Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter the Badlands (messeduprp x Skeith Takahata II)

Rosaline smiled softly at Sybil. "I'm not going to leave you to deal with that alone. I never would." She looked Sybil in the eye and solently waded toward her. She didn't say anything until shenptessed her lips against Sybil's in a passionate kiss.

Sybil smiled faintly at Rosaline as she spoke. She watched her approach, a look of intent in her eyes. As she was taken into a passionate kiss, Sybil melted into her. She wrapped her arms around her waist, loosely. She felt nothing but absolute bliss in Rosaline's arms, kissing her like this. "I feel so fortunate to have met you." She whispered breathlessly as she broke the kiss. "No one's ever looked at me or kissed me like you do."

Rosaline kissed Sybil again, grabbing her thighs and lifting her legs to wrap them around Rosaline's waist. The woman closed her eyes and let herself just enjoy Sybil's presence. "Sybil... I... I really like you and well... I was hoping you might consider me more than just a friend..." Rosaline blushed softly but pressed on, "I find you very attractive, physically as well as mentally and that night together was something special. I want to try again... Just you and I, all night long. I can reimburse you if you need the money or I can just give you all my energy if that's all you want."

A surprised yelp escaped Sybil's lips as Rosaline lifted her. She wrapped her legs around her, her arms coming to wrap around her neck and shoulders. Sybil's eyes widened as Rosaline began to offer what sounded like a romantic confession. When she once again brought up the concept of compensation, Sybil closed her eyes. A soft sigh was breathed out. "Rosaline. If you really think of me that way, you need to stop thinking of my company as needing reimbursement."

She looked into her eyes as her smile returned. "Just us tonight. All night." She kissed her again, a gentle but insistent contact.

Rosaline blushed and returned the kiss. "I'm sorry. I just..." she sighed and held Sybil close, "let's just stop talking for awhile." She fell silent and held Sybil close, occasionally kissing her with equal passion.

Sybil still wasn't sure what any of this meant for her and Rosaline. There was a natural expectation that if things did develop romantically between them, that Sybil would have to stop her work as a prostitute. She would have to give herself only to Rosaline. But then, what would she do for money? She could barely read or write. She had never learned a trade or even gone to school. How would she support them?

Then there were the bizarre creatures that had attacked them. What were they? Would they return? What part did the priest play in any of this? It was all a lot of weight to put on an uneducated prostitute's shoulders.

Despite her concerns, she knew that she enjoyed Rosaline's company. She felt safe in her arms. Whenever Rosaline looked at her or kissed her, she felt wanted and desired. She tried to push the negative thoughts to the back of her mind, kissing Rosaline as she was held aloft in her arms.

Rosaline held Sybil for close to an hour before they left the river together. She dressed quickly and went back to the town with Sybil. She knew about as much about these creatures as Sybil did, but she knew that she was going to keep her safe.

Sybil road behind Rosaline, riding side saddle, with her arms around her waist loosely, her head resting against the middle of her back. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sound of Rosaline's heart beat and breathing. The soft clopping sounds of the horse's hooves. As they re-entered the town, she could hear the bustle of people, causing her to raise her head to look around at the town. "I suppose we should head back to Jasper's huh?" She said softly.

She cast a wary glance towards the church. She knew that the priest knew something about the strange occurrences. She wondered if he was watching her. If intentionally waited for her and Rosaline to be vulnerable. She shook her head free of those thoughts. She was just being paranoid. Tonight was for her and Rosaline to enjoy, nothing else.

Rosaline guided her horse toward the bar she had come to know relatively well. She tied the horse off and helped Sybil down. She casually led her into the bar, nodding to Jasper. "Jasper, I'm going to borrow her for the night. Don't be worried, she's safe with me." She smiled at Sybil and walked her into the bedroom. Rosaline closed the door with a thud and sighed contentedly.

She hung her hat on a peg and watched the sunset out the window. The woman removed her gun belt and set each gun down on a nightstand, so she could draw either one and fire at any attacker from wherever she was, for one last good measure, she braced a chair under the doorknob. "There we go, nothing can bother us now. It's just you and I."

Sybil could hear the disappointed moans when Rosaline informed Jasper that she would be keeping Sybil all to herself that night. Sybil turned to some of the men who were there, blowing them a kiss. "Sorry, loves. Takin' a little break for some self love." Monsters aside, just being attacked by her last client had shaken her up pretty bad. She still wore the bandages from his knife after all.

Once alone in her room, Sybil gave her a more genuine smile than the one she aired for the men in the bar. She walked over to the bed, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Now, miss Rosaline. I do believe you promised me a night of love making." She gave her a mischievous smile.

Rosaline smirked and turned to face Sybil completely, "I believe I did, and I am one to keep my promises Ms. Hatchet." She reached up and began removing her shirt as she walked closer. With a little bit of difficulty, she pulled her boots off and tossed them aside as well. Eventually, Rosaline slipped her shirt off and sat down on the bed beside Sybil. She placed her hand over Sybil's and leaned in, pressing her lips against the prostitute's.

In that moment, everything faded behind them, the monsters and the priest and the fact that Sybil was a prostitute and a Rosaline was an ex-gunslinger. None of it mattered as they kissed. Rosaline leaned in a bit more and kissed her again, letting everything fade away.

Sybil smiled as Rosaline walked over, stifling a giggle as she worked her way out of some of her clothing. The red haired prostitute felt all of her fears and concerns fade away -for the moment- as Rosaline kissed her. Each time they locked lips was such an electrifying experience for Sybil, whom despite her profession and the sexual experience that brought with it or perhaps due to it, had never felt truly loved or desired. She brought her free hand up to gently grip Rosaline's bare shoulder. Her other hand closed around Rosaline's. It was bliss.

Her hand slid lower, holding Rosaline's side as she pulled her a little closer. She pulled a way from the kiss briefly, still close enough to feel her breath on her lips. "You sure do no how to make a lady feel special." She commented through worked breathing.

Rosaline smiled at Sybil, "maybe... Or maybe you're just a special woman." She kissed her again, she was such better at kissing than she was at making witty lines in the midst of passionate love-making.

Rosaline rolled around on the bed, shifting Sybil so she was on top. She moved down and kissed Rosaline's neck, kissing the flesh softly and tenderly. "I doubt your clients are usually this gentle."

Sybil smiled into the kiss as Rosaline called her special. Sure, other clients had flirted with her, but it was always simply pillow talk. Coming from Rosaline, those compliments felt genuine. She laughed softly as they rolled to a new position, gasping softly as she felt Rosaline's lips on her neck. "Hmm... Never so gentle." She cooed softly. Her hand moved to hold Rosaline's head in place gently, brushing her hair as she did so.

Never had she wanted to be taken an ravaged more fiercely than she did right then and there. Though, perhaps, that was just her usual experiences talking. Rosaline's gentle and loving approach was new, and tantalizing. "I'm still wearing my dress, love." She mumbled softly, smiling brightly as she crooked her head, exposing more of her pale and tender flesh.

Rosaline sighed and glanced down at Sybil. "I'm well aware you are. One thing that I'm certain your clients don't try... Something some people called 'foreplay"' she kissed Syvil's neck again, her fingers working to remove her dress.

"It's supposed to get you worked you before we get to business. I don't know if it will catch on, but I've found it's effective." She slowly removed Sybil's dress, kissing more of her skin as it was bared. "You know... I was unsure before. But I think I like you just as much without your dress as I like you with your dress."

Sybil smirked some under Rosaline's teasing. Each kiss almost feeling hot against her skin, each brush of her fingers causing her to writhe ever-so-slightly. "Mmm, I like it already." She mumbled. She bit her lip as she craned her neck back, still grinning. As the dress began to slide away, Sybil, looked forward a Rosaline again. Smiling coyly at her compliment. "I aim to please, darling." She batted her eyelashes while she smiled a flirty smile. Her own hands carefully caressed her friend's skin, lovingly exploring every inch they could reach.

Rosaline slipped her hand down to Sybil's waist and pulled her body to Rosaline's. She dragged her lips along Sybil's skin, down to her front. She kissed along the line of Sybil's collarbone, glancing up at Sybil from time to time, "I do hope you're enjoying yourself as much as I am."

She put both her hands on Sybil's hips and slid them down to her thighs, guiding the other woman to wrap her legs around Rosaline's waist. "I like taking the lead, but if you want to take the reigns Miss Hatchet, I won't stop you."

Sybil's breathing was coming a little faster, cute little sounds that every so often threatened to become a moan. "Ooh~ I am~" As Rosaline's hands guided her to wrap her long pale legs around her, she happily complied, crossing her legs at the ankle behind her. Sybil's hands wrapped around Rosaline's shoulders, dragging her nails across her back.

"Mmm... And interrupt this? I wouldn't dream of it~" She bit her lip and close her eyes
She let her head loll back onto the pillow, her back arching against Rosaline slightly, desperate for more of her attention.

Rosaline bit her lip as she felt Sybil's nails drag across her back. The little pain grounded her in the moment. "Mm, Miss Hatchet you do know how to make a woman feel welcome in a new town." She kept kissing along her collarbone, moving down the other woman's body and headed quickly towards her breasts. "I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. If there's anything you want, please just let me know."

"I do my best, love~" Sybil bit her lip as she arched her back slightly. Each kiss felt like fire on her skin and it was driving her crazy. She wrapped her legs around her a little tighter, holding on to her back with both hands like she might fall off the edge of the world if she let go. "Oh, I am enjoying this, darling. Do whatever you like with me. I'll tell you what I like as you go."

Rosaline cocked an eyebrow. "Well then. Do you like... This?" She leaned forward and kissed Sybil's nipple, then the other. She wrapped her lips around one and gently lapped at it with her tongue. Her other hand gently groped at Sybil's other breast.

Back
Top Bottom