Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lukage and Nadie

Megitsune

Pulsar
Lightning lit up the night sky and it was followed by a loud rumble. Ally flinched under her covers by the storm. She got up and covered herself with her blanket as she quietly walked to her father's bedroom. She always did this as a child but she has not done this for a long time. The door creaked as she entered and walked over to her sleeping father.

"Daddy?" she said in a whisper. "Can I sleep next to you?"

He rolls over, having had slept through the storm, but his daughter in distress came to him. "Honey, are you okay? You're a big girl, right?" He laid there in pajama pants and an undershirt, without a cover for him in bed. "Come on over here" he tells her as he slides his cheek across his pillow, giving her room to lay with him. The storm intensified and he could see Ally spooked by it. "Shhh, honey. It's going to be okay!" he reassures her. She stays wrapped in the sheet, making it unclear as to what she had worn to bed. He accepted that it would get hotter in the room with his young daughter laying there as well. All he could do is wait for the storm to pass. "Do you feel safe?" he asks her.

Ally flinched when the dark room lit up again. She quickly got in bed and cuddled close to him. It was a warm night so she was in just an old shirt of her fathers and her underwear. She buried her face in his chest as she held him tight. She was always scared of storms but her father was always a few feet away. She just nodded from his words as she pressed her body more against his.

He holds her close with his left arm as he lays on his side, Ally against his chest and so warm. He comforts her as he holds his daughter, requesting she quiet down and sleep as he tells her "shhhhhh, its going to be alright, honey." He kisses his daughter's forehead, her face pushed into the top of his chest. "Its going to be safe as long as I'm here because I love you very much. Now lets sleep" he says.

Just like that, he felt her tight grip loosen, as his words were comforting. The storm raged on while Luke made sure that his daughter was safe, each minute passing, her feeling more and more like nothing bad was going on. The storm fails to die down and she continues to embrace her father, her source of safety.

Ally smiled as she laid close to her father. "I love you too daddy" she said as she she began to feel something other than the usual seance of safety she had when she was with her father. She was only fifteen and she just starting puberty so she did not really understand the feeling. She tangled her legs with her fathers then moved her leg up and lightly pressed her knee against her fathers crotch with out realizing it.

He squirmed for a moment and then resumed his position, hoping she would have removed where it was. She lays there, innocent, so he doesn't worry about it. He feels her once again, holding. The storm continues, perhaps for an hour in total how, her knee rubbing against him throughout it, almost as if it were a tease. "Ally, are you ready for your room?" he asks, hoping she has no response and just fell asleep. He leans down to kiss her head, but her face moves up, accidentally kissing his lips with hers. "Oh, you're awake?" he asks, trying to ignore the event that just happened.

She was surprised by the kiss but she just thought it was an accident. "U-Ummmm...yeah I'm awake" she said as she clenched his shirt "C-Can I stay here a little longer" she asked as she kept her knee on his crotch. She felt something in his pants growing harder. "ummm....what's what?" she said as she looked down.

He risked pretending he didn't know, pretending she was just thinking things "I don't know what you mean hun" as the storm is starting to pass. "But yes, you can stay here all night if you're really scared." He wraps his arm back around his daughter and pulls her in, her developing breasts taking shape, pressing against him. He hugs her and rolls on his back as a precaution of being caught getting hard. "Goodnight, honey" he tells her.

She moved closer and rests her head on his chest as she draped her arm across him "Ok" she said as she closed her eyes and started moving her hand down and to his crotch yet again, feeling him again without realizing it. "ummm...there is something there" she said as she started feeling around.

He's busted. "Hey honey, you don't do that to a boy! That's a sensitive spot! Why are you doing this?" he asks, lifting her hand up. "Are you curious about boys, sweetie?" She had a very determined look on her face while his was of great concern. Where did his daughter get the idea to do this and what was she thinking she would do about it?

He assumed she was just curious about boys in general. A distant rumble of thunder is heard as Ally jumps on top of her father and they embrace. "Sweetie, I love you very much." as he gives her a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Ally said then clenched to her father after she jumped from the thunder "U-Ummm...y-yeah a little" she said. It was only natural she would be curious at her age. "I-I love you too daddy" she said with a blush from the kiss on the cheek "ummm...you that kiss earlier? That was....m-my first kiss..on the lips" she confessed as she buried her face in his chest to hide her embarrassment.

"Oh honey, no, we just bumped. A real kiss you look into each other's eyes and then kiss. You kiss because you love them very much." He shakes his head at her and sighs. "Its okay to be interested in boys, but I don't think this is the best way to go about exploring them!" For some reason, his half-erection stays as he lays back down. "Lets go to sleep, honey.

She looked up at him with innocent eyes then just smiled as she laid back down. "Ok. Night daddy" she said as she closed her eyes with her head on his chest, his heartbeat helping her drift off to sleep. She did not notice his half erection as she falls asleep.

He dozes off, his hands holding his daughter close, able to survive the storm and the awkward encounter with his daughter. After she dozes off, he falls asleep, feeling very comfortable despite what happened with her. The two of them hardly realize that this is the beginning of much much more!

-_-
*RP on hold as we rest*

She sleeps comfortably with her father's strong arms around her. She was the first to wake up in the morning and she looked around for a moment then looked up at him, remembering what happened last night and what he said about her being interested in boys. She just shook it off for now as she lays her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she waited for him to wake

He slept well for another hour, no fear worries about being cold. Waking up, his daughter looked into his eyes, smiling. He paused for a moment, then realized a moment later why she was in his bed and on top of him. "You slept well, sweetie?" he asked, then kissing her forehead. He let her lay with him there, letting the comfort factor dictate why he didn't push her off. She laid on him, her head then setting on his chest, her hands flat to his shoulders. They share the moment together and he honestly has no problem with her now. Maybe something came to him in his sleep.

She laid there and enjoyed the warmth of her fathers body. She began to think about what he said last night. She really wanted to explore her interest in boys but she was very shy. Except with her father. She just laid there, deep in thought as she shifted her body slightly, causing their lower bodies to rub up against each other.

"You still seem to be scared?" he asks, as she still holds him as if it were a storm. His arms wrap around her and he hugs her tight. "You ready to get up yet, or do you need more time to lay here?" He kisses her forehead as he holds his daughter there, wondering why she's acting different. Meanwhile he enjoys her warm body and her breasts pressing against him as her breath was felt on his bare skin.

"mmmm...let's stay here for a bit longer" she said as she lays on him,still thinking. A shade of pink spread on her cheeks as she works up the courage to say something. "u-ummmmm...daddy?" she finally says.

He looks down to his daughter, not worrying or sensing anything. He sees her cheeks turn a little red. "Yes, dear?" he replies, her soft skin still being held by him.

"ummm....y-you said it was ok for me to be interested in boys right?" she said, her cheeks still red. she was seeming nervous by the minute.

He leans up, her basically strattling him. "Yes, honey. What about it?" He then wonders if she meant him...as if he thought his own daughter would make an advance on him. His hands sit on her shoulders, holding her firmly, but his arms and body trembling just slightly.

"ummm well I'm too shy to talk to boys and ummm..." she said, averting her gaze and blushing deeper "I...was wondering if it was ok....for me......to....explore your body?"

He gulps, still just a little unsure. "You know that if you did that, you can't tell other people? It not something that girls do with their daddies. But I do love you very much and I'll try to help as much as I can" he says as he smiles at her, welcoming her inquisitive nature.

She looked over to him and smiled shyly "Ok I promise I won't tell I swear" she said "And I love you too that's why I want to do this. I don't see any thing wrong with it" she leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom