Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bitten..... (Yaiocest x Lan Moore)

He had had too much now as he began to cum hard, his juices going down her tight pussy and down his member, spraying all over. He smiled as he continued to slide her up and down on his member until he no longer had that amazing feeling of ecstasy and she no longer had the tight grip on him, howling the whole time before pulling her off his cock, setting her down on the ground with a smile, seeming to be trying to figure out what to do with her now. He still didn't want to harm her, but he wasn't sure wither he could do more with her.

Tara cried out as she felt her transformed brother erupting with cum directly into her womb, which quickly filled up and started to expand, her perfectly smooth belly starting to expand outwards as it was filled with more and more cum, the fluid much thicker than human or elf fluids. By the time he was done, she looked a few months pregnant already until he set her down, the seal of his cock allowing his cum to spill free from her, pouring out in a thick mess between her legs, Tara's belly starting to return to its previous state. "Oh god....what's....what's gonna happen....." She, nor anyone else, had any idea what could happen...there was no frame of reference for if a werewolf were to cum inside of somebody.....

Lan looked down and began licking her neck and cheek. He didn't know what happened either, he was just a creature going of of what he wanted with no real thought of what would happen. Still he felt strange soon as the moon began to get covered again, growling a little as he held his head. He was starting to change back, his thinking changing as he looked at her, turning back, what had he done to his sister? He couldn't remember that well any more, with in second turning back into his elven form, breathing hard. He went over to her putting his arms around her, 'Sis? Sis are you alright? What.. what happened?" That's when he notice he was naked, wondering if he had done it.

((We could make it like in PITW in which sex turns them too))

((PITW? No clue what that is ^^;; but sure, we can have that turn her too))

Tara coughed slightly, twitching on the ground in the cold night air, not completely aware of what was going on, not noticing her brother beginning to transform back to himself, body shrinking to it's original form. It was only when he spoke she suddenly snapped out of it, gasping and quickly pulling away, looking back at him, cum still leaking out of her pussy. "L-lan....oh god you....you're....you're back....you're you again..."

((Peter Is The Wolf, and it's up to you))

Lan looked at her confused, 'What.. what happened? What do you mean I'm back, I've been here the whole time." He tried to get closer to her, not sure why she seemed so scared of him.

((Never heard of that, is it a comic/manga/anime/hentai of some kind?))

"You....." She suddenly frowned, pulling away when he got closer. "You're infected! You got bitten! You transformed into a werewolf!!! And you didn't tell me you'd gotten bitten!" She tried to cover up with her arms, backing up into a tree. "Lan you....you....." Her voice was a mixture of panic and anger. This was her brother, and she had no idea just how to react.

((it's an adult web comic))

Lan went over to her and held her, "It was just a small bite.. I.. I didn't know it would... it's just.." He looked at her, what ever he had done it had been really bad. He didn't see her harmed so he could only think of one thing as his eyes widened, "Raped you?" He said as he pulled away not believing he had done that to his own sister, a girl he had looked up to respected, and loved so much.

"YES! That's exactly what you did!" Tara practically spat the words at him. In the back of her mind she knew he hadn't been at all in control, that the disease had taken over, but still. "My....my medicines!" She suddenly started looking around desperately. "I have to....I have to drink one of the vials! Before the moonlight hits me! I wont turn into one of those things....I'll kill myself first!" She was scrambling around frantically, trying to search through the tattered remains of her clothes strewn everywhere, leaving a trail of werewolf cum dripping from her as she moved.

Lan watched as she moved awya treating him like some kind of monster, maybe he was now. Still he felt hurt that his own sister would treat him like that, but if he had just raped her maybe he under stood. He sat down putting his face in his hands, "I... I... I don't under stand any more." He said, not sure how to feel about what had happened, it hadn't been him yet it sad, was he so much to blame?

"No.....no I can't find it!" Tara was panicking as her medicinal vials were nowhere to be found. "Oh god.....I....I have to get away from the moonlight!" She looked over at Lan, seeming to forget what he had done for now as she stood up. "We have to go! NOW!" She grabbed his arm, suddenly pulling him into the forest in an attempt to get away before the moon was re-exposed.

Lan felt her pull him as he fallowed after her, he watched her, wondering what people where going to think about two naked elven sibling running around at night covered in fluids. He wondered how far they would make it, at least all his wounds had healed when he changed so no one would know he was bitten by looking at him.

"What're we gonna do....damnit what're we gonna do....." Tara shook her head, making sure to stay within the darkest parts of the trees, but in her haste, she was running too quickly, and ended up tripping, letting go of Lan and leaving him in the shadows, whilst she fell into a clearing, rolling straight into the moonlight.

Tara's eyes widened at first, staring up at the moon for a brief instant, before doubling over and clutching her stomach. "NO!" She cried out, before the sound of cracking bones started to echo around them, her skin wriggling, her muscles starting to swell suddenly. She slammed her hands into the ground, nails starting to lengthen into claws as her body shifted and started growing larger, fur sprouting from her in various places, her breasts starting to swell up. It didn't take long before the transformation was complete, the large female werewolf standing and howling at the moon.

LAn's eyes fell on the new form his sister had taken, he was unsure of how to feel about it, his eyes wide at what she looked like. Was he like her? Had he turned just like her his body taking on a different form and mind seeming to be acting in a strange primal way. He didn't move seeming a bit to scare too. He didn't even think about the fact he could turn too if he toughed the moonlight, slightly frightened.

Lan backed away from her slightly, his back hitting the near by tree, he was trapped there, no weapon and no escape at all,

Tara started sniffing the air, looking around, then suddenly looking over at Lan as she heard him hitting the tree, growling slightly, her previous anger with him seeming to have been enhanced along with the transformation. She growled, stepping towards him slowly, using her powerful claws to start ripping down the trees in the way to continue her exposure to moonlight as she closed on him, though her intentions were unclear.

Lan looked at her with fear, almsot frozen still, not sure of what to do, he hadn't even thought about going into the moon, his mind forgetting that he too was a creature like her. He was too stunned, scared, his sister had become a wild beast.

Tara snarled, leaning closer towards the boy and sniffing. She could smell the taint on him, the taint of the werewolf, and she could smell this was the one who had turned her. She licked her lips, then reached out, suddenly pulling him into the moonlight, throwing him into the center of the clearing. The memories of how her transformation came about were still strong in her mind, and now they were both changed, her transformed body wanted much much more.

Lan began to change again, feeling it in his body as he lost control all over again. His mind becoming savage, un tamed at all until he had completely given in. Once he had turned he got to his feet and moved closer to his lycan sister, unsure of how she would react, much like two dogs trying to figure out what to think of the other.

Back
Top Bottom