Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Feline Frolics! [Futa/F or Futa/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
Long story short, I'm looking to play a futa cat-girl going on erotic misadventures in a fantasy world filled with lustful monster girls and sexy magic. For a good idea of the cat-girl I'd be playing, this is a good image.

I'm not looking for any specific plots — the aim is simply for her to have sexy funtimes, whether consensual or non-con, with any assortment of exotic females and/or futas.

There are some kinks I'd love to include. Of course, not all of these things need to be included, but the more the merrier!
  • Cum Milking. Perhaps a futa cat-girl's cum is particularly useful in potions. Or you're just a monster girl who wants to suck her cock dry of her tasty seed.
  • Hypnosis. The cat-girl's particularly susceptible to this, especially when it's done by beautiful women.
  • Lactation. The cat-girl regularly lactates, and she loves breastfeeding from other ladies as well.
  • Masturbation. A cat-girl with a healthy libido needs to sate her needs every now and then, even if she has to do it herself...
  • Pregnancy. Whether traditional impregnation or oviposition. Perhaps it's her partner getting knocked up, perhaps it's her getting knocked up, perhaps even both!
  • Transformation. Whether it's simpler things like her boobs or dick growing bigger, or growing extra boobs or even being turned into a monster girl herself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom