Pactio Academy! (Wingshadow & Potter-Kun)

Negi watched Asuna slump forward and didn't see too worried. After all, they had done this plenty of times, and Asuna passing out after a rough fucking was nothing new. He turned his attention to the three remaining girls and grinned.

He knew Eva was saving herself for last, and that was likely for the best. He didn't intend to go easy on the vampire and odds are she would need the other girls wearing him down about before she got to him so they could really have at it. He licked his lips as he laid on the floor, his cock standing fully erect, hard and at attention.

"Nodaka....do as Eva said and ride my cock, but be sure to beg for it like I've thought you." He commanded Nodaka as he laid on the floor, not looking at her but expecting obedience none the less.

Nodaka blinked, unsure how to respond at first as she looked around the room, finally settling on Negi as he laid on his back, waiting for her to take the initiative. She slowly nodded and stood up, stepping over before placing one foot on either side of him, her damp sex directly above his firm cock. She swallowed, "Negi... Please let me ride your thick dick... Make a mess out of me to your content." She slowly eased down, reaching toward his member with her left hand while spreading the lips of her sex with her right, guiding him toward her entrance. She let out a soft purr as she touched the tip of his cock, her back arching as she began to take him inside.

"Negi..." she moaned softly, "Make love to me, Negi."

------

Meanwhile, the class not far away was having their own special study session with their teacher...

Kotaru was laid down on the floor, his mouth pressed up against a pussy that his tongue was currently buried in. His tongue wiggled it's way around skillfully as one of hands moved to play with the clitoris, his fingers expertly rubbing and tugging on the nub just the way the girl liked. Her name was Natsume and she was currently riding his face as he was eating her out with joy and skill.

His cock, meanwhile, was buried deep inside another girl's womb, causing her stomach to bulge. His cock was huge, massive, larger than even Negi's. He was gyrating his hips to match the movements of the girl who was riding him cowgirl style, her breasts bouncing up and down as she impaled herself on his throbbing cock. His hand gave her ass a spank, his digits burying themselves in her flesh as his cock spread her open. Her name was Ayaka, and like Natsumi, she was one of his students...he was fucking both of his students in his classmate, something that was rather common theses days for this teacher in particular.

Ayaka let out heavy moans, moving in a circular motion as she bounced herself atop her teacher's impressive girth, rubbing his firm cock's head across the inner walls of her womb. "Yes!" she cried out blissfully, "Kotaru-sama, keep holding it just a little longer... Let all that potent cum collect inside you, then let it all out at once! Fill up my womb with your thick cum!" She pushed her hips down eagerly, the mere thought of his seed taking hold within her causing her entire body to shutter with pleasure. Ayaka had always been the most vocal out of the four who had openly accepted Kotaru as their lover.

Natsumi gasped softly, pressing her hips downward onto her beloved educator's face. She could feel her own orgasm approaching gradually, pacing herself since she lacked Ayaka's stamina and power. Kotaru knew well from experiance how to please each of them best, so she entrusted herself to his judgement. Another surge of pleasure caused her to cry out, "Ah! Kotaru..." Her body shook with pleasure, panting and sighing with a pleased smile across her lips.

"Ah... It seems like they started without us, Setsuna," Konaka sighed, taking off her skirt and shirt.

"They started early," Setsuna remarked, working quickly to undress herself as well.

Kotaru remembered how all the girls had been when they first started all of this. Ayaka was prehaps the most reluctant at first because of her lingering crush on Negi, but now she very much always seemed to be the most eager and ready to please him in whatever manner he wished. His cock drove itself harder and deeper into Ayaka's womb as he matched her motions.

"You've become quite the sex fiend, haven't you, Class Rep? Whatever made you like this?" Kotaru grinned as he paused in eating out Natsumi to tease the blonde. If there was one thing he really loved about Ayaka, it was just how much she was willing to do for him. She would say the dirtiest things and do whatever he pleased, like a perfect little slut.

"Ah, Konaka, Setsuna...good to see you two. How about you two get warmed up while I tend to these two?" He suggested to the two new comers with a smile as his mouth latched onto Natsumi's clitoris. His tongue nibbled gently on her nub while two of his fingers plunged into her soaked cunt and curled inside her, rubbing against her g-spot. He did know all of their weak points after all.

"Very well," Setsuna nodded, turning to Konaka. The raven-haired young woman reached over and cupped Konaka's breasts in her hands while pressing herself against her friend's back, her teeth nibbling at her shoulder.

"S-setsuna..." Konaka let out a delighted purr, appreciating the attention. The two would often prime each other to accept Kotaru's massive cock, as taking him in took a good deal of preparation to enjoy properly. The brown-haired woman twisted in pleasure before long, sweat glistening on her soft, pristine skin as her chest slowly rose and fell with each breath.

"You made me into the sort of woman you crave," Ayaka shot back at him, her pace increasing in speed and intensity as she slammed her hips downward with each motion, "Take responsibility! Take responsibility with your cock!" She gasped, "Spark a new life within me for the life you enslaved to your endless sex drive!" She tightened around him, fighting off the desire to reach her own peak without him. No, she wanted to feel that lively pulse of seed accompanying her own contractions, ensuring that each drop of his cum was neatly packed inside her womb.

Natsumi let out deeper moans, her back arching with greater insistence. Her eyes shimmered with delight, as she, unlike Ayaka, kept a careful eye on her cycle. She knew that this day and the next were her most risky time. If she could ensure he came deep inside her during this time... She began to rock her hips as well, riding his face with building eagerness.

Kotaru watched Setsuna and Konaka from the the side with a grin on his face. He knew the two knew each other intimately...he knew they often pleasured each other when they were lonely as well and knew how to get each other worked up. He would keep an eye on them, but for now, his focus returned to the two girls he was currently fucking.

He could tell Natsumi was quite into it today, her pussy extremely wet and quivering in excitement today. He grinned as he licked up her juices as he continued to drive his cock into Ayaka's quivering pussy. "You are very excited today, Natsumi-chan....what has gotten you this way I wonder?" He teased her with a long lick, wanting her to say exactly what was on her mind.

He then let out a long moan as Ayaka tightening around him became too much for him to handle as he slammed his cock into Ayaka's womb like a piston. "You want to bear my child that badly do you....then here you go, Ayaka! I'm going to seed you! I'm going to fill you up with my cum! Get pregnant, you blonde slut!" Kotaru roared as his thrusting became violent before finally, he came. He filled Ayaka's waiting womb and pussy to the brim. Her stomach bulged more from being so full of his baby making seed...his hot liquid began to leak out of her ravished cunt and down her thighs. His cock remained buried inside her, making sure all of his seed was packed as tightly as it could be into her womb. His cock was still rock hard and erect inside her too.

"I..." Natsumi shuttered, taking in a few deep breaths before replying, "I'm extra sensitive today because... I'm ovulating." She gasped softly, her cheeks burning a deep shade of red as she admitted what she had been thinking about all this time. She had liked Kotaru for quite some time, even before he had become emboldened enough to take hold of his own students in such a manner, and carrying his child... It would be living a dream. From how intense their sessions usually were for both parties involved, she could only imagine how good it would feel on that particular day.

"AHHHH!" Ayaka's body clenched around him tightly, her hips pressing down firmly against his own just half a moment before he released inside her. A single pulse of his seed filled her womb almost entirely, the second easily finishing the work as she shuttered in pleasure around him. Yet, he had not finished yet, packing more and more inside her stuffed womb until her lower abdomen bulged visibly. She let out a pleased moan, eyes half-lidded as she reached down to stroke herself, "Ah... It feels so warm inside, Kotaru-sama..." She purred lustfully, but even so she realized she could not monopolize his affection. There was more than enough to go around, after all. She slowly eased herself off his still firm pole, thick drops of his seed rolling down her legs.

"Oh? Is that so, Natsumi-chan?" Kotaru chuckled as Natsumi admitted what he had known for some time....she wanted to get pregnant with his child, and he was more than happy and willing to grant her that wish. He gently pushed Natsumi off him as Ayaka got off his still massive cock. It glistened, covered in his seed and Ayaka's love juices. He looked to Natsumi and grinned widely.

"Alright, Natsumi-chan...on your hands and knees and beg for it like you always do." Kotaru commanded Natsumi as he stood up and waited for the girl to obey his commands. He looked over to the spent Ayaka and grinned as he kissed her lips gently, his tongue brushing up against her lips for just a brief moment before withdrawing. "I filled you up quite a bit...I see some if leaking out...with Natsumi-chan have some of the excess...let her clean you out with her mouth, understand?" Kotaru expected Ayaka to follow his orders like the good girl she was.

"You're... Going to do it?" Natsumi's voice betrayed her excitement, promptly taking his desired position as she presented her pert bottom to him eagerly, "Kotaru... Please use me, ravage me, and fill me as you see fit." She pushed her butt upward, spreading her legs wide as she attempted to open herself up sufficiently to take in his fully hardened member. She could feel her fertile womb shuttering with anticipation of recieving his potent seed. Ayaka smiled and complied as well, laying down near Natsumi's head, motioning for the young woman to follow his instructions.

Natsumi carefully took hold of Akaya's thighs, pulling herself close as she began to lick her clean, starting with her thighs and working her way toward her sex. The blonde-haired woman let out soft sighs of pleasure as she relaxed from her own session.

"That's right, Natsumi-chan...I'm going to fuck you and fill you up with my seed until I know you are pregnant for sure...how does that make you feel?" He asked her as he gave her ass a spank before he began to rub his throbbing cock up against Natsumi's quivering cunt. He thought the idea of having a child with Natsumi would be lovely...he knew she'd make a great mother...and now his thoughts were moving to getting the other girls pregnant as well. He wasn't sure if Ayaka would be fertilized from the most recent session, but he could always try again later when she was ovulating just to be sure.

The sight of Natsumi cleaning off Ayaka was enough to get the teacher started. He slammed his cock deep into Natsumi without warning, his girth spreading her open. In one violent thrust, he had pierced her cervix and entered her fertile womb. He began to pound into her roughly, his hips slapping against her ass with every thrust as he started to moan lowly in lust and pleasure.

"I... I'm so glad to be alive," Natsumi panted heavily, her hips rocking back and forth slightly as he rubbed his thick manhood against her in a teasing manner. When he entered her, she let out a sharp cry, her inner walls clinging to him even more tightly than usual, the intensity making it difficult for her to continue her work on Ayaka. She rocked back and forth from the force of his thrusts, her own hips pushing back toward him in time with his moments as she instinctively worked to entice him onward. She lapped away at Ayaka's inner thighs with building vigor, cleaning while her teacher worked her from behind, preparing her to recieve his potent cum.

Ayaka pressed Natsumi's head down firmly, "Right here... Make me nice and clean." Natsumi complied as best she could, but his violent thrusts moved her thin body so much, it was difficult to remain in place. Her average-sized breasts bounced with each slap of their hips, swaying as she gasped for air and struggled to maintain her own footing.

By then, the other two girls had finished priming each other, waiting with awe shimmering in their eyes as he pounded away at Natsumi.

"Is that so, Natsumi-chan...tell me why you are so happy being fucked by me right now....tell me how badly you want my seed inside and why you want it...." Kotaru's voice was deep and gruff, full of lust and desire for the girl. He used one hand to reach forward and grasping one of her jiggling breasts, squeezing the mound between his fingers and tugging on her nipple as the other moved to play with her clitoris, rubbing it skillfully.

His cock slammed in and and out of her womb, his cock brushing up against her g-spot with every thrust as his cock filled her completely. "Keep cleaning, Ayaka...don't stop, no matter how hard I fuck you, understand? Otherwise, I'll come outside..." Kotaru threatened Natsumi with the one thing she knew she couldn't stand to happen right now so she would continue to clean Ayaka. "Eat her out, Natsumi...make her come again!" He commanded with a roar as he fucked her even harder now his massive rod buried inside her.

"I-I-I love you!" Natsumi shouted in bliss, "I love you, and it feels so good to feel you moving inside me, stuffing me full with your- your cock!" She panted and moaned, balancing the innate need to breathe alongside his commands to both clean Ayaka and answer his questions. She could feel her body tighten around him eagerly as she shouted, "I want it inside me, I want it all inside. I can feel my heart pounding away at my chest. I want to feel you, I want you to knock me up!" When he took hold of her breast, she cried out loudly, her body twisting in pleasure.

"Yes, please!" she nodded, her tongue lapping away at Ayaka fervently as the blonde woman began to gasp as well, the lingering pleasure from her previous orgasm aiding Natsumi in her efforts. "Please cum inside! If not... I'll... I'd die!" She cried out loudly, his violent thrusts causing her body to bounce and slide forward, even as she pushed her hips backward with effort, her hands clasped tightly onto Ayaka's legs as she struggled to bring the blonde woman to a second release. Each moment drew the three of them closer to the eventual peak of pleasure and desire...

Natsumi's words and actions drove Kotaru to the brink, his cock slamming in and out of her womb rapidly as the pressure in his cock built up to the tipping point. "I'm gonna come inside, Natsumi....I'm going to fill you up with my seed! Get knocked up! Bear my child!!" Kotaru roared as he violently thrust into her and then came.

Like Ayaka, he filled Natsumi's womb fully, her stomach bulging and growing from being full of his seed. His excess seed seeped out of her ravished pussy and dripped down onto the floor and onto her thighs as he pulled his still hard cock out of her and slapped his messy rod against Natsumi's ass. "So.....who is next" He asked, his breath ragged as he licked his lips and looked around the room.

Back
Top Bottom