Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's only natural [sailingsam and Sigr]

(Guess who's back baby???? This guy!!!!!!!)

Cat had watched the dark haired girls facial expressions too as they had talked. The shy girl was inquisitive, and quite honest with herself and others. They had known one another less than one day, but Leaf felt the need to tell Cat her deepest secrets. Cat felt safer about that. She knew that she and Leaf would become quite close as friends. In high school, you needed a close friend to help get you through the rough days and talk drama and gossip too. Screw her old friends, she had found a much better replacement already. She wondered silently if Leaf felt the same way about her too as she looked at the clock. They were running out of time to talk and chat, it was a shame they’d have to wait until after school to get to hang out and get to learn a little bit more about one another.

Cat continued to listen to Leaf’s explanation, what the girl was said was kinda confusing for her. There were so many terms to confuse with, yet Leaf had a bit better of an idea on the terminology as she had lived with it for her entire life. The only experience Cat had dealt with the terminology was driving past the beach access and then her accidental trip to the beach she had taken earlier in the summer. Listening to Leaf’s analogy of the coffee shop. As she explained, Cat nodded. “That makes a lot more sense.” She said with a soft smile and a sigh of relief, Leaf was quite good at wording out something and explaining it to the redhead in a way that didn’t make it seem like she was trying to overly dumb it down for Catherine. “So I should call you a naturist then?” She asked as she tilted her head curiously at the younger girl as she leaned back, looking down as she realized that the two were still holding hands with one another.

Cat could notice Leaf growing more and more at ease as she talked and smiled softly. It was funny that Leaf thought she could scare the older girl away. “I… I guess I have taken it well.” She admitted. “What it is for me is learning more and more about my new friend.” She smiled warmly at Leaf as she squeezed her friends tanned hand. “So… are you… nude all the time at home?” She asked curiously. It didn’t seem that Leaf’s parents were as active or participatory in the acts as Leaf was, but Cat figured that if Leaf had grown up doing so, she likely would have continued to do so. That made sense to her too. Leaf was quite good at explaining this to her, and she was thankful it was her that was explaining it in such a calm and measured manner. It meant a lot that Leaf was taking her time to work through this with her. “I… that makes sense to me.” She nodded. “You just kept with it, and I can understand that.” She smiled warmly up at the taller girl.

Cat laughed and couldn’t help but giggle at Leaf’s relation to the idea that math was something she doubted while being nude and a naturist wasn’t. If she was comfortable with her body, that was fine with her. There were plenty of girls who struggled with body identity locally. Dealing with issues such as bulimia and anorexia as well as several suicides due to girls who had killed themselves after being bullied about body size and being overweight. Cat hadn’t personally known any of the girls who had done such the heinous act, but it was nice to finally meet someone who was comfortable with her own body. “Okay.” She nodded, finding it still a little strange that Leaf didn’t shave, but saving any further comments about it for later. She watched as Leaf pulled at her blouse and bra and couldn’t help but giggle herself at the girls obvious discomfort. “I’m sure you’ll get used to it soon.” She laughed as she stood. “We should get going to our afternoon classes.” She told her new friend as she looked at the clock. “Do you know where you’re going?” She asked as she grabbed her backpack, slinging it over her shoulder as she began to walk out of the cafeteria. “Oh… before I forget. Just meet me at the front of school when we’re done for the day. I’ll be by the flag pole. We can get going and get some shopping done. Sound good?” She asked as a bell rang overhead, signaling that classes would begin in five more minutes.

:heart:

"You should call me Leaf" she said, jokingly. "But yeah, naturist is fine, don't sweat it with the terminology though, most people don't mind it" Leaf added, leaning slightly closer, her smile widened as Cat said she had taken it well, that she wanted to learn about her new friend. "Well, not like all the time" Leaf tried to explain, brushing her hair behind her ear with her free hand. "I wear an apron while I cook, underwear during my period, some overalls if I'm helping with some handiwork..." she commented naturally, even touching some topics that other people would just refer as 'those days of the month' or not talk about them at all. "But yeah, most of the time, I'm so glad you understand..." her green eyes gleamed.

"I'm not so sure, it's an old one... perhaps I've outgrown it" Leaf shook her head, even if she wasn't accustomed to wear a bra, that one was digging on her more than usual. It wasn't like Leaf had big breasts, considering how lean her physique was, but it seemed that a growth spurt had hit her since the last time she wore one, so neither the chest size nor the cups seemed to be adequate. "Oh yeah, we don't want to be late..." Leaf almost jumped from her seat, seeing that Cat was already standing and checking her clock. "I now have a decent grasp at where I should go, thanks to you" she smiled, grabbing her stuff, receiving further instructions for their afterschool shopping spree. "At the front, by the flag pole, easy enough. I'm curious about old rusty and the shopping..." she said, wanting to see the car Cat liked so much.

"Ah!" Leaf bounced a bit, startled by the bell, so focused on Cat that the sound caught her by surprise. "That I really have to get used to" joked, before waving Cat off since they didn't seem to share afternoon classes. Even if anticipation would make the classes feel like a drag, getting to know the new teachers and all those forms of learning so different from home kept Leaf distracted during the afternoon. All she wanted was to get out and meet Cat again, follow those lively hazelnut eyes to their shopping adventure, but that would have to wait. Once the classes were done, Leaf bounced like a spring, ignoring a good part of her environment. Of course, around her some people had already noticed the new girl, and gossiped at her back, but Leaf didn't notice at all as she had a mission, well two.

A quick stop on a bathroom stall, to save her making a show of it, provided her with a degree of freedom and comfort. With the inadequate bra off her and stuffed in her backpack, she was feeling way better. A quick peek at the toilet mirrors showed Leaf that the white blouse didn't show her lack of undergarments, at least much, since it was a pretty loose one. Not that she cared, but she had promised her parents to keep the composure and didn't want to disappoint them. Taking a longer detour than needed, still getting her bearings moving around Freedom High, Leaf finally managed to exit school. From there the flag pole was easy to spot, so she quickly went there, eager to meet Cat again.

Cat listened as Leaf made jokes, finding it hard not to laugh at the simpler jokes as she giggled softly and nodded. She’d try and remember the correct terminology, but she was sure that Leaf didn’t seem to mind if she accidentally slipped up every now and then. Leaf would be sure to set her straight when she might say something incorrectly. As Leaf explained the various instances in which she might wear clothing, it made sense to Cat. She wouldn’t want to splash grease onto her body any more than she had too. As for that time of the month, she could also understand. As far yard work and handy work, she could also understand if Leaf were working with tools or gardening or something of the sort. For just about the rest of the time, it seemed to Cat, Leaf spent naked and nude around the house. She wondered how her super religious parents would react if she were to decide to adopt the same sort of lifestyle that Leaf did. It made her laugh a little before she recomposed herself and looked back up at Leaf as the girl continued to speak

Cat tilted her head a bit as Leaf explained her situation with her bra. Leaf may have been a little more lean that Cat, but she also had a bit bigger of a chest than the redhead too. She had developed well enough, but Leaf was a little more endowed. She blushed as she realized that she had even noticed that Leaf was more endowed or curvy than she was. “That just means we’ll get to do even more shopping.” She said excitedly. She had never been this excited for shopping before, but figured that if Leaf was excited, she’d be too. It was the little things that made her smile sometimes, and seeing Leaf’s own excitement from earlier had grown her own excitement. At the comment of Old Rusty, she smiled and laughed. “That’s right.” She grinned happily. “I get to take you in a spin in Old Rusty. I can’t wait.” She nodded to Leaf

Cat nodded and waved to Leaf, seeing the curious new girl off to her afternoon bloc of classes before she headed off and went along her own way to her own classes for the afternoon. In the hallway, she had heard whispers of a new girl and people whispering about her. She had even heard her own name once or twice, but chosen to ignore it as she arrived in her first class of the afternoon, spending the entirety of the class doodling in her notebook. She did much the same in her next two classes until the bell finally rang, releasing her from the hell that was school for the day as she hurriedly walked out to the very front of the school and waited by the flag poles as students streamed out out of the high school. She looked for Leaf in the crowd, but failed to see the dark haired girl coming her way as she sat down on a bench by the flagpole and waited.

Cat had whipped out her phone to shoot her friend a text when she looked up and saw the long flowing dark hair and familiar face as she stood and went to hug her friend, embracing her as she wrapped her arms around Leaf as she pulled back and blushed softly. “Hi there.” She exclaimed happily, a little embarrassed she had gone in for the hug, hoping that Leaf didn’t mind the hug as she pulled back. “Come on. We’ve wasted valuable time.” She laughed softly as she briefly took Leaf’s hands and led her toward the student parking lot, letting go as she blushed, looking away so that Leaf would’t see her blushing as she led her to the parking lot, coming up on a beat up silver car. It was missing two hub caps, and the hood of the car was rusted up. “Meet Old Rusty.” She said excitedly as she unlocked her door and climbed in, reaching across to unlock Leaf’s side of the car as she cranked the car. After several stutters, it finally sprang to life as she leaned forward and beat the center console of the car, causing the radio to start as she rolled down her own window. “A/C is out, so nature is our air conditioner.” She laughed over a pop song that was blaring through the radio as she put the car into gear and started the drive toward the mall. “So… what all shops do you need to visit besides getting some gym clothing and a new bra?” She asked as she pulled out of the school lot.

"Hey!" Leaf chimed happily, even if her voice came out somewhat weird, squeezed out of her by the surprising hug. Despite the unexpected welcome, she managed to move her arms to return the hug, but just slightly and briefly, as Cat soon broke it stepping back. "Hi, that was nice-" she smiled at the blushing teenager, not minding the close approach at all even if it was her first day there, but before she could continue Cat hold her hands and guided her through the parking lot. Even in the middle of that impromptu adventure Leaf couldn't help but think about that, wondering if it was normal for people their age to be so touchy, as she wasn't accustomed to the high school norms. Even if she couldn't see Cat's face anymore as she pulled her around, but since Cat seemed honest in her approach and Leaf liked the feeling, she didn't question it. After all it had been a while since she had been with kids her age, as there were a few that went with their families to naturist spots, but as they grew up many people fell out from that lifestyle.

"A pleasure, Old Rusty" Leaf laughed, tapping him on the rusty hood as if it was some kind of pet. The inside was more comfy than cramped, having space to spare leaving the backpacks on the backseat. "I'm fine with that" Leaf nodded, rolling down her own window. The wind they got as they started the car trip made her white blouse flutter, occasionally sticking to her chest and showing that she had indeed no bra under it. "Lets see..." Leaf raised a hand and started to count with her fingers. "I need gym gear for tomorrow, so that's a must" she raised her pinky. "If that one was too small, the rest of them will be the same, so I'll need a few new set of bras" Leaf raised her ring finger. "Clothes that feel better would be nice, although I don't have much of an idea about those so I'll need help. Maybe dresses? Leggings? I don't know" she added her middle finger to the count.

"But besides that I want to have some fun while you show me the place" Leaf answered honestly, rising her index finger. "I signed in for an adventure with Old Rusty and you" she folded the rest of the fingers, leaving just the index one. "So that's priority number one" Leaf laughed, her black hair flowing free on the wind. "So feel free to guide me around, we can stop for some fun, grab a bite or whatever" she shrugged, not knowing what kind of plans or activities Cat could have in mind. "My parents give me plenty of space, so as long as I appear for dinner they will be fine with it, specially if I have not only done the clothes shopping I have to but also made a new and amazing friend" she said. Leaf wanted to touch Cat, to reinforce what she had said, but she knew better than distract the driver.

Cat still wasn’t sure what had led her to hug Leaf, but found she didn’t regret doing so. It was what friends did after all, right? She thought to and assured herself silently as they arrived at her car as she smiled and nodded at Leaf’s playing along with meeting her car as she climbed in on her side, throwing her backpack in the back as they began their trek to the mall and listened to Leaf list off of what the girl needed. Looking over, she saw something odd as Leaf’s blouse pushed into her body as the wind flew into the car. She could swear she could see the bare outline pair of breasts, but wasn’t sure and didn’t have enough time to be certain of what she had seen as she quickly turned her own eyes back to the road as she made a turn onto a busier four lane road, a strip of fast food and chain restaurants lining the boulevard.

“So it’s sounding like we’ll need to make three or four stops in the mall. Maybe more if you seem some stuff you’d like.” She nodded and smiled and began to think of where they could find some of the things Leaf needed. “Hmm… so we can start by finding you some new bras. Logically we can head to Victoria’s Secret for that.” She suggested with a shrug. She didn’t like going into that store because she didn’t fit the profile of almost any of the women in there, but they had a good selection nonetheless, so it was logical to head there. At the mention of needing bras, her eyes had drifted over to the dark haired girl once more as her suspicions were confirmed. Leaf wasn’t wearing a bra! Her face flushed a bit as she moved her eyes back to the road as she drove. “Ummm… and then we can go to a sports store to find you some leggings and other gym clothing. Anything else you need we can find at the department store like Belk or Macy’s.” She suggested as she continued to drive, her ears perking up as she heard Leaf wanted to have some fun and show her around a bit.

“An adventure with old rusty and Cat you shall have!” The redhead exclaimed with a laugh. “How’s an afternoon snack sound?” She asked as she made a quick left u-turn, heading back the other way as she soon turned into a California staple, In-N-Out and quickly pulled into the drive thru, a car in front of them. “Surely you’ve had In-N-Out before, right?” She asked her new friend as she pulled up to the drive thru speaker ”Order when ready.” A voice spoke through the speaker as Cass looked and grinned over at her friend. “You look like a chocolate shake girl.” She said as she leaned into the speaker. “Hey! Can I get a large strawberry and chocolate milkshake. Extra whipped cream and cherry. An order of large fries too.” She called out. The voice through the speaker repeated the order and told Cat the total as the redhead put the car back in gear and drove up to the second window to pay and get their snack. “I know you’re a vegan and stuff, but this is mostly ice cream and they use non-GMO dairy.” She said. “And you just HAVE to have an In-N-Out milkshake with fries.” She smiled as she handed the cashier her debit card and got the food, handing it to Leaf as she got her card back and pulled forward and grabbed her shake from Leaf. “Go ahead and have some fries… I recommend dipping them in the shake.” Cat smiled as she pulled back out on the road, heading once more towards the mall.

"Victoria's Secret? Never been there" Leaf confessed. "Well, since I didn't have to care much about clothes, most of the time my mother took care of that. Well, and I have to admit that I was kind of a pain in the ass to shop with, specially when younger" she continued, sharing her experiences. "I'd say that I have matured a bit, I was a bit bratty before, not wanting to wear clothes for anything so shopping with me was hell" she laughed a bit embarrassed, made somewhat awkward by her own confession. "I won't give you trouble though, I bet that it'll be fun even if I'm a bit picky" she admitted with a wide smile. "I'm on your hands to guide me" she shrugged, enjoying the wind on the road.

"A snack? Now I know that I'm in good hands" Leaf joked. "Yeah, the lunch was somewhat... disappointing" she added, tapping her belly. "Not that I'm like hungry-hungry, but could use something if we are to run around the mall, a growing girl needs fuel" finished with a clap, wondering where Cat was going to take her. "Not really" Leaf acknowledge somewhat amused by the fact she was going to discover something new even if it was commonplace for others. "My parents are way stricter than me with the food, so never took me here" she commented. "And I never had... a friend to go places like this with" Leaf added, looking very happy and slightly blushed.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I told you that curiosity always gets my best and I'm not super strict, chocolate sounds nice" Leaf nodded, looking a bit like an excited kid that awaited some treat, even if she didn't exactly know what to expect of that place. "Damn, that looks huge!" Leaf yelped wide eyed at the size of the shake, not to diminish the amount of fries they got either. "Fries with something sweet?" Leaf looked at Cat like she was some kind of alien, but it was her the weird one, so she had to trust Cat on that. "Lets see..." Leaf approached the dipping as if she was deactivating a bomb, not wanting to drip shake on poor Old Rusty, but once the deed was done, the fry ended on her mouth at lightning speed.

"Mmmh! Hmm? Mphh!" Leaf mumbled, mouth full of dipped fry, unable to make any understandable sound. After a big gulping sound, she looked at Cat baffled and wide eyed, gleaming emeralds staring in disbelief. "So gooood... why is it so good? It doesn't make sense!" she wondered, going for another dipped fry. "Mmmh..." she hummed once more. "This can't be healthy, it's too good to be healthy" she said with a laugh, embracing the adventure. With some easygoing pop in the background provided by Old Rusty's radio, Leaf was really enjoying their trip and it had just begun, smiling as the afternoon snack steadily disappeared.

"Ah, I have to check something before we start shopping!" Leaf remembered, as she had forgot while on the school bathroom. Twisting around on her seat, the limber girl managed to reach her backpack, although not without brushing with Cat a bit. Opening her backpack, Leaf produced a plain white bra that she started moving around, seemingly in search for something. "30B" she said, finally finding the size. "I'll need something bigger than that for sure, at least they aren't hurting anymore" she said, sounding relieved and putting the intimate garment back in the backpack before returning it to the backseat. "I don't know anything about sizes though" she shrugged.

Cat listened to Leaf explain about her adventures, or a better term, misadventures of her youth out in public when she had been younger as she imagined a younger Leaf in her head pulling away at her mother or fathers arm and trying to strip in the middle of a crowded mall or thrift store as she couldn’t help but giggle at the thought as she smiled softly. “I would hope high school aged Leaf wouldn’t give me as much trouble as younger aged Leaf gave her parents.” Cat laughed a bit. “I’m just joking with you of course. And if you’re picky, that’s just means we get to spend more time together at the mall anyways.” She smiled at her new friend as she drove down the boulevard towards the mall. She was interested to see just how picky Leaf might be when they got to the mall. As for Victoria’s Secret, Cat had only ever been there once or twice. Each time with her mother where they had bough her a conservative training and athletic bra and then again several months later when she had grown a little more. Now that she thought about it, her own bras had been feeling a little tight around her chest. Perhaps she needed a bigger cup size too.

Cat began to wonder just how strict Leaf’s parents were when it came to certain aspects in the dark haired girls life. It seemed they tried to regulate specific things, but Leaf didn’t specifically adhere to all of what her mother and father prescribed while Leaf did seem to prescribe to her own ideas which included naturism and the obvious lack of shaving in certain areas. It was interesting, and Cat found herself eager to want to learn even more about her new friend and the life that she lived. She smiled softly as she took her own milkshake and lifted the top off so she could better drink it and have easy access for dipping her own portion of the large back of fries that they had ordered to share.

Cat pulled up to a red light just as Leaf began to dip her first fry into the deep creamy milkshake as she eagerly watched as a visual explosion happened in Leaf’s eyes as the girl tasted the brilliance of the idea of dipping the hot salty fry into the cooled creamy texture of the swirled ice cream. She couldn’t help but giggle softly at her reaction as she grabbed several fries of her own and dipped it into her own strawberry milkshake, savoring the warm and sweet and salty mix of her own as the light turned green as they were soon once again on their way towards the end of the boulevard. A sign for the mall up ahead as the two girls quickly scarfed down the unhealthy snack. “No.” Leaf laughed softly. “It isn’t at all good for you, but sometimes you just need to indulge yourself.” She smiled and nodded as she made a turn onto an exit access where the general parking lot for the large mall was located. “As for why it’s so freaking good, I couldn’t tell you. The science behind it is a mystery to me.” She laughed as she pulled into the general parking lot and began the hunt for a parking spot close to the entrance of the mall.

Cat watched as Leaf turned around in her seat, the dark haired girl looking very limber as their arms brushed up against one another as Cat softly blushed. She could see the clear outline of Leaf’s breasts up close and thought she should say something, but then realized they likely wouldn’t be close enough for anyone else to see them once they got into the mall itself as she pulled into a parking spot and shut off her car, rolling up her window as she watched Leaf pull the bra out of her backpack and announce her size. Cat was surprised to learn she was just slightly bigger at at 32C, but it was likely Leaf was bigger than her if the bra was as tight as she said it was. “I-I’m sure there’ll be an attendant or some measuring tape in the store that can help you figure out your current size.” She nodded to the girl as she reached and grabbed her tiny purse. It wasn’t anything flashy, but it was enough to hold her wallet keys and phone so she didn’t have to carry them in her hands through the mall. Grabbing what was left of her shake, she stepped out of the car and locked her door, walking and waiting for Leaf to join her as she smiled softly at the dark haired girl. “You weren’t kidding about hating the tightness of that bra at lunch, were you?” She asked, alluding to Leaf’s now lack of bra under her blouse as she blushed softly as they started to walk towards the entrances together.

"Oh no, no troubles coming from me, I'm all grown up now" she said, rising her chin proudly, following Cat's joke. The posture made her chest jut out for a moment, although soon she leaned forward laughing. "I want comfy things, but I also need whatever works at certain moments in school" she said, having mostly gym in mind. "But we'll have to see" she shrugged, returning her attention to the trip. It seemed that there was something about the shopping that made Cat thoughtful, but perhaps it was just the driving and talking at the same time what kept her silent sometimes. The whole thing about having her treat close and not being able to yet snack at it while driving could be the culprit as well, who knew. She didn't seem unhappy though, so Leaf didn't asked her about it, at least not yet.

"I like the indulging part, that's for sure..." Leaf mumbled, gulping shake. "It's so rich..." she sighed, slurping a rogue drip of chocolate goodness out of her own chin, removing the last traces of it with the back of her hand. "I don't really mind having silly stuff once in a while, really" Leaf confessed, tapping her stomach. She didn't watch her weight, never had to since she kept pretty active and burning most of what she ate. It wasn't like she had any trouble with her self image, that was for sure, so those kind of fattening treats were rare because she didn't have someone to enjoy them with more than anything else. "I really am a chocolate girl" she said, appreciating Cat's guess. "Even if I don't melt under the sun" she giggled with the silliness of the joke.

"You do the measuring there?" Leaf asked surprised, having depended on her mother to do the shopping of most of her clothes, unaware of some basic facts. "That's convenient!" she soon said, taking her underused smartphone and a wallet out of the backpack and stuffing them into the pockets of her tight jeans. Once out of the car, taking big gulps that rendered her shake empty, Leaf looked particularly tomboyish despite her long flowing hair. There was something on the attitude of the moment, her disregard for her ill fitting clothes and her braless situation that gave that aura.

"Oh yeah, no kidding about that one" Leaf dropped the empty shake into a trash can. "I'm sure that I must have marks on the back" she said, moving her shoulders in circles. "And my poor breasts were squished too" she said, about to lean her hands on top of them, looking at Cat's somewhat blushed expression. "You don't mind, right?" Leaf asked, wanting to be sure she didn't bother her friend. "But it was really killing me, we will stop on Victoria's Secret first to comfortably hide them" she assured, just in case. Being nudist didn't mean, at least in her case, that she had to be oblivious about what other people thought about it, at least in her case, or most of the time if she could help it. It has been the longest she had been dressed and out of her house in a while, so Leaf was prone to make mistakes but she didn't want to make Cat uncomfortable.

Cat was glad that Leaf was joking around her already and couldn’t help but smile at the girls cute complexion as the dark haired girl laughed along with her joke as she nodded. “We can find tons of comfy clothing that’ll work for you.” She nodded with agreement to er new friend as they walked their way towards the entrance of the busy mall. “It’s busy today. For a weekday at least.” Cat commented as she looked over at Leaf and the girl’s blouse. Every time they walked and took a step, she could see a small soft jiggle with every step. She forced herself to avert her eyes once more as they continued walking. Victoria’s Secret would most definitely have to be the first stop that they made.

Cat followed beside Leaf as they walked into the entrance of the mall. “Indulging every now and again isn’t trouble, it’s just when you do it on a consistent basis.” She smiled and nodded as they walked side by side as she took the last remaining sips of her own beverage. “I knew you were a chocolate girl.” She said confidently with a smile. “That’s what I get for working at a frozen yogurt place for most of the summer.” She added, unable to help herself from giggling as she Leaf listed that she wasn’t going to melt underneath the warm sun as she nodded.

“Yea, you do the measuring there.” She replied with a soft shy smile at her new friend. “You really don’t get out much, do you?” She playfully ribbed Leaf’s side, her elbow brushing up against Leaf’s chest as she pulled back and smiled softly, her face flushed in soft embarrassment as she discarded her own shake, pulling her cherry from the top of it as she ate it off the stem and quickly discarded the stem into the trash can as they walked through the sliding doors of the mall, ending up in the entrance of the food court. Cat knew the way though as she turned to face Leaf and smiled, the cool air of the A/C brushing over their body in a contrast to the hot air outside as she motioned for Leaf to follow her. “Come on. I know the way.” She smiled.

Cat shook her head as the girl asked if she had minded that she was currently braless. “No. Not at all.” She commented as she shook her head and smiled at Leaf. “I… you should be comfortable. Don’t let me stop you with that.” She assured her as they turned a corner in the large and winding mall, ending up soon in front of the girl store featured with mannequins and pictures of models modeling the latest lingerie. “I’m not uncomfortable at all.” She nodded to Leaf as she led her into the store. “Excuse me…” Cat said, waving to an attendant. “We’ll be right with you.” The girl, who couldn’t have been much older than Cat or Leaf, promised as Cat led Leaf around the store as they waited. They were pretty busy for a Monday afternoon, and after five-ten minutes of waiting and trying to flag down various store associates with no luck. “Screw it…” she muttered to herself as she grabbed a roll of measuring tape off a nearby rack. “Come on. Grab a couple of bras around your current size and then a little bit bigger, we’re going to do it ourselves.” She said with resolve as she waited for Leaf to grab a couple of bras and led her back into a large changing room in the back where Cat locked the door behind them. “I…” Cat blushed and nervously stammered. “To get an accurate measurement, you should probably take your top off.” She said nervously, hardly believing what she had just suggested as she stood and nervously held the tape in her hand and stared up at the taller dark haired girl.

Leaf shrugged walking into the mall, was this strangely busy for a weekday? Cat said it, so it had to be true, although the image that Leaf had in her mind of places like this in her unusual visits long ago was one of hectic activity. Perhaps it was due to being much of a younger kid the last time, making everyone look way too tall and scary in her eyes. Now it seemed one of those silly childlike things to worry about, and it wasn't like the place was too packed to be uncomfortable after all. "Ohh, so you got flavor guessing superpowers?" Leaf joined Cat in her giggle.

"No..." she admitted, seeing Cat eat the cherry and discard her empty shake. "But now I have someone to get out with" Leaf added, enveloping Cat with an awkward tight side hug that lasted just a moment. "Without anyone to do those things with I kept myself to places where... you know, I could be bare" she sighed. "It's a bit of a bummer to admit that my parents were right, but I had to get out, go to school. I've been missing on things" she looked pensive for a moment, empty green eyes affixed on the distance. A quick blink returned the shine to those emeralds, scanning around the place as they went in, stopping just after the sliding doors.

"Ahhh" Leaf gasped content. "The cool air feels incredible..." she explained, pinching her blouse and moving it a bit, trying to catch on a bit of that extra cold. "It's a nice place, although I don't think I can eat anything else..." she smiled, looking at all the food options around them. "Guide on!" she said with a smile, glad that Cat wasn't uncomfortable with her current state of braless adventure. Leaf wondered for a moment how far she could undress with Cat around, although that seemed a bit of a weird notion. She had no problem with it, and considering they had gym together the next day it was bound to happen in the locker room after all. Of course, Leaf wasn't as absentminded as to not recognize that context mattered, and a locker room was different from a private house or a public place. Realizing that it was silly to worry beforehand, specially when Cat just said she was fine with it, Leaf just followed her friend into the store.

"So much to pick from..." Leaf uttered, almost in disbelief, looking around. There were all sorts and colors there, from pieces that looked sensible and practical to ones that were more frilly and sheer. They were cute, no doubt, but Leaf doubted it was her thing, although she had almost never considered clothes from that point of view, specially underwear. As Cat tried to get some help, Leaf kept looking in that rainbow ocean, trying to make sense of the sizes and some of the most elaborate pieces. She wondered what kind and size of bra Cat was wearing, she imagined her with something cute and demure, although she had trouble picturing it. Maybe she could just ask her, but she was on a mission and she didn't want to interrupt.

"Really?" Leaf looked surprised, although she welcomed Cat's decisive nature. Applying what little knowledge she had on the issue, she grabbed a few simple pieces that were bigger in both letter and number to the one decidedly very small she had been wearing. Getting into a sizeable changing room with Cat was fun, as Leaf was going to do something that she had never done before and with a friend, so that was interesting and amusing by it's own self. "This one says 32C although I'm not sure it will fit. There is a 32D and a 34C, although the... cups look very similar. Also grabbed a 34D" she mumbled, rummaging through the labels and leaving them aside, turning to face Cat since she was the one that knew what to do.

"Hey..." Leaf frowned slightly, taking a step towards Cat and tilting her head to take a good look at her face. "It's okay, you have a couple of these too, there is nothing to be nervous about..." she tried to calm her friend, putting a hand on her shoulder. To an external observer it could be weird that the one that was going to go topless had to calm the other, but Leaf didn't think about that once, she just wanted to make sure her newfound friend wasn't weirded out by it. "They are just breasts. Tits. Boobs" Leaf tried to lighten the mood, as it seemed that jokes worked well with Cat, although she wasn't specially knowledgeable about breast lingo to keep going in her tirade.

Leaf unbuttoned her white blouse as quickly as she could, thinking that the band-aid logic applied there and the sooner she did it the better. White fabric ruffled, black hair flowed around, and soon enough Leaf left the garment in a hanger and stood topless in front of Cat. Small but rebel tufts of hair as black as the one on her head peeked from her armpits, and even if her forearms had a bit of fuzz, it wasn't much and almost disappeared against the dark skin. Her midriff looked fit, even if not muscled, Leaf's frame being quite lean. A small hint of hair, barely an ant trail could be guessed from a few inches down her navel and going down into the waist of her jeans, barely noticeable depending on the light and if you stared. The main point of focus was unavoidable as much as one wanted to avert their eyes to the periphery, and were the bigger than expected breasts perking from Leaf's chest.

As she moved and checked herself on the mirror, Leaf could see that she still had marks from her tight bra even if it had been a while and her dark skin hid them. If the skin of the easygoing naturist girl was almost like cinnamon, the small areola that surrounded her somewhat protruding nipples was like milk chocolate, taking a darker hue than the rest of her. "So..." Leaf said, hoping that Cat didn't find the whole moment all too weird. She was after all the one that decided to do it like this, so she had to be fine with it, right? Maybe she was worrying too much for nothing and all her caution was making it awkward. "What do you think? What now?" she wondered, shifting her weight a bit impatiently, making her chest move.

Cat eagerly followed alongside Leaf, accepting the awkward side hug as she smiled and blushed softly. “Maybe I do have favor guessing superpowers.” She giggled softly in return as the walked around the mall. “And you better believe you have someone to get out of the house all the time now.” She nodded excitedly. She was happy to have someone to help her get out of her own home too. She dreaded being alone at home and rather quite hated it when it came to having to deal with the small conversation and talk that she and her parents often had.

She silently wondered if other people they passed close by if anyone else had noticed Leaf’s lack of bra underneath her white blouse as the cool air refreshed their bodies from the warm air outside. Leaving the food court, she figured that if they spent enough time in the mall, they might could stop by for a bite to eat before they left. Unless Leaf had something else in mind in regards to food and where they might eat after their adventure. Maybe Leaf would want to go home and eat with her parents. She wasn’t sure. They’d just have to cross that bridge when they got there. Ending up soon at the front of the store, she watched as Leaf looked around the store as they entered, a small smile playing at her lips as they walked around the store as she watched Leaf’s facial expression at the huge amount of choices to choose from when it came to just lingerie. She made a conscious promise in her mind to make sure the dark haired girl got out more often. Starting today she would ensure Leaf had at least several adventures with Cat each week. She nodded with resolve.

Cat stood in the opposite side from Leaf in the room as the dark haired girl slowly came towards her. She shouldn’t be as nervous or freaked out about what she was about to do, but here she was, nervous and stammering as Leaf walked up to her shoulder and touched it, the soft skin touching her neck and shoulders. With the touch, she smiled and softly nodded as she exhaled, her body shaking as she worked to work out the nervousness within her body as she couldn’t help but smile a bit and then laugh at Leaf’s simple explanation of what she was about to see. It was just… she had never seen another girls breasts before. It was a first for her, but she was ready to do it as she nodded. “Right…” She nodded, sounding more confident in her voice as she nodded to Leaf to continue, looking at the various bras and back at Leaf as she clutched the tape in her right hand and mentally reminded herself that it was just a pair of breasts. “They’re just boobs. It’s okay” She reminded herself as she watched Leaf remove her blouse quickly as she stood and couldn’t help but watch. For Leaf, this was normal. For Cat, this was all brand new to her.

Leaf unbuttoned her white blouse as quickly as she could, thinking that the band-aid logic applied there and the sooner she did it the better. White fabric ruffled, black hair flowed around, and soon enough Leaf left the garment in a hanger and stood topless in front of Cat. Small but rebel tufts of hair as black as the one on her head peeked from her armpits, and even if her forearms had a bit of fuzz, it wasn't much and almost disappeared against the dark skin. Her midriff looked fit, even if not muscled, Leaf's frame being quite lean. A small hint of hair, barely an ant trail could be guessed from a few inches down her navel and going down into the waist of her jeans, barely noticeable depending on the light and if you stared. The main point of focus was unavoidable as much as one wanted to avert their eyes to the periphery, and were the bigger than expected breasts perking from Leaf's chest.

Cat stood and couldn’t help but stare and take in Leaf’s body as the girl removed her blouse as she came face to face with Leaf’s chest. She found her eyes roaming and staring at the various hairs covering the girls body, working from the girls arms up to her pits and then down onto her stomach as she tilted her head a bit. Didn’t boys call something like that a happy trail? It… it was something like that, but she wasn’t 100% sure that was what it was called. She had no close friends who were boys to ask exactly what it was as she looked over the deeply tanned body, her eyes moving finally to Leaf’s breasts, which she was now confident were larger than hers. She was impressed, and her suspicions from the day at the beach creeped back to her as she realized Leaf had no tan lines, at all. It made her nipples seem all the darker too as she wondered if the sun had helped to cause that. Leaf’s line of questioning shook her out of her staring as she watched the breasts jiggle and bounce a bit as the girl asked what was next as a deep flush of embarrassment came to her face as she looked back up at Leaf

As she moved and checked herself on the mirror, Leaf could see that she still had marks from her tight bra even if it had been a while and her dark skin hid them. If the skin of the easygoing naturist girl was almost like cinnamon, the small areola that surrounded her somewhat protruding nipples was like milk chocolate, taking a darker hue than the rest of her. "So..." Leaf said, hoping that Cat didn't find the whole moment all too weird. She was after all the one that decided to do it like this, so she had to be fine with it, right? Maybe she was worrying too much for nothing and all her caution was making it awkward. "What do you think? What now?" she wondered, shifting her weight a bit impatiently, making her chest move.

“I… oh. I’m sorry.” She stammered nervously. “I.. I was staring. S-sorry.” She said as she slowly unrolled the tape and stepped forward and smiled softly up at Leaf. “I love your tan by the way. I look like a vampire compared to you.” She laughed softly as she got close up to Leaf and wrapped the tape around the bottom of Leaf’s breasts as she brushed up against the underside of Leaf’s breasts, her hands making contact with the full and perky mounds as she tightened it. “Hmm… so. It reads 33 inches….” Catt muttered as she did the math. “Add 5 and you get 38… wow, you were really wearing a smaller bra.” She nodded as she moved the tape up, her fingers and hands brushing up against Leaf’s perky and tiny nipples as she blushed softly and tightened the tape so she could read it. “Hmm… 34…. so. 38-34 is four…. 34D.” She said a bit surprised as she looked at Leaf. “Damn girl…” She said as she blushed and started to giggle. She never cursed. She continued giggling for several moments as she looked at Leaf’s chest. “Try on that 34D… a 34C might also work.” She suggested as she looked at the girl and pile of bras they had brought into the changing room as she looked up at Leaf again. “Let’s see how those fit and once we know what works best, we can go back out there and find some more you like.” She smiled softly at the girl, less uncomfortable about being in the same room as the topless girl than she had been several minutes earlier as she reached down and pulled out her phone to check her messages and social media while Leaf worked out what was best for her.

Leaf's mouth curved into a warm smile, noticing Cat's eyes dart nervously. Was she looking at all of her or avoiding to look at the source of the trouble that brought them there? In any case it was clear she wasn't accustomed to such a view, so Leaf was partly feeling a bit guilty but also a bit happy, since Cat was having to endure that to help a friend with her bra. The shop in general and the changing rooms in particular were quite the warm places to be in contrast with the air conditioning around the mall, something understandable, but the red in Cat's normally pale face went above and beyond what the heat warranted.

All in all it seemed that her words were of some help, as Cat reacted to them even if she did so as a stuttering mess. She admitted to stare and apologized, making Leaf think that even if they were fast friends and kind of similar, they could be also very different, as she didn't mind it. "I'm sure you look perfectly fine, the cutest vampire" Leaf just blurted, joining her friend on her soft laugh. For a moment she tried to imagine how Cat looked under her clothes, natural curiosity given the situation, but as her friend grew bolder she could only think of her smile, at least until she brushed the underside of her breasts while measuring her.

"Eep!" Leaf let a short yelp escape. "The tape is a bit cold, surprised me" she confessed. She was accustomed to be naked, to even play some sports on the beach, specially in the past when she was younger, so she wasn't foreign to the accidental touch or brushing, so why was the moment feeling slightly awkward. Maybe she was just worried for Cat, how she reacted to all that lifestyle, yeah, that had to be it. "Hmph" this time she stifled the yelp as it was her nipples the ones that got the cold tape touch. Leaf was caught by surprise, more for Cat's swearing than the mention of her size. "I told you it was tight!" she couldn't help but join in the giggling, making the topic of discussion sway a bit. "I'll do, thank you for the help" she said, the laughs stopping to an affectionate smile.

"Lets see..." Leaf mumbled, more for herself than anyone else, taking the 34C and trying it on. She worked it on her, slowly and carefully as it wasn't something she did often, but once she had everything in place her dark flesh spilled over the top. The end result was an eye catching even if quite awkward cleavage, but it was clear by Leaf's expression that it wasn't what she wanted for sure. "So weird... and still too much of a squeeze..." she said, turning around from Cat to the mirror, checking herself. "Maybe this one..." Leaf got rid of the 34C, even if she had still a bit of trouble unhooking herself, but she managed to get the bigger cup on her. This time her breasts weren't crushed, and yet they seemed to fill the cups perfectly, so it seemed to be the size she needed. "It's not better than wearing nothing, but it's comfortable and a huge leap compared to the straitjacket I was wearing" Leaf joked. "For doing sports and such it should be even better than wearing nothing, that's for sure..." she said, happy that she could have some support in active situations without feeling trapped.

Another struggle later she managed to get rid of the bra, putting her blouse back. "While you were chasing attendants I noticed a few things that I may like" Leaf commented. "My main need are sports bras for gym... but maybe I could also pick a couple of more normal ones? For when I wear..." Leaf paused, looking down at her own blouse. "Well, something like this. It's not like it's sheer but..." she commented, not knowing how other people may take that she was wearing that without a bra underneath. "Once we pick and buy a few, I can change into one of them in a bathroom or something if needed" she commented, not wanting to put Cat into an embarrassing spot.

Cat smiled slowly at her friend, she noticed Leaf’s bright green eyes danced and seemed to follow her own hazel eyes as she looked over Leaf’s body once more before she began, unable to stifle a giggle at Leaf’s response as her face flushed even a little more. “The cutest vampire ” Cat played back in her head as she bit her lips and smiled softly up at the slightly taller girl as she nodded slowly. Did Leaf think that she was cute? She blushed softly and quickly shook her head, clearing her mind of the thoughts as she focused on measuring Leaf’s breasts as she bit on her lip, wanting to get it right for her dark haired friend as she focused.

“Sorry!” Cat quickly apologized as the feminine yelp echoed across the room. The tape was quite cool to the touch, but she hadn’t figured how it might could have felt to the touch of a pair of sensitive breasts as she looked up at Leaf and smiled apologetically as she finished measuring the underside of her firm mounds as she moved up to her nipples. As she measured them, she noticed just how dark they were as she blushed. She had some questions, but felt awkward asking them immediately as she apologized again. “Sorry!” She blushed and giggled softly alongside Leaf as she stood back up straight and nodded, smiling softly up at the girl. “It was no trouble at all. I’m sorry I was so nervous about doing something so simple.” She admitted with a still nervous laugh as she sat down on a bench in the changing room and watched Leaf survey the bras.

Cat watched as the dark haired girl picked up the smaller cup size and hooked it seemingly frustrated around her chest, enveloping and encasing her breasts. Even though the measurement worked, it still looked a little tight, her breasts threatening to spill out of the top as she noticed Leafs obvious discomfort and displeasure as she turned and looked in the mirror. Cat watched from behind as Leaf looked at herself in the mirror, staying silent as she found her eyes wandering Leaf’s dark and tanned body. Her jeans hugged her slim figure yet still provided a looseness to them as she blushed and quickly looked up as Lead turned back around. Cat couldn’t help but smile a bit at Leaf’s trouble undoing the bra as she picked up the larger cup size and nodded, laughing at the straitjacket remark. “That’s true for sure.” She giggled softly. She stood and nodded as she waited for Leaf to gather her things together and slip back on her bra.

“I’m glad you found something you liked.” Cat nodded with a soft smile. “Go ahead and go pick out some stuff. If you can’t find any good sports bras here, we can always check at the sports store when we go there for some gym stuff.” She suggested as she unlocked the door to the changing room and walked out with Leaf. She’d save her questions for when they were walking to the next store. “I’ll meet you at the front of the store in fifteen minutes, okay?” She said with a smile. “I might get some stuff myself.” She said as she looked around the store. “See you soon!” She smiled and left Leaf to find her own lingerie as she wandered the store herself. Soon enough, fifteen minutes had passed and Cat held a cute little Victoria’s Secret bag full of several different colored matching bras and panties. She had to learn to exercise more fiscal restraint, but they were all soooo cute and she just couldn’t help herself. She waited anxiously at the front of the store for Leaf to exit so they could head to the sports store next. She wondered what all Leaf had bought herself as she idly checked her phone for the lack of messages she had as she browsed Tumblr.

"Eh... ah... okay!" Leaf nodded a bit unsure as Cat went away to look for underwear of her own. She thought that Cat would help her pick, but maybe it was better that way so she could pick what she wanted without pressure, after all Cat had already helped her a lot and deserved a bit of space of her own. For a moment it crossed her mind that Cat didn't want to show her what kind or perhaps size of underwear she got, but that line of thought didn't last long. Cat knew that she wouldn't judge her, right? She had to, Leaf decided, sure that her friend just needed some intimacy. It wasn't as they were going to be separated for long after all.

Even in the somewhat limited world of sport bras, it seemed that Leaf had many shapes to pick from, so she ended up picking a cross strap black one that looked comfy, a racerback pink one that seemed to be quite tight and something she didn't quite expect, a white and black one that closed with a zipper on front. Leaf noticed that there were also tight looking bottoms around and something they called sport panties, but she was done in the sporty front for the time being. It was somewhat odd that after all the measuring some of them only came with a general size, making Leaf pick M, but others did come with the precise indication so she could put that 34D knowledge to use. Perhaps the difference in sizing was because some of them didn't almost look like underwear? Leaf didn't know.

Leaf's approach to the everyday section after she avoided entirely the most sultriest and impractical looking part of the shop didn't differ so much from her take on the sports bra selection. She did avoid anything that looked too structured or said push up in any part of the label, so she ended up picking more than half a dozen everyday bras in basic colors with matching panties, these last ones in a more varied fashion. Just a couple of them were a bit bare in the back, most of them being colorful but plain and a couple being more boyish since they seemed to fit with the sporty bras she picked. She thought her underwear shopping finished, but a set of lacy black bra and panties caught her attention, so she added them to her wardrobe renewal project.

"I'm done, sorry for making you wait!" Leaf said enthusiastically as she went out of the store with a sizeable bag that seemed quite full. "I got a bit of everything, if you find a bathroom I can change into one of them so I can take it for a test drive" she said, eyeing Cat's bag from time to time. "Can I see what you got?" she asked, still a bit unsure about the reasoning behind Cat going shopping by herself. Leaf's green eyes went from the bag to the phone, as Cat was looking at it once more. It wasn't something to worry about, if anything the weird one was her that barely paid any attention to the gadget, but Leaf was still learning about Cat and what it meant to go with a friend to the mall.

Cat smiled as she stood up as Leaf exited the store. Her eyes strayed down to the much larger bag as she wondered just how much her new friend had bought as she laughed a bit. The bag almost looked heavier than Leaf. “Oh… what’d I buy?” She repeated the question as she looked into her own bag and retrieved several things. “I bought a couple of bras and like two pairs of panties.” She explained as she pulled out a sports bra, it was an almost black, but had splashes of blue all over it. “I only got one sports bra, as I already have some.” She explained as she pulled out a dark red bra with matching dark red panties. She also pulled out a simple white bra before pulling out her last item, a simple yet little pair of purple lace panties, which she would have never even glanced at if her mother had been in the store with her. In fact, she was embarrassed by purchasing something that could be as revealing as it was. she blushed softly before quickly stuffing them back into her bag and slipping her phone back into her purse as she looked at Leaf. “Ready to get going?” She flashed her hazel eyes into Leaf’s own bright green ones as she picked her bag up off the ground and began walking towards the sports store.

“I.. I was thinking.” She stammered softly. “If you don’t want to… well if you don’t want to wear a bra, I… well it wouldn’t bother me.” She blurted out nervously as she glanced in Leaf’s direction as they began walking across the mall towards the sports store that Cat had in mind. Quickly changing wheelhouses and trying not to sound overly awkward, she looked at Leaf’s dark brown skin. “Okay… I have a couple questions.” She said as they turned a corner to walk to a different end of the mall. “I.. really love your tan.” She commented as they walked. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Leaf’s breasts bouncing every which way as they did so. It was obvious, especially since Cat knew, that the girl wasn’t wearing a bra. “Does the sun like… extra tan your nipples?” She asked curiously as she blushed a bit, finding it hard to believe she had asked such a question. “And… well when you’re at the beach… naked and what not.” She said in a hushed tone so passerby’s wouldn’t here. “Aren’t you worried you’ll get sand in places where it doesn’t need to be?” She asked as she giggled softly at the silly and admittedly innocent question.

She waited for Leaf to answer her question as they arrived in front of a bathroom area as Cat pointed down the hall. “If you want to take one of them for a ‘test drive’” She paused to giggle at Leaf’s silly comment she had made minutes before. “There are bathrooms down that way.” She instructed as she frowned a bit. “Thought don’t feel like you have to do that for me… if you don’t wanna wear a bra because of being a naturist and what not, then it’s totally up to you. I’m the only one close enough to see and know you aren’t wearing one. And frankly, I’ve already seen the goods.” She said as her face flushed as she realized what she had just said as the redhead dissolved into a fit of giggles. “Sorry.” She laughed harder as she snorted, which only caused her to giggle even louder and harder as she coughed and tried to compose herself once more, holding her side a bit. “I.. I don’t. I don’t know why I thought that was so funny.” She laughed softly, wiping tears from her eyes as she stood back up and smiled at Leaf. If you wanna go change, I’ll be over on those benches doodling when you come out.” She nodded to the girl with a smile.

Leaf looked at what Cat had gotten for herself, suddenly noticing that they could have accidentally buy matching underwear but it didn't happen, although she didn't quite mind. It seemed that it wasn't that Cat wanted privacy about her undergarments, so Leaf thought that it was just that her friend wanted to give her a bit of space and that was all. "Those don't look practical, although they don't have always to be, right?" Leaf wondered, an honest question more than looking for mutual understanding in her friend. "I also got something different from most of my things" she said, rummaging through colorful but practical underwear until she retrieved the lacy black set she got at the last minute. The top was almost like a camisole that stopped a couple inches below the breasts, a flowery design decorating it, while the bottom had the same frilly nature although the piece was almost like a pair of shorts. "I don't know why I got it, but I found it pretty. Don't even know if it will suit me or when to wear it" Leaf confessed with a shrug.

"Oh, thank you" Leaf smiled, as Cat insisted that her lack of bra didn't bother her. "Oh? You do? Don't hesitate, ask whatever" she reassured her friend as she followed around the mall, mostly looking at Cat but sometimes getting distracted by her surroundings. "Thank you! But that's not quite a question" she giggled, as Cat seemed to be really appreciative of her tan. She had made a comment about her own pale skin before, but Leaf found it cute, although she didn't repeat it since she wanted to interrupt Cat as little as possible. Leaf tried not to giggle at how Cat blushed and hushed while asking her questions, but once she had finished and giggled a bit Leaf couldn't help but join her for a moment in a girly laugh.

"Well, I'm already a bit dark skinned myself, although part of it is the tan for sure" Leaf started to answer, since she had a bit of a darker skin from her father. "And yeah, they need a bit of care since they are sensitive, but being just covered by skin, they get tanned too" she said, avoiding mentioning them without noticing. "As for the sand thing, being careful can't hurt, although I always sit on a towel just to save me from making by ass cheeks look covered in breadcrumbs" she joked. "But no, unless you are doing something weird like splits it shouldn't get inside, if that's what you meant" Leaf finished answering.

"Nice to know" Leaf winked an eye as Cat pointed her to the bathrooms and told her that she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to. Before Leaf could say a thing, Cat caused herself an unstoppable fit of giggles by referring to Leaf breasts as 'the goods', something that with her contagious laugh soon infected Leaf as she started to laugh as well. "Me neither" Leaf admitted to be a bit at a loss when it came to the reason behind that moment, "but that's why it works, right?" she added, smiling at how bright the fleeting tears made Cat's hazel eyes shine. "Nice, I'll be back as soon as I fight one of these on" Leaf nodded, "that way I can see if they really fit me, as I will have to wear them once in a while" she reasoned. "Oh, and if you need a nude model sometime, just ask" Leaf voiced as the idea crossed her mind after Cat saying she was going to doodle a bit, turning around and going to the bathrooms before Cat could answer.

Aware of how weird it could look if she changed in the open even if she was in the women's bathroom, Leaf got into a stall that was way smaller than the shop's changing room and made things harder. It took her longer than it should, but soon enough she managed to remove the labels and such from a quite simple white bra that wouldn't look weird through the blouse over it and got out of the bathroom not only dressed, but also supported. "Hey, it works" Leaf said once out, doing a couple of jumps in place. "And it's not as uncomfortable as I'd have thought" she admitted.

Cat watched as Leaf rummaged through her own large bag of lingerie that the dark haired girl had purchased inside the store. The girl certainly hadn’t spared any expense when it came to buying things, and she wondered just how much Leaf had purchased as she watched her pull out the dark black set of lingerie out of the pink back as her eyes widened a bit. She hadn’t seen that in the store, and she couldn’t ever really see herself wearing that if she was being honest, but if Leaf thought it cute, who was Cat to disagree with her on that? She nodded softly and smiled as she watched Leaf place it back into the bag. “It is quite pretty… perhaps you could wear it to bed time if you ever felt the need to wear clothes at home.” She shrugged, wondering why she had even suggested such an idea since Leaf has mentioned that she didn’t do so at home except in specific cases and instances where she might need to.

Cat blushed again as Leaf called her out. It wasn’t really a question, was it? She wondered quietly as she quietly scolded herself bit as she looked at her much more pale skin as her eyes glanced back over at Leaf’s own dark skin. “Oh…” She listened to Leaf’s explanation about how they got to be so tanned when they were also covered by skin. She likely just needed to apply some sun screen to the skin to help prevent the burning of the skin as she listened to the answer of the second question, smiling softly at Leaf’s simple explanation. “You know… that makes sense.” Cat said slowly as she thought again back to the afternoon at the beach. She had to tell Leaf…. She wanted to, but when? “Having a towel would help, yea.” She nodded with a soft smile at her friend as they continued to walk towards the opposite end of the mall, blushing softly at the silliness of her questions as they walked.

Once Cat had gotten over her giggle fit, she stood back up straight, her face red from laughing so hard as she nodded and shrugged at Leaf. She still wasn’t sure what had possessed her to say what she had, and why she thought what she had said was just so funny. “Go make that fight and win.” She said jokingly alongside Leaf as her friend turned and began walking down the hallways to the bathroom, but not before she heard the comment that left her speechless and her jaw hanging in shock at what Leaf had said as she slowly walked over and sat on the bench, pulling her pad out and doodling quietly. She had never drawn people before. Only squirrels and other scurrying animals that were fortunate to cross her path behind the house. She had always wanted to one day draw people, but hadn’t figured that Leaf would suggest being a model… let alone a nude model. She sat quietly in thought as she waited for Leaf to come back out, chewing on the shaft of her pencil as she daydreamed.

Cat looked back up as she heard the bounding of footsteps headed in her direction as she stood and stuffed her mini drawing pad back into her purse, laughing a bit at Leaf showing off the successful nature and support of the bra holding her breasts up without being too tight around them. “That’s good.” She laughed softly as she stood and resumed walking with Leaf. “I… I was thinking of what you had said…. I’ve never done nude models before.” She said slowly as they walked up into the sports store, full of leggings and yoga pants and other things as well. “Though… I’d like to sketch and draw you… clothed at first, but maybe soon once I get comfortable drawing people… w-we could try doing it nude?” She suggested as she pulled Leaf into the store, hiding her blushing face as they walked in. “I’ll let you find what you like here. We have no gym dress code, so anything is okay. I’ll stay with you here unlike how I did in the last shop.” She smiled softly at Leaf and gestured for her to continue.

Leaf happily followed Cat around, relieved because now she had learned that a bra didn't have to mean the torture she had been suffering and perhaps that way she could ease her friend's awkwardness. It was true that Cat was dealing with Leaf's lifestyle quite nicely, as she had found in the redhead girl an understanding friend that had been tremendously helpful and it was still supporting her. Leaf felt a bit odd since it was a somewhat like wasn't doing anything for Cat and it was a bit unfair, so as the artist stuttered something about being thinking about the nude modeling, Leaf's eyes shone bright. "Oh! I'd love to help with that, I guess it can be somewhat of a struggle to find someone to pose, count with me" she commented. Leaf herself didn't know a lot about art, but part of who she was and how she acted was based on the belief of the beauty of the human body, so given that it was a common topic in painting, she was more than glad to help with it.

"Hmm?" Leaf strummed, as Cat seemed to have some objections with that. "Sure, its fine!" she said, happy that her qualms were no big issue. If her friend wanted to draw her first dressed, she was fine to do so, as she still struggled with the notion of nudity. "I just thought it was commonplace, it's somewhat funny that it's the artist and not the model having second thoughts about the nakedness..." she giggled, wrapping Cat in a brief but tight one armed hug over the redhead's shoulders. "Colorful..." Leaf mused, looking around the sport gear shop, as many of the outfits were quite bright colored, specially the ones made for night running, made with visibility as a priority.

"No dress code? So I could do gym nude?" Leaf joked, trying to keep her composure. "Just kidding, just kidding..." she giggled. "Thank you for sticking with me, I don't want to get anything that looks goofy or weird, just being practical" she nodded. The selection of leggings and yoga pants seemed ample, although in some cases Leaf had trouble telling them apart. "Some of these in black and navy blue should be fine, right?" she wondered, looking for her friend's advice. "At least my pants' size is more or less fine" she argued, "so no need for you to measure my butt" Leaf smiled, tapping her bottoms. Those pants were also stretchy, so they should be nice and comfy to wear for exercise. Leaf preferred free flowing clothes than tight ones, although there was an outfit for each moment. "I could get some shorts too for warm weather, right?" Leaf commented, eyeing a couple of those, also in very basic colors. "At least that way I can have my legs free, what do you think?" she looked to her friend for advice once more.

"I'll need some shirts as well, right? At least some that match the color of the sport bras I bought" she doubted. "I mean, I'd be fine just with the bra, but I don't want to bother anyone so... shirt time it is" Leaf decided. "They seem comfy looking after all" she commented, having an easier time on that shop than with the underwear. It wasn't like Leaf worried much if anything about what the other girls wore, but it was somewhat true that she didn't want to wear anything inappropriate out of lack of knowledge, specially if she would embarrass Cat by doing so.

Cat continued to walk with Leaf, her mind running with options as to what the dark haired girl had just offered herself as a model for cat to practice with. She bit her lip as she heard Leaf’s affirmative answer as she blushed a bit. She’d love to help? She was offering… it’d be rude to turn down the offer, she looked over and slowly nodded as she found her own gaze staring deep down into Leaf’s bright green eyes as she blushed and nodded once more. “It is really difficult to find some models.” The redhead said in agreement with Leaf as she nodded. “I’d love to have you do that… maybe we can do it after school one day this week?” She suggested as she wondered where they would go. To her trail? To Leaf’s home? Or perhaps they would go somewhere else different entirely.

Cat giggled softly at Leaf’s lighthearted remark as she leaned into the side-arm hug, sighing softly as she wrapped her own arm around Leaf as they continued walking through the mall. “I.. guess it is commonplace.” She shrugged and laughed a bit, though I wouldn’t consider myself an artist just yet, just one that’s aspiring to be someone.” She explained with another shrug, lifting the strap up on her purse as she readjusted it as they arrived in front of the store. “Colorful indeed. That’s workout clothing for you.” She smiled a bit as they headed into the store, which wasn’t terribly busy later in the afternoon

Cat laughed and couldn’t help but giggle along with Leaf. “No, you silly goof.” She said as she laughed a bit, a hand moving to her side. “I still haven’t completely recovered from my laughing spell from earlier.” She giggled and tried to calm herself down a bit more as she followed Leaf through the store. Nodding, Cat smiled. “They should be fine. Our school is pretty lax when it comes to gym attire.” She said with a smile, giggling softly at Leaf’s suggestion that she wouldn’t have to measure her new friends butt. “You’re too much, Leaf.” She laughed softly. “I think you should get a couple pairs of leggings or yoga pants and then an ample supply of shorts too.” She said as she looked over the wide array of selection available to Leaf through the store. Grabbing some navy leggings off the rack, as well as a pair of dark purple and plain black, she handed them to Leaf. “Those should work…” She mused as she walked up to the shorts, picking out a pair of pink, blue, green and black shorts for Leaf. “That should do it for those.” She commented as she followed Leaf over to the shorts.

Cat followed her friend to the shirt section as she perused the section herself, looking at the selection. She didn’t need anything else. She wanted one of everything, but there’s no way she could afford even a quarter of the store. “Shirts are next!” She called out with a smile. “Sports shirts are much more comfortable than regular clothes.” She nodded with a smile as she followed Leaf, letting the dark haired girl pick out her own choice of shirts as she had the sports bras to know what colors to get, so she’d stay back and let Leaf work. “So… where’d you want to head to next?” She asked curiously. “I figured we could just go to one of the department stores if you’re looking for more everyday wear.” She suggested as she followed behind the taller girl, holding the shorts and leggings in her hand to allow Leaf free hands to check for shirts.

"After school this week? Fine!" Leaf nodded, happy to not only spend more time with her friend, but also help her somehow after everything she was doing for her. It wasn't like she had offered to model as some kind of way to return the favor, but it just seemed something that an artist like Cat could use, so Leaf was happy to do so. Seeing her gears grind as she made plans, watching her smile and blush when an idea pleased her or joining in her giggles when something was amusing delighted Leaf, almost not believing how lucky she had been meeting Cat.

"If you do it for fun it's fine, and if you want to get better at it it's fine as well" Leaf added as Cat talked about her artistic drive. "I guess that I haven't found my thing yet, just trying new things" she said, not sounding dejected as some could be, just hope in her voice. Focusing at the shopping task was hard at first, as both girls had trouble doing more than laughing at silly jokes. Gym attire's didn't worry her much, and Leaf was terribly thankful of having Cat there to help with it, so it was going at a pretty good pace. "Nice..." she mumbled, picking up the leggings that Cat passed to her, tilting her head at the selection of shorts. "You did guess right with the chocolate shake, so I'll trust you with these" Leaf smiled, holding the pink ones among the bunch of shorts Cat handed her. It wasn't like she didn't like pink, it just seemed the kind of selection she would probably never make for herself, but at the same time the whole day was about new things, right?

Picking shirts that matched wasn't as easy as Leaf had figured out, thinking that it was a good idea since that way she wouldn't show her bra through them. It wasn't like she cared, but her parents told her to be aware of others and not inconvenience them, so she made the effort to search and pick some that would go nicely with her sport bra selection. "These ones will do" she stated triumphant, once she managed to find the ones that she was looking for. "Time to dump all of this in a register and keep going" she looked around, trying to find where the way out was, as she had been ended disoriented.

"Sure, I want to be a bit more picky with those" Leaf agreed. "Although I'll need your help to find out what suits me" she admitted, having mostly wore what felt unobtrusive or just nothing all her life, all of her wardrobe basically picked by her mother. "I like things like feel like a second skin, I don't mind tight but jeans seem a bit too... stiff?" she tried to explain, "it's troublesome moving with these" Leaf added, as the ones she was wearing clung to her. "I like the opposite too, stuff that's... flowy?" she tried to explain, making wavy gestures with her hands once she had dumped her clothes on the register for the employee to ring them. "Sundresses and such, I guess" she shrugged, not being very knowledgeable about what such shops offered.

"I'm sure we can find a few nice things" Leaf smiled, dragging yet another bag with her, her eyes gleaming to try new clothes. If things went as well as with the underwear, she should find herself with way more comfortable clothes that the outdated and ill fitting things she wore. "Maybe something cool, and something cute..." she mumbled, wondering what kind of clothes would look good on her. "Maybe even something to pose with?" she wondered out loud, although for modeling any clothes should work, but she was open to letting Cat pick what she could wear.

“I’m sure you’ll find your niche soon enough.” Cat smiled with a promise to her newfound friend. “Often times people come into their talents at different points in their lives, so I wouldn’t worry. I’m sure there’s plenty that you’re quite good at.” She said, flashing the dark haired girl a wide smile. “Sure… maybe we can do Wednesday or Thursday or something.” Cat nodded as she bit her lip. It’d be nice to have an actual person to try and sketch. It was increasingly hard to try and draw the furry little creatures that ran around her feet or the birds that perched on the branches above that would often fly away to chase other feathered and flying creatures as well. She watched Leaf’s curious expressions as she handed her the leggings and other clothing as she laughed and nodded. “There you go, think of this as another chocolate shake and fries incident.” She giggled softly as they continued to browse the store for other items that Leaf might have needed for the next days gym class or just other items that Leaf might have needed in general.

Cat nodded as she smiled and watched the girl at the register ring up their clothing before nodding at Leaf’s explanation of what she was looking for in new clothing. She had a feeling it would take a trip to just one outlet store to find some of the items it seemed that the slightly older girl was looking for in an addition to her new wardrobe as Leaf finished checking out as the two girls grabbed their bags and were soon on their way out of the store. Soon enough, Cat had taken Leaf to the other opposite end of the mall once more, trudging along with their bags into a chain clothing store where they were able to find some of the items that Leaf had mentioned she had wanted. They found some flowy dresses that would be deemed dress code appropriate in the correct length for a dress allowed by the school administrators. They found some other pants that weren’t tight but also weren’t loose as well as finding a couple of nice blouses, hopefully giving Leaf an adequate amount of updated outfit space for Leaf’s closet. Cat hoped that Leaf had as much fun as she had, as they had shared some more silly little jokes between one another as well as learning a little more about one another as they enjoyed and entertained one another.

Soon enough, and a couple of quick stops into some other smaller stores to check if they might have needed anything else, they were each headed out back towards the area of the parking lot where Cat had parked her car. Cat was carrying a couple bags of her own, but was also carrying some of Leaf’s as well as they trudged along towards Old Rusty. “Well, I hope we’ve got enough to fill your closet, not that I’d imagine it was full to begin with.” Cat quipped jokingly as they arrived to her car, stuffing their bags into the trunk space which was cluttered with several beach towels as well as volleyballs and soccer balls as she moved them aside to make room for Leaf’s items as they climbed back into her car as she started it.

“It’s pretty late…” Cat commented as she eyed the time on her watch. The clock on her car was defunct and off by several hours and was un-fixable due to several of the buttons to fix it having fallen off months before. “Do you want to grab some dinner somewhere or would you rather me just take you back right now? My parents don’t really care what time I return as long as I’m home before midnight.” She explained as she pulled back out onto the busy boulevard, made even busier by rush hour traffic and people trying to get home from work. “Anything in particular you’re craving?” She asked as pulled up to a stoplight, taking the chance to be stopped to roll down her window and enjoy the slightly cooled breeze blowing through her car as she turned to face Leaf, curious as to what the dark haired girl wanted to do as she stared into her bright green eyes.

From one clothes rack to another, the visit to the clothes store was a tornado of fabrics and colors, the two girls trapped in a kaleidoscope of choices both practical and whimsical, the first pick forgotten by the time they grabbed the fourth one. The end result was in plain sight for all to see, as not only Leaf had to drag around a veritable bouquet of shopping bags, but also needed Cat's help to carry some of them. She had certainly gone along with the vibe, being closer to hit the limit that she was imposed more than she would have thought that morning. If it wasn't for Cat it wouldn't just have been a miserable day, but probably going to shop alone would have been an experience that would have left Leaf morose. Instead of that, she not only had a lovely and funny friend, but also so much needed help on the dressing front, as her clothes were awfully outdated in both style and size.

"Emptying the closet of old, small, ugly things and filling it with this is going to be crazy" Leaf sighed with a small smile on her face, dragging the bags along the parking lot. "I have some, but what I'm wearing was the best so..." she said, shrugging on her not quite fitting blouse and way too tight jeans. "Oh!" gasped surprised while leaving the shopping bags on the trunk. "You are beach ready all the time!" Leaf admired the balls and towels on the car. "The only thing missing is a swimsuit, unless you wear one under your clothes" she faking a peek, although as far as Leaf was concerned, she was always ready for the beach. Once the results of the shopping spree were dumped on Old Rusty's ample trunk, Leaf slumped on the car seat, since as fun as it had be, a wardrobe renewal certainly was a tiring task.

"Time passed so fast..." Leaf hummed as Cat looked at her watch. "Hmmm..." she considered, not wanting to let Cat go yet but acknowledging that it had been quite the crazy day. Her green eyes opened wide as she looked at Cat's warm hazelnut ones with an idea. "Since your parents are so lenient..." she started. "Can we do both?" a small pause made Leaf aware she had to explain it. "You can both take me home since you have all my clothes in the back and we can have dinner at the same time. I'll warn dad that you are coming for dinner" she said cheery, starting to rummage through her backpack. "Providing you agree. Please? Pretty please?" she comically begged, managing to find her phone and waiting for a positive answer. Once she got what she wanted, Leaf managed to clumsily send a message to her father about the extra person for dinner. "Any allergies or particular dislikes?" she asked, eager to please.

"I hope you like the place..." Leaf mumbled a bit concerned, fiddling with her phone until she managed to set a route to guide Cat to her home. Once they were closer she wouldn't need it, but even if it wasn't that far assistance was needed for Leaf and manage to find the best route back home. "It's just some dinner, nothing weird..." she said, looking a bit weird, as if she was nervous or concerned even if she wasn't struggling with her phone anymore. The road there wasn't long nor complicated, so Leaf could soon ditch her phone into her backpack once more and guide Cat herself, pointing her where to go. Leaf's house turned out to be awfully close to the beach, a somewhat strange but modern looking house that looked weirder the closer they were, even if the place itself was quite sizeable. Strangely shaped house aside, almost something that was out of the cover of a science fiction pulp novel, Cat could notice a vegetable garden of sorts to once of the sides of the house, not to mention that most of the two storied building was covered in solar panels that gave it even more of an alien spaceship look.

"Home sweet home" Leaf sighed, content but still a bit tense. "I know, I know. She's out of the city for a few days, but when you meet my mom don't ask her about the house if you don't want an architect giving you a long talk about sustainability and responsibility" she commented, getting out of the car once Cat parked it on the driveway. It seemed that their arrival didn't go unnoticed, as the front door opened to reveal a youthful looking middle aged man with a purple apron covering some simple white shirt and black slacks. Father and daughter greeted each other with a couple kisses on the cheeks, and soon it was obvious how much Leaf took over her father. Not only he had a dark skin and hair similar to his daughter, but as he approached to offer Cat a handshake, she could see that even if brighter, his eyes were as green as Leaf's.

"You must be Catherine" the man said up close, speaking English with a bit of an accent. It seemed that Leaf had managed to tell him her name on the phone. "Jordi Washington" he introduced himself, the name clearly foreign sounding. "Welcome to our house, is there any shopping bags I can help with?" he asked, waiting with a smile, simpler and more open than Leaf's playful one.

Back
Top Bottom