Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

Nalia was a bit disturbed by his sudden glowing and transforming. She did feel marvellous under him, feeling his body pounding away at her, his cock pummelling her rather relentlessly and finally her breasts gave in and released her demon milk. The white fluid zipped into his mouth as she groaned out, feeling the ziplines of milk shoot from her. His suction was strong, like a child's and it was exciting to her to get his reaction, which quickly became a kiss, allowing her to taste her own, seemingly sweetened milk. She was truthfully clamped down and now out of options, she cried out, and her cunt soon released it's own love tonic, quickly coating his bulked cock.

Lawrence felt her orgasam and he moaned out as he came as well shooting his own cum deep into her insides, filling up her pussy walls with his seed before his body finally began to dim and his body went back to normal as he stood there panting above her as he looked down blushing when he seemed to almost wake up from a dream. He gulped a bit as he realized what had just happened... he had lost control... of everything... all thanks to lust for her and now... he had just cum inside a demoness... He pulled from her and he moved to lay back down the way he had before shaking his head slightly as he was shocked at himself... he looked at his hands, he was shaking like a madman and he never thought he could lose control like that... But there it was... he had lost control of himself and his magic all in one and he had fucked a demoness... he was unclean... he shook his head as he actually began to cry slightly. "I will not lose control again" he swore to himself.

"Aaugh..." She moaned as he slowly pulled away from her, she had shut her eyes tightly, feeling the fluid fill her shortly after she climaxed herself. "Ugh... wow... I'm truthfully a little tired right now..." She said, laughing quietly, feeling between her legs to realize that he had actually released quite a lot inside her. You know... I am a demoness... but I'm not exactly a succubus... I don't consume semen... all the time... you could get me pregnant..." She said with a smirk. "Wouldn't that be a wonder..." She usually didn't sleep, but the underworld was much different. Sleep wasn't exactly neccessary there, on earth, it was. "I am going to close my eyes for a while... with all that sperm inside me, I'm sure one of those little guys will find his way home..." She chuckled again. "We should play some more... next time, I'll be the dominant one..." And before long, she fell asleep completely, resting as a human would.

When she said that she could get pregnant his mind went blank, his body froze and if she looked at his face it was clear that his skin turned pale from that. "Pregnant?" he thought as he lay there completely awake now. "my first born child... would be that of a demon?" he was shaking a bit as he lay there now, his mind racing as he then just cried harder, oh how far he had fallen, he cursed himself again and again and fell asleep after a while having slightly worn himself out. Though he tossed and turned a bit in his sleep, having bad dreams of his son or daughter... about them being a demon and... well things only got worse from there.

Eventually the two were both alseep, as what little was left of the night became day. It was time for them to leave from that camp, and continue on Nalia's quest which she wasn't exactly explaining 100% to Lawrence.

Nalia was the first one awake. She got out of bed, feeling unusually refreshed after sleeping for the six hours. She noticed Lawrence still asleep and smirked. "Aw... he looks like a baby." She came closer to him, watching him in absolute sleep and slowly brought her nipple towards his lips. She wasn't sure how he'd react, but most children just felt the tip of a nipple or bottle against their lips and almost immediately welcomed it. She was doing it for fun, and to torture him since he seemed to feel bad about the previous night.

And much to the delight of the demon he did feel the presence of her nipple and like a small child he reached his head and lips forward until they wrapped around her nipple, hell he suckled on her tit for a little bit before his eyes opened and he then almost spat it out as he backed up some "Demon... stop these tricks" he looked up at her seemed both embarressed and a little frustrated. He was still mad that he had lost control... but he was blaming her.. in his head it was all her fault... all her fault that he lost controll... and that she might now be pregnant with his child

"OW!" She yelled when he suddenly awoke. "Be careful with me! I lactate!" She said, quickly turning and forming herself her usual wear. "I was just trying to be nice to you. Nothing quite like a warm sip of milk to wake you... but fine. I suppose I'll just save it for someone who truly does appreciate it." She said, smirking. "Now lets get ready to leave, these men don't welcome us here anymore, and we do have a job to do. Well, I do. Your job is to keep me alive, and have sex with me when I tell you to. Or you can surprise me, since after all, us demons are VERY fertile, I'm sure a load like yours will produce the cutest of babies. We can name him Almehaigor, like my fifth's overlord's grandfather's favorite pupil's name." She said, laughing naturally, which made her pretty beautiful, but the shit she talked about that entire time was nothing less than psychotic.

He growled as he said "I will not be tricked... I will not lose control like last night" he began to sit up getting his robes back on as he felt really dirty because he was so turned on by her, but the fact she wanted to use his child... it made his entire body shudder as he stood and finished getting dressed before he gathered the other things they had and he began to head out the door, not looking at her... He was clearly worried he had gotten her pregnant.

"Why don't you be a little more grateful to me? We are alive, we are well, we had sex, and our stomachs are somewhat full still... why are you in such a baby mood? Why don't you just enjoy what we have an help me. I haven't even told you the specifics of my quest. Not sure if I want to."

"I am more afraid to ask..." he told her 'and besides you have no shame... you made me fuck you last night... all of that teasing... I may not have a church but I am still a priest..." he was trying to take the high ground but in truth it was not really working "I don't care, let's just keep moving" he said as he wanted to stop looking at her at the moment... the sight of her was turning him on slightly... and while the idea of a demon holding his baby appauled him... the thought of a woman of that beauty holding it slightly turned him on. He was lost and confused... all he wanted was to get things back to normal... and if finishing her quest would do it then so be it.

Nalia laughed quietly, "I didn't make you do anything... you took your nice hard cock and shoved it right down inside me. You did that ALL ON YOUR OWN..." She chuckled again, "But don't worry, if you want... we'll never do it again. I can promise you that..." She licked the left edge of her mouth as the finally exited the camp. "Come. We have ways to go yet my little priest. Why don't you tell me something? Did it feel good? Seriously though? Seduction and manipulation are arts I have supposedly mastered, but what good is it to know how to seduce a man, if my pussy isn't the absolute best thing he's ever had? Come now, let me know the truth... your cum filled me up a lot." She giggled, "I imagine it was super tight then?"

He bit his bottom lip and he looked away, but after a bit he almost seemed to be nodding subcouncously. In truth he did want to at least tell her he liked it, but he also didn't. He did not want to be taken advantage of, he did not want any demon of hell to ever bare his children... he slightly shook a bit as he tried to keep himself from talking to her right now, to concentrate on something else.

"It's okay sweetheart. Don't forget that I'm counting on you to be at your best. If me sleeping with you is going to make you a big pussy, then forget it ever happened. Let's get moving. We have tons of ground to cover." She said in a rather mean tone. She sounded pretty serious about it that time.

It shocked him when she did talk serious but he just sighed a bit and he followed after her as he began to just think about everything... he could not believe what had happened... did... did he break his vow to god? was he even a priest anymore? he really had no clue... hell if he could just speak to god... ask what is going on? maybe he would feel better but now... his entire body just felt happy and sad, just conflicting emotions.

The majority of the day was mainly travel by foot. Nalia seemed to know eactly where she was going, but didn't stop for breaks until near dusk.

"Okay." She turned towards him. "What do you think we should do. It's getting dark."

The road was the quickest way through, the forest was probably filled with campers and some bandits. The roads however, were likely infested with bandits ready to kill some fools and rape some women. Nalia didn't know that though.

Lawrence was panting as he finally got a chance to rest and he looked at both paths "well... it all depends really" he said as he looked at her "either we take the road and be ambushed for sure... or we try the forest path and hope that we don't run into any bandit camps that attack those who go on the road" he sighed a bit "I... I don't want to go either way but... in truth if we take the road and you are nearby then maybe we can handle a few bandits."

"I want to rest. Set up a tent." She said plainly, almost demanding it.

Now it would have been all good and fancy, as she crossed her arms, her breasts pressing together... but... he didn't have a tent!

Explaining this to her would surely piss her off and things were just getting started with her.

"Uh..." he looked at her almost as if she was a little on the crazy side as he said "we never had a tent to begin with..." he said watching her "So how the hell am I supposed to set one up for us when we have none?" he asked her "We don't really have much of anything really, whatever you're carrying is what we have because I don't have anything except for my robes."

"Ugh. Idiot." She frowned, "Whatever, we'll just have to find one, kill the people in it, use it for tonight and then we can continue tomorrow when it's sunny out." She said in an undertone. "What kind of priest goes out without a tent?"

"Maybe the same priest who was chaces from his home, seduced by a demon, and had no time to even gather anything back from his old home" he snapped back as he glared at her, he was getting tired of her attitude "then we should head for the forest, there are bandits there we can kill to take their tents"

"Well finally you're making a little sense!" She yelled, only riling up a fight because she was bored and not having sex with him, or killing something.

After only about an hour of cutting through the forest, they began to see spontaneous tents. It was hard to determine which were owned by innocent people, traders or bandits.

Nalia walked towards a tent and went inside herself.

Moments later, a single man jumped out, fearing for his life. "What is that! It's a monster! She's going to kill me!!" He screamed, immediately reaching for Lawrence, who was the closest person. "Help me!"

"Lawrence sighed a bit as he stood there "in truth there is not much I can do" he said and he leaned slightly so he could look at the tent "You know you could have just asked him" he said shaking his head a bit "my appologies but sadly that monster is with me thanks to some strange idea in God's grand scheme." he said as he looked at the man "but I can try to make sure she doesn't kill you... you aren't a bandit right?" he asked as he looked a the man

The man was in panic, "Sc...screw both of you! I'm out of here!" He screamed, racing away into the dark forests, likely to his doom.

Nalia got herself out of the tent and smirked, "There's only one beeeeeed...."

He watched the man run off and he sighed as he prayed a silent prayer for God to watch over him as she came out and she already was trying to seduce him. He blushed and he looked away. In truth he wanted to tell her to have fun, that he would sleep under the stars but it was already so chilly out he said "then we will have our own sides" he said as he tried to resist silent urges to just jump her bones again. He took a deep breath as he looked back toward her and he headed to the tent to get inside.

"Yeah yeah, whatever fool. I'm actually pretty tired in fact, so we don't even need to have sex tonight. However, if you keep up this attitude, I'm just going to have sex with whatever man feels like having his mind blown away. I don't need to stick to you like some sort of follower..." She threatened, raising her arms behind her head. The tent was small. It was just barely enough room for one person to keep their belongings and sleep.

Back
Top Bottom