RP: The Walking Dead: Dying To Live (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

Glenn watched, dumbfounded. Was she serious right now? He blinked and could not even move. Obviously, he was not breaking up with her even if Maggie was convinced that he was. However, it worried him because she did not even act like she cared that he was breaking up with her. She did not even put up a fight to stay together? What did that mean? Now, he felt even worse about asking her about marriage? Was she just looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship? It truly broke Glenn’s heart that she would have given up without a word right now. Glenn knew that if Maggie ever said something about breaking up, he would fight like all hell to change her mind because he loved her.

He thought she loved him but maybe not? Standing up, he grabbed her hand and shook his head. “Maggie, I don’t know if you’re serious right now, but you’re being irrational. Sit down.” He whispered, pulling her with him. “I am not breaking up with you. It’s the opposite. I was going to ask you… about… well… marriage. I know if we marry, it won’t be some huge ceremony like we would have had in the days before the outbreak and we aren’t afforded other nice things, but I’d love nothing more than to call you my wife.”

“Before your father died, he told me that I had your hand in marriage. He gave me his watch and I found a couple rings out on a run. I want to ask you, but we haven’t even talked about that before. I’d just like to know if you’re open to that idea. I love you more than anything in this world and I know our love won’t change whether I call you my girlfriend or my wife, but I’ve always wanted to get married and even now, that doesn’t change. I want it to be you.”

"Not breaking up?" Maggie asked softly, surprised. "Marriage? If you're trying to be nice to make me feel better, you don't have to do that." She fell silent a few moments later and then listened as Glenn talked. Her mind was whirling at the idea of getting married. Not in a bad way. It's just that this was the last thing the brunette had ever expected. "I... Married?" She asked again, still unable to believe it. "Yes," The young woman said softly, a few moments later. The brunette moved over on the bed so that she was closer to Glenn and took one of his hands into her own.

"I love you," She said softly. "And this was all just a big misunderstanding. I was so sure that you were going to say that you wanted us to break up. That's what usually happens when someone says 'we need to talk.' It usually never ends well. So, I just wanted to get it over with, quick and painless, like ripping off a band-aid. I know you said that what you wanted
to talk about wasn't anything bad, but I couldn't shake off that feeling of doom. So I just wanted to give you an easy out." Maggie paused when Glenn said that he had talked to her
father.

"I'm surprised that you got out of that conversation alive," The young woman teased him and then laughed softly. "I'm sorry," She told him. "I just... I'm used to shutting down when I get bad news. It's a protective measure I've always used when something came up that I couldn't or didn't want to handle." The brunette took Glenn's hands into her own and then squeezed them tightly. A few moments later, she leaned in close and pressed a loving kiss to his lips. The kiss ended a few minutes later and she whispered, "I'd love to be your wife." Her arms moved to lock around his waist after she spoke.

Relief washed over Glenn’s body when he listened to Maggie talk. “Trust me, if you ever hear those words come out of my mouth, I am not saying that willingly. Believe me. I’ll never want to break up with you. I love you.” Glenn assured Maggie, one hundred percent confident that their marriage would last, that their love would grow. Suddenly, he pushed the brunette down onto her back, crawling on top of her as he kicked off his shoes. Both hands reached underneath her t-shirt as he began massaging her abdomen. Leaning down, he started to kiss her again, just so in love with Maggie, wanting to give her a happy life.

“I am so happy to hear this. I want to ask you properly, down on one knee. I’ll do it soon. I just wanted to make sure you didn’t think the idea was stupid.” Some could argue that love and especially marriage was not something one should worry about these days. Thankfully, Maggie still saw the value in love just like Glenn saw. A smile spread across his lips and he had the widest smile that anyone had ever smiled before in the history of the world. Glenn was unbelievably happy, feeling that his love for Maggie would help them through everything that they suffered through.

After regaining control of himself, Glenn pressed another kiss onto her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he sighed happily against her lips, hands still on her abdomen as he thought about what to do next. “Okay, sweetheart. What should we do now? Are you tired? Do you want us to get some rest?” The male asked softly, looking deep into her green eyes. God, they were just so beautiful and inviting. Glenn found it impossible to look away from her.

"Are you trying to tell me that you want to get me pregnant?" Maggie asked, laughing softly as Glenn's hands massaged her stomach. She happily kissed him back and then listened as he spoke. "I don't think it's stupid, I think it's sweet.." She assured him. "It'll be nice to keep some of the old traditions alive. As for what we should do now," She said between kisses. "Who said that we had to go to sleep? Beth's with the other's watching the movie, and we have plenty of time for.. Fun." After she spoke, the brunette took off her shirt and dropped it on the floor.

She reached for Glenn's hands that had been on her stomach, and brought them to the front of her jeans. "I love you so much," The young woman repeated. "And this is the best way that I know how to show you." Once she had spoken, Maggie reached for Glenn's shirt, lifted it over his head and tossed it aside, too. "You being naked is my favorite way for you to be." She said, the words whispered against his lips as she kissed him. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me, and I'm thankful every day, that we met." After speaking, the brunette just kept kissing him, unable to get enough of her boyfriend.

"And just so you know, whenever you do decide to ask me to marry you, my answer will always be yes. You make me happy, and I want to spend the rest of our lives doing the same for you. You're already part of my family, and have been since we met." Maggie laid back on the bed and pulled Glenn's body over hers. Their lips met and she was more than happy to kiss him, rubbing her tongue against his, as their hands moved over each other's body. She couldn't wait to become Glenn's wife and spend the rest of their lives together. Even though the world was messed up, that didn't mean that it was impossible to find love. They were living proof of that.

Glenn’s eyes grew wide after Maggie removed her shirt. Her perky breasts covered by her bra was revealed, sending him into a whirlwind of excitement already. “I love you, too.” Glenn murmured during their kiss after his hands were pressed onto the front of her jeans. Soon, Glenn found himself shirtless and hovering over Maggie. His hands were exploring her chest and abdomen even though he already knew every inch and every curve. The male was unable to get enough of kissing the woman that would be his wife one day. He felt so thankful that she would say “yes” whenever he asked. Still, he would not be satisfied with himself unless it was proper. It was difficult to do anything romantic in the apocalypse, but Glenn would find a romantic setting to pop the question.

After ending their current kiss, Glenn pulled back from Maggie and worked on undoing the button of her jeans. Once that was free, he began pulling her jeans down her long, toned legs. Along the way, the male stopped every so often to kiss the inner part of her leg. Once he reached her ankles, he removed her shoes and socks before finishing the job of taking off her jeans. Now that she was clad in only her bra and underwear, Glenn started kissing from her ankle and trailed up until he reached the most upper part of her leg and hip.

Two fingers slipped inside of her underwear and began rubbing her clit. Meanwhile, Glenn pursed his lips and pressed a kiss over her underwear that concealed her sweet pussy lips that he hoped were dripping wet with anticipation. “I never get tired of this.” Glenn whispered to the brunette, using his free hand as a means to work down his own jeans, hoping to free himself of clothing sooner rather than later. As eager as he was, Glenn tried to slow himself down so this night with Maggie was not over before it started. It was rare they found a chance to express this passion without fear of being killed in the process. At least the prison did give them that. As he continued rubbing her clit, Glenn reached down for another kiss, now using his free hand to play with her breasts as his jeans were removed.

As Maggie kissed Glenn, her hands cupped his face, her fingers stroking both of his cheeks gently. Being with him this way was special, and she had never met anyone who she loved
as much as she loved him. The brunette had had a few boyfriend's before the world had ended, sure. But none of them compared to Glenn. He was special. He was kind and loving,
and would make a wonderful husband, and possibly an amazing father someday, if they decided to have children. As his fingers and lips worked her body a few minutes later, she
reached down and gently tugged him back to her level to kiss him some more.

Her fingers moved from caressing his cheeks, to caressing his chest. And as soon as her boyfriend was naked, she eagerly spread her legs for him. Every time they made love,
Maggie felt herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Glenn. The brunette moaned as he kept rubbing her clit, the action making her pull his body against hers. After a few
moments, she let out a small groan and reluctantly pushed his hand from between her legs. The young woman slipped her own hand between their bodies, and she wrapped her
hand around his cock.

Her strokes started off slow and gentle, as she just enjoyed touching Glenn and the sounds he made as she touched him. After one more kiss to his lips, the brunette moved down
her boyfriend's body, and took his cock between her lips, sucking him off firmly. Maggie's head bobbed up and down as she pleasured his cock with her mouth, taking him in and
licking his slit. Her mouth teased him for a few moments, before releasing his cock from her lips. She took his balls into her mouth and began to suck on them, as one of her hands wrapped around his cock again and resumed stroking him.

Over the next few minutes, Glenn spent time kissing Maggie and touching her body. Every so often, he would stop to continue undressing her while she undressed him. When they were both nude, his hand returned to her crotch to continue pleasing her. When her hand gripped his cock, the male moaned lowly at how good it felt to have her soft hand touching him. When they had sex, it was never purely physical. Their emotional connection was so strong and knowing that she wanted to be his wife made that emotional attachment feel a little stronger tonight. Glenn intended on showing Maggie just how happy it made him to hear that she wanted to marry him.

The smile grew when she moved down and took his cock into her mouth. She knew exactly where to touch and exactly what to do for him. He tilted his head back and moaned her name softly when her tongue rubbed against the tip of his cock. Just then, she moved to the next most sensitive area and started sucking his balls. That made the male chew on his lower lip and he thrust forward a little, rubbing his cock against her face as his balls were still in her mouth. He was already getting close.

Reluctantly, he also stopped Maggie. They were both near the edge of their orgasm and it was time to start making love. However, Glenn had something different in mind. Suddenly, he lay down flat onto his back, pulling Maggie on top of him. When his future wife straddled his waist, Glenn rest his hands onto her lips, smiling at her with his eyes and his lips. “I want you to ride me, baby. You’re not on top all that often and I love this view. You can be in control. You can control our pace.” He whispered, leaning up to kiss her abdomen since that was as far as he could reach.

Maggie was more than happy to straddle Glenn's waist. She shifted a little bit, and making sure not to hurt him, the young woman then sunk down on his cock, moaning as she did so, and he filled her. The brunette nodded at his words and enjoyed the feeling of her boyfriend's hands on her hips. She waited a few moments, and then lifted herself up slowly, until her body was hovering completely over his cock, before lowering herself back down fully, so that he filled her once more. Maggie kept the pace slow for the first few minutes, enjoying
taking her time to make them both feel good.

After several minutes of rocking her body against his nice and slow, she decided to ditch the slow and sweet treatment. Within moments, the young woman was raising and lowering her body on her boyfriend, eagerly fucking herself on his cock, and moaning each time it slammed home inside of her. Maggie grabbed Glenn's hands and moved them to her breasts, telling him without words, to basically go to town grabbing, squeezing, and teasing them. She slipped a hand between their bodies and reached for his balls, squeezing them roughly, as she kept fucking herself on his cock.

The brunette squeezed his cock tightly inside of her, clenching him so much that she knew it would drive him wild. As she got closer and closer to her orgasm, Maggie got more forceful with Glenn. She slammed her body down against his, working both of them into a frenzy. Finally, the young woman moved his hands from her breasts and placed them back on her waist, leaning forward to meet his lips for a kiss. "I'm ready for you to pound me, make me scream..." Maggie said softly, and it was easy to see how eager she was for this to happen.

lenn was not holding back. A moan escaped his lips when Maggie sunk down onto his cock. Almost immediately, he felt himself throbbing inside of the woman that was his future wife. While she rode him, Glenn happily played with her breasts. During the time when the pace became something rough and not gentle, his fingers showed that as well. He would squeeze her tits firmly and even slap them. Everything was turning him on right now and he was unsure how much longer he could last despite the night just starting! Maggie had that effect on him, his moans falling from his lips while keeping their eyes locked together. This was true love.

When he heard the brunette say she was ready for him to fuck her hard, Glenn felt his hands moved onto her waist: the perfect position to flip their bodies. With a smirk, Glenn winked at his girlfriend and did just that. Suddenly, he was on top of Maggie this time as his cock remained buried inside of her pussy. Now, without a word, he raised his hips high and violently slammed them down into her wet, tight sex. He began kissing her insatiably as his teeth pulled at her lower lip. His breathing was heavy and the arousal was growing in Glenn.

“Oh, fuck. I love this Maggie. I love you.” He whispered lowly against her lips, starting to slam even harder. The sound of their hipbones slamming together made it loud in the cell. The bed was also being slammed into the wall with each thrust but Glenn did not care. Instead, he just focused on pounding Maggie as hard as he could. The moans were growing louder and he tried to kiss her even harder, moaning against her mouth as they kissed. “Is this what you wanted, Maggie? You wanted me to fuck you hard, hm?”

Her nipples were sensitive, always had been. And with her boyfriend squeezing and slapping them, they got harder and harder with each touch. A smile was on her lips as their bodies worked together to make both of them reach that special place. The smile left her lips and was replaced with a smirk, when she moved his hands to her waist and told him to fuck her hard. The brunette saw her boyfriend's wink, moments before he flipped them over and took control. He moved on top of her, his cock still inside of her. She cried out in wonderful pleasure/pain as his hips slammed against hers.

Maggie couldn't get enough of Glenn. Each time he rammed his hips against hers with almost enough force to break the bed, it caused her to moan louder and louder. They started kissing once more, and then she felt his teeth pulling at her lower lip. The two of them were both panting now, the love and lust between them urging them, forcing them to keep going to reach that wonderful high that you got from an orgasm. Glenn's words caused the brunette to smile, and she leaned in close and whispered against his lips, "I love you, and everything about you."

A small shriek of surprise left her, followed by a laugh, when the bed actually gave out underneath them from the force of their bodies against each other, the frame disengaging from
the rest and sending them and the mattress clattering to the floor. That didn't seem to matter to them, as the brunette didn't stop moving her body against Glenn's, eager to please both of them and have them come. Even as they continued to fuck each other, she slid a hand between them and played with his cock in between thrusts, making sure to keep him feeling good the whole time.

The shattered bed was the least of Glenn’s concerns. It was a problem for later. It did not screw up his rhythm as his hips continued to slam into Maggie at a rough pace. It was honestly a boost to his ego, knowing that he fucked Maggie so hard that the bed literally broke. How many men could say that? The bed was not unstable before they got here. This was all his and Maggie’s work. The kiss continued and her hand working his cock made the Korean moan louder. Thankfully, her mouth muffled his noises so the others were none the wiser about their activities tonight.

Wanting Maggie to have the same pleasure he did, Glenn reached one hand in between their bodies to massage her clit while he thrust. His balls continued to slap just below her ass and his breathing increased into a heaving sound. After a few more thrusts, Glenn felt his orgasm reached. His entire cock was burning, feeling like it was on fire. With this blissful smile on his face, Glenn moaned out his lover’s name and kissed her hard one more time. Just then, his cock released four or five massive explosions of his hot, sticky cum.

The semen discharged from the tip of Glenn’s penis in thick ropes, filling Maggie to the brim. He was thankful they did not have to worry about pregnancy so he could release inside of her. As he filled her up, Glenn continued kissing her passionately, riding out his orgasm. Two of his fingers still massaged her clitoris, hoping to bring her over the edge as well with him while his own orgasm was finishing. His eyes remained wide open, looking deep into her beautiful eyes, just loving how close they were at this moment both physically and emotionally.

As soon as Maggie felt Glenn come inside of her, that set off her own orgasm. A low moan left her lips as she gripped him in a vice tight grip inside of her, and came. Within moments, the sound of laughter burst from her lips, and the brunette was unable to control it. She laid there on the mattress on the ground, with Glenn still on top of her and inside of her, and
just laughed, long and loud, a happy sound that filled the room. Tears started to stream down her cheeks from laughing so hard, but she didn't care. Her body shook with laughter and
it felt like it had been ages in she had laughed this hard.

She was trying to catch her breath, but the laughter wouldn't abate for some time. Eventually, the brunette finally settled down and was able to control her laughter. Which unfortunately started again, as Maggie pressed her face into Glenn's shoulder, when one of their friends tapped on the bars to get their attention and find out what was so funny. Maggie didn't lift her head, not wanting to know who had found them like this, naked and having sex, broken bed and all, scattered on the mattress on the floor. She just really hoped that it wasn't Beth.

The sound of a throat clearing, had her burying her face deeper into Glenn's shoulder, hiding her laughter, but also her face, which was beet red in embarrassment at being caught like this. Maggie just hoped that her boyfriend remained where he was, laying over her body, shielding her, until whoever was standing there, left them alone, so they could move, shower
and change, and fix the bed. They didn't need an audience and she certainly didn't want one. The brunette was actually a little afraid to peek around her boyfriend and find out who had caught them like this. They were going to be teased relentlessly and never hear the end of it.

Maggie’s laugh was contagious. Her smile was contagious. It made Glenn laugh with her, his own smile broadening. The laughing between the couple continued, only ceasing when there was tapping on the cell. Looking behind himself, Glenn spotted Carol. She had thought something was wrong. She was unable to tell that Maggie’s cries were of pleasure or that she was laughing and not crying because of sadness. With a smile on her face, she left the couple alone and returned back down onto the first level of the Cell Block. She also had listened as the bed collapsed. She had no idea what the noise was, but it was loud. She would assure everyone that everything was alright.

Holding Maggie’s hand, he reached down and press a kiss onto her lips. “As much as I’d like to stay like this, we should get moving. I’ll bring in one of the other beds from a cell beside us.” They needed to sleep in an actual bed as well. The male stood up but only grabbed a pair of his boxers and a clean set of jeans to wear. From that point, he pulled Maggie into a standing position so she could clear out the way as he carried the broken bed, taking it out into the hallway. Once everything was removed, Glenn walked into the cell beside them. This bed looked much cleaner and better upkept than the first, anyways. Glenn pushed the bed out into the hallway, down a few feet until he reached their cell, and finally inside the cell.

Just like their last bed, Glenn pressed it against the wall in the corner. To ensure that the hallway was clear, he just piled all of that junk into the empty cell. Satisfied, Glenn approached the brunette again, smiling at the woman as he sat down beside her. “There we go. Now, this is our bed until we break it.” He chuckled softly, nuzzling their noses together.

"I'm guessing you see plenty more broken beds in our future?" Maggie teased Glenn, as she sat down beside him on the new bed, and kissed his lips happily. She kissed him several times, before reluctantly pulling back and pulling her clothes back on. "We should grab a shower, and go check on the others. I also wanna check on Beth." She stood up a moment
later, and slipped her hand into his, gently tugging him off the bed and to his feet. They grabbed some clean clothes and then headed for the shower. Once they were inside, the
brunette immediately stripped her clothes off once more.

She wasted no time turning the water on and stepping under the spray. Her eyes immediately moved over Glenn's body, as the young woman watched him strip off his clothes. Once
he was naked, the brunette reached out a hand to him, grabbed his hand, and quickly pulled him into the shower and under the water with her. "Do you ever think about us finding
other people and trying to start a real community? Right now we're just a small group of maybe 20 people, if that. But there has to be more people out there. Other people who want
the same things we want."

"To work hard, protect the ones we love, and keep living, without always having to be afraid to turn the next corner for fear of death. I mean, the prison isn't much, and I know that I've been pessimistic lately, but I don't want to be that way anymore. If we could send out groups to scout the nearby towns and find others, bring them in, we could really start something here." Maggie paused a few moments later as she was washing her hair, suddenly unsure. "I mean, it's just an idea. But, if there's anyone else still out there, I think we should try and find them."

Glenn followed Maggie's instructions. Shower, check on the others, and check on Beth. Once inside the shower, Glenn undressed as well. Despite just having sex with Maggie not long before showering, he became enamored with her body. From her long, flowing, dark hair to her accentuated hips and perky bust, Glenn loved her. More than her body, he loved the way she made him feel. In that moment while showering, he could not have felt happier or felt more at home than he did. The smile remained on his face and it grew when Maggie started talking about growing the prison group.

“Honestly, I think that is a great idea. I do believe there are other good people left in the world. I’d like to think it’s not all bad. I like to think there was a future and we could do better with more numbers. That’s something we could talk to Rick about. Unfortunately, he will have the final say and I doubt he would be open to the idea. If this is something you want to be serious about, then we can talk to him together.” Glenn answered with a shrug of his shoulders. That was all they could do, really.

After showering, the couple dressed and went to find the others. Their numbers were thinning and they could not afford many more losses. Lori looked like she was going to pop at any given moment. When they reached Beth’s cell, not a few words were released until they heard loud, earpiercing screaming from the main area. It was Lori and she was going into labor. Glenn froze for a moment, having not suspected it even though she was close. “Oh… shit. Maggie, what do we need?” HE asked, looking into her eyes, hoping she remembered what the books said.

"Get me blankets, towels, the first aid kit. Boil some water so that I can sterilize the first aid equipment that I'll need to use." Maggie fired off directions to Glenn and her sister, and then took off running in the sound of Lori's screams of pain. Once she was in the main room, she shooed off everyone, asking Carol to watch Carl. When that was done, the brunette had Rick get a extra bed and help Lori to lie down on it, and then made sure the other woman was comfortable. Maggie thanked Beth when her sister helped Glenn bring the supplies needed, and then told her to go find Carol and Carl.

The only people in the room at this point were Maggie, Lori, Rick and Glenn. Maggie quickly washed her hands and then told Glenn to move to Lori's free side and comfort her, since Rick was on one side, holding her hand and already doing that. She took a deep breath, grabbed the knife that had been sterilized and was on the towel, picking it up and slicing through the skin on Lori's stomach. The other woman's screams sounded in Maggie's ears, and the brunette felt a rush of sympathy for the older woman. She kept slicing through the skin, blood getting everywhere, and suddenly the screaming stopped.

"Glen, I need your hands. Now!" She said the words quickly and once he moved to her side, the brunette had him hold open the skin of Lori's stomach so that she could pull the baby out. Once the baby was out and in her arms, she ever so lightly, tapped the baby's chest, trying to get the baby girl to breathe. When that didn't happen, she slipped her fingers into the baby's mouth to clear the airway of blood or other fluids. Once that was done, she gently turned the little girl in her arms and began to lightly pat her back, like she had done to the girl's chest, and was relieved when the baby's cries filled the air.

Maggie cleaned the baby girl and wrapped her safely in a towel and handed her to Glenn. She flicked a glance at Rick, who seemed to be in a state of shock. The brunette glanced down at Lori's still body and after a moment, she removed her gun from the holster at her hip, and before Rick could say anything, she lifted the gun to fire a shot into Lori's head. However, her hands shook and the brunette felt another pair of hands, cover her own. She looked up to see Glenn, who handed the baby to her, and gently took the gun from her. He fired the shot, and Maggie simply stared, feeling herself go into shock a little, before she started to clean up Lori and the room they were in, as she held the baby.

When Maggie started giving orders, Glenn listened. “Beth, you boil the water. I’ll get everything else!” With urgency, Glenn sprinted into a nearby room where he grabbed a handful of blankets and towels before swiping a metal box labeled “First Aid”. Upon reaching the cell, Glenn crouched down beside Lori and offered her a shaky smile. Despite feeling baffled and bewildered, the Korean male comforted Lori. “Hey, look at me, Lori. You are going to be fine. Your baby will be healthy. You two are going to have a second child together. Just breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Push when Maggie tells you.” Glenn sputtered, unable to keep himself calm.

Lori started pushing but the baby did make it through. Just like the brunette warned earlier, she needed a caesarean section. It was the same thing that happened over a decade ago when Carl was born. Rick pleaded with Maggie not to cut his wife open but Lori helped Rick down into a state of serenity and peace. Before the baby was removed from her stomach, Glenn pulled her skin away and the blood gushed from her stomach as his girlfriend evacuated the baby. While Maggie tended to the newborn, the young man tried to save Lori. No amount of gauze would help. Two fingers on her neck against the carotid artery told Glenn her pulse was weak and thready. Rick was sobbing, a strong man reduced to a pile of a shriveling mess.

When Maggie raised her gun into the air, Glenn placed one hand onto her wrist and shook his head. Maggie should not have to do this. Instead of wasting a bullet, Glenn removed his hunting knife and used his fingers to close Lori’s eyes before sliding the blade into the side of her head. The brain was destroyed and Rick suddenly stood to his feet. “Rick, are you alright?” Glenn reached over to touch his shoulder. Violently, Rick shoved Glenn against the wall and stormed out of the cell. It looked like Rick Grimes had finally snapped. The former sheriff grabbed an ax from the ground and stormed into a crowded, unsafe cell block to release his anger.

Nobody bothered chasing Rick. The man was a lunatic. Turning back to Maggie, Glenn wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her. The baby stopped crying and started wheezing. It surprised Glenn when he reached down to feel the newborn’s face and body, finding that the girl was eerily cold. After a handful of ragged breaths, the baby stopped breathing. Glenn cleared a table and sat the newborn down, using two fingers to give chest compressions. After a few minutes of trying, the child was not revived and was pronounced dead. This would only break Rick down further.

Maggie grabbed a blanket and walked over to Lori, covering the woman with it. After a few moments, she walked over to the table, and picked up the baby girl, walking back over to
Lori, and gently placing the baby on the floor beside her mother. Once that was done, she grabbed another blanket, and gently wrapped it around the baby's body. After she did that,
the brunette turned to her boyfriend. "Get Daryl, please. Don't tell everyone what's happened, just tell him that we really need help with something, but don't give him any details."

The next few hours were spent outside the fence, burying Lori and the baby, two graves side by side each other. The brunette was quiet as she and Glenn buried the mother and daughter, while Daryl kept an eye out for any walkers. Since they were on the outside of the gate, they needed him to watch their backs while they tended to Lori and the baby. Once mother and daughter were both buried and Daryl had taken out a few walkers that had gotten too close, Maggie thanked him softly, and then excused herself and went to clean up, going to her and Glenn's room, after her shower.

She went back to the main room and quickly and efficiently cleaned up everything from the birthing and deaths. Then, the brunette returned to her and Glenn's room and sat down
on the bed for a few moments. Maggie rested her head in her hands, taking shuddering breaths, as she tried to control her emotions. Carl still needed to be told that both his mother
and sister had died. And Rick needed to be told that the baby had died. The young woman was both sad and grateful that Glenn had stepped up to do what she had been unable to do.

Glenn fetched Daryl, sparing the brutal details. The couple carried Lori and the child outside the fence for a burial. It was not realistic for anyone to find Rick. There was no telling where the man was at this point. Even worse, the former sheriff did not know his wife AND his daughter had both died. Rick left the cell before he even saw his child: well, it might not even be his child but that was invalid because Rick never discussed it. After the bodies were buried, the pair returned inside the prison.

They both cleaned up and showered, a somber tone still lingering. When Glenn returned to his room with Maggie, he noticed how sad and upset she was. Crouching beside her, Glenn took her hands. “Maggie, I want you to stay in here. Let me tell the others what happened. I love you and you are so strong, but you do not have to do everything alone. I will do this for you.” With a soft smile, he pressed a kiss to her lips and left the room. Glenn told Beth first, privately. She was saddened but she stayed strong when Glenn told her about how down her sister was.

Glenn suggested she should keep Maggie company while Glenn told the others. Happily, the blonde approached her sister’s room. Glenn called for everyone else into the middle of the prison. The only remaining members of their group was Glenn, Maggie, Beth, Rick, Daryl, Carl, and Carol. Daryl said he would let Carol know what happened while Glenn sat down one-on-one with Carl to tell him the fate of his mother and sister, comforting him and consoling him when needed.

Maggie remained in her and Glenn's room with Beth, just hugging her sister tightly and talking to her. It was a strange role reversal to have her younger sister being the one to comfort her, but she was grateful for it. It didn't matter that she knew there was nothing more they could have done for Lori and the baby. The brunette couldn't stop torturing herself with the what-if's and may other things that she could have done to try and save Lori and the baby. Rick was nowhere to be found, and that worried her more than she wanted to admit out loud
to anyone.

He was a loose cannon, and they needed to figure out how to get through to him. How to get back the Rick that could make the decisions that needed to be made, and continue to lead them. They needed help. She, Glenn and Daryl couldn't do this on their own. Hell, Maggie didn't even know what Daryl was thinking right now. She sighed softly and considered asking Glenn to try and get through to Rick, as he had known the other man longer than anyone else. They were close and trusted each other's judgement, and if Glenn could get through to
him, that would help.

Back
Top Bottom