High school DxD: Rise of a erotic harem. (Firestarter09 and BadBoyBach)

Firestarter09

Supernova
Within some odd white room, two people where on a bed, one was currently an unconscious naked Japanese male, the other a naked Caucasian woman who sat next to the male, she had unrivaled beauty, with breasts the size of watermelons, yet firm, with a perfect waist with visible abs and a nice large firm bubble butt. Smooth skin and plump thighs, sliky smooth white hair, white eyes. To descirbe any more would be redundant. She was beautiful.

She waited for the boy to wake.

Issei moaned a bit in his sleep , it was natural for a boy his age to have sexual dreams but this ine felt a little more intense, real even...
A white haired figure was giving him the best sex of his life and as he orgasms in his dreams he wakes up to find that that same figure was sitting next to him in his bed...
Startled he jumps off to find he had a massive hard-on , he looks at her and is almost hypnotized by her massive breasts ...
"Who... are ... you?"

Looking at the boy the woman simply smiled. "Me, im many things, a powerful being, a sex manic, but you can call me Mako." The woman now known as Mako said, her voice was soft and sexy. "Did you enjoy the pleasure i gave you?"

"Wait don't try an answer that, it must of been enjoyable... Oh wait im getting side tracked again, my dear Issei-kun, im here to give a wonderful gift." She said as she put a finger to Issei chest, gently rubbing his pectoral, "if you accept... It will be so much fun for you." she flicked his right nipple gently. A soft smile on her face.

Issei felt weird, he never thought a guy could have such sensitive nipples ...
He thought to himself " no, there's something wrong here, i have to get away from her "
But what his mind thought, his body rejected as his eyes were still fixated on her lovely mounds , drifting away in lust as he felt his body heat rise , it was unbearably good now ...
"M-mako... what are tou doing to me? It feels so good "

"My secert, Issei-kun... Now do you want accept my gift or what?" Mako asked as she continued to flick Issei right nipple. "Because if you do, some of your greastest desires will happen, you could even become a harem king. Wouldn't you like that?" she disappeared from Issei sight.

Only to appear from behind him, her soft melons pressing against his back, her hands snaked his way to his chest and rubbed his pectorals in a circle motion. "Doesn't that feel great Issei-kun, if you accept my gift, you could feel this way more often."

For a second he thought she was gone, she disappeared from his sight but the feeling suddenly gets even more intense, it didn't make any sense , but his body wanted this ... badly.
Finally he uttered " yes ... please give me your gift"
He didn't have the "harrm king" thing on his mind just yet, he just wanted the pleasure that she bestowed upon him to continue and possibly get stronger ...

Giggling to herself, Mako moved her left hand up to Issei left eye, covering it. After a minute passed she removed the hand away from the eye to reveal its color had changed to white. Raising her left hand to Issei hair she moved a finger across it creating a streak of white in his brown hair. "You are being given a great gift. But this was part one."

Moving back from Issei back a bit, Mako moved her delicate fingers across Issei back, creating symbols and line across it, that glowed a white light. "Now we are going to get in to the fun stuff. Issei-kun." her left hand snaked its way down to his erect cock.

"Ohhhh"
That was his only reaction , her hands felt good...
Every change she made felt amazing to him, the more she touched him the more he surrendered to her will...
Then finally as she reached down to his hardened member he groaned as he was waiting for it for ages.
It has finally begun...

Mako started to stroked the cock up and down squeezing it bit to, as she did her stroking and squeezing, the cock started to grow, as it grew, Mako slowly started to move to the balls, rubbing and fondling them gently, "doesnt that feel good Isse-kun." she looked at Issei cock, what had been a average cock, about six inchs long, was now about eleven inchs long, and had a sizeable girth to match.

Mako moved her hands away from Issei scrotum as it tarted to grow, she moved her hands down further a bit below the balls, and started to rub that area softly. "Issei-kun. Your going to be so beautiful." as she pressed her melons against his back.

His moaning intensified, his sexual sensitivity seemed to grow more and more each second , those bodily changes were bringing him blissful pleasure ...
"Ohhhh mako-chan it feels...ahhhh... amazing , please keep going "
It looked as if issei was completly under her control ... but his mind was still fighting it a little bit ...apparently he won't succumb completly untill the transformation was over .

Mako smiled and grinned as a slit formed, while the slit formed the insides Issei changed a bit, allowing him to have a fully functional female organ, "Issei-Kun your going to be my representative in this world, understand?" Mako said as she moved her hand from the slit, and disappeared only to appear in front of Issei.

Moving her hands down to Issei feet, she began to rub them gently, soon noise's filled the room. CRACK! SNAP! POP! as the feet became small and petite, moving her way up to the legs, her rubbing caused the hair to disappear leaving them smooth and slender.

All that cracking and popping would make any man cry out in pain and agony , but for some reason it had the opposite effect on issei...
each change in his bone structure sent riilles of pleasure into his newly formed slit which intensified since the pleasure was accumulating into the very sensitive organ...
Issei was on the verge of a volcano of an orgasm if this keeps up and hopefully it will, he wished it would ... it has to... he needed this to continue on forever ...

Mako smiled and worked on the thighs, her rubbing caused them to gain mass, making Issei thighs plump and sexy, Moving up to the hips, CRACK! SNAP! POP! the same noise happened again, as the hips pushed there way out becoming child bearing. smiling happily Mako snaked her hands down to Issei Bottom, she begun to rub them, slowly and squeezed every once and a while, as it started to gain mass. Mako kissed Issei as she did this.

As if he wasn't in enough of a tight spot, now she had snaked her tongue down his throat , he used all of his will power just to keep himself from cumming , then his tongue started moving on its own, tangling itself with mako's tongue as he kissed her back passionetly while his hands worked their way throughout her goddess like body...
He was putty in her hands in every meaning of the phrase...

Mako moaned as her tongue tangled with Issei, her hands moved away from Issei now large buttocks, and moved there way up to his waist, as it began to pinch inwards, quickly moving her hands again to the back, and started to rub there causing the back to arch, due to the transformation that Issei had been going through, his frame had shrunk a lot, Mako hands started to work on the shoulders and arms, and very soon the hands.

Issei felt the transformation , he knew he wasn't gonna be the same after this but he didn't care.. in fact it turned him on even more than it should , after all it was mako's doing and he would do anything for her .
As his waist and back transformed he felt his physique slimming and his sensitivity rising still, the end was near and he waited eagerly for it while at the same time not wanting the pleasures to end anytime soon.

Mako pulled away from Issei, as the arms, hands and shoulders had finished transforming, his neck had changed as well, she began to rub Issei face, as it became feminine in nature. Mako smiled at the final thing she had to do. brining her hands to his chest, she began to rub back and forth and the flesh began to expand outwards.

Issei's back arched even more as miko was rubbing his chest, as if he was pushing harder against her hands to make sure he receives all the pleasure that she was giving him...
It didn't take long for breasts to start growing , replacing his flat man chest to a feminine succulant mound that were getting bigger and bigger , they were the size of rias gremory's magical breasts but miko didn't seem to want to stop anytime soon...

Mako continued to rub more as they soon rivaled a certain red headed devils own chest, she smirked slightly at the thought. increasing the size of them at least once more. She pulled her hands away from Issei chest. "Issei-kun or should I call you Iris-chan?" She asked her new representative.

As she waited for an answer, she begun to think of several new ideas, plans to give to her representative.

Weirdly enough issei didn't reply as she called him by his name , but he or should i say she replied immediatly after beeing called by thr name of iris ...
She was a beauty among beauties with mounds even bigger than rias gremory and a cock bigger than any existing in this country of demons , not to mention the tightest pussy any man would drool over ...
"Yes mistress mako what are your orders?"

"You are my representative, in time you will find four people to be assistants, they will have powers similar or rather basically yours execpt a smidge weaker, loyalty to you and most importantly to me, I will tell you who two of them are, Koneko Toujou and a fallen angel named Raynare." Mako explained, she got off the bed and stood up, "Now your mom is cooking right now, go to her and transform her, and then your sleeping father, then contact me with this." she said as she handed a see through, smooth and round blue stone to Iris.

"Also a tip of advice, don't end up a devil." She said as she disappeared. Iris blinked as her Mistress disappeared.

Iris goes to the mirror and is surprised to see that everything wasn't a dream and that she really was transformed from a guy to this sexually oozing form.
For a moment iris explored her own body and tested the new "equipements" then realized that she had a mission to do before going downstairs to find her mom and "convince" her to coming on mako's side .
It was gonna be easy.

Miss Hyoudou hummed to herself as she washed dishes, she thought to herself quietly as she did, not having a care in the world. She wore rather plain brown clothing and white apron.

Iris walked down slowly to the kitchen, with no intention of sneaking up on her mom, no, it was a new gracefull walk that came with the new body .
She walks behind her mother and with a quick move grabs her breasts from behind at the same time an illusion of mako to show up in her head while iris started working on the body.
You see in order to enslave someone , you needed to make them orgasm physically and spiritually, iris handles the physical part while mako was about to handle the spiritual part

Mrs. Hyoudou moaned slightly turning her head to see iris gropping her boobs, panic filled her being as her mind raced with thoughts, she could feel one of the hands move undoing her apron, then switching down to her brown pants, trying to get them off.

On a spiritual level Mako had been rubbing and fingering her non-stop. There was a lot of moaning

Back
Top Bottom