Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brothers Room (Yaiocest x Ryu_Momochi)

He blushed a bit as she spoke to him, kissing back deeply as she forced the kiss on him,"Mmm..." he whispered into her mouth, unable to really fight back or anything. When she pulled away he took a soft deep breath, feeling her start to push him into her then pulling out,"P-please... s-sis..." he whimpered, moaning again as he bit his lip, his body starting to warm once more in pleasure.

"Please what hm?" She slipped the very tip of his cock into her for the briefest instant, before pulling away again. "If you want something little brother...you're going to have to tell me what it is. I can do all the work, but I've got to know what you want first" She smirked down at him, her hands on his chest to support herself, her breasts swaying almost hypnotically from her movement. "Come on Ryu.....tell big sister what you want her to do....and she'll do it"

He whimpered a bit, biting his lip as she teased him more,"Uh... um... p-please... f-f-fuck y-your brother...." he said as he gulped, shuddering a bit. He was feeling so tense right now, he was unable to take any more. When she began to slide on him teasingly he thrust up a bit, pushing into her and showing exactly what he wanted,"P-please... sis..." he whispered.

"Mmm...alright then, sounds like fun" Karena smirked, then suddenly raised herself up slightly, hovering just above his cock for a brief moment, before suddenly slamming down, taking the entirity of his cock deep into her tight pussy with a single thrust. Even though she had done it on purpose, Karena couldn't help letting out a loud cry of pleasure, though she quickly silenced herself once more so their parents wouldn't hear. "Nnnngh....fuck....it's so big.....well? How does it feel little brother? How does it feel inside sister's pussy?"

When she slid down onto him he gave a soft shuddering groan, feeling so deep into her,"U-ung... s-sis..." he moaned, feeling her body tightening over and over around him,"I-it's s-so tight... I... f-feel it moving..."he said as he bit his lip, looking up at her with a soft blush, unable to imagine he was actually doing this with her. He couldn't help but start moving a bit, grinding around inside of her, wanting to feel more of the pleasure she was giving him, wanting more of the forbidden fruit.

She had to admit, she was surprised when he started moving and grinding inside of her, the sensation causing her to moan softly, before she covered her mouth to suppress the noise. "Nnngh....that's it little brother..." Along with his movement, she started to lift herself up and down, moving slowly on him at first, but gradually speeding up little by little.

He whimpered, shuddering as she began to move faster on him,"Mmm... s-sis... that... f-f-feels so good..." he moaned, leaning his head back as he felt himself push deep into her. He groaned, his hands moving, trying to grab something, anything to hold onto.

"Damn right it feels good....nngh....fuck....you're the biggest I've ever had..." Her pussy was dripping all over his waist, whilst her hands found his, guiding them to grab onto her breasts. "Don't ignore them little brother....god they love being played with..." Her nipples were as hard as steel in his hands, and as he touched her sensitive flesh she groaned in pleasure, clasping a hand over her mouth to quiet herself.

He moaned, thrusting up into her as his hands caressed her breasts,"Mmm... s-sis... i-it's s-so amazing... I... I've n-never felt so good..." he moaned, rubbing ehr breasts, his fingers moving to rub over her nipples as he felt his body grew hotter and more sensitive, wanting more of her,"S-sis.... y-you're s-so tight... I... I c-can't t-take much..." he said as hishead leaned back with a groan.

"Just....just hold on a while longer little brother..." Karena groaned and started pounding a little faster and harder on his cock. "You promised...to make me cum too...remember?" She grinned down at him, grinding her hips against him, drawing as much pleasure from him as she could.

He moaned loudly, grinding his hips against hers,"A-ah... s-sis... I... I c-can't... hold on..." he moaned, his hands caressing her breasts, wanting to give her the pleasure she demanded. He was fighting his body, not wanting to cum too soon, not wanting to get in trouble with her as he continued to push deep inside of her, feeling her pussy tightening harder and harder around his member.

"Just...just a little longer....please....nnngh..." She groaned and ground her hips against him, her pussy squeezing his cock tightly as she moved. "I'm so close.....god I'm so close....I've wanted this all night.....make...make me cum little brother....please....please thrust up into me and make me cum..."

He moaned, thrusting hard up into her, his head leaning back and his eyes rolling back,"U-ung... s-sis... I... g-gonna... can't..." he moaned, trying his best to give her the pleasure she wanted, his hands continuing to caress her breasts, moving and pinching her nipples and twisting them softly, pulling them a bit as he made sure to hit her clit with each hard thrust.

"Nnnngh....fuck.....c-cum for me little brother....fill your big sister full of cum!" She panted, then cried out in orgasm, either not remembering or not caring that their parents were down the hall, her pussy tightening around his cock, her pussy juices spraying over his waist as she came hard.

As she moaned for him he couldn't help but cry out in pleasure, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her into a deep kiss, holding her tightly as he came hard, filling her with his seed as he continued to slide slowly in and out of her, prolonging both of their pleasure, the intense waves washing over him like nothing he'd ever felt before.

Karena continued twitching as she felt her brother filling her up with hot cum, before falling to lay ontop of him, panting heavily, her large breasts rubbing against his chest. "Ooooh....that was so good....you're one of the best fucks I've ever had little brother....."

He shuddered as he held her to him, hearing her words he blushed a bit,"Th-thanks..." he said as he felt her body twitching around him, his cock still buried deep inside of her. This was his first time, so he couldn't compare her to anyone, so he didn't even try. He nuzzled against her softly, taking a deep breath as he enjoyed the feelings she had given him.

Back
Top Bottom