Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A fox girl gets a new home (Zero5906&Swirl)

Sintan

Supernova
foxygirl.jpg
Zala

She wished the man had left her with a little more than a box and a blanket. Glancing around with an innocent look she looked out from the large box that she sat in. She had no idea how she got there, as her last master closed the box shut so she was in darkness, and with a command told her to stay until the owner of the house she now sat at, got home.

So here she sat in a card board box looking out as the cars randomly passed down the street. Her ears flicked with the honking of a horn and she looked down the street to where it came from. Tilting her head gently she sighed and standing up stretched out her long legs so they wouldn't continue to cramp up on her. Doing a small circle she bent her naked body back down and then curled up in a ball to sleep until she was found. She wondered briefly what kind of new master she was going to have and either or not it would be easy for her to get away, her last one kept her under lock and key and gave her no chance to escape; and the only reason she didn't flee now was the very heavy block of cement with an eye bolt screwed into it, that held her leash attached to it so she could go no farther then her leash allowed her too. The keys remained in a sealed envelope in the mail box which she couldn't reach from her post seeing as it was at the end of the walkway, and she was on the front step.

Sighing gently she closed her eyes to drift off to sleep to await her new life.

Ricky gets home 10 mins later from the store getting food and etc, he finds the box with the envelope with key inside of what he ordered online. He carries the box inside first setting it in the living room then gets all his groceries inside after, he opens the box slowly showing the beautiful sexy fox girl inside that is asleep naked. "Wake up my sweety, here is your new home!" He picks her up slowly wrapping her long smooth legs around his waist and cups her butt cheeks in his palms. Ricky kisses her forehead lovingly showing his affection for his slave/pet, more of a companion than anything.

Her ears twitched gently upon hearing the males voice and she blinked wearily, before she had time to actually wake up she felt herself being lifted into the air and held against his warm body. She felt her legs wrap around his waist and then his fingers against her rear. Her became warm and she shifted a little bit uncomfortably though stayed silent as she felt his lips against her forehead. So this was her new master? He didn't seem so bad...except for where his fingers were.

Ricky sits down on the couch putting Zala on his lap. "Dont worry Zala, you will love it here as well as loving me and everything I'll do with you in time" He strokes her smooth thick thighs softly as gazing into your emerald green eyes like he is in love.
"So Zala, you hungry or thirsty at all? Must be from being in that box all that time right?"

She shifted a bit and felt them sit down on the couch, Her knees resting beside the man's thighs as she looked at him, feeling his hands on her skin as she shifted again. "what will you do to me?" she asked catching onto the phrase, it made her a little worried about what her new master was going to do with her. However the thought of food made her ears perk up "I am hungry."

"The normal stuff companions would do, including making love" Ricky gets up slowly carrying you whole time enjoying her smooth long legs rubbing against him. Opening the fridge, he pulls out a carton of milk and some banana muffins. Returning back to the couch with the plate and glass of milk for you, sitting down handing you the plate to start eating as he holds the glass for you to keep your hands free to eat. "So I read in your description that you are caring, loyal, loving, and very lustful. Hope you dont disappoint me and appear opposite..." He sighs as he just gazes into your green eyes.

"Oh." she replied chewing on the inside of her lip, her last master had given her sex lots of times though only when he wanted it. Taking the muffin she sniffed it curiously and took a bite, she supposed it wasn't bad and at least she was getting fed. Opening her eyes she looked back at him when he began to speak again. "I can't see how they can put someone's personality into words." she replied with a frown

(Sorry..I shoulve mentioned this...but could she be a virgin... _-_ )

(Its not a huge thing for the role play to progress so I'm just saying that she doesn't have her virginity anymore. Does it matter to you?)

(Im sorry about this, but I dont wanna continue this one. Nothing too personal or offense)

Back
Top Bottom