Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha Blue: OOC

One player wants to skip rolling altogether and just be a blue skinned futa. You other players okay with that?

the one time I make a character who isn't gay... This is why my characters are gay. This one is already considering swearing off all women and their toxic vags :p

Alright if I just post in as though Tammi's been there for a while? I feel like just wandering in with the same problem would be a little hackeneyed.

I'll give you all a chance to respond before posting again. I don't want to accidentally go off on a tangent with one player and have the rest feel left out.

How are we doing dice rolls? Are you going to get all of them Aeth? Or is there a program? Or what?

Just roll some dice and tell me the results. I trust you. If you need to cheat at this game then you got bigger problems. :p

Oksay, I am using a prewrittenb adventure from the expansion book Girl's Gone Rogue. It has a few optional add on's to character creations and rules, but is mostly adventures. This One is all about confronting Illsa, deciding what to do, getting the cure and getting out of there. Besides the junkyard and catina, nothing is written for the planet and I suck at making things up. Just fair warning.

Back
Top Bottom