Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] A world from DnD. (Open to ideas and suggestions)

RustyRedHero

Breaker
This started as the world that one of my dungeon masters built for an old group of mine, I was player in it the time, but now that I run games myself I've been expanding the world itself.

The continent of Posgae is recovering after centuries of damage caused by the ever marching army, a horde of undead left to its own devices by a lich seeking to become a God. The land is starting to see green in the lands where the dead robbed the very life from the soil, at the end of this long, damaged road, lies the city of Last Stand. The site where seven unlikely heroes and their unorthodox allies stood against the horde, giving rise to a new God of the dead. The city now stands as a testament to cooperation and resilience. The heroes that guarded what became the front gate if the city where honored with their own wing of the city. Agma, the mighty warrior that befriended a demon, the two standing alone to hold the gate, was giving the sword wing, a place where those who wish to improve it show off their skills are given free reign. Rose, the werewolf, fell in that battle and so the Rose wing was provided for the poor and the needy, though over time the site became something of a slum. Al, skilled with a bow and a keen tracker was given the wing of Pure Wood, a place that respected the hunt and provided many alchemical ingredients as arbory and green house. Woody, much to the disdain of his leaders, insisted that not only his wing be named after him, but that it be a haven for those of his... Sexual appetite, so was the wing Dark Wood filled with brothels and gambling houses, quickly taken over by gangs and thieves. The necromancer Jackal, struggling to make the horde face itself, was given the wing of the Mask, after what made up his visage, a graveyard district that sight to celebrate life. The young mage Cira, the wing of the Mind, a magical wonderland of learning and evolution. And last, the Knight Odir, buried under the wing of Law, to keep the others in check and oversee the people of the city.

The path that the army left had become recognized as a pilgrimage for those that wish to pay homage to the heroes, meeting them as their foes once did, along this path is the ancient castle of Ainach, where the last king of the land once lived. And the Blacklands, a massive acid pool where hundreds of black dragons make their nest, pilgrims make offerings of food and gold to the dragons to sate them after Agma offered them to feast on 88 mercenary companies and the mountain they resided on. (True story)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom