Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister's Secret

Caysler

Planetoid
Ella was in the bathroom showering. She was always careful when she showered or was getting changed, especially around her sister. She had a secret. Ella was born with both male and female sex organs. Only her parents knew about her condition. It was hard sometimes hiding it. She had almost been caught several times, and had no idea how her sister would react if she ever found out.

She finished up with the shower and dried most of herself off before wrapping herself in a towel and heading back to her and her sister's room. She gave her sister a smile as she walked in before sitting down and began brushing her hair in front of a mirror.

Lily was just laying on her bed sleeping fully nude not really caring if her sister see her uncover body or not. The odd thing was her sister seem like she was hiding some from her. Lily had seen her topless, but never bottomless. She neever taken in mind why she didn't really cared. Her eye lids started to open up revealing her blue eyes as she gotten up her raven color hair came down to her shoulder blades once she sat up. A smile appeared on her face when she saw her big sister. "What up?" she asked wrapping her arms around Ella neck.

Ella never understood why, but whenever she saw her sister naked or in revealing clothes she couldn't help but get turned on. She wasn't sure why, but she blamed the penis she had. It was hard enough to keep her mind of her sister's naked bod on the bed but when her sister pressed her chest into her back there was an uncontrollable twitch between her legs making a brief bump in her towel. "Uh... nothing much Lily," she replied hoping her twitch went unoticed.

Lily did look at Ella's crotch, but didn't notices the twitching diwn there. "Hey sis why do you cover your bottom even though you know that we both are girls right?" she asked want know why she was covering her bottom all the time. Lily then grabbed a hold of her sister's towel try to pull it off of Ella's body. "Are you hidding a something? Do you have a large clit? Let me see." she said her mind was set on seeing why she was hiding her crotch.

Ella's heart pounded like crazy as Lily asked her questions. "I don't do that..." She stammered.

As her sister reached down Ella instinctively wet to cover herself with her hand but was too slow and ended up pinning Lily's hand down on the throbbing member under her towel. Her heart kept pounding and her cock kept twitching, a couple of silent momments passed. Ella yanked her sister's hand away. "Leave me alone..." she spoke, looking away with a small blush in her cheeks.

Lily looked at her nowing that she felt something at the crotch of her sister. "Come sis I'm just playing around with you that what little sis do." she said teasing Ella as she sat down on her bed. "You know I'll love you no matter what even if you have a super sized clit." she said now starting to giggle. She then stop to let out a small looking at her sister. "But really why do you hide your crotch from? It not like you have a dildo in." she said knowing that she didn't have a sex toy around, unless she had taken some from her friends.

Ella stood up holding her towel forward to hide her growing erection. She took a few steps towards her sister. "My clit isn't over-sized," she began to explain. "But seeing you naked, and feeling your breasts against my back, it couldn't help but become aroused."

SHe dropped her towel exposing her half-erect penis. "This is why I always cover up Lily," Ella explained, a little bit red in the cheeks.

Lily watched her sister coming closer to hoping this would be her sister beating her up her way. But she had relaxed hearing what she just said made her giggle. "I was just joking." she said still listing to her. Once her sister dropped the towel and saw the half erected penis on her sister Lily gasped. "Its.....its....its so big!" she said happly now on her knees stroking her sister's penis. "So this is the thing you have been hiding." she said as she looked up to her bigger sister.

Ella's eyes widened as her sister happily jumped down onto her knees before her. "you mean you're not weirded out by it-" she questioned, cut off as a small moan escaped her mouth. In Lily's hands, Ella's cock began to grow and harden. AFter a few moments its was a fully hard nine inch cock. "Lily..."

She giggle at her sister shaking her hand. "Nope not at all." she said still stroking her sister's cock repeatly. Once the cock was fully erected Lily gasped seeing the size of it. "Wow it huge." she said her hand fell down to her side taking the smell of the cock as her mouth open up a little. Ella would find her cock's head inside Lily's mouth.

Ella felt the tip of her erection move inside her sister's mouth. She moaned as her member began to throb with pleasure. "Oh, suck my cock Lily. I've wanted this for so long, I want to spray my cum all over your face," she said with a naughty grin. She started to push her penis further inside Lily's mouth. "Let;s see how much you can take in."

Back
Top Bottom