Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Owning Mother

Cerberus

Pulsar
It had started nearly a year or two ago when Zuro launched his plan. but now after those long years he was fucking her on an almost daily basis. Sometimes even letting a few other students in. Zuro kept her pinned down, hands tied behind her back and her soiled panties stuck in her mouth as a gag as he rubbed his dick off against the silk stockings she wore today. "It looks like someone was even wanting this to happen." He laughed and kept rubbing off against her as his hands moved under her and ran along her stomach then up and over her chest. He leaned against her as his hands traveled along her chest before his hands quickly found their way to her breasts as he gave them a squeeze. "I must say though my pet you look rather good all tied up and helpless and exposed for anyone." He pulled away from his pet and watched her laying on the bed as he stood there, he hard dick just ready to take her. "Now which hole shall it be?

By now both of her hands were numb, and her mouth sore. Even though she did enjoy the wonderful taste of her pre-cum... Almost as much as she enjoy her son's. When he talked about being exposed to anyone she blushed, greatly. She hated being embarrassed this way, and he knew it. Sometimes her son was just too cruel, but that to her made him even more irresistable... There was just something about the danger, and the wrong feeling that felt great.
She wasn't able to tlk to give her opinion in which hole. But she knew that her son wouldn't listen to her either way. He ALWAYS did as he pleased, and most if not all of them, caused her wonderful but rough pain. She looked down, then behind her. And tried at her best attempt to put on a devilish grin.

Zuro watched his mother and laughed as he moved up behind her and gave her ass a swat before grabbing her bound thighs and rubbing his dick against them. He slid in between her thighs for abit before he rubbed himself against the entrance to her cunt before slowly sliding himself in. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?"

He slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

She let out a small moan as himself against her shivers going through her entire body, and of course her pussy. Her thighs cringed, but they couldn't move much, actually they couldn't move at all. As he teased her entrance she was motionless, she gulped hard and dry. She wanted more but didn't want to seem too eager. That was too late.
She started to shake her head disagreeing with the statement about them being together forever. Her son needed to realize that this wouldn't last forever she just wouldn't stand for it. But she needed him right now, and maybe even forever. His amazing and cruel actions of ever sort just made it irresistable! She needed him, greatly.

But before she could continue shaking her head he entered her. She let out another moan. And when he pounded into her as hard as he could she screamed so loud it must'e echoed the room. Her nipples were now swollen and like a prune, the feeling was numbing. She contiued to scream, until her screams became loud pausing moans for every thrust.

Zuro looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and stocking covered thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he reached over and pulled her gag out.

Zuro looked at his mother and tilted his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. He bent down and started to untie her but kept her down by his waist. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, enjoying calling her by dirty and degrading names as it had almost become a true habit and way of calling for her.

Back
Top Bottom