Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're alone, after all... Aren't we? (Hat + Stode)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Billy sighed as he finished his hundredth push-up, bored. He was, of the twins, the one who delved into sports more heavily. He was a member of the football team, the receiver, and he was also in wrestling when the two didn't cross. He had light brown hair, grey eyes, and a great tan. His body was muscular, but lean, so he was tall, but not wide. He rarely smiled, but when he did, he had a face that could sway almost any woman. Sad thing was, he didn't even like girls. Sure, he had an arrangement with one, to look straight, but otherwise, he was in it for those wonderful, innocent, freshmen.

Like his brother.

He shook out the thought as he stretched, slipping back into his t-shirt as he wandered downstairs to find some breakfast. The parents had left at the start of Spring Break, leaving them to be along for a whole week. This was the first day they would be gone/ Thier home sat on the edge of some thick woods and a small town, so life was.... quiet. Dull. Neither of them knew how to drive or had a car in any case, so they were essentially stuck in a large house with no supervision. He reached into the fridge and found a gallon of milk, then opened the pantry and idly scanned for cereal.

A gentle rattling could be heard of cereal in a box. Stode was standing in the doorway behind his big brother and was smiling, holding his brothers favorite cereal. "Looking for this?" He said in a gentle, teasing voice. Stode was his brothers twin in every way, they were identical, but life choices made them look worlds apart. Stode was about 10 minutes younger than his brother, and that seemed to be enough to change their personalities. Stode had a much gentler body, one that any girl would envy. His body had maybe an ounce of fat between his entire body, meaning that he really was very slender and sleek. His skin was pulled tight, showing the outlines of his muscles, but since he had no interest in working out, none were developed in any way. His hair was also a gentle brown, though, his eyes were a hazel rather than green. His skin was lightly tanned, though, he was Caucasian. He wore a light t-shirt and a pair of tight fitting jeans that hugged his natural curves. Stode hadnt ever made a mention of women in his life. Why would he? He was gay. Though, no one knew that, though, he thought his brother might suspect it. He was very much like a girl in that way, he loved the big, strong men, like his brother. Though, he was always pushing those thoughts out of his mind.

He walked forward and gently handed him his cereal and smiled. "pour me a bowl too? please?" He asked, giving him that cute little smile that could melt any giants heart. Stode had always been that way. Happy, kind hearted, and so innocent. He had gotten in trouble only once at school, and that was for being late. Even that had been brought down to a slap on the wrist though, as everyone seemed to just get along with his relaxed, happy personality...

Stode slowly walked into the family room and turned on their modest sized flat screen. He flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch. "Oh billllllyyyy! Anything you want to watch?" He asked. He really didnt care, as everyone knew, he was simply relaxed and often let others have what ever they wanted.

"Not really." Billy replied as he poured himself a bowl and one for his brother. He handed the bowl to him as he passed through the living room. "I was thinking..." he paused in thought. "Say, what do you think about getting a little closer to nature?" he asked, an idea popping into his head. Thier place was away from prying eyes, and he wanted to have a little fun. A tiny plan ran through his mind as he ate quietly. "How'd you like to play a little game, Stode?" he asked, grinning.

Lack of supervision generally brought out his friendlier, mischeivious side. He liked the idea of walking into the forbidden and taboo without a second glance, it thrilled him. Which was why he didn't really try that hard to push those thoughts of his brother out of his mind. A sly chuckle escaped his mouth.

Stode looked over after taking a bite. "Oh? You mean like a nature walk! Oh! That sounds like fun! Sure, lets go!" He said with a wide smile. He hadnt been on a walk through the woods in ages. He was thrilled that his brother wanted to spend time with him too. It wasnt like he didnt have any friends, but he did feel so much closer to his brother... He smiled and started to quickly eat. "maybe we could have a picnic somewhere?" he suggested, not considering his brother might be thinking of something a little less... 'normal'.

He chuckled. "Close." he said, leaning in. "There's no one around, and no one to see us." he mumbled. "I mean... we could even go natural, if you catch my meaning." a picnic appealed to him, though. He had such a high metabolism, he usually ate more than half the household combined. he fiddled with the bottom of his shirt, a grin sliding across his face slowly. He loved watching his brother get flustered.

Stode's eyes slowly opened more and more. He pulled back and looked at his brother. "Y-y-you... you mean.." A deep blush spread over his face as he gulped. "wow... I... I never thought about doing that..." he said softly. He was very flustered as he thought about it for a long time, images flooding his mind. "I... I dont know.." he said softly, seeming interested in the idea, but very very nervious about it all at the same time.

"It might be fun." he said quietly. "I mean, what's to worry about? We're all men here, right?" he asked, hit tongue licking his lips. Take your time, if you want... here, there, it doesn't matter much to me. It's hot as hell anyway." he added, truthfully, as he peeled off his rather tight shirt, revealing his torso of tight muscles. He drank the last of the milk in his bowl, a few drops sliding down his bare chest and onto his loose sweatpants.

Stode felt his breaths become shaky as he watched his brother peel off his shirt. It was so obvious how intoxicated he was by the sight as his eyes traced a slow line over each curve of each muscle. He felt his jeans becoming tighter and tighter as he looked up, watching the milk drops slowly run down his chest. He couldnt hold back as a gentle moan escaped his lips. He had just enough sense to respond to him... "I... I still dont know... I mean... We... We are... we are brothers..." he said softly. "a-a-and... what... what if someone... sees us.." he said in a hot and heavy voice, one that wasnt normal for him.

"What does being brothers have to do with it? We used to bathe together, man." he said with a shrug, wiping off the milk with a paper towel as he went about preparing the meal. Just sandwiches, really. "You wanna do this or not?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. God, he was so cute when he got all blushing and stammering like this. He wanted to lose the pants, too, but... something told him, not yet. Not quite yet.

Stode gulped deeply and watched him move away. He had only masturbated a few times, having gotten sexual later in life than most boys. He felt that urge coming over his again though. "w-w-well... Maybe.. Maybe I could wear my cloths... y-you know... just untill im comfortable.." he said softly, looking over to him, hoping that he still wanted to go on the hike.

"Oh, sure, sure. I know where a lake is, so yeah, maybe that'll help." he said as he packed up the basket and replaced the lid, walking past him and opening the back door. "Don't worry, no one will see us." he said. "It's in the woods, and no one goes there." he was certain of this fact, personally.

Stode gulped once more. He slowly got up, setting the bowl of cereal aside as he slowly followed his brother outside. He looked around as he closed the door. He was both getting very excited and getting so very nervious. What his brother got offended by his body? Or what if he got so aroused by his brothers body that his erection wouldnt go away? Some of the questions bugged him more than others and he truly wasnt sure what he was going to end up doing.

They walked along the path slowly, the sun beaming down on them. It really was oddly hot. Billy's sweatpants began to sag, slowly, revealing his lack of underwear as it slowly slid over his bottom. He kept walking, not really caring, as it passed his manhood (which was average sized) and then down to his feet. He stepped out of them as if they didn't exist and never had, and kept on walking. After a moment, he grumbled about his shoes killing him, and slipped them and his socks off, putting them by the side of the path.

Stode felt himself growing so very aroused as he walked just behind his brother. He finally got a good glimpse of that strong, muscular ass. He shivered and watched his pants catch on what could only be his penis, then slipped free and fell to the ground. He gulped again and barely kept himself from drooling. His body was so perfect, no wonder he didnt mind, and wanted, to show it off! He sighed and watched him remove his shoes. Stode slowly followed after him again, wondering just how big his brothers penis was, he still hadnt seen it yet...

(Average size is about 5.0-5.5 inches, is that his size? My personal size is 8.0 (give a little rather than take) and I was planning on having stode at that size...)

((H-h-hey now... :oops: ))

"Heeeey." Billy said, once they reached the lake. "You've had your chance, now get on with it." he smiled as he turned around. "Come on, come on, I won't judge." he reached over and gripped the hem of his brother's shirt, laughing as he pulled and tugged at it.

Stode gasped and tugged back. "N-n-no! P-p-please billy... I...Im too nervous..." he said quietly. He pulled back before his shirt ripped a fair ways up the middle. He gasped and gulped as he looked down at his half torn shirt. The middle dangled open now, showing his un-muscular, though very sleek and trimmed, body. He lowered his head a little, the biggest blush he had ever had spreading over his face, showing the pinkness through his cheeks and nose.

"Hey, don't worry about it." he said, peeling the top off easily now that it was ripped. "You look great." he smiled, then ran and dove into the water like a pro, surfacing after a few seconds. He relaxed back in the warm liquid.

Stode gulped as he watched him run and jump into the water. His arms came up and covered his chest a little as he crossed them, standing nervously in his jeans along the edge of the water. "This is a big lake.... other people might come to it!" he called out to him. "What if they catch us??" he asked. It was just paranoia that was keeping him from diving into one of his own fantasies...

"Darnit, Stode, don't be so uptight!" his brother replied, walking up to him and pulling the pants down without ceremony, the boxers hanging on his hips just barely. "Live a little! Who gives half a damn if someone sees you, man, we're both the talk of all the ladies and half the guys!" he laughed as he dove into the water. He resurfaced and turned to look at his brother. "You'd on;y really be doing them a favour, bro!"

He gasped and quickly covered his groin with his hands. "b-b-billy.." he stammered out. He was rather scared of his brother at the moment. He took several shaky breaths before looking around and turning around a few times. "you promise you wont make fun!?" He called out. Once he got his answer, he slowly pulled down his boxers. He looked like a modest 3 inch penis, though, was what was called a 'grower' and would expand to a full 8-8 and 1/2 inches. He gulped and quickly jogged down and got into the water, gasping at the coldness. He looked around, then slowly swam out to his brother.

"See, it's not so bad, is it? Really, I don;t know what you were on about." he said as he swam circles around his brother. "You really shouldn't be ashamed." he added, "And no one should, but that's just my outlook." he hummed to himself as he looked up at the sky. "At least the weather is nice."

Stode was still blushing deeply as he just tread-ed water for the most part. "Y-y-yeah..." He said in a gentle voice as he tried to follow his brother with his eyes, looking at those muscles rippling as he swam. He began to feel that excitement washing over him again, his cock starting to grow, starting to harden...

"Starting to enjoy yourself?" Billy asked as he swam closer. "Don't worry, Stode. Whatever we do here this week... it's between you and me. A complete secret. Don't worry about 'they say' and 'we shouldn't'." he said with a soft chuckle as he swam past and walked slowly out of the water, towards the food.

Stode gulped and nodded lightly, though, that was much easier said then done. He tried to will his erection away, but only succeeded in getting himself down to a half hard state. He slowly moved from the water and up tot he food. He slowly sat down and gulped as he kept his hands in his lap, covering himself for now.

A little catlike grin spread across his face.
"Don't worry about it so much. I'm sure you're seeing some other guy in your head who happens to look like me. God knows I'm doing the same." he lied, though it was half true. If he could count the number of eighteenth birthdays he left last, well...

Back
Top Bottom