Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Knight Rises (FavoredFox)

She couldn't help it. The drow stood and exposed himself to her completely, and she had been right last night; Auspex was beautiful. He had practically offered it to her when he stood so close, and she really couldn't help it.

Turning, Izzy cupped her hands around the long shaft. "It's been a while for Izzy too," she teased as her left hand took a firm hold on the base, and the right began a slow upward stroke. It was just as dark and smooth as the rest of him, she found herself disappointed at the lack of a whiter puff of pubic hair; but it was still the prettiest dick she had ever seen. "Ya'll should learn a bit a control then, shouldn't ya?" The woman was practically purring her tease as the palm of her hand rubbed over the tip of his cock.

"Ain't no Priestesses 'round here. Just li'l ol' me," she cooed, leaning in to rub her cheek against the dark shaft. "Why don't ya'll lay back down, let me tame this needy thing."

"Oh? I find that hard to believe. You seem to have so many other admirers." But deep down he knew. There was probably something about humans that didn't quite cut it for her. She wanted something different. And perhaps he did too, after having playing endlessly with his own kind. He pursed his lips as she teased him with her hand and then her face. It did feel so very good to be pleasured after all he'd been through. He laid back into bed and tried to make himself comfortable on the hay-stuffed pillow.

It was uncanny to him really. Wherever he went he ended up being a playboy for someone. No matter how he tried, how many enemies he had slain. But in a way he didn't mind not being feared as perhaps he should have been.

"Ah, I guess I haven't really needed to control my need." He said with a cheeky grin. "They always took what they wanted, who was I to refuse?"

"Just 'cause lotsa guys wanna get their grubby hands on me don't mean any of 'em are worth the time o' day." Izzy released the drow long enough to allow him to lay back against the hay filled pillow. Someday she'd have down pillows for guests, but the crunchy filling would have to do for now. She settled herself between the man's legs, and took a moment to appreciate the body beneath her. She bit her lower lip, the pain enough of a distraction to keep her from pouncing on him then and there. After all, she hadn't had a real, throbbing dick inside of her in weeks... And hadn't had a satisfying fuck in far, far too long.

Hungry blue eyes settled on flashing crimson, locking their sights while her teeth released her lip, and the soft pink muscle of her tongue slid over it. "Ah can't have an employee with no self control." With a playful spark dancing in her eyes, the woman once more reached out to place her palm over the heated shaft. It was pressed down against the well toned abdomen while Izzy's hand rubbed up and down the underside. Her free hand cupped over his balls, rolling them over her fingers and occasionally pushing up against the area just behind the sack. "Guess Ah gotta teach ya some. What'dya say?"

The blonde slid closer, nudging her kneeling legs under Auspex's thighs. Now that she had been given permission, she wasn't about to waste the oppertunity to explore this exotic creature. Her dry, chapped lips kissed and tickled a trail between the dark nipples so she could blow a soft, cool stream of air over each one. "Ya'll up fer a bit a 'training' 'fore we get ta work?"

"Training? You mean like how to work the farm? I've only a rough idea. I went to a mushroom farm when I was really young." He was only half serious, knowing full well that she also meant to train him sexually. They always did.

The morning air was still crisp, and so her saliva chilled his nipples. He felt his chest muscles twitch one after another repeatedly. He wasn't overly muscular, but given that he was lithe, his toned muscles were very visible. He found himself gasping before she'd really even gotten started. It seemed that the time passed since his last cum had made him more sensitive than usual.

For a girl who professed to not get a lot of action, he could tell she was skilled. He closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing. He wasn't too sure what Izzy was going to do to him. Truthfully he felt like asking to fuck her but she was still clothed, and he didn't want to wait any longer.

"Continue. I mean, please continue Miss Izzy." He said, trying to make himself more comfortable on the make-shift bed.

"Well, yeah," the woman started while trailing fleeting kisses down the man's chest and abs. "Depends on how much ya'll know 'bout buildin'." Her tone was light, conversational, even as her lips drew closer and closer to what needed them most. "If Ah gotta teach ya'll how to swing a hammer, then we got lots a work ta do. As fer farm work..." She paused to run the flat of her tongue over the long shaft. "Ain't got mucha that ta do just yet. No hay to be movin', not cattle to be feedin', no stallions to be milkin'."

Izzy turned her head just a bit to run her tongue along the other side, and took the time to flick the tip of it over the sensitive slit at the tip. It pulled back fairly quickly, she replaced it with an open mouthed kiss, but that too pulled away. "Our job today is ta start rebuildin' the farm house, refit the fence posts, run the barbed wire..." Izzy sat back, and Auspex's plea seemed to go unheard. Her hand was held up and a finger was lifted for each item on her list, and the dread on her face became clearer. "Toss out all the old hay an' scrub this barn from top ta bottom. Ah gotta run to the market fer food and clothin', and Ah still gotta pay fer..."

The horny drow was nearly forgotten as she let out a strange, high pitched noise of distress. "Tha shipment's comin' in this mornin'! Sorry Ozzy, play latter!" The woman scrambled out of the loft and very nearly toppled out of it in her frenzy. Her feet his the floor and her boots were roughly shoved on. "Left a pair a old overalls on the bed, and a pair a boots down here! Hurry up little bunny, lotsa work to do!"

And, sure enough, laying on the mattress was a set of large overalls that just couldn't have belonged to the small farmer. They had a slight musk to them, as if they'd been in a storage chest for years. As did the red plaid button up that came with it. The boots were worn and old, and probably didn't have the best fit; but it was the bast she could do in such short notice.

"B-but!" Auspex wailed. But by the the time he could even pout to Izzy, she was out of the barn.

Auspex groaned as his hopes were dashed as quick as they'd been raised. The drow figured that Izzy would make up for it later. Surely she would have to, the sensation in his balls from the release and tease was rather disconcerting. But there was no time to jerk himself off, there indeed was work to be done. By the state of the farm, he knew he had to help any way he could. If he didn't, the farm wouldn't turn a profit, and it then wouldn't be hers any longer. And then his sanctuary would be lost. And then who knows what would happen. He didn't want to think that far ahead.

Auspex examined the farmer's outfit. It was equally too big for him as it would have been for Izzy. But just the same he decided it'd be best to wear it. His drow-styled leather left too much dark skin to the sight, and his black plate armor was not something a human would possess. Wearing it would be his best chance at not attracting undue attention.

"Must have been her Uncle's. Or perhaps a lover from the past, who knows." Auspex shrugged as he got himself quickly dressed and outside. He didn't want to be left in the dust, for she seemed in a 'mighty hurry' as he thought she'd say.

Auspex came out to find a donkey and its rider trotting away. Izzy was standing with a cart filled with crates and supplies at the base of the incline to the farm house and the tool and storage shed behind it. "Con sarnit!" The woman snapped, jumping up and tossing her hat down onto the ground in a fit. When she looked up to find her guest, or rather, new employee, Izzy picked her hat up off the ground to dust it with her hand. "Sorry 'bout that," she mumbled shyly, pulling on the hat and tugging do the lip to hide her face. Acting like a toddler with it's toy broken was not a very good impression. "Seems Ah'm a mite late. They dropped it all here instead of up there," she explained, pointing to the house on the hill. From this angle there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

"Ah! But there's two of us now!" Her bright, wight grin returned full blast. She ducked under wood railings and settled herself where a horse or mule would have been strapped in. "A big strong knight can help a damsel in distress get her cart up the hill, right?" She asked happily.

Auspex looked at the heavily loaded cart through squinted eyes. The daylight sun was rising and already very bright to him.

"Ah, that cursed sun." He gritted his teeth. "I don't think I'll ever get used to it." Paying little heed to her tantrum, he went over to the cart and gave it a push with all his might with her.

The cart didn't move an inch up the incline. He sighed, realizing even this task might be more difficult than it first looked.

"It's too much weight even for the two of us Miss Izzy. That's why that beast dropped it all here. If I had my magic, perhaps." Auspex said, coming over to put a hand on Izzy's shoulder.

"Here, we will have to take turns. We'll unload most of it and one of us can take a bit each trip. I'll stand guard first. That is, unless you aren't too worried about someone coming along?" The knight said with a hopeful grin. No drow would trust his own kind to just leave such things laying around, so he was naturally cautious. He preened his hair back meanwhile, stuffing his ponytail down into the overalls to keep it out of the way.

With the drow beside her, the woman pushed forward with all her might. She was a strong, sturdy woman despite her stature; but it wasn't nearly enough. Not even with a partner. "Ah 'spose yer right," she agreed with a heavy huff as she relaxed her muscles. Pretty blue eyes blinked up as a hand rested on her shoulder. They met the mystical crimson, and she found some of her agitation melting away. She smiled again. "There ain't no need ta keep guard. There's nothin' but wood and nails in these crates." Reaching up she thumped her fist against the wood.

"Ya'll get started lightenin' the load. Ah'll be back in just a tick!" Izzy ducked around her gues to start a long stride back towards the barn. She skidded and skipped when she darted right passed it in a comical manner before disappearing inside; but she wasn't gone long. The farmer sprinted back out of the barn with a large straw hat in her hands. "Here, put this on. It'll keep the sun outta yer eyes. Don't worry that pretty little head a yers, once all the supplies are in the sheds most of our work'll be inside for a while."

"Thank you. This will help me a lot." Auspex took the straw hat and put it over his head. From a distance, one wouldn't even know he was a drow. It was rare for him to experience kindness of this sort. But as he smiled at her he felt that he could perhaps get used to this. With his eyes shielded from the sun's glare, he quickly went to the task at hand. Within just a few minutes, the load had been lightened to a quarter its original size for the first trip up the hill.

"So what are you building with all this material?" He was curious to know. "Or I should say we. It sure seems like a lot." The drow got behind the cart in position. He hoped a day would come where they would have a team of donkeys to do such work for him. But for today, the manual labor was a refreshing change of pace from patrolling the slums or standing guard for the nobles.

"Whelp, Ah got all sortsa plans fer this stuff; but first thin's first, we're gonna replace the floor a the farm house," she explained. Before long the crates had been shuffled around and the drow took place behind the cart. She took the front to help guide it along the dirt road. "All righty, ona count a three we start pushin'. Ah got the reins, so don't ya'll worry 'bout direction, just give it yer all. One," The woman braced herself against the rail. "Two," her heels dug into the dirt. "Three!" With a mighty heave, a grunt, and a growl the woman pushed with all her might.

The first few feet were the hardest, but once the wheels started rolling it was much easier, even as the incline began. Easy enough she could call back to Auspex and still be understood. "We're gonna finish up the floors on the first level t'day! Ah started 'few days ago, but ran outta wood." As they assended the hill, the home came into a clearer view over the horizon. It was large; two story and wide with several rooms. "Ya see, a fire broke out up in that there house couple years back. She stands, and everythin's in workin order; sides a few plumin' issues, but the fire's destroyed pretty much everythin' but the skeleton on the inside. It'll be months 'for it's up'n running fer guests..."

Izzy let out a heavy puff of air as they reached the top, and she guided them to the tool shed. "Alright, we're here," she stated before lowering down the front of the cart. "Hoo wee, Ah should'a snagged a pair a gloves first." The wooden rail left her palms scratched and red, she brushed them off and set to work on unloading the cart. "Ah think though, that with yer help, Ah could set us up a room in here and outta the draft. Maybe get warm water, but that's pushin' it. Here, put the crates in here on the floor, along the wall. Stack em if ya gotta." The orders came as she showed the drow the storage shed that was easily large enough to hold all of the equipment that was hidden under dusty tarps.

"Have ya'll ever used a hammer before? Drill, Hand saw?"

Auspex immediately went to work unloading the first cart load of boards and nails. He'd left six crates in the cart and three times as many at the foot of the hill. There was enough room in the small shed to fit all six without having to stack them, but the next few would be a bit more effort.

"Hammer yes, drill and handsaw no. I actually did most of the work on the sword and armor that you saw before. It's black adamantite, tricky stuff to work with but incredibly durable. But anyways I'm sure I can learn some simple woodworking, it shouldn't be too hard in comparison?" Auspex shrugged as he took the first break. It hadn't been too tiring, at least less than he expected.

"You should treat your hands better, Izzy." He scolded playfully. He ran his smooth fingers against her palms. "We would have dark clerics for that, but ah, I suppose it's not too bad. You could wear my plate gloves if you really wan'ta?" He asked. It surprised him that maybe just a little of her accent was rubbing off on him. But maybe it wouldn't do him any harm to talk like the locals from time to time. There was something about the rush of working that had him excited, and he leaned in to press his lips against her shoulder with a mock kiss.

"Ah'll handle the markin' and cuttin' then. Ya can't bend wood by smackin' it with a smithin' hammer, so the cuts gotta be perfect the first time." Izzy let out a heavy puff and rested her fist on her hip and wiped away the sweat already forming along the rim of her cow boy hat. "I can't say fer sure if it's harder or easier, but it's whole worlds different." A blonde eyebrow was lifted when she saw the drow begin to relax. They didn't have the time for that! Izzy was just about to say as much; turning and pointing out her hand towards him in an accusatory manner... But those long, dark fingers took her hand and brushed over the reddened palm. "It's ah... It ain't nothin'," she fumbled.

For several seconds blue eyes were wide, curious and excited. "Rough hands come with the job. Ah've got some work gloves down in the barn Ah can grab. Your hands are a mite bigger 'en mine. Oh!" Izzy arched into it the not quite kiss that had their bodies closer together, and let out a flighty sigh as she did so. "Well now, ain't you all amorous? Got an itch that needs a scratchin'?" She asked with playful joy while she pressed herself a little closer to the drow in hopes of feeling that beautiful erection against her.

"Maybe just a little." Auspex grinned as he grinded his crotch up against her hip from the side. He gave a gentle grind to let her feel his arousal. His nose went closer to her neck, where he could smell her sweet skin and a hint of sweat. The sweat he wasn't as used to, for his kind didn't tend to perspire all that much.

"But, we'd best finish up this chore before taking a break. We're not even half done! There's three more loads I reckon." Auspex pulled off her and re-adjusted his large straw hat. "I can take the next one, we'll take turns if that's okay with you." He wanted to prove to her that he was strong, despite being only 5'2" and 95 pounds. Compared to humans he was small, but for a drow he was actually a little bigger than average.

The woman happily cupped the bulge in the borrowed overalls. She gave it a nice, firm squeeze but allowed the drow to leave her side. "Darlin' we ain't brakin' 'til the suns at its hottest," she replied with a grin. Despite her own amorous thoughts, she agreed with Auspex completely. "Well, if ya'll think you can make the trips on yer own, then ya'll go ahead and get that done."

Izzy turned and started back towards the storage shed. "If ya'll need me, give a holler. Ah'm gonna start openin' these crates an' setten up the saw. Ah'm gettin' real excited Ozzy. Ah think we'll be sleepin' in th' house tonight, and if not, then definitely tomorrah night." With a bounce in her step and a bright, beaming smile Izzy picked up a crow bar to start prying off boards. The effort had her surprisingly hard muscles flexing visibly. She was powerful, despite her lean form.

Auspex's expressive long ears turned just down a little as Izzy went to start on the boards. He'd hoped to receive some help to finish this chore, but he had to prove himself to her. She was working harder the more excited she got, and it was infectious.

"Yes, I will handle it on my own. I can't wait to stay in the house. It'll be so much better than living out of the barn for sure." He replied briefly before returning down the hill with the cart. He lightened each load a little and took the rails in his hands. His shoulders buckled a little under the weight, but he gritted his teeth and dug in. He would do it. And so he did, stomping forward, step by slow step. The carts wheels turned as he grunted from the hard work of ascending the incline.

It took until mid-day for the knight to complete his task. His body was wracked and exhausted. He'd gone through military training but it had always been more about endurance than strength. He found some shade by the storage shed and sat down to cool himself. He thought he might go get some cold water, but for the moment he just sat there and fanned himself with his straw hat. He was actually sweating, and that took a lot. He thought back to the other day when he was sweating from running for his life. At least he didn't have to worry about that right now.

As the drow worked, so did she. The woman picked up a crow bar and got to work ripping open the crates and shifting the heavy contents to their correct piles. There got to a point where she would finish before Auspex brought up a new load, and began pulling the tarps off of the tools. Saw dust was sent flying and Izzy found herself in a coughing fit as the tarps were pushed off to the side to expose the many saws and tools she needed; including a work station where she'd left a note book. In it were all the measurements she'd taken the days before, as well as schematics for the house.

By the time Ozzy finished the blonde woman had already begun marking off the boards. She watched the poor guy slump away to find shade, and when she poked her head out of the shed she realized that it was sun high. Making up her mind she darted off around the shed, and returned a while later to find her new buddy fanning himself against the shed. "Good work Ozzy!" She praised, tossing him a freshly picked pair. Izabelle followed it into the shade before popping off her hat and wiping her forehead clear. She may not have been in the sun, but she'd been inside the oven she called a supply shed.

"Once ya'll catch yer breath, we'll head on over to the water pump. Cool us down an' get a nice drink. Can't get dehydrated now, we got's another seven hours a daylight left an Ah don't wanna waste none of 'em."

"Seven...hours? What's an hour?" Auspex panted, rather delirious from the heat and exertion. Though he had done all-day patrols and marches before, the direct sunlight was sapping him. In the past his dark magic and armor together would magically cool and refresh his body. The overalls and straw hat he had on weren't nearly as effective to help him through the tasks.

"Yes, let's head down." He got up slowly and took Izzy's hand as a guide to the water pump. Once arriving at the pump, he saw a metal pail beside it. But he wasn't going to wait to fill it. He knelt down immediately, not waiting for instructions. With one hand he pumped, meanwhile his dark purple lips went to the tap. He smiled as the ice-cold water hit his mouth and lapped it up needily like a dog.

"Mmm, that's so much better. I couldn't have continued on otherwise." The worst of his heatstroke was subsiding. "So I was wondering how you planned on making the farm profitable. It's fine to mend the house and fences, and paint the boards, but that isn't going to make you much coin." He panted for air, then took in more water until it was too much for him to drink and most of it was flowing to the ground. At this point he stopped pumping and got up to face Izzy. His eyes were a little dazed still, but he felt much less flush than before. He took Izzy's hand in his own and knelt to kiss it as a thank you and gesture of respect.

"A measure a time," she answered casually with her ever sweet smile that hid her worry. The drow's hand was hot and when he stood the poor thing looked like he'd nearly fall over. The pares were forgotten as she quickly but calmly lead him to the pipe. "Hey hey, don't ya'll drink too fast. It'll upset yer belly. Sit here fer a rest, ya'll over did it a bit." Izzy guided the drow to sit with his back resting against the pump before quickly unbuttoning her shirt. "Ya'll ain't used ta the sun, gettin' over heated can be dangerous." After pulling the shirt off, she held it under the water pump to soak it in the ice cold water. She used the fabric to wipe off his face gently, clearing off the sweat and hopefully cooling him off as well.

The plaid sleeves were wrapped around Auspex's neck, leaving her half naked with a simple red bra covering her breasts. "Drink sumore," she ordered while lifting a laddle of water to his lips. "Slow this time." Only once she'd taken care of her guest did she answer his question. "This here used to be a breedin' ranch. Started out just boardin' feral horses fer trav'lers; but ta spare ya the family history..." She paused to touch her hand to the drow's forehead to test his tempurature. "Once this place is up ta snuff, Ah'll be housin' some very desierable stud stallions; an' make mah coin by sellin' their sperm ta the highest bidder. Blue B.'s Ranch was the go to when it came ta getting the most postent spunk.... Yer coolin' down, good," Izabelle sighed, relief clear in her eyes.

"I understand. Well that much makes a lot of sense to me. We breed slaves like orcs, goblins, and ogres that way too. The best ones at manual labor get to breed and fetch more money at auction. Anyways I reckon in that fashion, your mares desire to have the very biggest and strongest offspring. Especially when it comes to all this farm work it can't hurt." Auspex took another sip of the refreshing clear water. It didn't immediately occur to him on a personal level that the priestesses had picked him as a sexual plaything for the exact same reason. He had been the most powerful knight of his House, adept in shadow magic and combat. Naturally, even noble drow females wanted powerful young to protect their House.

"At least I can't get sunburned. At least I doubt it." A small smirk turned to a wide grin as he held out his black fingers. They certainly couldn't burn any darker even if the heat was a struggle for him. He felt pretty good now as he stood up once more.

"So what's left for today?" He found himself gazing more at Izzy's half-covered chest than her lips. He felt he didn't really need to listen as he nodded. She knew what she was doing and he could afford to gaze a bit and pass it off as lingering heat stroke.

The woman nodded her head. "And mah family found the secret to quality sperm worth payin' oodles a coins for." When he stood so did she, and she let her hands rest on her hips to allow him the view. "Don't yall worry 'bout that just yet. We're breakin' fer lunch and yer not working another second in the sun 'til Ah'm sure yer healthy." A frown came to the woman's lips, and she shifted her hat on her head guiltily. "Ah shouldn'ta had ya working that cart all yer lonesome Ozzy. Was mighty irrisponsable a me, an Ah'm aweful sorry." Izzy took the drow's hand and was relieved to find the heat had died down.

She lead Auspex back around the shed and to a loan tree beside the house. It was tall and lush, baring bright green fruit and offering thick shade. "Ya'll sit here 'gainst the trunk," she ordered while grasping the trunk and scaling it with practiced ease. "Catch!" She called down, tossing a pear down to her employee. "They're real sweet an' pleanty juicy. Jus' take a bite." Izzy hopped back down from the tree, her nearly exposed breasts bouncing as she did. With her left hand on her hip, Izabelle took a big bite of the fruit, delighting in its nectar even if a great deal of it dripped down her chin and neck.

He easily and deftly caught the pear in his left hand. It could have been caught as easily in his right. The heat hadn't degraded his elven dexterity a bit. He sunk his teeth and purply gums right into it to take a bite.

"Mmmm...so sweet..." he sighed as the sugary taste gave him a rush. He took bite after bite, making an even worse mess than Izzy with it. More due to unfamiliarity than any clumsiness, as fruit was nearly impossible to come by as a staple in the Underdark. Like many sensations here it was a lot for him to take in. He'd never realized how bleak his life had been before coming to his new home.

'Sorry', however, was a word he'd almost never heard. Drows didn't tend to be sorry for the things they did to one another. "You don't need to be sorry, Miss Izzy. I agreed to help after all. If anything it's me that doesn't deserve such good treatment. I...I've done so many unspeakable things, now that I reflect on it. If I told you I'm not sure you'd still care for me." He sighed, and put his right hand out hoping for another ripe green pear to devour. "The worst is that I don't feel remorse or regret for any of it."

She couldn't help but laugh at how eager he was to devour the fruit. It wasn't mocking, or even the slightest bit cruel. It was good natured and kind, it was simply happiness. "Don't ya'll get all sappy on me now Ozzy," she answered easily. The woman crouched beside him and rested a hand on his shoulder. "What ever ya'll did before. Ya'll did it before an' it ain't 'portant now." Auspex held out his hand, and Izzy was happy to scale the tree once more to toss down another fruit.

When Izzy landed again, she took a seat beside her new friend and released a soft sigh. The shade felt very nice, and a slight breeze was starting to pick up. "Ya'll just moved on up ta th' surface, right? Well, that means ya get a new start; be who ever ya wanna be. So, tell me or not, it don't matter. Yer still Ozzy," she said with a bright, almost stupid grin.

"I suppose you're right. I can't go back there to live or dwell on it. I think if we all visited up here now and again we wouldn't be as miserable. Or a big shipment of these green things could go a long ways." By the time he'd eaten the second pear he was grinning silly from all the sugar going through his veins. There was something about all of it: the taste, the warm sun, and the breeze that was putting him in a really good mood. Too good of a mood - he was like a drow child who was rushing on their first mana source. Only it was simple fruit that had him buzzed and nothing arcane in the least.

"Urg...well. I think that's enough to eat. I will tell you more later of my sins Izzy. I don't want to ruin the moment." He said as he held his small stomach while his hair wisped in the breeze. Between the all water and two pears, his stomach was aching a little. But nothing severe as his smile remained.

"A day in the sun can do a body good," she said while grasping the rim of her hat to pull it off and set it beside her on the grass. Her blond locks were stuck to her scalp in sweaty hat hair and her cheeks were lightly flushed from the heat. It felt great! "Well, I s'pose if yall want, Ah could finish what Ah started in the barn." The woman's pretty blue eyes gleamed with a playful deviance. "Unless it'd ruin the mood? 'Cause, Ah gotta admit," Izzy reached out to pet over the loose over alls to wake up the sleeping member. "Ya'll have the prettiest dick Ah ever did see." And she'd seen quite a few.

Back
Top Bottom