Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder Sandbox Campaign OOC Chatter thread

Davian_Veq

Star
As requested by Slayer Knight, here is our OOC Chatter thread.
Current Members - Slayer Knight, Davian_Veq, Tenshi, ChrisGabriel, dancrilis, christian7_41king, pods6827, Mr.Pazz

Mr.Pazz

Moon
Ability Score roll: (Can post source for the roll if needed. Davian_Veq has it too)

Zero idea on character i'm creating. Though i can already feel the pain of that 7/(-2). heh

(Probably a ranger or some sort of caster/magic-based class, greatly depends on the race and then backstory i pick/create.)

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Mr.Pazz said:
(Probably a ranger or some sort of caster/magic-based class, greatly depends on the race and then backstory i pick/create.)
Bring a Ranger. Preferably one that can control the animals better...

Mr.Pazz

Moon
Honestly the character i crafted this morning is a slayer. Not really into handling animals.

Yet that's only draft one, may make another 'mock character'. Debating on creating a second to see how i like this character i'm building, but as a Ranger instead of a Slayer.

However i planned to send my first rough draft to the GM and see what i need to fix. Or to see if the race/character i built is even acceptable. (Asterion/Bull-man)

Tenshi

Supernova
working on a concept for a cleric. :)

She'll probably be a high charisma girl, maybe human. Looking through domains.

Edit: Does anyone know if our GM might allow an Aasimar or a Changelign? We've got a tiefling. (And she's from The Cage, cute!)

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Bring something really opposite to her... Even if it is hard to do in Alignment wise. So, maybe bring a Druid?

Well, the Native look works too. Stargazer is a speaking name...

dancrilis

Star
Well Malca probably works best within a sandbox where we are all fairly loosely connected (i.e our actions impact each other indirectly) rather than a proper party, if we are looking at a more party based game I have an idea for a barbarian which might be interesting also.

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
I am thinking, this should be the original idea, a Sandbox like play, but if our characters met up it could possibly become party play too. All depends if and when they meet... and how. It just needs a DM who is really on top of his (or her) game. And we can always message/wait up each other if we get enough info on the other adventurers around...

Slayer Knight

Super-Earth
Sorry I took so long to get back, real life sort of got in the way for a while. But I'm back and I intend to resume this RP as best I can.

Top Bottom