Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A personal trainer, and an extra rod. (Messeduprp &KaseKitty)

Alice cried out as as the large cock was rammed into her pussy "fuck~ its stretching me~" she moaned loudly as she was thrusted into. She couldnt help but absolutely love Tabithas cock

Tabitha leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Good... Take it down that slutty hole." She thrusted it quick as she could. Moaning aloud as she pulled Alice's hair.

Tabitha smiled and sped up, grabbing Alice's thighs and lifting her upx now as she carried her she bounced her. Making her trusts go even deeper. "Fuck Alice you're so tight!"

Alice moaned out "Tabitha~ your cock is hitting in me so deep~" after tabitha commented on her tightness alice answered "thats cuz your cock feels so good~"

Tabitha pulled out of Alice and flashed her with a wicked smile. "Hm... I think were doing well do far. Getting a good cardio workout in early. How about we move onto the next section and I can help you in the weight bench."

Alice gasped as Tabitha pulled out her pussy really wet. "Fuck your such a tease. " she really watned to keep getting fucked

Tabitha went over to a bench press and lay down. She motioned for Alice to join her. "Just lay down on your back and I'll spot you from below. If you do a set, you'll get a cock in that wonderful cunt."

Alice laid down on the bench press and followed instructions she started to lift it but her arm muscles were never good at weight lifting she was really shaky in the arms

Alice was laying directly on top of Tabitha. The instructor slowly slipped her cock into Alice's pussy. She didn't thrust yet, instead her hands grabbed the bar and helped Alice started lifting. "I'm only doing thirty percent of the work. You're doing well Alice. I'll reward you after ten reps, then well start the second set right after."

Alice was excited she lift her pussy getting wetter with every lift she finished 10 reps with help her arms hurt but the reward would be worth it.

Tabitha grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, pushing her cock up into Alice, pumping in and out. "Mm, Good. Were gonna rest a bit, then her back to do the second set."

Alice let out moans mixed with panting. She really loved Tabithas cock her pussy making alot of noise tabitha fucked it

Back
Top Bottom