Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a weird request, Adventure Time (check last post)

Death by orgasm

Supporter
Supporter
Hey BM,

I figured this is the Short Term request thread, so it'd best to keep things brief. I'm basically craving two things: incest, a steamy and seductive relationship developing between a daughter and father. I have a few basic ideas for a more Daddy dom, or full on Dom situations. If this is something that interests you at all, I'd be happy to discuss ideas via PM.

I'm also just craving an busty Asian teen, for any situation really. I have no solid ideas in mind, I can always help brainstorm up something original that we'll both enjoy. I know that this part is especially vague, but I could do almost any pairing/plot with a confident and competent partner if you don't mind playing an ample-chested Chinese/Jap/Vietnamese/etc.

You could easily convince me to let you play a thin and super petite character as well, or any ethnic/cultural character as well. But I would like them to have some sort of foreign/ethnic identity.

Only message me if you're a multi-para literate role player, who can hold their end of a role play. I tend to write around 5-6 paragraphs if I have someone who is a great partner, I post a few times a week on average. I have no kinks, so I'll get all sorts of dirty with you. You can view my full thread here.

FRESH PLOTS:

With Great Power
(Black Spiderman/Venom Sybiote x Black Cat (played by Natalie Dormer, so gud right?): physical/emotional abuse, exhibitionism, public sex, rough/violent sex, superpowers, choking, beating, tendrils/tentacles )

This is only a basic idea, that we can expand on with. We can set up the relationship however we want, the original idea was for a more of a bad relationship, or we can even go more master x slave if you don't mind.

Where Black Cat and Peter have always had this on-again/off-again romantic fling. The idea for the story, is that Peter is being corrupted by Vemon, I was thinking there would be some significant event, like Spidey throwing a gang of thugs off some roof, diving down to grab whatever loot/technology that they stole. Lets the thugs crashing/exploding onto the ground before.

There's a huge public outcry, Peter is relatively indifferent with the negative press, and continues on this careless anti-hero path. Black Cat tries to talk some sense into him, and we can really take it from any direction from there really.

Daddy's Trailer Toilet
(Incest, scat, pissplay, prostitution, stockholm syndrome, abuse, degradation, rough sex, rimming, musk, sweat, begging, stretched out holes.)

This is really just a simply, straight-forward plot where YC would be the daughter/granddaughter/niece to any hyper-abusive family figure. Living in a super impoverish and run down rural area money and jobs are few and far, with horrendous wages.

MC would have started pimping out YC across various local parks to pay for food, rent, drugs, to use Doug's jetskis, to get a snack from the corner store. YC would be the means of acquiring anything that our characters could want. Sure MC has cash, but that's not the point of YC being the town-dump.

I have a very specific idea about how I like this story to start, with YC waking up before MC does, her 'job' is to wake up MC the 'right way.' Crawling up into his sheets: if hes on his stomach, you start with licking his asshole, and if he's on his back you start with this cock and balls. After he cums in your mouth, he empties his bladder down YC's throat. After a sloppy morning rimjob? You're gonna be getting something heavier to eat. We call this breakfast.

I plan on YC being as young as the site allows, but she'd be more casual and (semi-)willing to do nearly anything that MC or other locals demand of her. She's known for being able to take it all, whether she likes it or not. But YC would have a sense of pride about being the most popular teenage in the county, despite the reasons why.

[This plot is obviously heavy with the kinks, but to me it needs the toilet play elements. That's what makes it fun.

I would also like to try a variant of this idea where I'm the sub, in either a Mxf or a Fxm situation. You'd need to be a spectacular writer/dom]

Last edited:
The Trucker/The Road-Wife

Looking to play out a scenario where MC would be a slobbish, career trucker who ends up picking up/abducting a young one day. This could be someone more dub-con, where YC gets stuck in the situation out of circumstance. Or the noncon version could go various ways, depending on what we're looking for. Leaning towards something more violent/dirty, grimy, and filthy in the non-con direction; could be convinced otherwise.

Looking to play out a scenario where MC would be a slobbish, career trucker who ends up picking up/abducting a young one day. This could be someone more dub-con, where YC gets stuck in the situation out of circumstance. Or the noncon version could go various ways, depending on what we're looking for. Leaning towards something more violent/dirty, grimy, and filthy in the non-con direction; could be convinced otherwise.

Craving something with mind-break /aheago!

Nothing in mind for plot and pairings, so we'd need to do some creative brainstorming. Looking for anyone literate and could easily dish out 3-5 paragraphs a couple times a week. Ideally the less limits the better, I like to get filthy~

Looking for something more on the extreme side of BDSM, and torment, very loose idea and concept. No plot, or specific pairing in mind, will need to do some brainstorming with any potential parter.

Walk in a Person, Leave as Property (BDSM Sexdoll)

Basically, looking for either some sort of con or non-con scenario where YC is brought into either a dungeon, or BDSM party and is turning into a living sex doll. Themes I'm looking for, if you have next to no limts is preferred:
  • Extreme, unsafe BDSM / Latex
  • Extreme sadism, torture, & cruelty (physical, sexual, and mental)
  • Nullification / limb-loss
  • Piercing, branding, and marking
  • Mind-break, identity loss, and dehumanization
  • Fucking machines, sexual exhaustion, forced orgasm
  • Breath-play, asphyxiation, and bad ends.

Looking for something more on the extreme side of BDSM, and torment, very loose idea and concept. No plot, or specific pairing in mind, will need to do some brainstorming with any potential partner.

Basically, looking for either some sort of con or non-con scenario where YC is brought into either a dungeon, or BDSM party and is turning into a living sex doll. Themes I'm looking for, if you have next to no limits is preferred:

Looking for something more on the extreme side of BDSM, and torment, very loose idea and concept. No plot, or specific pairing in mind, will need to do some brainstorming with any potential partner.

Basically, looking for either some sort of con or non-con scenario where YC is brought into either a dungeon, or BDSM party and is turning into a living sex doll. Themes I'm looking for, if you have next to no limits is preferred:

Nothing in mind for plot and pairings, so we'd need to do some creative brainstorming. Looking for anyone literate and could easily dish out 3-5 paragraphs a couple times a week. Ideally the less limits the better, I like to get filthy~

Full Disclaimer:
I don't know Adventure Time as well I should to be requesting this. I will need someone literate, versed, and depraved for this game; who wont mind teaching me some basics of this Fandom. I fully stole this idea/prompt from r/dirtypenpals on Reddit pasted below.

Okay, so this is an unusual one that requires some context.

Recently there’s been an episode of HBO’s Adventure Time epilogue series where Finn is shown all grown up, traveling with Jake’s granddaughter Bronwyn and serving as her teacher and mentor. I have literally not seen any of these episodes, nor have I seen the latter half of the entire series despite having access to all the necessary streaming services. All I know is they’re both legal, people are shipping them due to some very mild evidence they’re possibly involved, Finn still hasn’t gotten his romantic happily ever after, and I greatly enjoy a nice age gap. Therefore, with no further context, I will gladly hop on this train and corrupt it beyond measure for my sadomasochistic heart’s desire.

Adult Finn x Bronwyn

Hey, Uncle Finn? We’ve been traveling Ooo for a while now and I’ve just been wondering when you’re gonna use that massive human dick of yours to knock on my cervix and fill me with Rainicorn-bear-dog-human babies.

Like, it’s not an invalid question. I’ve been dropping hints for years now, and you haven’t picked up on a single one of them. Like the time we stopped at the Marauder’s Village for supplies and I spent the night getting more and more drunk while I sat on your lap? Or when I ‘accidentally’ hopped in the shower while you were still in it, pretending I didn’t realize you were in there? You didn’t think I was really that dumb, did you? Oh, or my favorite, the night we went camping in the Ice Kingdom and I suggested we cuddle in the same tent, naked, so we could conserve heat, and you assed out within five minutes of me pressing my tits against your abs. I was readier than I’d ever been that night— I must’ve jilled off for an hour straight before I could go to bed without my body demanding you sow your seed in me.

Are you really that oblivious? I guess you’re kind of a meathead, but you’re sharper than that at least, right? Or is it out of respect for grandad? I’m twenty-two, I can make my own decisions. Is it because you’re my uncle? We’re not blood related, you know. Unless that thing with the Blood Temple of Argh-Ugh-Oof means we are. I don’t judge if you’re into that. I’ll actually call you Daddy if that’s what gets you hard. Anything to get you to pin me against the bed and stuff my chimera pussy full of your massive dick. All twelve inches of that beast... wouldn’t that be nice? Putting my legs above my head while you slam into me like a sex doll? You could blow your load in any hole you like, you know. You can stretch out my butthole, make me gag on your dick, and you don’t even need protection for my cunt.

Huh? Of course I can get pregnant. I just don’t care if I do. I’m cool with having your kids; you’d make an excellent dad. Fuck, you’re basically an endangered species. I’m sure we could fix that, though. Glob knows you’re probably virile enough to make some pure human babies with my womb. Just stuff your sperm in there and let them bully my eggs into submission. I’m sure even single cells like them know how superior human seed is to anything else. Fuck, not even human seed, your seed. You’re a literal Adonis, my man. No, this isn’t weird. I already told you I don’t care if you’re my uncle or not. It’s not weird that you’re basically my teacher, either. Students get crushes all the time, right?

Honestly, I like the power dynamic anyways. Show me that you’re the superior one. I’m just your submissive little bitch, and I’ll bark like one too for you if you like. Call you master. I’ll still call you Daddy if that’s what you prefer. Fuck, I’ll call you anything. Just fuck me. Really mess me up. Stretch me out like a goddamn cock sleeve, choke me until I turn the color of LSP, make me suck your massive cock clean until I pass out from air loss, piss down my throat, make me warm your dick at night with my pussy. Anything. I just need you to wreck me, please. Screw me until my insides bruise and I’ll beg you for more. I don’t care how much it hurts, in fact, I’ll be happier if you go out of your way to make it hurt. There’s a bush over there we can do it in.

Please?

In this RP I’d like you to play the role of an extremely submissive, masochistic Bronwyn with a massive crush on Finn, literally wanting nothing more than for him to take complete control of her life and devote it to being his full-time broodmare without any regards to her current adventuring lifestyle. While she’s more than happy to keep adventuring and enjoys the moments it brings, it’d be admittedly plenty more fun if she could do it with a belly full of kids and a few bruises on her ass.

How this goes is completely up to us, though I’m most fond of a dynamic where Finn genuinely loves her and is mostly doing this at Bronwyn’s request. We could do it where this has been an ongoing relationship, or Bronwyn is just confessing how badly she wants him, or Bronwyn has given up her lifestyle to be a homemaker for her baby daddy. Since their age is a bit ambiguous especially considering the magic time shenanigans surrounding the way Jake’s progeny ages, I’ve kinda defaulted to early twenties, but we can widen the age gap a little further and say Bronwyn’s a barely legal eighteen and Finn’s doing well in his forties and looking good for it. I made room for a couple years to allow for Bronwyn to drop some hints, but we can say Bronwyn got a little cheesy during birthday celebrations and asked for Uncle Finn to be her present.

Back
Top Bottom