Just, as mentioned, bad at conversation so you'd likely have to start it. I don't give feedback, if that's what you seek or need, more in the sense that I just don't think to do it over actively refusing--I let the fact that I'm continuing to respond and not telling you I'm no longer enjoying myself sort of speak for itself. If I'm not saying "there's a problem," then there's not a problem. I can try, if you wish it, but hold no hope of me doing it regularly.

I'm willing to start if you are hesitant, but be warned: my openers can be -quite- long. As well, I do enjoy writing from my tablet or other devices seeing as how I do not own a computer--I merely have access to one occasionally. Some of these devices have no spellcheck so, occasionally, errors get through as I as fallible as anyone else. That's pretty much all I have to add here.

The rest of the grimoire is filled to the brim, each thing written a craving that came on a whim.
These magical pages seem to reorder themselves here and there, whenever there is more to share.

Medieval/General Fantasy-themed Plots/Ideas
  • The Curse of Monster Isle [*Very Interested*]
    • Those who partake in the succulent fruit from monster isle will find themselves changed at a touch from the sea until the day they offer themselves upon the altar of man at the peak of the Isle of Monsters.
    • Roles: Cursed Pirate x Any
    • A high seas adventure in a world that's mostly ocean with islands dotted here and about. The core concept of the idea is that there is an Isle of Monsters, where beasts of all kinds live, and where a single kind of fruit grows: the succulent Beast Fruit. Those who happen upon the island, or purposefully travel to it, often pick these fruit and carry them back the great distance to much more inhabited locales, selling them for a nice profit to unwary peoples and merchants.

My character is one such gal--she was a pirate lass who had been sold one of these beast fruits, and ate the whole thing without knowing. The next time she was in a storm aboard her pirate ship, a squall that crashed into the side of the ship and drenched her in water triggered her change--her lower half became that of a mermaid, and she wasn't able to change back until she'd dried out enough. Such is the curse--nobody knows whether they will become a half-breed monster (such as a mermaid), or a full monster (minotaurs, slime people) until the first time they are hit with seawater. From then on, some permanent physical alterations remain, like a minotaur-man keeping his horns in human form--and future splashes of seawater change them back into their half, or full-on monster form.

I'm open to whatever you wish your character to be. A rival pirate? A member of her crew? Someone with the Royal Navy? A passenger upon a ship my gal raids, or a merchant? Sky and imagination's the limit, your character could even have the curse themselves. My lady's goal will be to sail across the seas in search of the Isle of Monsters, which isn't known enough to show up on any map, in order to do whatever she might need to in order to break her curse. Along the way... she wants to raid ships for gold, as her small ship, and small crew, are only the start of her ambitions to become the world's greatest Pirate Empress.

The rest of the world I'll leave vague for now to allow for some co-operative worldbuilding. I intend the tone to be more lighthearted pirate-y adventure (given the inspiration here is One Piece), but I'm open to a darker tone as well.​
  • Hunting the Mythical
    • They lurk in every corner of the world--monsters, beasts that hide in a feminine shape. Some are malevolent, some benevolent, but ultimately they are all but one thing: a prized trophy, for a skilled hunter.
    • Roles: Mythical / Monster Girls x Hunter(s)
    • The idea for this one is I play various kinds of mythical creatures or monster girls, some minding their own business, others perhaps terrorizing people. Your character would be a hunter, perhaps they have grown bored of normal game and set their sights on something more, or perhaps they seek to make a name for themselves, either way. It'd be episodic in nature--each creature consists of a scene involving the capture, then one wherever you keep your trophies, and then on to the next creature, mixing it up as we go where it makes sense to do so (such as returning to find a creature mid-escape, or having already escaped).

Bondage, and noncon/dubcon would be present here, and it'd likely be fairly smut-heavy, likely with elements of kidnapping and slavery. I'm sure we could also puzzle up a overarching reason for everything--perhaps it's a contest between your character and another famed hunter, or the essence of so many creatures are needed to cast some sort of spell, or trigger some kind of ritual.

I'd like the capture scenes to be exciting and interesting, how we do them can vary. We can just play it out by ear, or we could get down to perhaps defining certain things--like my gals have a primary power, and one to three minor powers to use against your characters, and your hunter needs to use skill and ingenuity to overcome that. As a sense of progression, your character could have one major power, and gain minor powers in the form of magic items fashioned from the creatures they collect. Something like that. We could also use dice and stats and such and play around with that--in essence i don't want every encounter to be a set, "Your character comes, they win, they fuck, we move on." I'd find that growing boring and stale quickly; the excitement of not knowing who will win is ideal, and sometimes there could even be reversed positions if you're into that kind of thing and your hunter loses.

Rambly other ideas are town scenes, perhaps some kind of bounty system, what-have-you. I am quite interested in defining character abilities, at the least though, rather than leaving it open to adhoc-pulling it out the rear 'I win' powers.​
  • Reflection of a Slut
    • A young woman finds an old mirror, but upon peering into it she finds her limbs restrained, and body nude--once the entity has had its way, she's pulled and trap within the mirror, while it is allowed to walk free...
    • Roles: Victim x Victim
    • Fantasy, but can work in both medieval, or modern settings, I think. This idea is based on bobbydando's Corrupted Mirror mini-comic if you're familiar.

In essence, someone once trapped a demon of lust within a large mirror, and hid that mirror away intent on it never being found. Fastforward to many years later, the mirror having gone forgotten, the person who trapped the demon having died, and one hapless adventurer or modern gal coming across it, becoming a plaything of the demon, and then being trapped in the mirror herself while the demon walks out--free. That is the rule: one must be trapped, and the only way to go free is to trap someone else.

Enter the second character, who comes across the mirror. The first character uses them to get free, and then, proposes a deal. The two will trade places every couple of days, and try to track down and trap the demon back in the mirror, providing two main options for how we go about this. The first is swapping GM roles--I GM for your character, we do a smutty scene where they swap, then you for mine, and vice-versa as we collaboratively tell this tale. The alternative is more smut-focused, where we cut out the in-between scenes and just go from scene to scene around the mirror itself, making up the details (over having played them out) of what the other person has discovered.

I have some ideas how the whole 'trapping' things work, and even how the whole 'suddenly, chains' things work, but I'm not set on them. I just think the core concept would prove an interesting writing challenge.​

Modern/Modern Fantasy-themed Plots/Ideas
  • Hypnotic Headset
    • It had seemed like a new style of VR-headset that her roommate had just left on their bed when, in truth, it was a device they were working on that would allow them to implant hypnotic triggers in the minds of those who wore it...
    • The core idea here is my character (who is your character's roommate / friend / etc... ) finds a headset just sitting out in your character's room. She tries it on, thinking it is the next Oculus or Vive, only to 'come to' several hours later aroused as all hell and in a puddle of her own making. She saunters back to her room, thinking she just had a very erotic dream, none the wiser as to what had happened. Your character discovers the mess, and quickly realises what had happened...

The headset was a little experiment to implant hypnotic triggers in people, and now it had its first test subject--who is NONE too happy about it the first time she hears the words, "Would you kindly strip?" and finds herself dressing down despite her wishes otherwise. In essence, I'm not looking for full on mental control with this one, more words and triggers that provoke actions--an order to strip would have my character stripping, but she'd be well aware of what she was doing, and not too pleased about it. Exact initial trigger words to actions can be, of course, discussed ahead of time.

Ideally, it'd start as a bit of a 'hatefucking' for lack of a better term scenario. My character won't be happy about it, she will essentially hate your character. However, for whatever reason, at the end of the day she'll be wanting something, even if she isn't happy about it. It'll be degrees of reluctance or dubcon, no noncon (especially hard noncon) here.

I feel like I may not have explained this one well enough, so feel free to ask questions!​
  • Six-Shooters & Dragons [*Very Interested*]
    • The large, scaled beast roared over head as the lady's spent rounds from her revolver clattered across the top of the moving train, her companions on horseback nearby firing up at the beast as they tried to protect the train until it could reach the tunnel ahead...
    • Roles: Cowgirl x Any
    • Anyone feeling like some western fantasy?

I have a setting I cobbled together based on the concept of mashing essentially Dungeons & Dragons with the Wild West. The setting is that of a world that is dying, everything turning to sand, where there are no gods, but powerful beings known as Immortals walk the lands. Humans (of three varieties), orcs, and elves are the predominant species, and the difference between arcane magic and divine magic is that one is a corruption or twist of nature, while the other works with the energies of the world.

All in a western backdrop, with a frontier, six-shooters, fancy ladies, and vigilante justice. It's a bit difficult to explain, but if you're into westerns with magic, and even a little bit of science fiction, or if you're at all familiar with the series Wild Arms (on which it was heavily based), I'd be totally open to doing something involving this setting. I can also provide a much more in-depth explanation of the world and setting than the two to three paragraphs I'm trying to limit myself here to will allow.

I'd be playing a cowgirl, you can be whatever you like! Bonus points if you wish to use Pathfinder too, which was what the campaign setting was designed for.​
  • The Grimoire of Desire
    • A young woman finds a magical book at the store she works, initially disbelieving it to be real--she tests it on a roommate only to find... yes, magic is quite real, and kinky.
    • The Grimoire of Desire, a magic book whose strongest spells are locked away until the possessor proves themselves experienced--in all senses of the term--enough to unlock them. How did my gal get it, where did it come from, who wrote it, why..., what..., when... ? Probably good questions, might be worth answering... orrr not and this could just be to mess around with some modern magic of an erotic nature.

I'm looking for someone who wishes to explore this prompt with me. Obviously heavy fantasy tones here--we can focus on the magic, we can take a look at the concoctions (read: alchemy), toss in the monsters (be it of a magician's familiar variety or evil beasties), or poke at an 'artifact' or two. How we explore it depends on you--it could be my gal essentially torments her roommates, it could be her little spellbook is discovered and a mutal exploration, or an outside force that she needs to learn these spells to overcome.

Obviously, having some broad kinks would make this most interesting in terms of 'acts' we can do. From the simplicity of oral or anal, to other more "kinky" things like bondage, and perhaps fantastical things, like tentacles.

The initial spells I had in mind being available are simple stuff, like Animate Object, Arousal, that sort of thing, but we can discuss that. I wrote a starter for this one, if you're interested, see below!

'This can't be real... ' That thought, and others, had gone through Emma's head the first time she laid eyes upon the book that now sat in her lap. Propped up on her thighs, the leatherbound tome had three symbols written across it as the title, while the rest of the hard, dark surface was etched with raised lines and symbols. Softly, she traced her finger over one of the swirling ones before she followed it to the edge, and peeled it open for the first time since she'd gotten it. She had managed to get over those thoughts, it was like something had spoke to her. It compelled her to acquire the book, and so she did, then in her room it sat for weeks as she wrestled with the notion of what it could do, what it represented.

The first page was a simple set of several lines--an oath. At the bottom, a blank line. Emma flipped passed that, the next a series of chapters. Her lips moved as she silently mouthed each one as she read it in her head. Magicians of Desire... Sensual Concoctions... Carnal Magic... Lecherous Beasts... Oh god. Aha... Erotic Artifacts.' A little 'pffff..' came from her pale lips she held back a laugh, she'd known what it had been about, but the titles of these--chapters?--were just... laughable.

Sounds of doors opening nearby made her turn her pale blue eyes upward, noticing one of her roommates coming out of their room and into the kitchen / living area she was also in. Absently, she flipped a few pages as she watched them to go get some breakfast. 'Not talkative? Must have just gotten up... ' she noted, for there wasn't really any way to miss her sitting there on the windowsill bathed in the morning sunlight. It had become one of her favourite spots for reading, sat on the carpeted little bench that spanned across one of the large two windows in the room. With her back against one side of the frame, and her feet pressed into the other--a bit narrow so she had to have her legs tucked up and in--she found it oddly comfortable.

Some of her long, dirty blonde hair fell down around her face as she turned back to the book, forcing her to take a moment to tuck it behind her ear as she read further. 'Magic wands too? Yep. Bet someone's a Rowling fan. Hm?' There was a bit of extra 'tacked' on like a scribbled note that came after the fact, and it was so tiny she had to lean down some to read it. 'Can use a substitute like a stick or... even a finger but... spells will be weaker, or not work as unintended? Huh... '

Mockingly, Emma raised her hand and waggled her finger at her distracted roommate, then she continued to flip through. Many of the pages were oddly... blank, or filled with strange symbols and markings, though she had to pause and shift some when she got to one of the pages admist the concoctions. What faced her was a little drawing, a lady on her knees with legs spread, holding a vial between them into which a liquid dribbled. In the lady's other hand was a second vial, which she offered toward the vague shape of a person.

Shaking her head, she moved on to the first of the spells--the text was in english, but it also had what she suspected was the name of the spell in whatever other language the book was written in. 'Gibberese, probably... doesn't actually mean anything,' she wagered. 'Animate object... blah, blah... can give it simple commands... doesn't work with blah, blah... warning... ' With a shrug, she flipped the page, and was faced with another rather erotic image. A woman on a sofa, with her legs spread, using what looked like a long wooden spoon for a toy.

Warily, Emma glanced toward her roomate--still distracted, good--then flipped on. Some other pages had more images, others blank, others had only the cryptic writing in symbols. She couldn't help squirming some on the ledge, rubbing her pink and black socks together, pressing her jean-clad thighs together, thanks to some of the images she came across. One in particular was of a woman on her knees, bent-over forward, with her hands clearly tied, and mouth covered by a cloth. In the background, another one of those vague shapes was clearly enjoying her vulnerable state. 'What a gip though, it's basically a book of erotic images at this point, one spell? Oh, what's this... Arousal.'

She skimmed the page. 'Draws intense imagery, sound and thoughts to the target's mind to put them into a heavy state of arousal... ' A sizzle from her roomate on the stove made Emma give him a sidelong glance, then back to the page. At the very bottom was the symbol and the words, could it be so simple? She settled her head back, pondering if she should test it on herself, and then another clatter of pans left her languidly turning her head toward the kitchen where a mischevous smile crept across her lips.

Shifting, she moved to be sitting on the ledge facing into the room, book in her lap, and the back of her sleeveless form-hugging black top to the window. Her pale blues shifted between the page and her roommate as she raised a hand, and then, drew, using her finger like a wand. A line vertically down, a quarter-circle up to the left, a horizontal line through then another quarter circle back to connect up. As she finished her air drawing, she muttered faintly. Somati."

Immediately, a little trail of sparks traced her line, which made Emma squeak and pull her hand back. It looked like what one might get of they waved a sparkler through the air really quickly. Then, a loud clatter of pots as her roommate suddenly fumbled with the spatchula in his hand and dropped in on the floor. It took a moment for Emma to pull her eyes away from what she'd seen near the tip of her finger, but when she glanced over to her roommate, she noticed him leaning forward, gripping hard on the edge of the stove with the front of hits pants poking so far out that the waistband was pulled back some even.

Wide-eyed, she couldn't take her eyes away as she watched him 'fight' with his newfound issue a moment before hurrying off and back into his room. That same expression remained on her face as she trailed her gaze back down to the book in her lap, and without really thinking, she turned to the next page. There, an image of someone walking, then suddenly grabbing the lap and shuddering, but it only remained a moment. A red glow appeared, and traced the outline of the image before the whole thing flared bright enough to make her look away. When she looked back, a new spell had been 'placed' into the book--Daydream.

'That... What... So by... performing the actions in the images... the book gets new spells... ?' Emma lingered on that thought a moment, then with a whump closed the tome up and rose to her feet. Nibbling her lower lip, she scurried over toward her room, torn between starting a list, or trying something else. The shock of it working passed quickly, perhaps because she had already worked through those 'this is fake,' or perhaps because of whatever force compelled her to pick up the book in the first place. Whatever it was, now, she couldn't be more eager or excited to explore further.​

Science Fiction-themed Plots/Ideas
  • Everybody Was Giant Robot Fighting...
    • Those cats weren't fast like lightning, and their poor pilots were just a single step short of helpless if they went down in a fight...
    • Roles: Pilot x Pilot / Mechanic / Enemy
    • I know. I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

This one is based off a prompt or story I read once. The idea is that the mecha require a special kind of outfit to be worn in order to pilot them--one that essentially renders doing most actions, beyond piloting the mecha, impossible. Tight-fitting, latex or leather, hood, the whole nine yards. Inside the mecha, they have full control of the large metal beasts, but outside of it... well, trying to escape capture when you're half-blind, half-deaf, and hobbled would be a challenge. The source was much more eloquent on this point, but I'm afraid it was a long while ago.

I'm thinking for a backdrop, there's two main options. One, some kind of conflict between two major powers--be it on a continental, global, or greater, scale. We can discuss the exact nature of the conflict, reasoning, and if we want to get into it too much. Two is basically fighting some kind of invading monster, or alien force, some of which are mecha sized, some of which are not.

In terms of characters, we can be pilots of the same side, pilots of opposing factions, a pilot opposite some kind of alien entity, or even advanced alien mecha/suit, or something more akin to a pilot and mechanic. My main draws here are giant robots, and the tight-fitting, restrictive outfits needed to pilot them, and being one of those pilots, beyond that everything is open to discussion and changes.​
  • Unknown Attachments
    • A digital woman in a digital world soon shall learn why you do not just open the messages you recieve without first checking who sent them.
    • Roles: My AI x Your Programmer/Hacker/Virus/Other
    • v2.711.2 was her name for the moment. She hadn't yet picked one, though she had adjusted her persona to a feminine one--voice, appearance, with every bit and byte she felt--and that was still odd for her to say--she was a woman. Other AI found themselves drawn to a male persona, male names, others still remained neutral, and saw the changes as a frivolous use of memory and processing.

Much like her name, her home, a digital space, was still undecided. Some of it was fashioned in the typical living room of a day and age with holographic technology, space travel, and highly advanced robotics, while some was more classical, others abstract like certain paintings--many stairs going in all directions. She wasn't quite sure what she liked just yet or where she wished to live inside her virtual world.

There was no "off" for true AI like her. Dormant was the best she could be sequestered away in her digital space. Only fake, or dumb, AI who followed set programming could be turned off. You can't turn off people, ignoring morbid means, much like her. A concept some oft forgot and spoke of private things within "earshot" of her, believing her not there just because she wasn't visible on a screen, or taking a holographic form. In fact, true AI in general were relatively new, only a couple dozen existed, she was amongst the newest batch.

Holograms and screens weren't the only way to interact with people though. She knew of AI that transfered themselves to robotic frames to interact physically with the world, and that people could enter her virtual reality. She hadn't yet formed am opinion on any of these, having not experienced them. For that reason she hadn't found a purpose, or to put more frankly, a job.

One AI like her embraced the virtual, and now is in charge of a growing virtual resort space. Some desired travel, taking jobs aboard starships, another even became a celebrity of sorts, putting on performances in holographic and robotic form. People seemed to be embracing this new kind of AI, and for that she felt -- that weird word to use again -- glad for that.

A mental tick alerted her to something. A message had been received. She turned, a gift box and envelope had appeared on her wooden table. One other personality tick--she found she enjoyed interacting with things. Messages materialised as envelopes, attachments as a giftbox. She could handle it all digitally, but she preferred this. A preference she might come to regret as she moved over and "checked" the message while pushing the box open (opening the attached file)... New AI were, as one might expect, naive. There wouldn't be a story here if they weren't.

(This is where you come in.

Are you a virus lurking in the box? The program of a hacker to steal v2.711.2? A programmer delivering an update? A company sending a gift and job offer? I'm very open, and open to kinks involved as long as some kind of noncon or dubcon is involved.

I'd just like to explore playing a woman who exists in a digital space. Who can be downloaded to physical platforms, used as a show to be watched through a screen, or a holographic aid. To be adjusted and modified--within reason. I do not enjoy complete loss of agency. A "bimbo.exe" that makes her just crave gratifying people doesn't interest me. In other words: physical changes are OK, mental changes I would want discussed first and generally be more on the subtle side.

The original idea, to be blunt, was the box was a virus that would come out and tentacle fuck her silly but I thought it would be far more interesting to broaden things a little beyond just pure smut. Plus that can be done without a SciFi backdrop just as well!)​

Fandom-themed and Miscellaneous Plots/Ideas
  • Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil
    • Trapped, and alone, she needs to find a way to escape, or hide and wait for a rescue, amid those that hunt using limited senses...
    • Roles: Lady x Monsters/Creatures
    • I put this in other because, quite frankly, it could work just as well for medieval fantasy as science fiction, and perhaps even modern fantasy as well or something else entirely like post apocalyptic.

The jist of it is: my lady is trapped somewhere. A derelict spaceship, some forgotten tome, some other dimension even, and surrounded by things that hunt people like her--humans, mortals, corporeal beings what-have-you. These creatures are abberations, however, they don't hunt using the typical senses. There could be a few types, a few versions of a single type, it doesn't matter.

One could hunt based upon motion (see no evil), one based upon noises and sound (speak no evil), or luring people in with some noise like a siren (hear no evil); hence the title. I'd basically like to do a play with senses, and that includes having things that might restrict my own character's in some way--such as having to cover her own ears so she doesn't hear the noise, which might lead her to not hear something stomping toward her.

I have no preference on the nature of the creatures, be they beastlike, insectile, robotic, or otherwise. Why they hunt her, my initial thought is: for sex. Other options are entirely possible, though, I enjoy the idea of playing a character being hunted first and foremost. The why is almost irrelevant. This could be lighter, could be dark, grim, bleak, I'm open to that as well.

I'm also open to possibly swapping, or us both having a character (and both controlling the monsters). I would just rather not entirely only play the monsters.​
  • Screw Hyperion [Borderlands]
    • "Is shooting bullets just not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!"
    • Roles: Maliwan Rep x Any
    • Another one of my, "I wrote an opener but it never went anywhere" roleplays, I'd be interested in rekindling this one. In essence, my gal is a Maliwan representitive, seeking to expand their interest and deal with... local issues. She wasn't intended as much of a combatant, think akin to the protagonists from Tales from the Borderlands if you've played that.

This one wouldn't take place on Panodra, but another, seperate planet which housed the Maliwan home base and was, for all intents and purposes, exactly like Pandora while not being Pandora (so as to step as far away from the game's canon as possible while remaining in the setting).

Anyhow, the opener, for those interested:

Also, those research notes that are mentioned? They're in the middle of a competitor's protected facility. Yeah.

A bit of black mixed with a heck of a lotta blonde at the far end of the lobby as a pair of women shared a rather passionate kiss. Kira, the dark-haired one, whispered a few soft words before she turned on her heel, only to jump up some as a resounding smack filled the lobby at the blonde slapping her rear, and commenting, "Yer gonna bring that ass back to me, right?" Kira grinned, twisting back around as she moved away, answering with: "Don't I always?" With that, the blonde disappeared through a door an down a hall while Kira herself turned and made her way through the lobby.

In one hand, she carried a black revolver with an intricate red design. Her opposite hand held a small datapad, which her hazel eyes were focused on, while her coloured bangs fell down around her face--Kira had primarily black hair, but her bangs were another story--a streak of red, blue, green, and purple. Anyone with a hint of what Maliwan did would probably be able to pick out what they meant. She stopped abruptly when she saw a pair of black boots in her periapheral vision, and the voice mentioning her name. "Are you, darling?" she answered, those hazel eyes mvoving up to take in the person before her.

"First off, toss out whatever trash you're carrying, take this," she added, bringing up the gun in her other hand to shove it into whats-his-name's chest. "When we're in town, you use that. This is a Maliwan venture, and we only want Maliwan promoted, none of that Hyperion, or Jakobs junk. When we're out, use whatever the hell you want to spray psycho blood all over, long as you get your job done so I can do mine."

Kira's pinks lips held a smirk, and she crossed her arms over her white single-shoulder wrap top, which ended just above her navel, barring her middrift. Over that, a skagleather jacket, as pristine as the day it was bought and for the 'tough girl' she presented, probably telling, if her eyes didn't give her away already. "Rules. Shoot who I tell you, don't touch or I shoot you," she gave a little hip twist at that, jostling her belt-slash-holster, and the blue-hued chrome Maliwan revolver on her own hip. It also made her half-skirt sway, a white thing with orange stripes, and the word "MALIWAN" written down it, marking her like a walking billboard and advertisement... or a walking target. It kind of matched her top--the half-skirt to the half-shoulders top, one on her left side, the other on her right.

"This," she said, motioning to her skirt, and the single bare smooth leg from mid-thigh straight to her navy-coloured boots. "Is for eye candy and sex sells, not you." Granted, Kira's other leg was covered by a pantleg, like she had some vendetta against complete clothing wearing an odd mix of pants and short-shorts that were black like her jacket, but nevertheless. "Our first stop is to pick up some research notes at a lab. Got a ride, or are you carrying me?" she asked, in a deadpan tone, like she was wholly serious on the being carried front.​

.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom