Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lukage and Nadie

He held her face and kissed her back. "Just tell me how much you love me, and you can do whatever your little mind needs, my love." His hands slid down her arms to her fingers then rested on her thighs, her still squatting over him with her feet back. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too daddy" she smiled"But....I...don't know where to start" she said then remembered when she rubbed him. She moved her hand down and started slowly rubbing him.

"Oh wow, sweetie!" as his legs closed just a bit, his daughter rubbing against his cock. "When you want to do a certain thing to a boy, this is what you do." he said, feeling nervous, but somewhat excited about how naughty this was, and this little girl getting him hard.

"k" she said as she rubbed him more, feeling him getting hard "ummm..what's happening?" she said,looking down curiously as she reached in his bottoms and grabbed a hold of his hard cock.

He feels her soft hand grab his cock. "Well that's how a guy gets aroused. The blood flows there on excitement and then it gets hard and real big. Go ahead" as he watches him get played with by a minor....his daughter at that.

She pulled out his hard cock and began gently stroking "Ummm...Daddy? Promise you won't get mad but. I.....found some of those...dirty movies you have hidden and I...watched one" she said, blushing deeply.

"Oh my gosh!" he blushed in true embarrassment, afraid she knew more. He watched her grip his cock, then his mind raced with thoughts of what she'll do with it. "I won't be mad honey. Found anything else?" His hands start to play with her shirt, teasing and lifting a bit.

"Not really" she said as she looked up at him with red cheeks "But when I was watching it the lady.....put it on her mouth and the man really liked it" she said as sh looked down at the hard cock in her hand. "Can I....do that to you?"

"Show me like the video" as he watched her grip the cock at the base and lean down to slurp it up, hoping she can take it all in. He rubbed her back as she got ready, wanting to suck her own father's cock and probably more. He was so delighted to see her too! He thought about it a few times

"Ok" she smiled shyly and took his cock in her mouth, licking the head first like how the woman did on the tape she watched. she bobbed her head as she took it in and out of her mouth, hoping he was enjoying this.

He looked down, watching his daughter's eyes meet his then go back to looking at the shaft as she went down on him. He wanted to touch her, but felt like he should not as her little head was bobbing. He was afraid to interfere, but wished so badly he could guide her head with his hands, pulling her head farther down his shaft.

She stopped when she noticed he wasn't doing much or making any noises that the man made in the movie "What's the matter? Am I doing it right?" she asked, wondering if she was doing it wrong or something.

"No, its perfect. I just didn't want to interfere. Here, let me make sure you know it." She goes back to bobbing on his cock. "Yes, dear. Suck Daddy down like that." He watches her eyes glancing up at times, looking down at her. "Mmmmmmmmm, feels great. The reason I didn't groan is the movie exaggerates how it feels, but trust me, you're perfect!"

"mmmmmm...k" she said as she continued to suck him. She slid it out and licked the head before licking up and down the shaft. "ummm...I remember this on part in the movie where the man licked the lady...down there" she said as she looked up at him, blushing and gently stroking him. "Do.....you think you can...do that to me? I wanna see how it feels"

He throws her back onto the bed and turns around, crawling backwards to lower his dick to his daughter. "Suck on me, Ally." He feels her hands grip his cock and felt the warmth of her mouth moving on it. Her knees bent as he undressed her, his hands trailing up her legs to her thighs to part them. He gently kissed her clit as she groaned just a little. "Watch me be better than the movies" as he went down on his daughter, now full of lust. They were now lovers, not family members.

She looked down to see her father lick her then slid his cock back in her mouth, sucking it fast and hard. She let out a muffled moan at times as she sucked him for several minutes before working up the courage to say something. "I-I want......I want to have it inside me" she said with a deep blush.

He knew now she wasn't taking hints from the video. He got up off his daughter, not saying a word. He turned around and looked her in the eyes, on his elbows, leaning down. He kissed her and pressed his body against his daughter's. His cock pressed against her, the saliva from her mouth against her warm body. She breathed heavily but he still did not hesitate. His hand quickly disappeared and guided the head of his cock to her body. He felt her wet pussy, knew it was inviting him. He was going to take her virginity and wanted to. "Ally" he called out as he pushed in, hearing her gasp as his dick entered his daughter. He went back to laying on her, both hands by her head, staring into her beautiful eyes. "I love you" and he pushed his dick in further.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she watched her father crawl back on top of her. She let out a light groan a she felt him enter her, it was painful but she heard that it's supposed to be the first time around. She gripped his back as she held him tight. "I love you too daddy" she said then let out a quick yelp when she felt a sharp pain, signaling that she was no longer a virgin.

Her legs spread and her hands pulled back on her knees as he worked his dick into her, picking up pace and distance in with every thrust until they had a pace going, Ally groaning on each push. Their eyes met like lovers and she bit her lip while he fucked her. "I've wanted to do this for so long" he told her, pushing a smile across his face. He worked her until his balls were pressing against her young ass before he said to her "and so I'm going to fuck you like I dreamt of." His pace picked up, the intensity of each thrust did as well. She knew he wasn't going to stop until after he had an orgasm in her.

She groaned with every thrust. After a while her walls stretched to his cock. She started moaning out "Yes daddy. Faster" she panted as she looked up at her father with lustful eyes. She has drempt of this moment for a while. She moaned out even louder as she moved her hips to his thrust.

"I've waited for so long to cum in you! Ally, do you love me? Do you want me to cum? Do you want to be mine to fuck forever? Just you and me dear, I love you!" and he panted and groaned. "If you tell me you love me, I'll cum in you. ALLY I LOVE YOU!"

She looked up at her father "Yes, I want you forever. I want to fuck me everyday" she said then started feeling pressure in her lower abdomen. "Y-Yes..I love you daddy!" she said then screamed out as she came for the first time, her juices squirting out all over as her walls tightened around his cock.

"...she loves me" he groaned. "She loves me" as he pounded away at full-force. "Here I go," he says, gasping as his cock shot out his sperm. "I love you, Ally!" as the last few drips of his cum squirt into her. His daughter panting, her body tense, but the only thing they thought was how they were truly desiring each other's bodies. Luke sighed and smiled at his daughter and said to her "your big sister wasn't nearly this good" and he winks at her.

Back
Top Bottom