Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5e : Lost Lords of the Dessarin --- OOC

Can we swap out starting gear or spend starting gold? I want to get an actual sword to represent the Hexblade.

BadAnime said:
Can we swap out starting gear or spend starting gold? I want to get an actual sword to represent the Hexblade.
You can't roll for wealth. The gear and gold you have is provided by your class and background. You already have your hexblade, however. You don't need to buy that when you stole it as part of your personal history. It can be any type of sword that's allowed by class rules. Remember that Charisma is your related Ability Score when determining attack and damage modifiers. You are free to spend the gold given by your background before the campaign begins.

Evening all ;) By the way, a word to the party. While Iymala is a healer, and will act friendly, she operates on a strict Dominant/Submissive hierarchical worldview that stretches to all she interacts with. In other words.... she thinks and acts like a normal drow.

The campaign has officially started. Here's the first post: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83216

We'll be tracking rolls using a public log on this site suggested by BM staff: https://dicelog.com/dice
You'll need to sign up with an email and a password. The log I'm using is #224. I think you ought to be able to find it with that number. If not, contact me and we'll figure something out. This way everyone can keep track of each other's rolls at any point. I recommend writing descriptions of your rolls and their intended effect.

Also, I think it only fair to wait for every player to post first before responding to other posts, myself as DM included.

I think you need to add us into the dice log by our e-mails before we can use the dice log

BadAnime said:
I think you need to add us into the dice log by our e-mails before we can use the dice log
This means that I need everyone's emails, or the ones they want to use, in order for everyone to use the dice log. Once I have your email, I can add you to the log blog. I think I'm gettin' the hang of this.

I can edit if need by... I just remember reading about tribes of degenerate humans in the underdark a long while back. Can't find it again, so can edit.... but, she was mostly being snarky without sounding like she was.

If I need to edit my post, just say the word

Edit: Also, could Lucretia and Roland post full-sized images of their characters? the sheets make them very hard to see. in return, here's mine.

Regrettably, I will have to postpone this ERPG indefinitely. It does not flow in the way I'd like it to, and my ability to maintain focus on it has waned considerably over the last week. I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble here, but I feel it's best to stop now before I lead on the party to further disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom