Dominant men and futas wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinful satisfaction

Banned
Banished
Just to let you all know, I am not the same as who I play on here. I'm a very normal person outside of this site, so don't treat me weird before we even start playing.

Mandatory elements in any RP with me​

1: You must play a character with a dick size of at LEAST 9 inches. Max is 20, favorive is 12-18 range.
2: Your character has to be the one trying to get me. My characters won't put out unless forced to.
3: I always play characters aged 15-18

My ideal scenarios​

*My character being forced to cuckold her boyfriend is my favorite and can be added to any of these*
My character is blackmailed (however you see fit to do so)
My character is raped
My character is Kidnapped and any of the above
My character loses a bet and always keeps her word
My character must give her body in exchange for something she or her family needs

My favorite kinks (use whichever you like)

Excessive cum (can range from just a big load covering her to an immense volume filling her belly to the point of looking several months pregnant)
Anal
Breast play is a big kink of mine. Having someone sucking on your breasts, groping, all that is amazing and really gets me turned on.
titjob/blowjob
light to moderate bondage
harsh punishment (spanks, slaps,even kicks and punches if you are hardcore enough)
public sex (from hiding behind the bushes to fucking in front of a crowd)
clothed sex (panties moved to the side, skirt still on, shirt ripped down but not off, chokers, stockings, all that. VERY big kink for me)
Forced cuckolding
choking until passing out (via hands or dick-in-throat)
unique places (mall, swimpark, party)

My characters (You can suggest any you'd like to fuck around with)

(PM me with a list of ALL you are interested, because some might not be available at the time.)
(These are NSFW)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven