A Dash Of Family Fun (RoleplayMaster x FutaFantatic)

Dash moaned softly as she lowered herself onto him, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment. Nodding softly, she had no clue that he was very happy with Helen on top. After all, he was getting sex, and she was doing the work. The boy's hands moved to her hips, holding them tightly and encouraging her into grinding against his hips roughly, and occasionally he reached up to pinch a nipple. "So hot." He mumbled.

As dumb as this was in punishing him, Hlen needed to get off, and she needed it now and decided his cock would get the job done. So with a slow breath she moved faster, lowering herself until she had him hilted inside her, rising once more and repeating it over and over.She watched him as he clearly enjoyed himself, Helen panting now as her walls throbbed, moaning all the while, her mind riddled with pleasure loving how this felt."such a dirty boy..."

Dash nodded at her quiet comment, lifting her body up slightly and using his powers to thrust up into her at a rapid speed. It was a solid ten seconds of thrusts that in real time, would have taken twenty minutes. "Says the woman punishing me with sex." He replied with a smirk. Even if she hadn't become his toy yet, she was already seemingly addicted to sex.

The moment he began to rapidly hump her, Helen push him back down, once against moving at ehr own pace, her walls tightening around him."Oh no you lay still..Momma is gonna have her fun.." she assured him as her breath grew heavy, already nearing her limit as she took in his cock"God your so big..."

Pouting, Dash gave a small nod. With this positioning, it was not hard for her to overpower him, so he instead decided to entertain himself by bringing Helen's upper body down lower, her breasts dancing in front of his face. A tongue darted out, teasing her nipples with rapid movements. "I'm glad you like my dick, mum." He said softly, giving her massive ass a good squeeze. He wanted to spank her, but with her in control, it didn't seem like a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom