Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shades (Axel and Cheshire Pup)

Cheshire Pup

Supernova
This is an rp for my friend Axel and I to continue an old rp form another website that was deleted. A lot has happened, there was twenty pages, an overview of what was on those pages might be edited in.

Axel will pick up where we left off.

Zen wasn't really exhausted he couldn't believe it though only moments earlier he had been tied up by Baltic and Alex to turn in to Aruka but know he was explaining how they wouldn't have to do it. "Alright here's my plan... Alex and I will distract Aruka while Baltic and Sue free the shades in the cells and Rolph will get a message to your family for any support they can offer then find Josey... Then after were all clear..." Zen quieted down as he continuned this part was for his ears not theirs. "then I'll bury this city in ice everyinch of this hell of a town... I'll bury it all." This reminded Zen of all the pain he had gone through Aruka torturing him... She taught him and then she picked him and raped him it scarred him for life... But he wouldn't let Aruka ruin his new friends lives..

Baltic listened to his plan so did Amikah it was simple and sound but when Baltic and Amikah heard the last part "What? Bury the city are you crazy!" Baltic thought it was impossible Amikah thought Zen had lost it "that's crazy Zen! " Zen liked his idea no matter what anyone said it was his goal that by the end of their mission he would bury this place and let it become a Frozen wasteland

(this post is short and long overdue my apologies)

Back
Top Bottom