Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tastefully Perverse {NSFW} [Fxm or FxF]

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler

Introduction
Xana here, a literate switch with a penchant for dark plots. If you are looking for a willing slave or sub, you might want to look somewhere else. I am more masochist than submissive. I do not like to sub on a long term basis. A scene here or there is ideal, in the vein of rp within the rp. If you want to develop a long term rp that turns my character into a sub, understand two things: my character will not be easy, and I will probably be bored of the rp once my character is broken into a sub. In that same vein, if you are craving a domme I'd be down for a one shot, but it isn't appealing in the long term. Really, I just prefer more fluid scenarios, where dominance fluctuates over time.

Threads are my preferred medium for role play. I try to post a couple times a week, and weekends are when I am most available. In addition, I love extensive plotting and brainstorming, and general ooc chat. I don't care what gender you, the writer, identifies as, so long as you can play an effective character, whichever gender you decide.

Feel free to send me your plot points, if they touch on one or more of my preferred tropes. Writing samples can my found on my current thread rps, or on the fourth post, under completed stories.

I am only looking for plots containing darker elements at the moment. Most of my current rps are fairly romantic, and I am quite satisfied in that department.

Now craving one shots! The darker the better!!!!
[img=400x400]http://res.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/15/15630-illustrated-silhouette-of-a-beautiful-woman-pv.png[/img]

Status

Currently extremely selective on rp rps.
Most craved kink: Non-con
Most craved plot: Storm X Black Panter (Marvel)

Active Rps: 10 Coming off a hiatus, and posting rate is low right now.
Active rps are rps that have responded in the past month. After one month of no posts and no OOC chat, rps are put on hiatus, and after two months of no posts and no OOC chat, they are dropped.

Current posting rate: 1 post a day (4-6 posts a week) over all rps. Individual stories get maybe 1 post a week. If it's been longer than a week, feel free to pm me. Note: I always write to my muse. Sometimes I answer rps out of order. Sometimes I work on solo project before getting to my owed replies. If this is a problem, don't bother pming me.

Post lengths: Most posts are 200-600 words long, or three to five paragraphs. I don't mind how long your posts are, as long as they are contributing and moving the plot along. If you write long, elaborate posts that don't progress the plot forward on a regular basis, our rp will likely be dropped.

Abandoned Plots
This is a collection of plots I absolutely loved, that were unable to continue for various reasons. I would love to try them over, or develop something similar for a new rp.

[img=200x470]http://i.imgur.com/Lq4Ilcu.png?1[/img]
Current Thread Rps

Waging War against the Heavens
With Alvis Alendran
Historical Fantasy|Adventure

On the Twelfth Night...
With Madam Mim
Historical Fantasy|Romance

The Voyage of the Silken Siren
With TheCorsair
Fantasy Adventure|Romance

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
With Mr Quixotic
Modern Drama|Psychological

Star Wars: A New Dawn
With TheCorsair
Sci-fi Adventure|Alternative Universe

Ascension to the Heavens|Descent into Hell
With TheCorsair
Gothic Fantasy| Adventure

Pillar of Serpents
With November
Fantasy Political Intrigue|Romance

Star Wars:Eclipse before the Dawn
With TheCorsair
Sci-Fi Adventure|Romance

XIF2hNJ.png

Fandoms

In most cases, I prefer to use the fandom universe as a backdrop to create original stories with original characters. It's fairly rare for me to play a canon character, but I don't mind if you do. Canon characters I am willing to play are listed in order of most to least preferable.
> Borderlands (Nisha, Lilith, Maya)
> Firefly (Inara, Zoe, Saffron, Kaylee)
> Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Almost any female character)
> Marvel (Captain Marvel, Storm, Jean Grey)
> DC (Wonder Woman)
> Code Geass (CC, Cornelia, Karen)
> Revolutionary Girl Utena (Utena, Anthy, Juri)
> Sailormoon (Pluto, Mars, Neptune, Jupiter, Moon, Seiya)
> Speed Grapher
> Star Wars
> Game of Thrones (Brienne, Arianne, Sansa, Margaery, Sand Snakes, Cersei)
> Archer (LANA!!!!!!)
> Alphas
> Misfits
> Xenogrears(Elly)
> Final Fantasy (Tactics is my favorite)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Not into it:
x Harem
x Celebrities
x Toilet stuff
x Bestiality and Anthros
x Incest
x Boring plots and plots that disintegrate once sex starts.
x Prolonged bondage
x Stupid characters

n9roojy.png

RE: Under Construction (closed)

UtfP0pV.png

Pictures to Inspire Ideas

Passion
Sexy Threesome
Adverserial Courtship
R+L=J
Genderbent Starwars Episode 2
Pirates anyone?

PLvTgBo.png

I like it:​
~ Violation and Betrayal
~ Abuse of Authority
~ Forced Prostitution
~ Public exposure
~ Being an object of lust and obsession for a powerful man
~ Prisoner of war, or hostage.
~ Political intrigue, arranged marriages.
~ Threat of pregnancy and Forced Breeding
~ Multiple men.
~ Vampires
~ A mixture of lighter and darker themes.
~ Genderbent fandom stuff.
~ Sexual tension between our characters (this is absolutely necessary to any rp I play)

[img=180x180]http://i.imgur.com/dFA39Ol.png[/img]
Fandom Pairings

Borderlands
Nisha x Jack
Lilith x Roland

Rot3K
Zhen Ji x Cao Pi
Diao Chan x Lu Bu

Archer
Lana x Archer

Ace Attorney
Mia X Diego
Athena X Blackquill

Marvel
Storm X Black Panter

Plots

Hiding in Plain Sight
You are awfully pretty to be a pirate, aren't ya?
Life on the open seas presents a chance for freedom and prosperity that is not easily found on land. Especially for a woman. Except, pirate ship aren't really safe or welcoming for women either. That is, unless she didn't look like a woman...​

Hell Hath no Fury
I want to take everything away from him.
A mob boss' wife is tired of being mistreated. Whether it is the late nights, the endless cheating, the drugs and drinking or even abuse, she doesn't want to put up with it anymore. But she doesn't just want to leave. No, she wants to take everything from the man, to see his empire crumble before his eyes. She wants him to hurt. So, teaming up with either an investigator/detective (either private or cop/FBI) or possibly a rival mob boss or one of her husband top lieutenants, she sets out to destroy what he has built from the ground up. It's a dangerous game, and someone is going to get hurt.​

Across Eternity
We will meet again.
Reincarnated romance, in the vein of Hawkman/Hawkwoman from Legends of Tomorrow, or preferably Fei and Elly from Xenogears. We can either play out each incarnation of their romance, or leave them to flashbacks, and focus on the most current one.

Variant 1: One of our characters is immortal and spend their time seeking the current iteration of their lost love. This plays out a bit more like Strahd/ Tatianna from Ravenloft, but it can be romantic or dark, I can go either way.

Oracle
Is it a blessing or a curse?
A young and extremely devout priestess/nun is manipulated by a well respected older priest into sleeping with him under the guise of worship. Unexpectedly, she does in fact come into contact with the divine during the experience. From there, various groups would be competing to cultivate her gift, which can vary from the wealthy patrons of the city requesting something in return for their sizable donations, the priest introducing the nun the hierarchy pf the church, to earn accolades and promotions, or the royal army seeking God's Favor in the coming war.​

Church inquisitor
Confess your sins.
My character is accused of witchcraft and/or heresy. Your character is an inquisitor who is rather adept at getting his confession. I am expecting some rather brutal sexual torture as YC M.O. I would prefer that all torture utilized is sexual in nature, to some extent.​
Kt7hseB.png
Twisted Camelot
The king is a good man, but not a good ruler. His queen is devoted but unhappy. The knight knows how to solve both of these problems.
A dark twist on the King Arthur/ Guineviere/ Lancelot love triangle. This can play out in several different ways: A jealous and ambitious knight wants the power that the king has, and the woman on his arm.

Or we could go the Lady Macbeth route, where the Knight and Queen are already involved in an adulterous affair, and she encourages him to kill her husband so they could be together and she can rule.
Or we can start before the marriage even begins. The knight is in charge of bringing the King's betrothed to him for the wedding, but he decides he wants her for himself instead. From there it's an elaborate ploy to win her affections and turn her against the king before she marries him.​

Temptation
Think about what you are giving up
After breaking up with her long term boyfriend, a young woman is having a night out with a couple of close male friends. An evening of drinking and dancing gets a bit out of control, with the trio heading back home together to help their friend get over her relationship by getting under one or both of them. All in good fun, right? Then the boyfriend is back in the picture, trying to repair the relationship on bended knee with a proposal. So the woman gives the elationship one more chance, but she can't forget the incredible night she spent with her friends. Nor will they let her forget, as they continue to tempt her into more and more depraved acts, awakening her to her promiscuous side. Can she stay loyal to her fiance? Does she even want to? This rp could stay lighthearted and fun, or get into some rather dark areas, up for brainstorming.​

Desire and Deceit
Didn't you know that Drow politics are dangerous?
A drow matriarch falls out of power when she is unable to birth a daughter. Years later one of the women responsible for usurping her position decides to take her son as her mate. How does the son respond to this traitor? Does he help her in taking down the rest of the women who usurped his mother, or does he try to bring her to ruin?

Or something else with a Drow Domme and the perilous politics of the underdark. Not picky. I love Drow, I love politics, and I am willing to play the domme.​

Second Chance
Do you remember who killed you?
The prince is killed on the eve of his coronation, but, anticipating such an outcome, arrange to be resurrected in a new body before hand. Returning to the kingdom with a new identity and an outsider's perspective, he begins to investigate the murder. The current suspect is his lover, and the head of his personal guard. Can he clear her name and find the real killer before the rest of his family meets the same fate?​

I Like Women Too

Plots

Curiousity
All my girlfriends were straight when we met.
Lesbian seduces a straight woman. Possibly stealing her away from her simple heterosexual life.​

Surviving Together
We have each other, no matter what.
Two female survivors find safety and romance amidst a male dominated hellscape.​
silhouette-14.png
Tropes I like to explore:​
Genderbent Fandom AU's
Cross dressing/ Presenting as male
Converting straight women or being converted
Seducing a woman away from her boyfriend/husband
Fluffy romance
Supernatural creatures: Vampires, nymphs, dryads etc
Romance between survivors

Genderbent Fandom Pairings
Willing to play against canon or genderbent versions of characters. OCs are a maybe.​

31c52d425cc9d4b18240a38629b056a7.jpg

Toni Stark AKA Iron Woman
Paired against:
Pepper Potts
War Machine
Captain America

XXXXX
53a2a41b84f45f7b7ca8142c82941d4a.jpg

Stephanie Rogers AKA Captain America
Paired Against:
Bucky
Black Widow
Iron Man

XXXXX[img=300x425]http://i.imgur.com/F8L7059.png[/img]
Anika Skywalker
Paired with Padme only.

XXXXX
[img=640x512]http://i.imgur.com/MIGS4jx.png[/img]

Completed Stories:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Xana and Quix

XXXXXX

tve103393-3010-20130508-0.jpg

A woman who studies rapists should know if she were married to one
Tom Ross
A good cop, with a bad temper
.​

DLdNsD3.jpg
Dr Lila Ross
Dark hair, green eyes, just my type.
Criminal psychologist whose latest case is life or death.

TTMuy7q.jpg
Sadist, Stalker, Serial Killer
Tut tut, Detective. I think you and I could be friends.
Mark Dubois

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Credits:
Mr Quixotic for the quotes

XXXXXX

tumblr_om280aMa5Y1u7oh87o1_500.png

JEC6YJU.png

Credits:
Forbidden Fruit for the image
TheCorsair for the quotes
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

His Redemption

A Gothic fantasy epic about healing and salvation.

I'm nothing but a monster. Nothing but a traitor, and...

That’s not who you are anymore.​

That's all I am, Ari! Traitor and demon-slave, the monster...

You are the man who saved me.​

I'm not some hero, Ari, and I don't get a "happily ever after!" I'm...

You are the man I love, and the man I want to spend my life with. To hell with them, all of them if they can’t accept you, or us. I don’t care about that; I care about you.​

Kaydia Voss-Hall
SCARLET|SHADI|LORSHA|NYAMELO CORDFAY
she wore her padawan robes
and the insecurities of a seventeen year old girl

tPpYs6c.jpg
XXXXXX
Star Wars: Eclipse
Set in the in and around the prequel trilogy, a Jedi shadow and fallen Jedi turned assassin battle their addictions, their feelings, and each other.

[img=722x150]http://i.imgur.com/1EpP5OQ.png[/img]​
XXXXXX
[img=300x300]http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017213/rs_600x600-170313153858-600-ELLE_Charlie-Hunnam-2.jpg[/img]
Quentin Hall
QUINN HALE|QUIPAN VISS|LAZLO JAMIS|HARLAN KWANDON|MALACHI HARDIN
Quinn Hale's career had been l o n g and varied.
MERC barely scratched the surface of his resume

RE: Tastefully Perverse {NSFW} [Fxm or FxF] (closed)

I know how to be lost in lust

Not because you should,
but because you must

It burns white hot,
and so clouds the mind

This lightning strike isn't always kind

So use me up
Use me up

You and your words flooded my senses
Your sentences left me defenseless
You built me palaces out of paragraphs
You built cathedrals