Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto: Clan Revival Mission (Koibito & Lillythelez)

As Ino was there, and Sakura was busy chatting away with her. Mari's presence began to fade back. Not that they wanted to exclude her from their personal conversing. Simply there wasn't much they knew what to ask her about. The food sizzled and smelled delicious. So, the three of them would partake.

This 'barbecue' was hardly as good as hers sisters gluttony summoned spread. As the idea came to mind, Ami had some of her sisters abilities. Just not to the same degree. Maybe she ought to talk about jutsus and ninja stuff, perhaps then Ami can be included in the group conversation.

Eventually Sakura turns to Ami. "So how far did you come from, I haven't heard of the Ayakashi clan before, Tsunade tells me your clan was once almost as strong as the Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Hyuuga clans." Sakura's green eyes locked on her. "I would've loved to have been born to a ninja clan like you and Ino."

Ino turns and eyes Sakura, and dabs some sauce off her cheek, acting like a big sister suddenly. "Hush, your fine with the genetics you have." Sakura looked distressed by this cause she'd not realized she'd gotten any on her, so she struggles in a mock tantrum, "Okay... I believe you, and I love my mother and father its just...-sighs-." Sakura thinks of her long missed lover who'd flown the coop after some mad man in his lust for power, Ino leans in and whispered to Ami. "sorry she's still brooding over her missing crush who left the village after an incident." She said casually.

Mizumi looked to her outfit and gives a mock sigh. She then makes a hand sign and the garment Shizune was wearing suddenly springs to life. Pulls from her body undamaged like, and folds up into Mizumi's hands. "I will get this washed, It might stain too, stupid wine... um while that happens please enjoy, I made sure to get this jutsu down pat so the food should be delicious." She felt no need for another woman to feel shy in her presence regardless of what she was in, and she moved to summon a washing machine and tosses the items in and starts it up. Returning, she pulled a leg off a giant turkey and propped her feet up on the edge of the coffee table and lounges. As her skirt picks up a little Shizune might notice a bit of a bulge. Another little trick she knew invovled mixing two summons, and had secretly mixed the jutsu Taste of Lust into the spread of food, which didn't work on her, but worked wonders on others. She holds out the leg of meat and smiles. "Dig in, dig in." She winks

Ami wasn't bothered, she didn't need to be included just yet - after all, she'd be about as INcluded with all of them soon enough. Plus it did give her a better ground to observe them, she was a Ninja after all and at least sometimes could think with her mind instead of her dick even if usually the two agreed such as in this mission.

"Oh, yup, used to be huge" Ami said with a nod, "no idea what happened" she shrugged, if asked she would pretend it happened before her time, such sensitive information or hints to her mission were obviously not allowed. "Pretty far" she noted again swift and vaguely until luckily Sakura segwayed into another topic.

For the moment she listened to Ino comfort her friend, and when Ino leaned to her and gave the short version of the situation Ami nodded with an expression of realization. "Gotcha... So! You're from a clan Ino? Tell me about it! Any special Jutsu?" Ami asked her, trying to move the subject for Sakura's sake, "what about you? Any Jutsu of your own?" she asked Sakura to make sure she could chat up both of the ladies at the same time.

Though that crush of Sakura's stuck in her mind, she wondered if... If maybe she could use that somehow later. Ami had an idea, but she'd need to work out an image of the guy from one of them. As impatient as Ami was about sex, she did know how to bide her time if it meant she'd more likely get it in.

--------------------------

"Wahhhh!" Shizune jumped as her clothing seemed to suddenly move on it's own. Tonton jumped from her arms as she stood up and her black, long sleeved hakama suddenly loosened from her body. Her light purple obi began to unravel from around her waist and the kimono felt like it was yanked off of her.

"What the?!" Shizune threw her arms over her chest and crotch. She was left in very little, Shizune's body was not as boyish as Sakura's but she had a lovely plain Jane look about her; flat stomach, only lightly curved, she did have nice thighs though and long legs, but her chest was decently small and her backside toned but not spectacular. The short haired woman was left in light purple panties that matched her sash and a matching bra that hugged her average chest underneath the mesh top she still had on that revealed the article plainly and other than that only her high heeled sandals remained.

Shizune's face went fully red as she stared wide eyed at Mizumi. Just what the hell was this woman, she had random summons everywhere and could make clothes act on their own, her Jutsu were odd and Shizune was at a loss for what to do as it all happened so quick.

"U-uhmm... S-sure" Shizune kept herself covered but reached out for the meat offered, keeping her arm to her chest as she angled the leg of meat up to her mouth to eat.

Even Tonton, her familiar, began chowing down unknowingly on another piece.

As Ino and Sakura looked to Ami, they then tell enough about their abilities. This was really a poor idea for ninjas to reveal their skills. It was like letting her someone they rarely know. Know so much about them, so she could easily plan out their demise, but she was a leaf ninja right? so they felt no worry from her. As the talk continued, it was probably nice now for Ami to ask about the girls crush. Might be able to put this to use in some way. Maybe she should ask them for a photo or some description of the parted beloved.

-----------

As the three of them ate the food, Mizumi could tell her lust tasted food was going to help her out. The pig of hers was a perfect pet. As she watched Shizune enjoying the food. She chuckles and munches some chicken and drank a bit of wine. "So, Shizune how's the food, to your liking." The Taste of Lust didn't come with a flavor like a poison, so her body wouldn't notice it. However as she ate, and the more she ate the more lustful she'd become, and her precious little piggy too.

She eyes the little piglet and smirks, maybe she could use the pig for something, regardless she eyes and watches as she smiles. The soft panties and bra of Shizune's had a nice velvet like sheen to them. "I want to hear something, can you tell me a few things Shizune about this village? Like the high ranking households, and those of notable Shinobi lineage." She wagered the food was a good way to get her to talk.

Ami nodded taking note of their abilities, though her mind went straight for what kind of kinky things she could do with enhanced strength or the ability to hop into someone else's body. The Leaf Village really did have interesting, and cute, Kunoichi.

"I see I see!" Ami only half feigned interest as she heard them out, and when Sakura was not paying attention the short, skinny girl leaned in and whispered to Ino.

"Hey..." She got her attention, "so what's the deal on her crush is he cute?" Ami asked, hoping to get some sort of photo or something.

---------------

Shizune ate slowly, but somehow, even in her underwear, as she ate she started to become more comfortable with the situation. Sitting back down, Shizune started to eat at a more normal pace. It was normal right? They were just girls and Mizumi was just washing her clothes for her, Shizune was a little spooked at first but she told herself that it was probably just in her head that she panicked so much about it.

The food was amazing, Shizune felt herself more and more wanting more of the food. Tonton himself chowed down indiscriminately, no doubt he would be raging with arousal soon enough. Surely Mizumi would find a use for this.

"It's... Really good, thanks" Shizune complimented, she kept going and even a little faster, taking a drink of wine before she started answering Mizumi's questions. It was pretty basic stuff and Shizune didn't go into too much detail like the in depth details of their Jutsu but she did mention them, explaining the most notable families of the village.

"Ahhh yes, yes he is super cool, he's like one of the last remaining members of Konoha's strongest ninja clan to date. The Uchiha. He's so standoffish, and his black hair is so -swoon-." Sakura went on a tangent explaining her crush in great detail. Then Ino slips into her hand a single shot photo of Sasuke. "That's him. I used to like him too, then he turned out to be a little to intense for my taste... now that Sai kid, he's kinda nice real good with his hands I hear." She nudges Sakura.

As the feasting was going about, Mizumi eyes the pig with Shizune seeing him and noticing as he seemed to be struggling with his owns self control. Being a pig his dick would be relative to the mass of his body, and thus because he was so small it be only so big. The little piglet as he was couldn't control himself, and like some dog ends up rolling off the table and going over towards Shizune's legs and like a dog starts to hump her leg.

"Seems your little pig friend there is feeling rather randy." She moves over, and sits beside Shizune as she leaves room on her lap for Tonton to do his thing, as she moved an arm over Shizune's shoulder feeling how stiff she was, "My my, your so stiff, come relax more relax more." She then backflips off the couch behind it, moving up behind Shizune fingers then not going for her shoulders but her breasts, wrapping her fingers around Shizune's breasts and tweaking her peeking nipples stuffing her hands up under her bra, and sniffs her scent. "You smell." She teased.

Ami listened in about this guy, she didn't really care to know all about the guy but a picture was exactly what she needed. When Ino showed her the image Ami memorized it as best as she could, getting down every detail in her mind as the three ate and seemingly had a good time together.

After the fact and after they had sat and chatted for a good while longer, it was a good time to get going. "You ready?" Ami asked Sakura once the food was gone and they had spent a good amount of time with Ino. Now all Ami had to do was get Sakura relatively alone so that she could strike her plan into motion, as long as she could do it without being seen.

-----------------

Tonton had way more than he needed of the food and it was starting to show. The small round pig was riled up about something and it became clear as he rushed over to Shizune and started humping against her leg.

"W-woah Tonton!" Shizune gasped, trying to push the small pig away. Still Tonton humped away eagerly despite Shizune trying to push him away and when Mizumi started touching her shoulders she froze.

This was just long enough to give Tonton opportunity, as Shizune got distracted, the pig leapt up into her lap and scrambling up her he moved her panties to the side seemingly accidentally before he ruthlessly plunged his pig cock deep into the woman.

"UNGH!" Shizune grunted out as she was penetrated, pleasure shooting up her spine at the small cock pistoning away into her. Before she could react anymore though Mizumi was behind her and instead of rubbing her shoulders she dove her hands under the purple bra. Shizune's tits were average sized but they were soft, and her nipples were shockingly perky but as she was groped and her nipples tweaked, Shizune's legs stretched out and her toes visibly curled, not able to stop the assault.

"Sh-shut up!" Shizune cried out and blushed as Mizumi teased so cruelly.

Back
Top Bottom