Daddy/daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinful satisfaction

Banned
Banished
I always like the idea of a daddy daughter roleplay, only in my other thread I didn't go into specifics (not to mention it's in the long-term section, which you short-term thread guys can't see), so I want to make this thread to go into a bit of depth for it.

GO TO THAT THREAD! It has pictures of girls you might like me to play as and tells you all my kinks and mandatory needs in an RP.

I have two types of Daddy/daughter I like​

Rape/blackmail: Predominantly my go-to favorite and prefered type of roleplay. HOWEVER I do NOT like it to be boring. There are a lot of ways to make it exciting. Making her cheat, taking her to interesting places, and being creative with use like forcing the dog on her and letting his loser friend have a night with her.

Romance: I like these to go much much slower, but I NEVER play as a girl trying to get her daddy. It is ALWAYS him trying to earn her. Doing daring things, taking risks and seeing if she retaliates, giggles, or gets into it. Not only this, but there needs to be an element that brings them together other than "I hangout with my dad". Him tutoring her, training her for soccer, punishing her for something, whatever it is.

One important note is that the character I play as will always range from ages 15 to 17.

My other thread has images! But here are some more I wouldn't mind playing. (NSFW, but I'm just saying that. There is no nudity here)

PM me which one(s) you'd like me to consider and I'll pick from that group.

One (Probably would like being compared to her mother)
Two (Taking her to the waterpark or pool gets her on your good side)
Three (Wants to be told she's a good girl and likes being spoiled)
Four(Sometimes needs to be slapped and told what to do to get your respect)
Five(Take her to concerts and she'll rock out, take her to the bathroom and beg and she might pull your cock out)
Six(Likes when any attention is payed attention to her breasts, even when joking around and being playful)
Seven(kindness is torture, torture is kindness)
Eight(Idolized you, so impess her)
Nine(Only do this if you're down for a lot more talking than you're used to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom