Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're alone, after all... Aren't we? (Hat + Stode)

He shook his head gently, deciding to tell the truth. "N-n-no... im... Im just seeing you.." he said softly, another blush forming across his face. He gulped and hoped that he wasnt too made or grossed out.

"Hey, that's fine too." he said with a smile. "I'm fine with that. Hey, you don't look half-bad, either." he went on, shifting closer and wiping a fleck of food from the boy's cheek. "You're just so adorable."

His blush only deepened as he felt the closeness of his brother. He wasnt sure what he was doing, but he felt himself becoming more and more attracted to his brother. Was this good, or bad... He truly didnt know for sure...

"Just go with the flow." he murmured softly, giving the boy's ear a gentle nibble before moving away, laying back on the soft grass. Phase one was complete. Soon, phase two would begin. Very soon now.

Stode gulped loudly and let out a deep moan as he felt his brother nibble on his ear. His erection became much more prominent, growing to its full size of 8 inches. He took a shaky breath and looked at his brother. He starred for a long moment before slowly reaching out a shaky hand to gently touch his shoulder. "I... Your body... Its... Its perfect.." he said softly.

He chuckled, taking the boy's hand. "Don't worry about anything." he said, pulling the boy closer and kissing that oh so soft neck. "I'll take care of everything." he murmured, kissing his chest gently. God, he was so very smooth!

Stode let out another soft moan, closing his eyes as he felt his neck kissed. His brother would be able to feel his ragged breathing, a combonation of his nerviousness, and his excitment. He slowly looked up at him as he laid back, panting lightly, his nipples hardening. "Please... Please pleasure me.." he begged his brother.

"Well, if you say the magic word..." he mumbled, kissing the boy's neck once,twice, then his chest, then his belly. His hand slowly, carefully wrapped around his brother's cock, sliding up and down slowly.
"Don't you want to do this more?" he murmured into the boy's ear. "Isn't it thrilling? Stripping where anyone can see... running where anyone could catch us..." he purred softly. "You have no idea how much seeing you strip turns me on..."

Stode moaned deeply as his chest rose and fell roughly. He was starring at the sky, his back arching when his cock was gripped. He let out another deep moan as he was stroked slowly. "I... I... its... its very thrilling.." he moaned out. "b-b-but... v-very... n-nerve racking..." He added in. He was enjoying this very much, but he was still trying to come to terms with the fact that anyone could catch them. "I... Ill do it.. with you.." he panted out to his strong brother.

"I like the sound of that." he murmured into his brother's ear, slowing down. "But... this is enough for today." he went on, "Risk and reward, Stode, risk... and reward. The greater the risk you take getting caught, the better the reward I'll give you. Sound good?"

Stode whimpered and shook his head hard. "N-no... p-please... finish me off... im so hot..." He begged, panting hard as his cock throbbed roughly in his brothers paw. He was starring up at him with lustful eyes, his small nipples as erect as they could be.

"Nope." he said with glee. "I need more... incentive than that." with that, he kissed the boy's neck and smiled wide, a catlike, impish grin.

He let out a soft whine as he slowly sat up. "T-t-tha.. thats not fair billy..." he said quietly before he got up, looking around and finding his boxers. He pulled them on, then quickly started heading back towards the house.

Billy gathered the clothing and followed him, smirking the whole time as they went back inside. He hoped his brother understood what he had meant, but he wasn't above being direct if need be. His mind buzzed with possibilities.

Stode hurried back into the house and quickly headed up to his room, looking rather peeved, which was rather unusual for him. He went into his room and laid down on his bed, his erection having subsided during the walk.

Billy chuckled, then walked up to the room. He knocked on the door twice.
"If you want to talk, Stode, I'll be downstairs." he said simply, slipping back into his sweatpants and laying on the couch. He was a patient man. He could wait.

Stode waited a long hour or so, then slowly slinked from his room, wearing shorts and a t-shirt now as he went down stairs and crashed onto the couch.

"Heya, bro." he said softly. "Did ya want to talk?" he asked, smiling. "Or are you still mad at me?"

Back
Top Bottom