Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Casual Pathfinder Game interest check

Outside-the-Box Jellyfish

Banned
Banished
Getting the GM sickness lately again, and while I dither around prepping for more detailed and epic campagins, I'm looking for anybody interested in a very casual, not super serious, not super balanced, but fun and enjoyable Pathfinder game.

I'm thinking of using the D&D adventure Red Hand of Doom as a jumping-off point, and if we roll through that storyline, I might look for other D&D modules to adapt or it could just go sandbox from their.

Like I said, this won't be super serious, so if you ever wanted to do stupid but awesome things like you read about (like playing a bear disguising itself as a human), or playing weird bs splatbook classes no one else will ever let you play... this will be that game.

So hey, if you're interested, let me know and we'll have some fun, yeah?

KK, I'll wait until I see all the character creation rules before I put a character together, but I'm torn between a heroic princess with an unfortunate curse (probably a magus or kinetic knight), or a powerful archmage with explicit desires (wizard or arcanist)

Oh, hey, I didn't notice Illven in this before, we're going to collaborate a bit, my character is going to be a bit...subservient to his. Now I'm just debating how I want to build her, but that has to wait for the chargen rules.

In case there's still potential spots open, there's a Feral Child druid (essentially raised-by-animals Mowgli-type) I'd like to try.

Also, hi, Des, Ilven :)

Please now refer to here for further discussion: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82580

I am not sure I can take on everyone who expressed interest, so, I may have to pick based on character ideas, so, apologies in advance if I don't take yours. (I'm aiming for 6, so... depends on if a couple people perhaps don't get back here...)

Unfortunately, I don't think I can join this one any more. Apologies, and I hope to see you all around some other time.

Back
Top Bottom