Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brothers Room (Yaiocest x Ryu_Momochi)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Karena growled as she walked into the house angrily, nearly slamming the door behind her. The only reason she hadn't was so she wouldn't wake up the rest of the house, her parents and her younger brother sleeping upstairs. It was about 2am, and she'd just returned home from a date with her boyfriend. They'd been drinking and clubbing all night, and after nearly an hour of groping her, she'd finally been ready to put out. Hell, she'd been more desperate for him than he had. And then, and then he chooses that moment to just lose it. After her boyfriend had failed miserably to get it up, she'd stormed off angrily, shouting threats of breaking up with the failure of a man that he was. She wouldn't have minded so much, but he was the reason she'd gotten so damned horny, and now she was stuck with it.

"Fucking bastard....leaving me like this..." She slipped her shoes off, starting to stumble up the stairs. She'd been planning on going to her room, perhaps trying to satisfy herself, knowing full well that her fingers would never be enough to give her the release she so desperately needed. But, as she walked past her younger brothers room, she stopped, a few thoughts flittering through her head. Recently she'd caught her brother masturbating.....and he had been rather....impressive. Bigger than her boyfriend definately, and at his age boys were permanently horny right? In her drunken state, Karena grinned wickedly, turning and slowly starting to push her brothers door open, peeking inside and watching as he slept.

"Hmmm...." She smirked, then started to creep inside, walking over towards his bed silently, then started pulling his blankets back in order to expose his body. Once it was pulled away, her delicate fingers went to his boxers, starting to pull them back as she licked her lips, peeling the fabric back past his limp cock. "Mmm....tasty..." She stared for a moment, seeming to consider if she should do this, but the urge....it was just too strong. She needed relief and she didn't care who gave it to her. Slowly, her fingers reached out and wrapped around the limp meat, starting to stroke it slowly. For the moment, she wanted to arouse him without waking him....she wanted him to be so horny when he woke up he wouldn't resist her.

Ryu slept quietly in his bed, his short black hair messy as he did. He had had a late night, his schooling usually making him stay up till around midnight, which he would usually pass out. He wasn't your normal teenage boy in that he wasn't constantly craving sex, well, he did, but he was better at controlling it than most. He laid quietly as she slipped into the room, moving over to him. He could feel her fingertips on his skin, but he didn't wake, her touch gentle and pleasurable as he groaned gently,"Mmm..." he whispered, slowly starting to grow hard from her actions, his limp member slowly growing as he bit his lip, his breathing slowly starting to get heavy but he still stayed sleeping.

Karena smirked as she watched her younger brothers cock starting to grow bigger and harder....oh yes, he was most definately bigger than her boyfriend, when he could get tha damn thing up again. "That's it, get nice and big...." Once he was about half hard, Karena leaned down and wrapped her lipsticked lips around it, suckling on the thick head. Whilst her hands were free, she reached down under her short skirt, grabbinbg her panties and starting to pull them off, her mouth moving further down Ryu's cock so she could suck him to full hardness. "My my my....look who's a big boy....." Karena licked her lips once more, starting to get up on the bed, straddling her brothers chest.

He moaned softly as she wrapped her lips around his half hard member,"Mmm..." he whimpered in his sleep as his hands clenched a bit, showing the pleasure. He mumbled softly in his sleep, it was somewhat noticeable as he did,"K-karena...chan..." he whispered, gulping as he felt her press herself to his chest, his body warming as his eyes rolled under his eyelids, showing he was dreaming. He starting to pant as she pleasured him, showing her he wasn't as experienced as she was, so he was getting closer and closer to his end.

Oh she wasn't letting him off that easy....even if she wanted this, there was no way he was getting a free ride. If he wanted to cum, he'd have to work for. Though when he seemed to moan out her name, she raised an eyebrow, looking down at him from her position sitting on his chest. Was he awake? Aware it was her? No.....no his reaction was far too underwhelming....it must've been a dream. So, he was dreaming of her. She smirked softly at the thought, that would make this a lot easier. "Come on Ryu....." Karena moved backover slightly, rubbing her bare, dripping wet pussy against his hard cock. "Time to wake up little brother....wake up and earn your pleasure"

He shuddered softly as she rubbed against him, his eyes moving under their lids,"Mmm..." he whispered,"P-please...?" he said as his hands curled into fists. He knew she was teasing him, but his dreams were so real. He didn't know why he was dreaming about her, but he didn't care anymore, it was a good dream. He leaned his head back, taking a deep breath of pleasure as his toes curled slightly, not waking just yet.

This was drawing more interesting by the second. He was dreaming about her, and it seemed her actions were either playing into, or having an effect on, that dream. Still, this would be no fun if he thought he'd just imagined the whole thing. With a wicked grin Karena reached between her legs and squeezed his cock painfully tightly. "I said it's time to wake up little brother. You wanna cum? You fucking well earn the right to"

When she squeezed him painfully he let out a yelp as his eyes shot open,"Wh-what the...?" he said, seeing her like she was,"K-karena?" he asked, still partially asleep as he looked at her,"Wh-what time is it... what are you doing...?" he said, panting softly as he bit his lip, realizing the kind of position they where in and how hard he had gotten.

"Well finally" She smirked as she watched her brother awaken, raising an eyebrow at his stupid questions. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to fucking get myself off, and you're gonna help me. Now..." She started to stroke his cock once again, but was careful to never quite bring him to orgasm. "Are you going to help me? Or am I going to have to leave you like this?"

He whimpered a bit as she continued to stroke at him, so many thoughts rushing through his mind at once, he didn't know what to do. He heard her ask if he would help her or she'd leave him like this, it was already a bit painful of a thought, so he just bit his lip and nodded,"J-just... i-it's my f-first..." he said as he blushed slightly, looking away from her and shuddernig a bit.

"Your first time?" Karen had to admit, she was a little surprised by that, she'd always thought her brother would be a popular one with the ladies. "Well, that'll just make this more fun" She grinned wickedly, suddenly releasing his cock so she could reach up, starting to slide the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms, but didn't pull her dress down herself. "Now little brother, lesson one.....pull down your sisters dress so her big tits can get some air would you? They're just dieing to meet you after all...."

He gulped softly as he looked up at her, yeah he was popular with the girls, but he was too shy to try anything. He saw her slip her dress off a bit and heard her words, blushing like mad as his hands moved a bit over her sides. He knew it was wrong, but something inside him needed this. He closed his eyes a bit, slowly starting to slip her dress off, revealing her large breasts to him and making his body even warmer.

Karena groaned as her breasts bounced free of the tight confines of her dress, no bra holding them in place beneath, her nipples rock solid. "Mmmm....that's better now isn't it?" She leaned forwards a little, her breasts hanging down like pendulums infront of his face. "Why don't you play with them a little hm? Go on....I bet you'll love them"

He couldn't help himself, she had been teasing him so much, he couldn't hold back. His hands moved, gently caressing her breasts a bit as he bit at his lower lip. He was still rock hard and wanting her to end the torment. He would do anything she wanted if it meant getting his release. He looked up at her, his eyes looking into hers, trying to see what she was thinking right now.

Karena moaned loudly for a moment as her sensitive breasts were finally given the attention they so craved, but she quickly bit her lip to silence herself. She didn't want their parents hearing after all, and they were only just down the hall. "Nnngh....that's it little brother...squeeze them....mmmm....yeah just like that..." She shivered and moaned once again, her pussy growing so wet that her juices were starting to drip onto Ryu's cock from the position she was sitting in. "Mmm....you want to cum don't you little brother? You want your big sister to make you cum don't you? Well tell me....do you want big sister to use her tits to make you cum? Hmmm? Would you like to cum all over them?"

he could feel her pussy dripping onto him, making him shudder a bit as he continued to caress and tease her breasts, moving a bit and letting his lips suck softly on her nipple, pulling it a bit with his lips before looking up at her. He gulped a bit, unsure what to say so he just nodded. He wanted to cum so badly, he could feel it building up deep inside of him,"P-please..." he wihispered,"S-sis... m-make m-me cum..." he whispered, looking into her eyes.

"Mmmm....alright then, since you asked so nicely..." Karena smirked and slowly started to get off Ryu's chest, moving down his body and licking her lips. "Well well, aren't you a nice big boy down here?" Karena ran a finger along his cock, then suddenly grasped her breasts, moving them to either side of his cock, starting to rub him, moving her breasts up and down the shaft. "Alright little brother....cum for me, cum all over big sisters tits....but you have to promise you're gonna use this big cock of yours to make me cum, you have to make me cum all over it"

He began to pant as she rubbed him with her breasts,"S-sis..." he moaned, his head leaning back a bit,"Th-they're s-so soft..." he said as he gulped, biting his lip,"I... I c-can't take too much..." he said as his hands turned to fists, showing just how much pleasure she was giving him. He was already so close, it wouldn't take long before he came like she wanted him to.

"You didn't promise" Karena smirked, slowing the movement of her soft breasts around his cock, using the expertise she'd learned from her boyfriend in order to keep her brother at the very brink of orgasm, but never quite letting him cum. "Promise me little brother, promise to make big sister cum all over your big, hot cock while you pound it into her tight, wet pussy. Say it, and I'll let you cum all you want...."

He groaned,"P-please... s-sis..." he whimpered, looking at her, feeling so close but not quite over the edge,"I... I'll d-do whatever you want... please... j-just let me cum..." he moaned as he bit his lip, his eyes shutting as he couldn't believe the words coming out of his or her mouth, knowing that if they got caught they'd both be in huge trouble.

"Mmmm....well....since you asked so nicely..." Karena smirked, squeezing his cock tighter between her breasts, beginning to rub them faster up and down his shaft, whilst at the same time her tongue reached out to lick at the tip, though she never actually sucked him. No, she wanted his first load to be all over her rather than in her mouth. "Just let it all out little brother, show big sister what a big load you can put out"

He shuddered as she got faster, his body tensing from the pleasure,"U... ung..." he moaned, his hips moving a bit as she stroked him with her breasts,"Sis... I... c-can't... uh..." he moaned, his face contorting with pleasure. After a few moments he couldn't take anymore. He closed his eyes and groaned loudly as he came, his seed spraying her chest and on her face a bit as he panted heavily.

Karena couldn't help opening her mouth in order to catch a bit of his cum, licking her lips as she savoured the taste, grinning as his cum sprayed all over her breasts and face, even getting into her hair. "My my....what a big load. Have you not been masturbating little brother?" She smirked, slowly standing up and starting to wiggle out of her dress, finally revealing her fully naked form to him. "Now....I think it's time you return your promise little brother. So tell me....what do you want? Do you want me to ride you? Or maybe you want me to get on my hands and knees? Or should I lay on my back while you pound into me?"

He shivered, his eyes closed,"U-um..." he said, unsure what to say. He didn't know what to do or say to her now, his sister wanted to make love to him and he was powerless to stop her,"Wh-whatever you want... onii-chan..." he said as he panted softly, gulping and biting his lip. He looked at her, seeing her body and shuddering at the thought of her riding him or fucking him.

"Awwww, so shy, so sweet" She stroked his chin for a moment, then suddenly leaned in and forced a kiss onto him, thrusting her tongue into her younger brothers mouth. He would be able to taste the strong alcohol on her lips and tongue, whilst her breasts rubbed against his chest, smearing his own cum between them, until she finally broke the kiss and sat up. "Since it's your first time, why don't I do the work hm? I'm gonna ride you till you fill your big sister up with your hot thick cum....I hope you've got another big load..." She smirked, starting to rub her pussy against his cock once more, almost letting it slide in, but never quite doing it. Clearly, she was going to tease him to prolong this.

Back
Top Bottom