Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

_My dear pet_ Stode and I

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Valentine sighed softly as she walked down a small flight of stairs to the basement of her mansion. It was cold there and she shivered a bit as she sauntered over to his cage wearing nothing but a black bra and panty set, showing off her curvaceous form. She was bored all alone upstairs with nothing to do and decided she wanted some fun.

"Ready to have some fun pet?"

she questioned the male as she unlocked his cage door. She walked over to him grabbing the leash connected to the collar on his neck and jerking him forward.

Stode shivered in the cold basement. He loved his mistress, but was simply freezing down there. He slowly looked over, seeing her enter. He instantly pressed against the bars and made his attempts at whimpers, trying to get her to free him. He quickly crawled out of the cage as she prompted him and smiled as he looked up at her, only wearing a set of tatered shorts with no underwear.

She giggled. "You are so much more fun than any other slave I've had." Valentine told him as she led him out of the cold cellar and up to the warm house. The mansion seemed pretty deserted as she lead him to the second floor to the master bedroom. She walked her pet over to her large bed, then left his side to go over to her walk in closet. She pulled out a box and wandered back over to the bed where she sat down at. Out of the box she retrieved a blind fold which she placed over his eyes. "I've been itching to play with you for quite a while now Stode..." she spoke as she then leaned forward pressing her lips into his.

Stode followed her up, having a little trouble as he crawled along on his hands and knees, getting up the stairs. He finally made it though, and followed closely as he was lead into her master bedroom. He felt his stomach ache in hunger, but dared not say anything to his mistress in fear of being denied any attention again. His muscles trembled gently as he 'stood' there next to her bed, waitting on her return. He glanced up to her, watching her set the bag down before pulling out an object. He felt her sliding it over his head and gave his soft whimper again as everything was shielded from his sight. He had no idea what was going on, but was starting to get a little nervious, though, at the same time his pants began to bulge.

She made him stand to his feet with the help of pulling on his leash. She pushed him down onto the bed a smile curving her sensual lips as she crawled a top him. Her tongue teased his neck as her hips thrust slowly. His bulge caressed her softly through the fabric of his shorts. A soft moan of pleasure escaped Valentineâ??s lips as she reached into the bag. A few seconds later, wooden clothes pins clamped down on each of his nipples, the soft flesh growing hard under the pressure. She would play with him just a bit, nothing too extreme at the moment. Her lips pressed into Stodeâ??s as her hand dipped down between their two bodies, her fingerâ??s grabbing a hold of the bulge that formed in his pants. She stroked him softly, her teeth gently nipping at his bottom lip. â??Did you miss me?â?

Stode gasped as he was pulled up. He stood still, blinded by the blindfold. He was getting himself ready for anything she would want to do, but wasnt expecting the push, nor the quick kiss that ensued. He kissed her back, moaning into it as he closed his eyes. He really had missed her and her touch. He then gasped and arched his back a little as he felt the sharp bite of the cloths pins. He grunted a little, but found his nipples quickly going numb. He nodded quickly at her question. "Every second away from you, feels like the earth has stopped moving, the sun is gone and wont ever return.. and when I finally see you again, Its like the sun finally comes back, colors bursting forth and feelings come to me that are impossible to explain..." he said in a gentle voice with a slight grunt from the pegs.

Valentine smiled, her heart warming to his gentle words of appreciation for her. "My pet...I shall be extra nice to you on this day of our reunion.." she replied as she reached into his pants pulling out what she had always loved to play with. His cock was hot and hard in her small palm. With her free hand she pulled her panties to the side to give his erection access to the heat between her legs. Slowly she positioned himself on top of him, lowering her hips steadily. "Ahhh~" a soft moan of pleasure escaped his mistress's lips as he filled her. "Does it feel good Stode?" she asked as she began to grind her hips, the feeling of him deep inside her making her numb with pleasure. Valentine continued to moan as she grabbed his hands putting them on her hips.

Back
Top Bottom