Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi lewdness~! Femboy/Shemale seeking Pervert Woman~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi Hi~! You can all call me 'Sunshine' and im looking for someone who would be interested in playing an older woman to my young shemale/femboy~! The ages would be 16 with a 35/40 year old.~ The plot i hope for will mostly revolve around Sci-Fi stuff, and especially even something based off the film 'Passengers'~! But i am open to other plot stuff, and more then willing to give the deets of the plot in mind.~

I write usually 300-500 words per post, if im inspired enough i'll even do more! (And a very lewd partner usually helps me get inspired!) I prefer literate partners with a knack for dirty talk and such, creative words for the lewdness.~

My kinks are~: Small Dicks (I want to have a cock around four to five inches, three is something im also open to playing!), Pervert Women (A dirty woman who just loves sex/dirty things), Hairy Pussy (A big plus for me! And you'll have to talk me down with a good reason for not having one.), Big Fat Asses!, Foul Mouths (Especially in casual conversation), Raw Sex, Premature Ejaculation, Sweat, and many more!

Please PM me if interested~! I am very much looking forward to it!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom