Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative Business (Discontinued)

As Tia left Miss Sullivan's office, he was now alone with her. He probably should leave and get back to work. Why she didn't chew him and spit out for because of the fetish he had for her, he felt awkward for just being the same room with her because now she knew about. A grave error as she could use it to her advantage if he fucks up. She really had him by the neck right now. And when he turned his head to look at her, he jumped a little the way she was staring at him. His face began to turn red by the look she was giving him. "Uhhh.... I think I should be going now too....." Ethan said, wanting to dash out of her office.

“Before you go... come here...” She beckoned him to come closer, her door locking. “Just how much work went into those drawn perversions? And how frequently did you have to look at me to get them so accurate?” She started a wicked smirk. “Oh and pull your cock out. If it’s not hard, get it hard. I’m your source material ain’t i? Pull your cock out. Hold it in your hand...” Her tongue curves around her lips, a mean grin forming ever wider. “You need a little help?” She unbuttoned a few more buttons from her top. Sullivan already shows amazing cleavage, now there was even more of it. “Did I scare your cock away? I won’t ask again.”

Back
Top Bottom