Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Submit (Wave and MessedupRp)

The Queen smiled and pulled her mask down, "Just a little role playing. I'll be the vet giving you a very thorough examination. Now let's get you up in the chair." She led Audrey to the gyno chair with a grin and sat her down, attaching the straps around her legs and arms to gold her in place.

"Now we will be starting with a basic physical examination... You tell me if you can feel Where I stimulate you." She wrapped a blindfold around Audrey's eyes with a from and kissed her lips. "Did you feel that?" She kissed her neck a few times, "How about those?" A tongue slowly dragged over her left nipple while fingers squeezed the right breast. "Do you feel anything now?" She did the same to the other nipple and breast as well.

Soon she kissed down her slave's body and began dragging the fingers of her latex gloves hand down her body. Slowly stroking her pussy up and down. "Now for the next phase of the examination. The Bunny Queen distinctly stated to check to see how much you like orgasms. We'll need to discover that now."

The nurse smiled at the blindfolded heroine and slipped her fingers inside, pumping them in and out to the sounds of Audrey's cute moans. She smiled and looked over her several racks of toys and the other bondage places she planned on using. The exam table seemed especially fun for her to try.

Although the pretty heroine didn’t hide her face behind a mask during crime fighting, like most of the other heroes did, she had a slightly different personality than her casual self when she wore her cape, so she was no stranger to acting. And playing the villain’s game was not a difficult task for the collared blonde. “Hmm, ok…” Audrey agreed upon being the little pet of her vet, as if she wasn’t already a pet for the charming brunette. “Thorough?” She repeated after Queen, her curious gaze upon the medical chair which seemed to be where her owner was leading her to. Even if the heroine’s mind was still convoluted about sitting on that twisted device, her legs were almost moving by themselves as the blonde found herself near the furniture. The mistress of the dark building dealt with the rest and Audrey found her generous hips resting on the examination chair. One by one, her smooth legs were lifted and put over the leg rests. Once again, Audrey’s legs were spread, and her pink pussy was exposed in all of its glory, all of her limbs secured to the chair. Previously, the naked heroine had thought that she being tied up to that X cross must have been the most compromising position her curvy body could have, apparently she was wrong.

Now that her alluring eyes were blindfolded, Audrey’s other senses had become more perceptive. “Yes doctor… I’d tell.” The blindfolded heroine nodded at the nurse. “Mmm… Yes…” She confirmed the kisses trailing her neck with a giggle. Her smile widened as her nipples hardened with the touch of the woman’s tongue. “Mmhmm, definitely…” She purred softly. The gentle squeeze the blonde felt over her breast made her jolt up a little in a pleased moan. “I think there’s nothing wrong with my breasts. I can feel it pretty well…” The heroine chuckled, soft moans escaping her lips time to time.

“Eee!” Audrey suddenly yelped as her mistress’ gloved hand found her exposed womanhood. Since she wasn’t able to see anything, the touches of the slutty nurse were more arousing. “Bunny Queen?...” The heroine asked, playing her part. “Between you and me, she’s a real slut.” Her breathing deepened with Bunny’s fingers working in her pussy, her little slit getting wet in no time. “Ooh…” The bondage kitten moaned softly, elegant digits moving in and out of her love tunnel relaxed her muscles and made her surrender to the nurse’s sensual treatment. “Yeah…” She whimpered like a good girl.​

The Queen smiled beneath her surgical mask and removed the blindfold. Instead pushing her own wet panties into Audrey's mouth. "There you are. Now you'll be nice and quiet during the exam." She smiled and held up several more toys.

She had in her hands. A string of anal beads, a reciprocating saw with a dildo on a short pole instead of a saw blade and a vibrator wand. She started by tying the wand down to rest right on Audrey's clit. Next she out the saw in a stand so the tip of the dildo was just inside of her..Finally, she began by popping one of the beads into her ass. "Ready dear?"

Before waiting for an answer, the Queen flipped a switch and the toys whirred to life. The vibrator buzzing against her clit. The saw pumping in and out at a generous but not too fast pace, the Queen herself worked in bead after bead with her fingers. Sucking on Audrey's nipple, "feel free to have as many orgasms as you want. But be sure to say thank you for each.

Removal of the blindfold had granted the heroine’s vision, her blue eyes once again curiously glancing at the woman before her. For a while, Audrey stared at her captor. “In fact the biggest slut I’ve ever… mpfh!” The lippy heroine continued to blabber before her voice was muffled by the moistened panties shoved into her mouth. Not being able to talk might have been the biggest punishment for the talkative blonde. She reflexively bit into the fabric of the undergarment filling her mouth. While her gaze was still on the panties between her soft lips, the heroine felt the wand between her spread legs. Although the toy wasn’t vibrating over her exposed pussy yet, she doubted that would be the case later on. Soon, Audrey felt yet another toy ready to treat her pink pussy. A dildo attached to what seemed to be a drill. If the dildo-attached saw blade was as strong as it looked to be, the heroine knew she couldn’t have lasted its sensation that long.

While still worrying about the vibrator and the potential of the dildo, sight of another toy grabbed the heroine’s attention, a string of beads coming alarmingly close to her butthole. Gagged heroine shook her head from side to side upon hearing the other woman’s question, asking her whether she was ready or not. She hadn’t take anything into her bum before, so it would be a new experience for the blonde. “Don’ yo forge’ somethin’?” Dove widened her eyes, her voice not so understandable, lack of any lubrication worrying her. “Hmpf!” She squeaked, her legs tensing up and her toes curling, the bead entering her back entrance shivering her whole body. “Eee! Wai’!” Although her little bum resisted the invasion of the bead, with Bunny’s push it jumped into her anus. “Gaah!” The heroine squealed again at the dry invasion of her rear, not sounding so heroic now.

As soon as the kinky nurse turned the toys around her sex on, powerful sensation of their stimulation overwhelmed the heroine. Her legs began to shake as her lower lips clenched. The combination of her clit being tickled and the dildo pumping her pussy was too great, the new sensation of having a bead in her tight butt adding to her stimulation. “Oooh! Oooh! Maah!” Audrey shamelessly moaned into the wet panties in her mouth. In no time, her pretty eyes rolled out. For a while, the curvy heroine retreated into silence, her head falling down. “Haaa!” A sudden yelp resounded in the examination room. A few spasms hitting her body in quick succession as the heroine had her inevitable, powerful orgasm. Even the heroine herself didn’t know which toy had played the biggest role in her sound climax. Regardless though, she was surprised by how quick Bunny Queen had managed to make her kitten cum. And already another orgasm had begun to build up through the bound heroine, since her queen’s toys were still stimulating her defenseless hero pussy.

The Queen grinned and slid the toys out and removed the bead slowly. Before Dove had a chance to cum again the vibrator was moved, The Queen dragging the vibrating head up her body and teasing her nipple with the pleasant vibrations. She removed the panties from her mouth and replaced them with a French kiss. As the Queen slipped her outfit off, she removed the clothes from Dove. Helping her down to her knees.

As she clipped the leash back on, she ran her finger through Audrey's hair. "Good girl... Tell me, do you want me to let you go now or do you want to spend a few more hours as my pretty little kitten?

Removal of the bead from her tight backdoor was just exciting as its entrance, sending shivers through the bound heroine’s enticing form. Audrey lowered her brows and stared at her captor in frustration as her queen pulled the toys away from the blonde’s exposed openings, cutting her stimulation. Her breasts welcomed the vibrating wand quite nicely, her stiff nipples pointing towards the woman who owned them. Audrey returned the brunette’s kiss as well, her tongue extending in a passionate deep kiss. She had pretty much surrendered to Bunny Queen’s seduction at this point. And kneeling before the villain was almost instinctual for the accomplished heroine. She stood on her knees and looked up at Bunny as the woman undressed her nurse outfit and presented her attractive form to her kitten. Those smooth legs towering before her had been looking too tempting for Dove. She gently wrapped her arm around the pretty villain’s legs and began to kiss Bunny’s legs, starting from her lovely knees, and moving her lips to the woman’s soft thighs. While Audrey was busy placing little smooches on her new owner, she was also paying attention to the brunette’s words. After placing another kiss, she looked up at the woman like a good kitten. “Shouldn’t you make sure that I wouldn’t come after you to bring you to justice again?” The collared girl implied. “Besides, why would you take your clothes off if you were intended to release me?” Audrey smirked.​

The Bunny Queen grinned and sat down in a chair, extending her leg to have Dove continue kissing it. "Both are good questions from a good little kitty. Well, I would want you to come find me again so I can dominate and play with you again. I undressed in hopes that it would tempt you into my offer." She grinned and ran her fingers through Audrey's hair. "If you tell me your secret identity, I won't tell anyone. Instead I'll go live with you, or you with me and we can do this every night. If you're really good you.might even convince me to give up crime."

She leaned down and pulled Dove into her lap, putting her hands on the heroine's hips. "You have a magnificent body... Big breasts and your ass is nice and firm. Toned stomach and long sexy legs... You would be such a good kitty if you gave me your identity that I would give you three orgasms in a row."

Naked villain sitting before her indeed had a tempting body, and some persuasive ways to convince anyone do anything. Audrey held Bunny Queen’s calf and kept kissing her smooth leg. Giving away her identity wasn’t that big of a deal for the pretty heroine, not after she gave away more than her identity. “Well, my name is Audrey.” The heroine sat on the woman’s lap, catching the queen’s eyes. She gave out a pleased moan as she felt Bunny’s curious fingers around her wide hips. It took long enough for Bunny Queen to cup her alluring rear. And Audrey couldn’t help but grope the woman’s appealing breasts herself, squeezing them hardly in return.

Kind compliments she had received on her curvy body was quite welcomed. “Oh yeah?” The heroine giggled at the cunning villain. “Fighting crime pays up I guess…” She admitted the attractive curves of her agile form, which was now all her queen’s to play with. Given her persuasive ways, there was no doubt that the woman could make Audrey cum, multiple times. And maybe the blonde could return the favor as well. “So…” Dove put her hands on the brunette’s shoulders, looking into her eyes between her arms. “How do you like your kitten? Tame… or wild?” Audrey asked as she began to grind her bare sex against the other woman. As she danced her generous hips on Bunny’s lap, the chair started to rock back and forth.​

"I'll need a last name too dear. How else will I sneak I to your house and tie you up while you sleep." She grinned and pulled Audrey's leash taught. "I want my kitten tame, tame and ready to feel her ultimate submission." The queen picked June up and layed her on the exam table, locking her arms and legs in place. Spreader bars used to hold them wide. She chuckled and picked up little nipple clamps connected by a chain. Locking one on Audrey's nipple, then the other on the opposite nipple. She teased the heroine by pulling in the chain. "Beg me to let you cum. Beg your queen."

Apparently, Audrey wouldn’t be playing a wild cat anytime soon as the mistress spoke her mind about her interest in tamed pets rather than feisty ones. “Huh?” The blonde raised her brows in surprise as her bare form had once again repositioned by the other woman. Bunny didn’t lose any time before restraining her arms and legs, and Audrey found herself lying on some table like a little star, her arms and legs spread, her pretty pussy once again defenseless against any sexual assaults. Instinctively, the heroine squirmed over the table to test how well she was tied up. The solid bars secured between her limbs were pretty efficient at limiting her movement and keeping them parted. “You got me pretty good…” Dove stopped her writhing and rested where her queen laid her helpless body like a good kitten, eager to take her sensual treatment. Though, the clamp closed around her nipple caused her to jolt up a little. “A-hah!” Audrey yelped with the sensational pain originating from her breast. Another shiver went through her bound body as her other nipple got clamped as well. “Uuh!” Her sex began to moisten. “Oh shit…” Dove bit her bottom lip and looked at Bunny through her firm breasts. “May I have another orgasm my queen?” She requested from the woman who held her leash.​

The Queen grinned and slipped her fingers inside, fingering her slave rapidly while whispering in ehr ear. "You can cum, but I've changed my mind. For tonight I want my kitten to be a little wild thing. Something for mistress to tame with many many orgasm over many many hours of sex and submission." Her mouth found Dove's nipples, licking and sucking the nubs as her finger punfed in and out of her insides.

Elegant fingers of the brunette slipped right into Dove’s moistened sex as if Bunny’s digits were well fit keys made for the heroine’s womanhood. A soft whimper from the blonde accompanied the fingers invading her little slit. Considering that Audrey had been tied up in three different positions today, it wasn’t that hard to believe the queen had changed her mind about her toy’s wildness again. While being fingered by a wicked villain, it was difficult to keep herself quiet for the heroine anyway. “Oh my… Oh my! Ooh!” Audrey moaned, feeling her captor’s fingers moving in and out of her exposed pussy. Thanks to the clamps pinching her nipples, those pointy parts of the heroine had become more sensitive, Queen sucking and playing with them increasing her arousal and coating the villain’s invasive fingers with her juice. “Uuh… Mmm! Right there…” Audrey lolled her head back, her thighs shaking and her toes curling. A few quick spasms hit her body, hinting at an orgasm. “Gaah!” Dove yelled before the muscles of her appealing form relaxed.​

The Queen slowly lofted her fingers up and licked them clean, smiling down at her slave as she licked first her fifers free of cum, then bent down and licked Audrey's pussy clean. Once she was satisfied, she set the reciprocating saw and dildo back in her pussy and the vibrator against her clit and turned the vibrator on high.."You'll be forced to cum until you have me yout full name slut... I want your secret identity so I can go ahead and live at your house, taking you as mine whenever you're home, and I intend to collect that piece of information." With a chuckle, she pressed the button and set thedildo into motion, pumping in and out.

The vibrator tickling her little clit had been feeling more intense right now. Pushing that sensitive button of Audrey’s relentlessly, no need to mention the automatized dildo pounding her defenseless pussy repeatedly, which was already leaking as another orgasm began to accumulate between the heroine’s spread legs. Her instincts were yelling at Dove to close her thighs, only she wasn’t able to. “Aargh! Uu-huh!” Her belly wriggled from side to side like a dancer while the heroine suffered the endless waves of pleasure sweeping across her tied body. She was having a hard time focusing on the other woman’s words while the kinky toys worked on her pink pussy, though it almost sounded like she was being interrogated. “It’s Whisk!” The heroine managed to talk between her whimpering. “Ooh! I’m gonna cum again! Eee!” She stated the obvious. Her uneven breaths deepened as her sex clenched. Her blue eyes rolled out above her hanging mouth. “Ugh haa!” Audrey cried out as her pussy surrendered to yet another climax.​

The Queen chuckled and took her toys away, slowly releasing Audrey from her bondage. "Good little Dove, good girl my little Audrey Whisk. What a pretty name for my slave-girl. She picked Audry up in a bridal carry and gently removed her cat mask, kissing the heroine's lips. "You seem so tired, I think I'll give you a bath, then it's off to bed."

She carries the heroine out of the room, repeating her real name over and over in her mind as she took her into a bathroom, drawing the eater slowly and testing the heat before sitting down in it and putting Audrey on her lap. She removed the girl's collar to make sure it didn't get wet and helped Audrey to get wet. Running her hands all around the slave's breasts to get them nice and moist. "Even prettier when you're all wet Audrey. Do you like playing with your queen?"

Even after the sex toys’ removal, Audrey’s restrained body kept shaking for a while. She didn’t feel the need of reminding Bunny Queen that she was one orgasm short out of the three she was promised, although she doubted that would be the last climax of her pink pussy in the hands of her seductive mistress. As soon as her hands were freed, Dove held her exposed slit and curled up over the examination table to shake off the effects of the harsh dildo which had been pounding her spread womanhood not too long ago. Despite her generous breasts and wide hips, she was still a light girl, so it shouldn’t have been difficult for the queen to take her naked body in her arms.

For a capable heroine such as Dove, it was an odd feeling to be carried around like a bride. She panted on her way to the bathroom, her legs idly dangling down. A warm bath indeed sounded good after a few strong orgasms. She sat on her queen’s lap as the warm water ran down her round breasts, forming two little waterfalls. Her wet skin twinkled like a pretty doll in the bath, her nipples still pulsing because of the newly removed clamps. So far, rather than playing with Bunny, she had been played by her. While enjoying the caring hands playing with her nice breasts, she held her queen’s hands and helped the brunette squeeze her globes. “I do…” Audrey admitted. “Do I get to play with my queen’s body as well?” She continued.​

The Queen smiled and nodded, "yes you can play with me... Be a good little girl and make your queen cum if you want... You have been very good so far, very good indeed. I think you deserve a special treat though for being such a good girl... A pretty little plug for that beautiful ass." Bunny Queen stood up and got out of the tub. Drying herself off then drying Audrey. She leashed her slave and led her back to the bedroom where they began.

Now standing in one corner was a dummy wearing Dove's superhero outfit. The queen smiled and missed Audrey's neck, "you'll get that back in the morning." She was silent as she bent her slave over the bed and pushed a small, lubed butt plug into her ass, letting it settle and grinning at her slave. She later down on the bed and spread her legs for Dove to admire, curling a finger at her. "Come play with your Queen."

“A p-plug?” The heroine raised her brows in the tub. For someone who wasn’t used to take things into her bum, the mention of getting plugged was still concerning for Dove, even if her queen had already put a bead in there not too long ago. “Isn’t that what bad girls get?” The girl with the beautiful bottom asked. She followed her leash and crawled after her owner, her eyes following Bunny Queen’s hips after the seductive villain, which had been increasing the heroine’s eagerness regarding playing with her queen more. Other than her golden locks, her body was dry at the moment. Though Dove doubted that would last long.

Once again, the two women were in the grand bedroom. At first glance, her uniform standing in the corner seemed like a trophy for the villain. But rather than her close-fit outfit, the real trophy must have been the girl who used to be in it. Her blue eyes still on the dummy wearing her heroine outfit, Audrey bent over the comfy bed, presenting her wide hips to her mistress’ amusement. It was hard to admit, but each passing moment, the heroine had been accepting her status as the queen’s good plaything more. Apparently, her butt had been as well. The small plug entered her back entrance pretty easily. Audrey still gave out a yelp when the toy invaded her bottom though.

Alluring sight of Bunny Queen lying on the bed, calling her pet was almost hypnotical for the heroine. “Mmm… you look very pretty my Queen…” Audrey smiled at the spread legs before her. She kept her position over the bed and gently ran her hands along Bunny’s inviting legs. As she leaned in a bit, her mouth came closer to the woman’s sex. Upon getting the mistress’ permission, Audrey put her tongue out and brushed her captor’s gleaming slit. Her eyes were still on the villain as the blonde licked her queen’s sweet pussy, her tongue repeatedly brushing Bunny’s rewarding womanhood up and down like a good kitten.

Bunny's moans were soft and sweet, her fingers sliding through Audrey's hair as she was pleasured by her slave, "ooh good girl. Eat your queen's pussy like a good girl. There you go baby... Keep this up and maybe I'll take that nasty little plug out after we finish." The Queen stopped talking as a fit of moans overtook her. Her hands pressing Audrey farther into her sex. "Fuck yes. Make your queen cum, make me cum baby!"

Curious tongue of the heroine kept gliding over the queen’s tasty sex. Going down on such a pretty lady was very pleasing for Dove, despite the blonde’s lack of experience with another woman. After another long, flat stroke, Audrey fixed her eyes on the woman’s sex to appreciate its prettiness. She spat on Bunny’s sweet sex to give some additional wetness. “Mmm… You have such a nice pussy…” The blonde kissed her queen’s alluring womanhood, sucking it gently. She could have eaten that delightful flower all day, the brunette’s moans encouraging her. When Bunny pulled her head in, Audrey dug her face into the woman’s sex, snaking her tongue into her pussy and tasting the woman’s love tunnel, her soft lips closed around the villain’s opening. Instead of adding a finger in there, the heroine stroked the mistress long legs. If getting to play with her mistress was the reward of being a good girl, it was a pretty satisfactory one. Audrey grasped the mistress’ smooth thighs and locked herself between the woman’s legs, eating Bunny out like a good girl. Her tongue worked in the woman’s sex, licking and caressing her inner walls as her little nose poked between her folds.​

Audrey's inexperience did not show as she pleasured the Queen. She moaned and groaned, the feeling of Audrey's tongue already beating many experienced lovers and slaves she had taken in the past. Bunny Queen smiled and rolled over so she was on top with a grin, grinding her hips against Audrey's mouth and making her keep the pleasure onslaught up. Meanwhile the Queen fondled and caressed her breasts, her moans were smooth as silk and just as pretty. "Fuck Audrey; I'm going to cum. God taste your queen's cum!" She orexticaly screamed as orgasm racked her body, quivering and moaning as her eyes rolled back and the floodgates opened onto Audrey's mouth.

Like a lust hungry slut, Audrey sucked her queen’s tasty pussy and tongued her sex, can’t get enough of that so sweet treasure her mistress had between her parted legs. She gave out a cheerful giggle when Bunny rolled around on the bed and put her inviting hips on her kitten’s display. Maybe she could even play with the villain’s pretty bottom sometime. “Mmm… I’m so lucky to have such a pretty queen…” Dove once again admired her captor’s alluring features. As the villain began to caress her own breasts, the heroine kissed her pussy, returning her tongue to where it belonged, lustrous womanhood of her owner, Bunny Queen’s irresistible pussy. Audrey worked zealously to please her queen, hungrily lapping and sucking the woman’s sex. “I want to taste it. I want it all.” Audrey firmly held the woman’s legs and sped up, her tongue restlessly working in her sex. Soon enough, her hard work was rewarded by the mistress’ cum. Trying not to miss any of it, Audrey sucked Bunny’s love juices. “Mmm…” She tasted the sweet nectar of the other woman, circling her tongue over the brunette’s slit and cleaning it up nicely, her queen’s moans ringing in her ears. After a thorough lick along the woman’s twinkling slit, Audrey lightly put her hands on her queen’s butt. “What else can I do for you?” She bit her bottom lip.​

The Bunny Queen panted for her breath and looked down at her slave. Grinning softly, she reached out and stroked Audrey's hair. "Mm so good... Such a good girl, you've earned something for yourself but you will receive your reward tomorrow. But you do get one thing tonight for being so good." She slid down, under the covers of the bed and pulled Audrey close. Cuddling with her, her leg draped over both of Audrey's. "Mm my little pet, my perfect little fuck toy. The worst girls sleep in their cage, bad girls sleep standing up with their handsntied over their heads. Good girls sleep tied up in bed, but the best ones get to sleep cuddled up with their queen."

Back
Top Bottom