Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Scion: Enuma Elish) OOC Chat

Since the stories of the woman and the dwarf are a little different can Bill tell whether either of them is lying?

Well, I'd say the fact that the woman is terified and the dwarf has his lackeys brandishing their weapons is a pretty good clue.

But feel free to roll perception...

Hmmm....

There it is. Inveistigation.

No! Not investigaiton!

Perception + Empathy!

The girl is genuinely terified. She doesn't know why these guys are after whatever she has, but doesn't want them to have it.

The dwarf is every bit as much a thug as his minions. He's just more suave about it.

Unlcear in what ways the dwarf is lying, but your pretty sure the item in question does not belong to him or his employer.

So since I rolled the highest on my Join Battle roll should I make my next post now, or do I have to wait for anything?

Isn't the attack roll for punching things Strength + Brawl? If it's not I'll reroll whatever it really is.

Whoops, must've misread the attack rules then. Rerolled my attack and got (a much less impressive) 4 successes on my roll.

*nods* not as unimpressive as the dwarf's counter!

I'm guessing 2 sucesses doesn't overocme your DV -1. :)

Will get thet hugs moves out sometime soon. Sleepy now. Feel free to eidt in reaciotns and resposnes.

Did you roll the thugs damage?

Can we link your character sheet into the posts so I can check your DV?

I'm thinking how we can make things move more smoothly. Normaly when I run games like this, with multiple dice on one action, I try to do it for people I have on skype to help me resolve combat.

By the way, the only dwarf involved is the spokesman. The others are fairly basic human thugs--if quite strong.

Yeah skype would probably be helpful for smoothing things along. My username on there is pods6827, same as here, so send me a message when you can.

And I edited my post slightly, I thought that the entire group were dwarves but now I have the group as humans in my post. Also I added a link to my character sheet at the bottom and my DVs are on it (at the top just above my health boxes)

Back
Top Bottom