Dark souls 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinful satisfaction

Banned
Banished
If you're one of those punks who clicks on my thread while not knowing dark souls 3 well, then here, look at my other thread, but shame on you for clicking at all :p

I want to play a story of dark souls three. I play as an ashen girl. You pick her for me from the options I provide below, and then you send whatever you want at me. From enemies that are actually in the game, new ones, even new characters with an eye set on her. Her goal will be at first to get an ember, gain souls and power, and take on the big bad bosses.

I want you to be the world, and I don't want her to win everything.

These are the characters I would like you to choose from (They don't show anything explicit but I'll tag it as NSFW anyways.

Alicia (uh-leesh-uh) The ranger outcast who wishes to prove herself when no one else believed in her. (does not have elf ears)

Kikka The semi-corruped assassin who stared into the abyss and lived

Flare The pyromancer princess, fighting with all her strength to earn what she believes is her birthright

Conya The warrior who has yet to see a reason why she should ever stop earning glory in the battlefield

Plum The fertile pygmy, thousands of years old (though looking no older than 15) and finally released from her prison, her quest unique to the others.

And these are my favorite kinks (use whichever you like)

Excessive cum (can range from just a big load covering her to an immense volume filling her belly to the point of looking several months pregnant)
Anal
Breast play is a big kink of mine. Having someone sucking on your breasts, groping, all that is amazing and really gets me turned on.
titjob/blowjob
light to moderate bondage
harsh punishment (spanks, slaps, punches and kicks)
clothed sex (panties moved to the side, skirt still on, shirt ripped down but not off, chokers, stockings, all that. VERY big kink for me)
choking until passing out (via hands or dick-in-throat)

And an extra one for dark souls is snuff/death/gore. The reason this is fine and even encouraged is because she respawns at campfires anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom