Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A personal trainer, and an extra rod. (Messeduprp &KaseKitty)

Everytime Alice went up she made sure to teasingly kiss the tip then go back down. She kept doing sit ups not stopping unless told to

Tabitha smiled "you are a sexy sexy woman..." She licked her nipppe softly before laying down, placing her cock right below Alice's sex. "Go on and start doing squats baby. The deeper you squat the deeper you take this cock, the better the workout.

Tabitha moaned as she got deep on to her cock, practically balls deep. "Of fuck yes... Alright start going up and down. I want you to do fourth squats okay? Feel free to do them veeery slowly."

Soon they finished squats and Tabitha groaned. Sad she hadn't gotten a chance to cum yet. She nodded to Alice "push ups now... Go down deep enough that you can getmy cock down your throat."

Alice found this so exciting and a major turn on. She got into push up position and started everytime she went down she deepthroated Tabithas cock

Tabitha spread her legs a bit and held them up, "try elevated push ups. Ooh right there yeah" she smiled as her coxk was sucked and leaned her head in, licking and sucking on Alice's sex.

Tabitha smiled and pulled away. "Alright Alice... Let's get our workout done." She took Alice through everything, giving her weight lifting. More machines and as they finished her abs were on fire. Tabitha has been teasing her holes and breasts. "Alright how do you feel. Horny?

Tabitha smiled and picker her up again, her coxk quivering. "Well I can help with one of those things... What do you say dear?" She leaned in and gently kissed Alice's neck.

Alice shivered and tilted her head to give Tabitha more access to her neck "if you refering to how wet i am then fuck me already~"

Tabitha smiled and kissed Alice. Skipping her tongue into her mouth. She carried her over to weighs area and layed down on a bench for a bench press with Alice on top. She grabbed her hips and slid her up. Sitting the girl on her trainer's face. Tabitha's mouth began working the sex before her, leaving no fold untouched. Her cock pulses and throbbed in anticipation. With a gentle hand, Tabitha guided Alice's head down toward the cock.

Tabitha moaned into her pussy and pushed Alice's head down. Pressing her lips against the cockhead. "Mm suck it baby" she pushed her tongue inside Tabitha. Moaning iro her pussy.

Tabitha pulled away from the pussy, rubbing it with her fingers. "How about I put that cock somewhere else him? Like right Here" she slid her fingers inside Alice's pussyx stroking her G-spot. "Or here" she slid a finger in her ads and pumped it in and out slowly.

Tabitha grinned and took another lick before standing both her and Alice up and bending her over the gym counter, rubbing her cock on Alice's pussy. "Beg for me to fuck you."

Tabitha smirked, grabbing hold of Alice's hands, she rammed her full length inside the girl with a loud moan. She started to thrust in and out of her, moaning as she went.

Back
Top Bottom