Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vault-Tec Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Vault-Tec Shenanigans, with a dose of interspecies play!

This is one of the few times I'll do a "fandom" idea. It takes some mild liberties with the Fallout lore, but it's all done in the name of fun and smut, and I hope that despite of this we will enjoy it! Imagine a Vault that has, in the infinite wisdom of the people who design these things, only women in it. Whether it was by design, or by some mysterious "accident" a few weeks after the Vault closed down, it opened decades later with a familiar but different society. It is not too different from how it would have been with a male presence, but women have taken up the roles quite well. An artificial breeding-program insures new generations of Vault Dwellers. However, the came a time when the Vault just had to open its doors and it was a harsh world, but these people were determined to create a proper settlement outside the walls of their old home. The problem was though that it was a bit too much for them to handle. They where just not prepared for it.

Having no real guns or supplies for any extended or meaningful presence in the wasteland made them vulnerable. VERY vulnerable. And here is where the lewd smut and interspecies action comes in!
A wandering band of mercenaries come by. It just doesn't happen to be any normal kind of armed group however, they have advanced weapons and they know how to use it. Thing is, they're all tall, scaled, reptilian creatures. Intelligent of course, and able to communicate and reason like anyone in the Vault... But they're not the most well-fed group. So, a bargain is struck. And depending on how nasty you want to play it (believe me, I appreciate nasty) this could have been a suggestion that came from the women. Not only would these "Scalies" be fed, and charged with being the protectors of the Vault... But they would also be the men of the Vault. In every sense of the word.

Blame Vault chemicals, a long and extended period without men having left the women starved for any kind of cock, whatever have you. This is a scenario I want to play out that has the women starving for physical contact with the opposite sex and having such a distant framework of what counts as a human male, they are willing to ignore the scales, the tail, the claws, and the monster dongs they come packing - or maybe that exotic nature of them makes them all the more interesting? And if you want to focus on just one, or two, or the entire society as it is affected by this fascination for these rugged creatures, I'm game for it all.

Long-term is optional, and I dare say preferred.
Large-scaled sense of play is also something I would like to do, but it is not a must.

Consensuality is a must, very eager women to actually experience "genuine sex" is very much wanted.
Huge cocks and huge cumshots is a must, but bad-dragon-like shapes is optional (and even preferred!).
Domination, dirty talking, verbal abuse and such is optional.
Chubby women and Mature women is very much preferred, but I love to see a variety if we are dealing with multiple characters!

Having made a mistake with which threads were Short-Term and Long-Term, I'm going to give this thread a bump.

And another bump, because I really like this idea. And others relevant to it, potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom