Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night in Lust (SanguineXMessedupRp)

Nialla smiled and stroked the collar. " and you won't go back. You have a new life now. A life as my submissive girlfriend and slave pet. Your life will be so much fun now. I will get you anything you could ever want or need. Because I want my girl to be happy. I can work from home.most of the time but I'd I leave for business you will probably come with me... I do need a partner to share my bed after all. You can eat like this every day, the best food you could. I will give you free will to leave the apartment during the day if you behave and be a good submissive for me."

The life that Nialla was offering her was actually a pretty impressive, and all in exchange of being her slave and allowing herself to be subjected to her taboo interests. It didn't sound that bad really, so the beautiful young woman just smiled. "That would be lovely." she admitted as she drank some more of her champagne.

Nialla smiled and pulled Alyssa closer. "I need to give you some ground rules though. You are my slave, but you're still my girlfriend too. So here are the rules. When we are together, you will act like a slave. When I'm gone for work, you will continue to act as my slave, if I am gone for work I might leave you instructions, I expect you to follow those directions as a good slave would. In public you will do as I say but you will not call me mistress or say you are a slave."

She smiled and kissed Alyssa softly. "Now for the girlfriend part. You will be free from slave duties on special occasions like certain holidays, date night, when someone's family is visiting. Obvious things. You will also have an hour and a half from ten O'clock to eleven thirty each night where you will be relieved of slave duties. However, that can be taken away if you are a disobedient slave to me... Are we clear?"

She took a sip of her champagne and smiled softly at Alyssa. "Tomorrow we'll start your training. We'll go slow since I believe you're fairly vanilla as far as sex goes. Nothing wrong with that, but I want to a climate you to the taboo."

The two women were pulled closer together with the fabric of the sweaters separating the two. All the while Alyssa listened to the house rules that were being set by her owner for the lack of a better term. The rules weren't that complicated to follow. Yes, some of them were more restrictive than she's used to, but that is what she agreed for. Hopefully the benefits that she'd be getting would make up for the lack of freedom. Nialla leaned forward, kissing her softly as their pact was sealed with a kiss before continuing.

Alyssa nodded to her throughout the entire process, gulping nervously near the end before curiosity got the best of her. "What...what will be start with?" she asked timidly.

"Nothing too terrible dear, just teaching you how to crawl properly, how to kneel and present yourself for your mistress. We'll also decide what kind of submissive you are, whether you're a slave or a pet. I might also begin with giving you a small plug for that sexy ass of yours" she smiled and playfully smacked the ass, squeezing it in her hand. "Mm I just love how to feels. I think we'll also get you measured for your slave clothing. Sometimes I'm going to want you to dress a certain way and I need to be sure you can do that like a good girl. Also don't forget. Unless you have been relieved of slave duties, you must always ask my permission to orgasm."

The girl wondered about everything she was saying. It didn't sound too bad. Her concentration was broken when Nialla playfully smacked her lovely ass. Nialla's hand once more squeezed her lovely rear. She had been told before that she had a nice ass, but it definitely seemed like Nialla was more of a fan of it than most people were. A small plug wouldn't be too bad, she thought. "Alright...mistress." she then listened to the plan for the clothing. "I understand. I think I can do all that." she said with another soft smile.

Nialla smiled and kissed her slave again before setting a chocolate in her mouth and french kissing Alyssa, sliding the chocolate between her lips. "That's a good girl. Now I think I might also get you some pretty things too... You.may be my slave but you are also my new girlfriend, and I will be making sure you look like it. I'mm give you anything, jewelry and clothing. Anything you want."

Alyssa kissed her new mistress, mildly started by the chocolate that was slipped into her mouth as their tongues danced. A very decadent and sensual act as Nialla broke the kiss before speaking again. From beneath, Alyssa nodded to it, as it was actually a pretty good exchange, she thought. "That sounds great." she said as the beautiful woman smiled from below.

Nialla rolled Alyssa over to lay atop her. She put her arms around her slave's waist and kissed her. Slipping her tongue into the kiss. "Mm baby... Your tongue tastes so good." She moved one hand up to hold Alyssa's head.

With a quick flourish, Alyssa found herself on top of Nialla. The sweater that she had draped over her fell off of her body and left the beautiful young woman exposed as she was pulled into a deep kiss. Her tongue met with Nialla's, one hand holding her waist and the other sliding up into her brown locks. The young woman finally accepting her role as the new toy of Nialla.

Nialla's own sweater came off as her mouth detaches from Alyssa's lips, only to find new purchase on her breast. She was much more reserved and passionate now,taming her time to pleasure the slave. Her tongue flicked over the nipple while her mouth clamped on over it, sucking and licking it whole the other rolled between her fingers.

Within moments, both of the beautiful women were naked on the bed. Alyssa had played with women before, but it was never with someone like this. Alyssa let out a soft gasp as Nialla's warm mouth wrapped around on of her nipples. Her own sensitive nipples sending a shock up her spine when Nialla's tongue flicked over it. An innocent moan escaped her lips as one of her nipples was expertly worked on by Nialla's mouth and the other by her fingers. Her own busty breasts being worked on like never before.

Nialla smiled and switched to the other nipple, "mm look at these sexy boobs, you will make a perfect slave for me" she smiled as she took the second in a similar way, her legs pushing Alyssa's wide. She smiled and slid down between them, teasingly kissing her inner thighs.

Alyssa let out another soft gasp as Nialla switched to her other sensitive nipple, enjoying the relative strange's attention which was a surprise to her. "I'm glad you like them, Mistress." said again, getting a little bit more used to it each time she said. She was glad she liked her busty breasts, even if they were a bit larger than Nialla's own very busty chest. Her legs were spread and twitched as she felt Nialla's lips kiss her inner thigh, so dangerously close to her smooth, delicate pussy.

Nialla smiled and rubbed her first finger over Alyssa's clit very lightly, barely touching it. "Ooh look at this pretty pink pussy you have. Mm so nice and tasty looking, maybe I'll do this." She dragged her tongue along it slowly, looking up at Alyssa. "Or maybe you'd prefer this." She proceeded to make many rapid licks, stroking the labia and battering the clit, occasionally locking her mouth around it and sucking on it. She smirked again and pulled away, "no no no... I think you'll like this." She pushed her face in again and began sliding her tongue in and out of Alyssa's sex, scraping the walls.

She pulled away for a second with a grin, "or are you such a sex hungry slut for your mistress that you want all three"

The beautiful young woman gasped softly again as Nialla's fingers lightly trailed along her clit. Her toes curled for a moment in anticipation as she looked down at Nialla. Alyssa tensed up when she dragged her warm tongue slowly across her pink pussy, proceeding to shudder as Nialla rapidly licked her labia and lapped at her clit. When she sucked on it, Alyssa gasped, her legs shuddering again around Nialla before Nialla started slide her tongue into her. Alyssa was now moaning as her new mistress worked her pussy like no man or woman had ever done before.

She looked down with flush cheeks and softly said, "I liked all of them..."

Nialla smiled as she spoke, her arms snaking around to gold her thighs like shackles. "Mm I knew you would be the right girl for me." She giggled before ravaging her slave's pussy.

She burried her face in Alyssa's sex and began immediately, doing all the things she had done before, rotating between techniques but cha going the order, doing them randomly and even adding new ones, her tongue would trace small circles around her pussy or do zig-zags up and down it's length, a few times she even licked the skin all around her pussy to tease her. Soon she had shifted her slave to sit up on her face and began pulling her over her mouth, grinding her on her face with a moan.

Nialla wrapped her arms around her toned thighs before delighting in her sweet folds. Alyssa began to moan again, with a bit more consistency as her pussy was enjoyed in a most decadent manner. Alyssa had had some experiences with women before in the past, but nothing like this. All this was servicing to reinforce the fact that she made a good decision when it came to accepting this slave relationship. Soon, Nialla had her riding her face and Alyssa didn't hesitate to allow herself. Her hands reached up to her own breasts, squeezing herself and tweaking her nipples to heighten her pleasure as her lovely moans filled the air.

Nialla shook her head and reached up herself, pinching and prodding the breasts of her slave, "these are mine sweetie, your whole body belongs to me now. You're my submissive, you belong to your mistress and you love it.

Nialla's soft fingers reached up, pinching her nipples once more and groping at her busty chest. With her eyes shifting down again, Alyssa nodded as she moaned. "yes, Mistress. All of it belongs to you."

Nialla smiled wryly, she had Alyssa right where she wanted her. She shifted her weight slowly as to gently lay Alyssa on her back. She reach over and slid open a drawer on her nightstand. She presented a pair of handcuffs with pink fur lining the inside. She glanced at Alyssa before stretching out atop her, helping the girl to stretch her arms over her head. Her deft finger worked the cuffs around the headboard and onto her slave's wrists while her mouth worked in Alyssa's, forcingbher mouth open as they kissed and letting their tongue's mingle.

She pulled away and sat up, straddling her slave with a grin at her now cuffed hands. "You look so cute with your little handcuffs. Do you want me to bindfold you too?" She smiled and slowly grinded her sex against Alyssa's stomach. Already enjoying her new slave girlfriend.

With grace, Nialla was able to push her onto her back. The soft cushioning of the bed making it effortless. Afterwards, Nialla stood up and walked over to a dresser. it was hard to tell what she was grabbing, but she would soon find out what she was looking for. Nialla walked back with what seemed to be pink handcuffs before climbing on top of her. The mistress guided the pet's hands over her her head before cuffing her wrists and chaining her to the headboard all the while the two shared a deep kiss. their tongues dancing together as the two beautiful women kiss.

When she pulled back, Alyssa gasped. The girl was being taken to a place she had never been before and she was alright with it. As a reflex, she tried to lower her arms, but then found herself unable to. She could feel the heat of her mistress on her taut stomach. "S-sure.." she said nervously, but with some excitement in her voice as well.

Nialla slid a silk blindfold from the nightstand drawer and smiled, gebtly securing the silk cloth around her eyes.."this isn't an official blindfoos but it will work. Now the safety word is mongoose..Remember mongoose." With a smile she lightly licks Alyssa's left nipple before sliding down and kissing her right hip, then dragging her finger between her breasts. Missing her lips and overall keeping er guess I g at her next move.

The blindfold was put on her and immediately she felt a mixef sense of excitement and danger. It was odd to be in a position like this for the first time, but she was enjoying it so far. "mongoose, ok, I got it." she nervously but with a small gasp as her tongue flicked her sensitive nipples and then she felt a kiss on her hip, but then her hand trailed between her breasts. She was lost, unable to move her upper body and to see.

"Not being able to see makes it so exciting doesn't it? You have no idea what I might be doing to you next. No idea at all." She smiled and playfully slapped Alyssa's sex before her fingers slowly teased her clit. "I hope you're having as much fun as I am dear. You make such a cute little slave girl." She leaned down and kissed down Alyssa's belly to her muff, her tongue lightly caressing her womanhood. "Do you want me to taste it baby?"

Back
Top Bottom